Chapter 2

From haters to lovers

After Seungri had his dinner, he went back to his room again. He was lying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of the incident that happened this morning.

The more he thinks about that, the more angry he gets. He decided to plot a revenge on Kwon Jiyong, but for now, he just want to sleep as he is tired from all the things that happened today and his bed looks so comfortable to him right now, so he decided to plan his revenge tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Jiyong just reached home from school. He quickly finish his dinner that his helper had prepared for him before going to his room to take a shower and rest.

When he finished taking his shower, he laid down on his bed, thinking about how resentful he was because of Lee Seungri. He decided to have a revenge on Lee Seungri but he didn't know what revenge he should do to make Seungri miserable.

Suddenly, he got an idea and quickly dial one of his gang members.

"Hey, I need you to do something. I want to have a revenge on a newbie named Lee Seungri, i'm going to make him miserable. So now what I need you to do is informing all the people from our school to bring any items tomorrow, and during the break if Lee Seungri is going to his locker, I need you to gather everyone, surround him and hit him with the items you guys brought and remember not to tell Youngbae and Seunghyun about my plan because I know that if they know about this, they will stop me from doing it."

After informing his gang member, he hung up and went to bed, satisfied with his plan on how Lee Seungri shall suffer tomorrow.

- - - 

It was the second day of school for Seungri. He woke up when the alarm clock went off, and prepared for school.

Daesung is waiting outside of his house like yesterday. His gut feeling told him that Jiyong will surely have his revenge after what Seungri had done yesterday, so he decided to stay by Seungri's side to protect him.

When they have reached school, they went to their class respectively. 

Daesung really wished he could be in the same class as Seungri so that he can protect him, but he can't since he is 2 years older than Seungri so their classes will be different. He hope that nothing will happen to Seungri, if not he cannot forgive himself.

Seungri went into his classroom for the first time after taking the books he need for class later. When he entered the classroom he noticed that everyone is looking at him and some of them were whispering to each other, but he still heard a word or two saying "I guess he is the one." Seungri was confused as he walks towards an empty seat and prepare for class.

The break time bell rings, everybody had left the classroom. Seungri decided to find Daesung after going to the locker to put back the books he used for his previous classes.

After putting his books away, he turns around and saw that many students were staring at him while holding some random items on their hands.

Suddenly, Seungri heard someone shout "ATTACK!" and everybody move towards him and start hitting him with the items they have on their hands and some people even hits him in the stomach.

Seungri was in pain but he can't do anything. He is surrounded by so many students that he can't even put his jiujitsu or taekwondo skills to use.

As the students are hitting him, he figured out that it must be Kwon Jiyong's idea so he bare his teeth in anger.

But suddenly, he felt that someone had hit his head with something hard that made his mind turn blank and the last thing he could see is blood flowing down his face and darkness surrounding him.

He could even hear some people shouting and screaming, saying "Let's go before Mr Kim caught us and there's so much blood flowing down his face." He also heard Daesung's voice "Oh my gosh Seungri! Hold on, we will bring you to the medical room now," and then, he fainted.

- - - 

When the students were attacking Seungri, Jiyong was standing in a corner where no one will notice him.

He's happy that he finally got his revenge by having the students beat Seungri up to make him miserable, but then he also realised that someone had actually hit Seungri's head with a brick and Seungri fell down on the floor with his face full of blood.

He can't help but feel a sudden guilt for his acts, but he couldn't help Seungri either as people find it weird that he is helping Seungri when he was the one who command them to hit him.

Jiyong then saw two of his bestfriends and Daesung going towards Seungri to help him to the medical room. He felt relieved that someone is actually there to help Seungri while the others were running away after hitting and beating him.

All the guiltiness he felt made him feel extremely bad as he have never expect this to happen hence he promised himself not to find Seungri's trouble anymore and help him whenever he needs help so that Seungri will forgive him for his immature act.

- - - 

When the four of them reached the medical room, Seungri was immediately brought to the doctor because of his severe injuries while the three of them were waiting outside for him.

"See what did your bestfriend do to my maknae again, if something bad happen to Seungri, I will never forgive you guys including Kwon Jiyong."

"Sorry Daesung-ah, Seunghyun and I really do not know about the revenge and I can't believe Jiyong will do something like this too. As his childhood friend, I am terribly sorry for not being able to stop him, I will definitely stop him immediately if I had known the plan."

"Me too. I'm sorry honey, I broke your promise to do something about Jiyong. Both of us are so sorry!"

After hearing the both of them apologising, being a soft-hearted person, Daesung said "Okay fine, I forgive both of you as it was not your fault but Kwon Jiyong, I will never forgive him for what he did. For now, we will just wait for Seungri and hope that he is fine."

After nearing 45 minutes of waiting, the school doctor came out of the medical room and told the three of them "Your friend here is suffering from memory loss as the blow towards his head was pretty hard I suppose, but don't worry, it will only be temporary. And whenever he thinks of something, he will get a migraine, so just let him remember things slowly."

"I also realised that his arms, legs and stomach had many bruises so I have already applied medication on him. You guys can visit him now but not for long as he still needs rest and you guys have to go back to your classes too. After school ended, please remember to come and bring him home, I have also gave him 2 weeks of MC(medical certificate) for him to rest at home. For now, that's all."

After hearing what the doctor said, the three of them went into the room to visit Seungri who is taking a rest at this moment.

Tears start to form in Daesung's eyes when he saw the bandage on Seungri's head. He couldn't help but sob and say "Seungri, hyung is sorry that I couldn't protect you when you are being bullied, I will never forgive myself because of this."

Just then, Seungri slowly open his eyes and talk slowly as his head is still hurting.

"Who are you? Why are you crying? Don't cry, you're a man, you shouldn't be crying."

"Oh Seungri-ah, you're awake. Okay I will not cry and I am Daesung hyung, this is Seunghyun hyung and Youngbae hyung."

"Uhh I don't seem to know you guys, who are you to me?"

"I guess you have forgotten, but it's okay. I am your childhood friend and you call me hyung because I am 2 years older than you."

"Oh I see, but where am I?" Daesung then tell him that that he is in the school medical room as he was being beaten just now.

This time, Youngbae and Seunghyun said "Sorry Seungri, it was our bestfriend that landed you like this. We are deeply sorry, we hope that you can forgive us."

"Uh..both of you are hyungs right. Hyungs, it's okay, i'm not angry and I will forgive both of you..but since you said that it was your bestfriend who made me like this, I don't think I can forgive him at the moment."

"It's okay if you can't forgive him, he deserves it. But now, it feels great to have a new maknae to look after hehe."

Daesung giggled and told them "Yeah, isn't Seungri cute? From now on, he is our maknae and we will have to protect him as his hyungs." Both Youngbae and Seunghyun agreed.

After that Daesung told Seungri "Oh yeah RiRi-ah, we have to go now. We still have classes, but we will come by again after school to fetch you home alright."

"Okay bye hyungs, I will wait for you guys here."

The three hyungs then waved and bid Seungri goodbye before going back to their own classes. Seunghyun and Youngbae were in the same class as Jiyong, while Daesung was in another class.

When Seunghyun and Youngbae went back to their classroom, their history teacher, Ms Park ask them why were they late hence they told her that they have to bring a student to the medical room so Ms Park allows them to return to their seats.

When they sat down, they saw Jiyong who was sitting in between both of them, putting his head down with a book in front to cover his face.

Both of them then shook him so he slowly raise up his head. They were shocked to see that Jiyong's eyes were red and puffy as if he was crying just now and Jiyong normally doesn't cry.

"Hyungs..." Jiyong softly said.

"You don't have to explain, we already know what happened. Stay in the classroom after school ended, we need to talk," and Jiyong nodded.

The school bell ends the day, Seunghyun texted Daesung to tell him to pack Seungri's bag first and they will fetch them home later after having a chat with Jiyong, so Daesung texted back okay.

- - - 

When the school ends, the class is only left with Jiyong, Youngbae and Seunghyun. Youngbae decided to break the awkward silence first.

"Okay Jiyong, so why did you command people to hit Seungri? Do you know what happened to him after the blow to his head? He is suffering from temporary memory loss and is in the medical room right now you know..."

When Jiyong heard that Seungri suffered from temporary memory loss, his eyes form tears again.

"Sorry hyungs, I didn't mean it..I didn't expect things will turn out like this..I just wanted to give that newbie some warning..I really didn't know someone will actually hit him with a brick."

"Jiyong-ah, I know that you are angry at Seungri for pouring coffee on you but still, having a revenge like this is just wrong. You had already punched him yesterday, wasn't that enough? This time, this is serious as he is deeply injured. With this, Daesung almost broke up with me and how should we tell Seungri's parents about this..."

Jiyong started to cry sorrowfully "I'm so sorry, I didn't know that something like this will happen and help me apologise to his parents, the newbie and your boyfriend. I will also give them money to compensate for his injuries."

"Jiyong, you're the one who made this mistake so you should be the one apologising to them instead of asking Seunghyun to apologise to them on your behalf, if not they will feel that you are not sincere in your apology. Also, money can't solve your problems too, you have to apologise to them and not just compensate them with money."

Thus, Jiyong agree to apologise to them the next day after listening to Youngbae's words and went back home while Youngbae and Seunghyun went to the medical room to find Daesung and Seungri. After that, they went to the school gates as Seunghyun's driver was already there waiting for them.

When they reached Seungri's home, they went out of the car and ring the doorbell. When they saw Seungri's mother opening the door for them, they greet her. Seungri's mother was shocked to see that her son has bandage on his head and invites all of them to come in for a seat nonetheless to tell her what happened.

Four of them took a seat and Seungri's mother went to get drinks for them. When she came back, Daesung told her what happened and Seungri's mother is angry at Jiyong for hurting her only son, unless Jiyong come to apologise, she will never forgive him..

After that Daesung brought Seungri back to his room while Seunghyun and Youngbae were downstairs apologising to Seungri's mother and luckily, Seungri's mother is also a soft hearted person like Daesung and seem to forgive them and she also forgive Jiyong a little as her son was also in the wrong for pouring coffee on his shirt without apologising to him.

After that Daesung came downstair and told Seungri's mother that they will come again tomorrow after school. Then the three of them bid goodbye to Seungri's mother, promising her that they will surely come tomorrow with Jiyong too to apologise. Seungri's mom nodded and wave goodbye.

After that, Seungri's mom went to check on Seungri to see if he's alright. She doesn't want to tell Seungri's father who is currently working overseas as Seungri's father has a very bad temper towards people who bully his son, he dotes on Seungri so much as he is their only child and the apple of their eyes, if he know that someone had hurt his precious child, he will definitely fly back to South Korea no matter what business he have in that country he is working in now. And after flying back to South Korea, he will surely hunt the person down to revenge.