Chapter 25

From haters to lovers

In the morning,Seungri slowly opened up his eyes,feeling his head was going to burst as he finally got all his memories back once again.He look towards his left and saw a face which was so familiar to him,but he cant remember who was it.Minutes later after going through his mind to find out who the familiar face belongs to,he remembered the person,it was Kwon Ji Yong,the one who caused him to suffer a temporary memory loss!

Jiyong who had fallen asleep while watching over Seungri yesterday night,didnt know that his precious love had already woke up.Everything was fine and confusing for Seungri until he felt something held onto his hand tight suddenly and also Jiyong mumbling "RiRi,RiRi..." in his sleep.Seungri turn his face down towards to see what is exactly holding onto his hands and then,he found out that it was Jiyong that is holding onto his hand,and so he thought...Why the hell is the person i hated the most and caused me to suffer the most,Kwon Ji Yong,holding my hand and why the hell is he sleeping beside me and how in the world did he even know my nickname 'RiRi',just where am i right now,damn my mind hurts...

Seungri was watching and thinking when will Jiyong eventually release his hand but half an hour pass and Jiyong still had not woke up or let go of his hand which caused Seungri to be annoyed at him because Seungri doesnt wish to have his hand hold by someone he disliked the most and he felt that it was also weird for Jiyong to be holding his hand,worst,sleeping beside him when both of them hate each other that they feel like killing each other.Seungri cannot spare another second for Jiyong to be holding him,so he try to get rid of Jiyong's hand but he failed as Jiyong is holding onto it so tight,Damn why does this skinny boy have so much strength?Seungri thought.He felt that there is no choice but to wake Jiyong in order for him to let go of his hand,but not in the way that he would shake Jiyong up gently,instead Seungri gathered all the strengths that he have and pushed Jiyong down the bed to the ground.

Jiyong instantly woke up and the first thing he saw is Seungri looking at him in a not-so-interested face.But Jiyong doesnt care and he felt glad that his RiRi woke up after sleeping for the whole night,he quickly got up from the floor and jump towards Seungri to hug him tightly and also giving him a peck on his lips as he felt so relieved that his love woke up,looking fine.

Everything happened so quick that Seungri cant even process in his brain,what was happening.When Jiyong gave him a peck on his lips,he felt disgusted,like why the is his biggest enemy kissing him.Seungri's first instinct is to pushed Jiyong away again and screamed "AHHHHHHH!" which cause the others to wake up as well.Jiyong was shocked from Seungri's action because when he normally kissed Seungri,Seungri wouldn't act like this,so he starts to talk.

"RiRi baby,what happened?You are not like this when i give you pecks on your lips last time."Jiyong asked and was about to put his hands on Seungri's shoulder when Seungri said rudely "Don't touch me bastard!" and cause Jiyong to stop what he was doing.

"What happened to you,my RiRi baby?Tell Yongie oppa,i can help you"

"First,stop calling me RiRi baby,i dont know how you got my nickname but stop calling me that and for your information, im not yours.Also are you serious at 'Yongie oppa'?You want me to call you oppa,who do you think i am,a girl?The best i can call you is only jerk as they fit you more than 'oppa',plus you are the biggest problem,therefore you are unable to help me."

Jiyong felt that Seungri is weird today,why is he treating him like this,why is his baby suddenly like this...

"Oh,and i think that you would want to know if i forgive you for causing me to suffer right,the answer is NEVER,I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU,JERK!"

Then everything that came like pieces of puzzel to Jiyong,started to form in his mind and he knew something.Seungri remembered...he got all his memories back,im really happy for that but...but...,he said he would never forgive me:( Jiyong thought and Jiyong tried to hold onto Seungri's hands again and explain+apologise to him,but Seungri swinged his hands away and coldly said "Dont touch my hands,you dont deserve to touch me or talk to me after all you had done."

Seungri got up from the bed and is about to leave the room when Jiyong held onto his arms and kneel on the floor.

"Sorry,RiRi,dont leave,im sorry for what i have done,please dont hate me,i cant live without you"Jiyong says as his tears flows down his face like a river.

"Is RiRi how you should called me?and i dont believe that you are really sorry for what you done because you looked like someone that cannot be trusted and i will surely hate you,also dont say that you cant live without me cause to me,you are nothing,just a worthless person that is not important to me."

Everything thing that Seungri said is like a sharp knife stabbing towards his heart,he continued crying.

When Jiyong was still holding Seungri,the others came towards the both of them.

"What is all this commotion about?"Seunghyun said,feeling not that great as his peaceful morning was ruin by an argument between the two love birds.

"Oh my gosh,Seungri,you woke up"Both Daesung and Taeyang says.

"Luckily you have woke up,Seungri,im so sorry for hitting the basketball towards you,"Taeyang says

"Oh hyung,you dont have to be sorry,actually i wanted to thank you instead for hitting that basketball towards me,and that ball caused me to get back all my memories."

"Oh Seungri,you got all your memories back,im so happy for you"Daesung says

"Im also happy for getting my memories back,but i hate the fact that this dude keeps on clinging onto me,its annoying"

"But he is your boyfriend,so it shouldnt really be a bother to you right?"Daesung says

"Pfft boyfriend,are you kidding me,that was only when i loss my memories temporary,now that i got all my memories back again,do you still think he will still be my so called boyfriend,of course not!"

"Seungri,calm down and Jiyong really is sorry for what he had done"Taeyangs says

"Yeah,yeah,yeah as if....but first ask him to let go of me,it's getting me annoyed."

"I will never let you go,you will leave me."Jiyong says as he was crying harder words by words of what Seungri says.

"Let me go,im politely asking you to let me go now before im in rage"

"No i will not."Jiyong held onto Seungri tighter

"I said let me go."

"No,dont leave me"

"LET GO OF ME! If this is how you want me to treat you,i will treat you like this.Now,leave me alone,i dont want to see you again"Seungri get rid of Jiyong by swinging his arms away and also because Jiyong grips seem weaker after what Seungri says.

"Im leaving,so dont bother looking for me KWON JIYONG!"Seungri says as he took his valuables and left the hotel with a  loud 'bang' from the door.

When Seungri left,Jiyong felt breathless,he is hurt by Seungri's words,he felt pain in his chest,he felt like dying,a world without Seungri is completely meritless,luckily he had the others there to stay with him when he was having the worst time of his life.

Meanwhile Seungri who just got out from the hotel,is using his phone to book a flight back to Seoul and there was a flight available 2 hours later,so he booked for that and also called for a cab to bring him to the airport.

About an hour later,Seungri reached the airport,he paid for the cab fares and went into the airport to check in.After getting his boarding pass,Seungri went to a cafe to get himself breakfast as he had not eaten yet after he left the hotel and there was still a long time before his flight departure.

Seungri spent his time at the cafe until it was perfect time for him to leave and to the deparature hall to get his boarding pass check and board the flight back to Seoul.

At the hotel,Jiyong was worried for Seungri that he kept sending him messages but Seungri did not read it,he wanted to find Seungri when he was stopped by Taeyang.

"Jiyong ah,do you even know where did Seungri go to,just finding him like this will only be in vain as you dont even know where he was in the first place,who knows if he might went back to Seoul right?"Taeyang told Jiyong

"You might be right,hyung,maybe he have went back to Seoul,why not lets booked flight tickets now and go back to Seoul to find him."Jiyong says

"No,no,no,dont do that,why not we just let Seungri calm himself down first then we will go back to Seoul to find him."Taeyangs says

"Okay...I will let him calm down first..."

"Okay good,be obedient,okay,he will forgive you in the end,just give him some space and time,he needs to think"Taeyang told Jiyong.

"Okay..."

On the flight back to Seoul was just silence,no hyungs voices,nothing at all,only the sounds that came from the engines of the airplane.

About one and a half hour later,the flight reached Seoul.Seungri switched on his phone,there are hundreds of messages send to him.He began reply one by one to his hyungs but left out Jiyong as he need time to think because well he doesnt know how his mind should work right now,one part of him wanted to forgive Jiyong as he was his boyfriend when he still had his memory loss,but another part of him just couldnt forgive Jiyong after bad things that he had done to him.

Seungri decided to stop thinking and took a cab back to his home.When he reached his home,his mom came to open the door,she is surprised to see Seungri back only after a few days he left.Seungri quickly went in and took a seat beside his dad on the sofa.He laid his head on the sofa and is tired of all the things that happened.

Seungri's dad is worried for him,so he asked Seungri "RiRi ah,whats wrong,where are your hyungs and also where is Jiyong?You didnt come back with him?"

Seungri decided to tell his parents the truth.He is tired of keep to himself,so he told everything including how Jiyong caused him to suffer temporary memory loss.After listening to Seungri,Seungri's dad should normally be in rage if somebody hurt his precious son,but he didnt this time but instead comfort Seungri that Jiyong might not mean it and should had turn over a new leaf.Seungri's parents really like Jiyong,not only because he is their friends's son but also he can give Seungri a wonderful future that they might not be able to give.

Seungri excuses himself from his parents to get back to his room to take a bath.He undressed himself and stand under the shower tap and let the water flow down on him.The water ease Seungri's mind a little from everything and so,Seungri just stand down there until he feel like its time to get out from shower.

After bathing,Seungri dressed up himself in casual clothes and lay on his bed.He had been thinking since just now if he should forgive Jiyong or not.Whenever he doesn't really want to forgive Jiyong,his mind will play flashback of him and Jiyong spending their sweet moments together,but now the things that happen in his memories and in the present,the difference is huge.He doesn't know whether he should really forgive him,but whenever his flashback plays Jiyong and his memories,he will start to cry,he is confused,so confused that he does not know what he should actually do.

Seungri felt worn-out and hopeless of his life right now,he felt like sleeping is his best companion right now,so he just slowly close his eyes,with tears still visible on his cheeks and let the darkness surround him to sleep.