Chapter 13

From haters to lovers

It is 4am now and Seungri woke up when his phone alarm rings, he got up from the sofa before going to the bathroom.

He came out 5 minutes later, fully dressed into a set of new clothes with the smell of perfume all over his clothes.

He grab his bag and leave his room to go to the kitchen to prepare himself a breakfast before going to his boyfriend's house.  

He put down his bag on the sofa before going into the kitchen and walk towards the fridge. He look into the fridge and wonder what breakfast he could prepare with the ingredients that are in the fridge.

After a while, he figure out that he should make a cheese and ham sandwich for himself. As he bring the ingredients to the dining table, he think that he should make one sandwich for his Jiyongie to eat too.

After making the sandwiches, he place the sandwiches into a lunchbox and pour some milk from the fridge into a glass waterbottle so that he and Jiyong could drink later.

After making the breakfast, Seungri felt satisfied and is ready to leave his house.

Just as he is putting in the lunchbox and waterbottle into his bag and picking up his bag from the sofa, his mom came down the stairs.

"RiRi-ah, you're leaving now?"

"Yes eomma."

"But it is still early though."

"I know eomma, but i'm not leaving for school, i'm going to Jiyongie oppa's house now."

"Ohh such a cute nickname my RiRi have made for his boyfriend that might be my son-in-law in the future."

"Eomma..what son-in-law?" Seungri said while blushing.

"Well, since my RiRi love his Jiyongie so much, there might be a possibilty that he will be my son-in-law in the future right."

"May..be." Seungri stuttered while still blushing.

"Oh ya RiRi, why do you have to go to Jiyong house so early in the morning?"

"I have to be his alarm clock to wake him up."

"Oh okay, well, go now before you two are late for school if he doesn't woke up on time."

"Okay eomma, bye~"

Seungri quickly bid goodbye to his mom and left the house while his mom followed him to the door and watch him run towards the nearest bus stop to catch the bus.

Seeing my RiRi rushing off so early in the morning, I wonder if he will be tired if he do this daily. Hmm..maybe I should let RiRi stay in Jiyong's house so he doesn't have to rush from place to place.

Since Jiyong is his boyfriend, he wouldn't mind if RiRi is staying in his house too I guess..maybe I should tell RiRi about my decision when he come back from school. After that she lock the door and went back to her bedroom.

Seungri caught up the bus and reached Jiyong's house. When he reached, it was already 4.30am. He unlock the door and went into Jiyong's house and to his room.

As expected, his Jiyongie is still sleeping, well actually not...

10 minutes ago, Jiyong had already woke up when his phone alarm rang which is a miracle for him as he normally wouldn't wake up, but he do it for the sake of his RiRi baby so that he could surprise his RiRi when he come over later.

Seungri slowly put down the his bag on the nightstand beside Jiyong's bed and slowly face his Jiyongie and shake him up, but before waking him up, Seungri caress Jiyong's face and gently raise Jiyong's face slightly, close his eyes and place a morning kiss on his lips.

Little did he know that Jiyong is actually awake and is looking at him with wide eyes while blushing.

"Oppa, time to wake up, if not we will be late for school." Seungri said while blushing after placing a kiss on Jiyong lips.

"Uhhh who is it?"Jiyong slightly open his eyes and quickly grab Seungri's arm and pull him into bed.

When Seungri is together on the bed with him, Jiyong open his eyes fully, staring at Seungri which make Seungri's heart pound. Jiyong pull Seungri closer towards him, now their faces are just few centimeters apart.

Seungri is speechless by Jiyong's actions.

"Aren't you a naughty panda? Trying to kiss me while i'm asleep." Jiyong smirked.

This make Seungri's even more speechless and embarassed that Jiyong actually know that he kissed him.

"How..did you know?"

"Because you got tricked by me, my love. I'm already awake, I just pretended to be sleeping."

"Aish why didn't you told me that you have already woke up?"

"If I told you, I will never get that morning kiss from you."

"You're so bad." Seungri said while covering his face with both of his hands to hide his already blushing face.

"Come on, don't be shy and give daddy another morning kiss, my baby boy."

"Who the hell is your baby boy??"

"You, my love~"

"Bullsh-" Seungri didn't get to continue his sentence when Jiyong place their lips together. Suddenly, Jiyong went to bite his lower lips.

After that he unbite it and move his face away from Seungri's face but their face are still near each other.

"Mmh, you smell so nice my RiRi baby and I love those yummy lips of yours, can I have you for breakfast?" Jiyong said while caressing Seungri's face slowly.

Seungri's face is even redder now.

"Noo, get out of your bed now, I have prepared your breakfast."

"Oh really?" Jiyong frowned.

"But it's okay, I will have you for breakfast next time. This time it's an exception." Jiyong then replace his frown with a wide smile.

"Aish, go and prepare yourself for school now." Seungri said while grabbing one of Jiyong's pillow and hit Jiyong's body with it.

"Okay, chill baby panda, chill down." Jiyong said jokingly as he quickly got up from his bed and ran into the bathroom.

Seungri pack Jiyong's bed while Jiyong is bathing, after that he went to the living room and wait for him.

When Jiyong came out of the bathroom, fully dressed. He didn't saw Seungri in his bedroom like yesterday but his bed is already packed.

So he grab his bag and went out of his room.

"Oh, my Jiyongie, you're ready?"

"Yes my RiRi baby, let's go."

"Okay let's go."

Jiyong and Seungri both left the house and walk to school.

On the way to school, Jiyong and Seungri holds their hands together.

Seungri suddenly remembered something, so he let go of Jiyong's hand.

"What's wrong RiRi baby? We are still far away from school, why did you let go of my hand?"

"Wait oppa, we haven't have our breakfast yet."

"Oh yeah, I forgotten about it, so what now?"

"Wait a minute..okay found." Seungri searched his bag and found the lunchbox.

Seungri took out one sandwich for Jiyong and another one for himself.

"What is this?" Jiyong asks as he took a bite.

"Cheese and ham sandwich." Seungri says while also taking a bite.

"Woah it's delicious, make more of this for me next time." Jiyong said after he finish the last piece of the sandwich.

"Okay, my dragon oppa."

"By the way RiRi baby, do you have any drinks? I'm thirsty."

"Of course." Seungri front carry his bag and search for the waterbottle.

"Here oppa." 

Jiyong drink a little and pass back to Seungri.

When Jiyong pass back the waterbottle, Seungri took a drink from it too. After that they continue to hold their hands.

When they are about to reach the school, they unhold each other hands.

"We'll meet each other after school okay."

"Okay oppa."

Then they went into the school and have their classes.

Break time came and as always, all the students went for a break.

Seungri decided to find his hyungs at the canteen.

When he reached the canteen, it was so crowded that he have to look around for his hyungs.

After walking around the canteen, he found his hyungs and went towards them.

"Hyungs!" Seungri said to get their attention.

"Ri!" Daesung, Seunghyun and Youngbae replied.

"Take a seat first," Daesung told Seungri.

"Anyway Ri, where's Jiyong?" Youngbae ask Seungri as he was taking a seat.

"Hmm I don't know."

"Nevermind let's ask him in the groupchat."

Youngbae: Ji, where are you?

Seunghyun: Ya, where are you?

Daesung: Yep, where are you?

Seungri: Oppa, where are you?

Jiyong: Oh Ri, i'm somewhere near the library, where are you?

Youngbae: Lol four of us ask you the same time but you only reply to Ri.

Jiyong: Because he is my boyfriend, I don't want him to worry.

Jiyong: By the way, where are all of you?

Seungri: In the canteen.

Jiyong: Okies, i'm coming over.

A few minutes later, Jiyong also came to the canteen, he look around and found the rest.

"Sup." said Jiyong.

"Sup." The rest said.

"Have you guys eaten?"

"Yeah, how about you Ji?" Youngbae ask Jiyong.

"Same. I've got myself a drink before coming here."

After that the five of them have some casual talk before the bell rings and they went back to their class.

When school ends, fivw of them met each other near the gates. Like the previous time, Daesung went with Seunghyun, Jiyong went with Seungri and Youngbae went alone lol.

On the way back to Jiyong's home, Jiyong and Seungri were holding hands like always and giving each other kisses on the cheeks from time to time.

When they reached, Seungri just place one goodbye kiss on Jiyong's lips and they bid goodbye.

When Seungri reached home, he saw his mom on the sofa, looking at a fashion magazine.

"Eomma, you're back home so early?"

"Neh, eomma finished my work early today."

"Oh eomma i'll go take a bath first."

"Okay, after you're done, eomma wants to tell you something."

"Okay eomma."

After that Seungri went to his bathroom to bath. When he is showering, he wondered what his eomma want to tell him.

5 minutes later, he came out of the bath in his casual clothes and went downstairs to find his mom.

His mom put down the magazine she is reading just now when she saw Seungri coming down the stairs.

"What do you want to tell me eomma?" Seungri ask as he took the seat next to his mom.

"Eomma want to ask you if you want to stay in Jiyong house."

"Huh why?"

"Because eomma doesn't want you to be too tired by waking up so early in the morning and go to Jiyong's house after that."

"Ahh eomma, it's fine."

"You think it is fine but eomma think otherwise, I don't want you to be tired."

"So eomma was thinking that if you stay in Jiyong's house, you wouldn't have to go from place to place."

"Eomma, you really allow me to stay in Jiyongie's house?"

"Yes, well he is also your boyfriend so it should be fine, but you might have to ask Jiyong first."

"Really eomma? Then i'll ask him later."

"Okay, but if he doesn't allow, it's okay."

"Okay eomma, then i'll go to my room to rest now."

When Seungri went into his room, he quickly lie down on his bed and grab his phone which is inside his pocket.

He unlock his phone and text Jiyong.

Seungri: Jiyongie oppa.

Jiyong: Yes, RiRi baby?

Seungri: Will you be happy if I stay at your house?

Jiyong: Of course, I will be more than happy!

Seungri: Really? So does that mean you will allow me to live in your house?

Jiyong: Of course baby, but why'd you ask?

Seungri: Well, eomma was scared that I will be too tired if I have to wake up early in the morning to come over your house before leaving for school together.

Seungri: So..she wanted me to ask if I could live with you so it's easier for us to go school together. What do you think?

Jiyong: Definitely YES! i'm gonna be so happy..anyway why would your mom allow you to live with me though? Did she know that we are together? (〃▽〃)

Seungri: Yep I told her lol.

Jiyong: Does that mean your mom accepted me to be your boyfriend? :D

Seungri: Yes hehe.

Jiyong: Omg yay!!

Seungri: But oppa, will your parents disagree with me being your boyfriend?

Jiyong: Of course not, they told me that they only want me to be happy, even if I like guys, they will support me :)

Seungri: Really? Same as my parents too, they also said that they will support me even if I like guys.

Jiyong: I'm glad our parents are so open-minded.

Seungri: Yeah :') so when would you like me to come over?

Jiyong: Anytime you like..best is if you can come over soon hehe.

Seungri: Hmm what's your definition of soon?

Jiyong: Like now or tomorrow hahah.

Seungri: Ah I see my Jiyongie is being anxious.

Jiyong: Of course my baby, I would always cling onto you if I could.

Seungri: Awww okies then i'm going to ask eomma now.

Seungri: I'll update you later okie?

Jiyong: Okies go go, byebye~

Seungri: Byebye oppa~

Seungri then went offline and went downstair to ask his mom if he could stay in Jiyong house starting tommorow.

"Eomma eomma."

"Yes RiRi?" Seungri eomma said while doing the laundry.

"Jiyongie said I can live with him starting tomorrow."

"Oh really? Then go pack your bag later and remember to come home sometimes,okay?"

"Of course I will eomma. I will miss you so much."

"Me too, maybe we could facetime sometimes, if you are too busy to come back home."

"Sure and eomma, thanks for allowing me to live with Jiyongie."

"Well he is your boyfriend, of course i'll allow."

"Hehe i'll go pack my bag now."

"Okay, remember to come down for dinner later."

"Okay eomma, see you later."

Seungri quickly went back to his room and pack a few clothes into his bag, after that he message Jiyong again.

Seungri: Jiyongie oppa, eomma allowed me to live with you yay.

Jiyong: Really? Yay i get to be with my baby again.

After that both of them kept chatting till dinner time, thoughts filled with excitement as they both ate their dinner.