Chapter 11

From haters to lovers

Seungri is excited for school that he couldn't really sleep well last night so he rise up from his bed as soon as he heard his alarm clock went off.

It was only 3.56am, he wondered if his hyungs were already awake so he decided to text in the groupchat.

Seungri: Hyungs, have you all wake up?

There was no reply so Seungri went to take prepare himself in the bathroom first. When he came out of the bathroom after dressing up himself with a casual t-shirt and jeans(the school that the five of them study in are not too strict about the attire worn in school but the attire must at least be appropriate lol), there are new messages sent in the groupchat so Seungri went to grab his phone on the nightstand to see who is it.

Daesung: Good morning Ri, I just woke up.

Youngbae: Me too, good morning my dongsaengs.

Daesung: Good morning too, Youngbae hyung.

Seungri: Morning hyungs, funny that whenever I send a message in this groupchat, both of you will always reply first.

Youngbae: Hahah because Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung are always busy to read the messages.

Daesung: Or it might be that they still haven't woke up yet lol.

Youngbae: Agreed haha.

Youngbae: Both of them always woke up late, that's why sometimes I need to go to Jiyong's house to wake him up.

Youngbae: While Daesung will go to Seunghyun's hyung house instead.

Daesung: Yeah man.

Seungri: So are you two going to their house today to wake them up?

Daesung: Yes, I needa wake up that sleepyhead lol.

Youngbae: Jiyong always woke up late unless someone woke him up, so yes i'm going/

Seungri: Youngbae hyung, what time do you normally reach Jiyongie hyung's house?

Youngbae: Uhh about 4.40am, why'd you ask Ri?

Seungri: Nothing hehe. Actually can I go with you today?

Seungri: After that three of us can go to school together?

Seungri: Daesung hyung,maybe after that we could also meet you and Seunghyun hyung at the school gates.

Youngbae: Oh sureee, do you want me to fetch you or you can go to Jiyong's house yourself?

Seungri: There is no need to trouble you, I will just meet you at Jiyongie's house then.

Youngbae: Ok :)

Seungri: So Daesung hyung, shall we meet at the school gates later?

Daesung: Sure Ri, it's 4.18am now, i'm going to prepare myself first. See you guys in school.

Seungri: Alright~ See you hyungs.

Youngbae: See ya.

After texting, Seungri brought his bag to the living room and went to make a simple breakfast. After eating, he clear the plates before grabbing his bag, lock his house door and went to the bus stop to take a bus to Jiyong's house.

8 minutes later, he reach the bus stop near Jiyong's house so he pass the security guard and went to take an elevator up to the floor Jiyong live on.

He remembered about the access card when he reached the doorstep so he took out the card and tap it on the door lock.

He then went inside the house. He guess that Youngbae haven't reach yet as he didn't saw him. When he is about to open Jiyong's bedroom door, he heard the main door open and Youngbae was removing his shoes so he went towards Youngbae and greet him.

"Hi hyung, good morning." 

"Ehh Ri, how did you enter the house? Have Jiyong woke up already?"

"Nope he haven't..well he gave me a spare door access card last time and told me that I could keep it so I just use the card to get in here."

"Ahh I see, being his friend for a long time I only know he doesn't randomly give his door access card to someone unless that person meant something to him hehe."

"Really hyung? Then what do you meant to Jiyongie hyung?"

"Probably just a best friend or childhood friend, but you hmm hehehe."

"Why you giggling hyung? Anyway I don't even meant anything to him so why did he gave me the card?"

Aww poor maknae, Jiyong probably likes you, if not he wouldn't have done that..but I shall let you figure that out yourself hahah.

"Hmm well I don't know either..maybe he felt bad for making you injured so he gave you that?"

"Ohh then probably yes, nevermind hyung, it's getting late, let's go wake Jiyongie hyung up."

"Yes lol."

So both of them went to pull the door handle down and go into Jiyong's room. As they already knew, Jiyong is still sleeping. So they went beside him and shook him up but he is a deep sleeper, so Youngbae decided to shout in his ears.

The loud shouting woke Jiyong up but when Jiyong sit up from his bed, he bump onto something hard. Seungri who was bending down slightly to shake Jiyong's body and his head is facing Jiyong, everything is just fine until Youngbae suddenly shout into Jiyong's ear which cause Jiyong to wake up and lift his upperhalf of his body up from the bed.

"Ouch!" Both Jiyong and Seungri said after their head hit each other.

"What the hell bro! Why did you shout into my ear and still make my head bump onto something hard?!" Jiyong who is still feeling sleepy with both eyelids close told Youngbae.

"So that you would wake up, but it was your own fault that you hit your forehead against Ri's.'

"Wait what, Seungri is here?!" said Jiyong who suddenly open both his eyelids feeling energetic after hearing Seungri's name and he saw Seungri sitting on the end of his bed, rubbing his forehead slowly.

"Yes i'm here hyung, I came with Youngbae hyung to wake you up after that we will meet the other two hyungs at the school gates." Seungri said while still rubbing his forehead slowly.

"Sorry, is your forehead okay?"Jiyong ask Seungri while also having his hand rub his forehead.

"Sort of, by the way Jiyongie hyung, it's getting late, quickly prepare yourself for school."

"Oh okay" said Jiyong quickly and he left his bed to the bathroom.

While waiting for Jiyong, Seungri and Youngbae went to the living room to wait for him.

Within 5 minutes, Jiyong came out of his room, properly dressed.

"Okay, let's go now."

Then, they quickly lock the door and run all the way to school, they doesn't want to drive the car and luckily Jiyong's house is close to the school, so they just run to school.

Seungri, Jiyong and Youngbae manage to reach on time and they already saw Daesung and Seunghyun near the gates, chatting happily.

"Finally, three of you are here, let's go in," said Daesung after he saw the other three reach the school gates.

"Okay."

On the way in, they are many people surrounding them as Jiyong, Youngbae and Seunghyun, the popular kids of the school came to school the same time. Daesung and Seungri who were walking beside them felt awkward as there is so many people surrounding the five of them, they decided to slowly walk out of the crowded people surrounding the other three without them knowing.

"Luckily we are out of the crowded people." Seungri told Daesung when they walk to the pathway with lesser people.

"I know right."

Then both of them slowly walk towards their respective class. On the way, there were some people who apologised to Seungri because of the unfortunate incident that happen in school weeks ago, but because Seungri still can't remember about what happen,when the students apologised to him, he doesn't remember what happen and just say that "It's okay" to people who apologised to him.

Daesung and Seungri reached the locker first to get the books they need, after that Daesung is still scared that someone else might harm Seungri, so he followed Seungri to the outside of his classroom. When Daesung saw Seungri went into his class, he felt relieved and went to his own classroom.

Because of the temporary memory loss, Seungri couldn't remember where he sat, so he just stand by the door, staring into blank space. A girl saw Seungri just stand by the door, not doing anything, so she went towards Seungri, Seungri is shocked to suddenly see a girl infront of him.

To break the awkwardness, the girl talk first

"Annyeonghasaeyo, i'm Lee Soo Mi, the class monitor of the class ,you seem loss at where you sit right, it's okay follow me."

So, Seungri follow Soo Mi and they reached a table that is full of gifts.

Seungri is shocked to see so many gifts on his table so he ask Soo Mi.

"Umm Soo Mi..why is there so many gifts on the place where I sit?"

"They are actually gifts to apologise to you..." Soo Mi said while feeling guilty and embarassed because she was also one of the student that hit Seungri with something.

"Also, Seungri, i'm sorry for hitting you too." Soo Mi said while bowing down, feeling apologetic.

"It's okay, I guess you mean no harm because you seem so kind."

"Why not be my first friend from this class?"

"Of course~"Soo Mi said while shaking hands with Seungri to define the new friendship between two of them.

"Class is going to start soon so quickly sit down and prepare for the class, you can bring the gifts home too as it's one of the way we apologise and don't worry, there are no food inside, only items so that you don't have to worry about any expiry dates." Soo Mi told Seungri before going back to her seat.

"Oh okay thank you."Seungri said as he also get back to his seat.

The bell rang and the teacher-in-charge, Ms Yeom entered the classroom.

Ms Yeom began to take the class attendance.

"Ji Hee."

"Here."

"Min Jun."

"Here."

.....

"Soo Mi."

"Here"

"and last Seungri."

"Here."

Ms Yeom is glad that Seungri is finally back to school.

"Are you fine Seungri?" Ms Yeom ask Seungri.

"Fine as always."

"Good."

Ms Yeom began to be serious.

"2 weeks ago, your classmate here, Seungri met with an unfortunate incident in school and have a temporary memory loss..."

Everyone in the class gasped at the word 'temporary memory loss', Ms Yeom continued "Because almost the whole school attack Seungri, so everyone here in this class owe an apology to Seungri and the culprit who hit Seungri's head with a brick, if you are in this class, admit to me. The culprit will have a big punishment as the teachers have already ask almost all the students from this school for 2 weeks, but no one seem to admit it. So I hope that if the culprit is you, admit to me privately and maybe I could lessen your punishment. As for Kwon Jiyong who is the mastermind of incident, he already have his punishment, so it's left with the culprit now." Ms Yeom ended her sentence and start the lesson.

Break time came, all the students from Seungri's class surrounded Seungri's table and they bow together and apologise to him as they felt guilty and bad towards Seungri.

"If anyone of you is the culprit, please admit it to the teachers and I forgive all of you, so don't apologise to me anymore."

After that, all the students left the classroom and they is only Seungri left in the classroom. After Seungri pack all his books that is needed to put back to the locker, he left the classroom.

But when he came out of the classroom, he saw his four hyungs outside of his classroom, waiting for him.

"Hi hyungs, why are all of you waiting for me?"

"So we can have breakfast together" Daesung told Seungri.

"Before we go, let me put my books back to the locker first."

"Okay."

"Ri, your pile of books seem heavy, let me help you carry it." Youngbae told Seungri.

"It's okay Youngbae hyung, I can manage it myself."

'It's alright, i'll help you take some of it." Youngbae said as his hand reach out to carry some of the books.

"Okay then, thanks Youngbae hyung."

"You're welcome Ri." Youngbae smile to Seungri and Seungri smiled back to him.

Jiyong felt jealous that Seungri is smiling to Youngbae but not him. Aren't you happy to see me, my RiRi, you should smile to me instead of Youngbae. Jiyong frowned, feeling upset.

Seungri turn around and notices it.

"Jiyongie hyung, why you seem sad, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing..."

"Come on, tell me or i'll leave you alone forever."

"Fine i'm just sad that you smiled to Youngbae and not me, aren't you happy to see me?"

"Of course i'm happy to see you, but are you feeling jealous because I smile to Youngbae hyung instead of you haha."

"I'm not jealous..."

"Aww Jiyongie hyung is pouting, you're so cute and are you sure you are not jealous ahaha?" 

"I'm not..urgh fine I am."

"Aww you are blushing, but what are you jealous for, i'm just a maknae for you arent I?"

"You're more than a maknae to me..."

"Then what am I to you?" Seungri said while walking together with the others towards the lockers, but Jiyong is beside him, so that they could chat.

"Well-" Jiyong didn't finish his sentence as Seungri cut him off.

"Wait Jiyongie hyung, let me put my things in the locker first." 

"Oh..okay."

After putting the books, the five of them walk to the canteen and found a space where there are very few people to even notice them. They took a seat.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Youngbae asked the rest.

"Anything is fine." The four of them replied.

"Then I shall order 5 plates of spaghetti for us, you guys can just wait here since you all seem to be in your own world just now."

"Thanks Youngbae, you really could notice so much." Seunghyun said.

"Ya ya ya..." Youngbae said before walking to the stalls.

Urgh I need to find a girl soon before getting blinded by all these couples.

Daesung and Seunghyun were in their own world, so Seungri decided to continue on the talk with Jiyong just now.

Seungri turn his head around as Jiyong is just sitting beside him.

"Jiyongie hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's continue what we chat just now."

"Oh okay, where did we chat till just now?"

"What do I meant to you."

"Well..." Jiyong started blushing.

"Well?" Seungri want Jiyong to continue without noticing that Jiyong is blushing.

"Well..Ri, I have something to tell you."

"Okay go on."

"I am jealous just now because actually I really like you..no love you, will you be my boyfriend? You don't have to give your answers now, I know it's weird."Jiyong is really blushing hard now.

Omg did I just confessed ahwqjwjk?!?!

"No..." 

"You don't have the same feelings like me to you?" Jiyong said feeling disappointed with Seungri's answer.

"No, what I meant is I can't believe that you really love me, actually I started to love you too after all the time you spent with me, so okay..." Seungri blushes and Jiyong found it cute after he saw Seungri blushing.

"So does okay mean you are willing to be my boyfriend?"

"Ya, or did you regret for asking me to be your boyfriend?"

"No..of course I want you to be my boyfriend, I wouldn't regret it." Jiyong said while pushing his index finger on Seungri's forehead softly.

"I love you my Ri."

"I love you too my Jiyongie."

"But Jiyongie hyung, we must not let the people from our school know that we are dating alright."

"Of course and don't call me hyung anymore, call me oppa~" Jiyong said and Seungri felt embarassed, he felt his face redden.

"Oppa..Jiyongie oppa.."

"My panda RiRi," Jiyong said as he hug the shy Seungri.

"My dragon Jiyongie oppa." Shy Seungri respond to the now shy too Jiyong's hug.

Just then Youngbae came back with a tray where 5 plates of spaghetti on it, he saw Jiyong and Seungri hugging each other lovingly and Daesung and Seunghyun in their own love world.

He decided to set the four person apart, "Spaghetti is here!". He said slightly louder than his normal tone.

Daesung and Seunghyun heard that food is here so they turn around to face in front and they saw Seungri and Jiyong hugging each other. They felt shocked.

Youngbae place the tray on the table and sit beside Seunghyun. The three of them feel awkward with the scene in front of them, they decided to call them.

"Ji....Ri....?" The three of them said a little bit louder but the two didn't heard them.

"HELLOOO...EARTH TO JIYONG AND EARTH TO SEUNGRI." Three of them shouted but not too loud.

Then, Seungri and Jiyong heard someone calling them so they break their hug and to their surprised,they saw the other three staring at them with a confused face.

Silence...

"Um Jiyong, what are you doing just now?" Youngbae ask.

"I'm hugging my Ri hehe." 

"Your Ri?" The three asked at the same time.

"Yes my Ri, he is mine and mine only."

"What do you mean by that?" Youngbae ask again. 

"He is my boyfriend." 

"Wait what, since when??" The three were shocked.

"Just now..." Seungri shyly said.

"Huh? Woah." The three said. 

"Well I love him and he love me so I ask him to be my boyfriend and he agreed." Jiyong said.

"Are you serious in having a relationship with RiRi?" Daesung ask Jiyong as he can't trust Jiyong too much after that incident.

"Yes." Jiyong said without hesistation and in a serious tone.

"Okay good, if you ever bully or cheat on Seungri, I will kill the hell out of you." 

"I promised I will never hurt him. If I do, a thunder will strike me to death."

After Jiyong swore that he will never hurt Seungri, Daesung felt relieved and think that this time, Jiyong should be quite serious in having a relationship with Seungri.

Then, five of them finish their meal and went back to their classroom. The rest of the day are just lessons that Jiyong and Seungri are not interested in as both of them were just thinking about each other.

The last bell rings and all the students went home, the hyungs were waiting for Seungri outside his classroom again. They decided to separate their way when they were at the school gate.

At the school gate, Daesung is going with Seunghyun as there are bus stops near where Seunghyun stays which he could take the bus to reach home while Seungri is going with Jiyong as there are bus stop near Jiyong's house which he could take home and Youngbae just walk back home by his own.

After they bid goodbye, they all left using separate ways.

On the way back to Jiyong house, Jiyong and Seungri were just chatting when suddenly Jiyong went to grab Seungri's hands and they hold their hands tightly together all the way back to Jiyong's house.

When they reached, their hands were still tightly hold onto each other with fingers intertwine in each other fingers's gaps. Few minutes later while still holding hands and staring into each other eyes like there were galaxies in it. They decided to let go of their hands.

Before Seungri left, Jiyong pull Seungri towards himself and give him a kiss on the lips, Seungri accepted it and kiss Jiyong back, Jiyong try to force Seungri's mouth to open so his tongue can enter Seungri's mouth.

Seungri is shy but he still open his mouth slightly and Jiyong put his tongue into Seungri's mouth and their tongue were circling around each other, their kiss is deep and passionate but they decided to stop when one of them need to catch their breath.

"Hmph you stole my first kiss from me~" Seungri said giggling,  he really like the feeling of being in love. 

"Don't worry my RiRi, it's my first kiss too."

"Really?"

"Yes~"

"I have to go home now, see you tomorrow." 

"See you my baby panda."

"See you my dragon."

After Seungri reply to Jiyong, he peck on Jiyong's lips quickly and Jiyong felt his heart melted again.

After that, Seungri left after saying goodbye to Jiyong and Jiyong went up to his apartment and Seungri took a bus back home.

When Seungri reached home,his mom is not back from work yet so he went to take a bath and use his phone to break the boredom by looking through instagram and texting Jiyong.

Seungri: Jiyongie oppa.

And he instantly got a reply.

Jiyong: Yes my panda RiRi?

Seungri: I will be the light to your darkness and light up your whole world, I love you forever.

Jiyong: Aww so sweet RiRi, I love you forever too.

Jiyong: I feel like a candle and you are like the fire that melted me.

Jiyong: Because you are too hot to resist from melting me like you melt my heart.

Seungri: Aww you're so sweet oppa.

Jiyong: You are sweeter boo. 

Seungri: Anyway oppa, my eomma just came home, chat next time okay.

Jiyong: Okay, I miss you so much, can't wait to see you in school tomorrow.

Seungri: I miss you too, see you in school tomorrow then. 

Jiyong: Goodbye my love.

Seungri: Goodbye honey boo.

Soon, both of them went offline.

Seungri went downstair to greet his mom who bought dinner back.

"Eomma, you bought dinner?"

"Yes RiRi, I bought ramen, come on let's eat together."

"Okay eomma."

They were eating ramen and Seungri's mom notice that Seungri seem so happy today so she ask him

"RiRi, why are you so happy today?"

Seungri is scared that his mom will not approve him and Jiyong to be a relationship as they were both males. 

"Eomma..what will you do if you found that your only son is biual but is more into guys?"

"Why you ask RiRi? Eomma will support you even if you're gay, so who is that guy that capture your heart?"

"Really eomma, you will really support me?"

"Yes, what matter is that you should be happy, so who is that guy?"

"It's Jiyong hyung."

"Actually RiRi-ah, I have seen that you might really like Jiyong and Jiyong also like you too."

"How you know eomma?"

"Because you seem to be more happy with Jiyong, so are you two in a relationship now?"

"Yes eomma, since today, he became my boyfriend."

"That's good, eomma will support you no matter what alright."

"But eomma, if appa is back, will he disagree with my relationship with Jiyong?"

"When you are months old, your appa and I had a talk about what if you are a gay when you grow up, but both of us think that as long as you will be happy in the relationship you have, we will support you if you really like a guy. If you feel happy, when you are 18 and you guys still love each other, eomma and appa will consider to let you guys get married."

"Really?! But eomma..the society is not that open-minded yet so how can we get married?"

"Silly son, you can have your wedding at another country that supports right."

"Right eomma, so you approve my relationship with Jiyong?"

"Neh~ Now eat your dinner before it gets cold."

After eating dinner, Seungri went back to his room to pack his bag, he almost forgot about the gifts on his table in the morning that he kept inside his bag.

So he decided to open the gifts. After he open all the gifts, he found out that the gifts were almost all related to pandas and he figure that it should be his Jiyongie oppa who told them that he like panda that's why almost all the gifts are about pandas. 

He felt happy to receive so many gifts about panda and within all the gifts, there are notes that written that they are sorry for hurting him but Seungri just forgive them after all the panda related stuffs.

He felt so estatic that he did not realise that it was already 11.15pm, so he went to check if his mom is in her work room,and yes she was, so Seungri say goodnight to her and went to bed after rechecking his bag to check if he forgot about anything.

After that, he felt tired and went to bed thinking about his Jiyongie oppa<3.