Chapter 8

From haters to lovers

The next day...

Jiyong and Seungri are still sleeping. Jiyong is hugging Seungri from behind without wanting to release him in his sleep.

A while later, Seungri turn around, still asleep. Now they are facing each other, with their faces just about 5 cm apart, but both of them are still sleeping, so they didn't know.

10 minutes after sleeping facing each other, Seungri slowly open his eyes, still feeling sleepy.

When he fully open his eyes, he saw Jiyong's face in front of him, their face were so close that make Seungri blush and slowly he raises his hand and went to caress Jiyong's face. He is so cute, just like a newborn baby..wait, what time is it now?

Not forgetting the time, Seungri slowly remove his hand from Jiyong's face and reach for his phone that is on the nightstand, the time shows 4.35am.

Seungri remembered that school starts by 5am, so he quickly shake Jiyong's body to wake him up.

"Jiyongie hyung, wake up, it's 4.35am now, you have to reach school by 5am, if you don't wake up now, you are going to be late." 

"10 more minutes hyung, I am having sweet dreams with my Seungri now." Jiyong said, still asleep.

"I'm not your hyung neither am I your Seungri, wake up now Jiyongie hyung, or you will be late." Seungri said while blushing because Jiyong said that he is his and he continue to shake Jiyong for him to wake up while blushing.

This time, Jiyong woke up and also found that their face are so close. Jiyong slowly releases his hug to let Seungri free.

While doing that, Jiyong notices that Seungri is blushing.

"Ri-ah, why are you blushing so much, or did I say anything weird in my sleep just now?"

"Oh hyung, it's nothing but you indeed say something in your sleep just now." 

"Really? , what did I say?" 

"Well you call me hyung, I guess you have mistaken me for Youngbae hyung."

"Oh really? Oops oops sorry hehe."

"It's okay, and you also say that..."

"What did I say?"

"Well, you called me your Seungri."

"Oh my god, really?"

"Yeah..." Seungri said while still blushing.

With that, Jiyong quickly mouth sorry and left his bed to the toilet.

When Jiyong entered the toilet, he face himself in the mirror. Oh my god, I really say my Seungri in front of Seungri when i'm sleeping, but well, it's true though, he will be mine one day, since I might really like him hehe..I hope he will like me too one day. Well, he will surely like me, no one can resist me by the way. Jiyong thought while giggling and blushing, but he suddenly remember that he still have school Damn it. Why is there school. And he quickly brush his teeth and took a quick bath, luckily he put spare clothes in his bathroom, so he need not go to his closet to take it.

When he got out from the toilet, he realised that Seungri is not on the bed, so he went out of his room and he found Seungri standing near the dining table. When he walk closer, he saw that Seungri is putting down the plates with omelette on it.

When Seungri turn around, he is shocked that Jiyong is behind him.

"Oh Jiyongie hyung, good morning, well I try to prepare omelette for both of us, i'm sorry if it does not taste good..."

"Oh good morning Ri, it's been a long time since I didn't have a home cooked breakfast, I will try your omelette."

"Really Jiyongie hyung? I thought we just had a home cooked kimchi rice by Youngbae hyung yesterday morning?"

"Oops yeah I forgot hehe, but nevermind about that, I will eat the omelette you cook now."

"Okay Jiyongie hyung, if it really taste bad, don't worry just spit it out, I will not be angry." Seungri told Jiyong as he sat down on the chair.

"Okay, I will." Jiyong said while sitting down on the chair too.

They start to have their breakfast. Jiyong took his first bite of the omelette, in his first bite, he felt that the omelette is too salty but he doesn't want to hurt Seungri's heart by spitting it out so he continue to eat slowly.

Seungri notices that Jiyong is eating too slow, so he felt something wrong.

"Jiyongie hyung, the omelette taste bad, doesn't it?" 

"Oh it's not, it's nice, the best omelette I ever ate." Jiyong replied, smiling.

"Really?" Seungri doesn't believe it so he decided to take a try too.

Seungri took one bite and he spit it out instantly.

"Oh my god Jiyongie hyung, this is so salty. How could you still be eating it, just spit it out." Seungri said while feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I guess I have put too much salt in it, no wonder it taste so salty. Now Jiyongie hyung, stop eating, i'm going to throw it away." 

"Wait what? don't throw it away, it will be too wasteful." 

"No Jiyongie hyung, this is too salty. I don't want you to get a stomachache, you should just leave the house now and grab breakfast in the school, now get going before you're late." 

"It's really okay, I can still eat that."

"No means no, Jiyongie hyung, or else before you leave, I will leave your house first and we will forget about you going to be visiting me."

"Okay fine, see you later and treat this as your home. Do anything you want okay, now i'm going, bye~" Jiyong had no choice but to obey Seungri, so he slowly leave his house.

After saying goodbye to Jiyong, Seungri went to throw away the omelette he cooked. He think to himself that he should learn cooking next time, so that he could at least cook something for himself.

After throwing the omelette away, Seungri went to find if there is anything to fill his stomach from the fridge. He then found milk, so he went to get a cup and drink it in one shot.

After that, Seungri just go back to the living room and turn on the television to see if there is anything to watch. But after switching to many channels, there is nothing to watch so he just switch it off and decided to walk around Jiyong's house to find something to do.

Seungri decided to search everything in the house to see if there is anything to do. When he enter one of Jiyong's guest room, he found many books on the bookshelves so he decided to choose one to read, he decided to choose one that is thick since he knew Jiyong will only return home until this afternoon.

After reading the book for hours, Seungri check the time again and it's just 9.45am, there is still hours before Jiyong come home, so Seungri decided to take a bath and after that log into his instagram and check out new posts.

After liking all the new posts, Seungri decided to just stroll through instagram.

Few minutes later, Seungri felt that his eyes is going to close again, so he decided to sleep.

- - - 

Hours later, Jiyong came back home and he found Seungri sleeping on the sofa. When he walk nearer to Seungri, he place a kiss on Seungri's forehead and continue to let Seungri sleep.

About 1 hour later, Seungri woke up from his sleep. When he woke up, he felt that someone layed a blanket over his body and there is also someone beside him, then he realised that it was Jiyong who is curling up in the blanket together with him, but he is sitting on the floor, placing his head on the sofa where Seungri's head was.

Seungri decided to stare at Jiyong until he wake up.

5 minutes later, Jiyong woke up and Seungri pretended to be just woke up too.

"Ri, you just woke up too?" 

"Yep Jiyongie hyung, you too?"

"Yeah, by the way, do you want to go out now?"

"Okay, but we should change our clothes first."

"Ya, we should."

Then, both of them went to change their clothes, Seungri lend his clothes from Jiyong as he didn't brought his and also their shirt size are almost the same. After that, both of them left the house.

"Ri, do you have your lunch yet?" Jiyong ask as they entered the car.

"Aniyo, how about you Jiyongie hyung?"

"Same, do you want to watch a movie after eating lunch?"

"Anything Jiyongie hyung."

Then, Jiyong started his car and they left.

They first went to a restaurant to have their lunch. After that, Jiyong drove both of them to a movie theater.

They decided to purchase two tickets for watching the horror movie 'The Conjuring 2' by purchasing it using the automatic ticket machines.

After purchasing their tickets, they went to purchase popcorns and soft drinks to snack on when watching the horror movie.

After queueing up to purchase the popcorn and soft drinks, the movie is going to start soon, so both Jiyong and Seungri showed their ticket to the cinema attendant and the cinema attendant lead them to their seats.

After taking their seats for a few minutes, the movie starts to play. Seungri is scared from the opening to the ending of the movie, he is never a fan of horror movie, so during the whole movie, Seungri is hiding on Jiyong's chest with his hands holding onto Jiyong's hands.

Jiyong knew that Seungri is scared, so he keep caress Seungri's shoulders throughout the movie and tell him that it is okay, he will always be there for him.

After the movie ended, Seungri finally felt relieved but his hands is still holding onto Jiyong. There is still some popcorns and soft drinks left, so they decided to bring the along the snacks while walking towards Jiyong's car.

After throwing away their leftover snacks, they entered the car and decided to call it a day as it was already 8pm plus, so Jiyong decided to bring Seungri back to his own home.

However Seungri told him that he is too scared to stay alone in his own house, so he ask Jiyong if he could stay in his house one more night, tomorrow morning he will then go to stay at Daesung's house, because at least, Daesung's parents will still be at home to accompany him. So Jiyong agree and they went back home.

When they reached home, they each took a quick bath and change into a new set of clothes. After that they just lay down on the sofa to use their phone.

Seungri decided to tell the rest something, so he went to the groupchat.

Seungri: Hyungs, you guys don't have to visit me since tomorrow onwards.

Youngbae: Why not maknae?

Seunghyun: Yeah, why not? I still haven't finish sharing the history of the artworks.

Jiyong: Hyung, no one cares about art.

Daesung: Uh hum, I do.

Jiyong: Okay fine except Daesung, no one else cares.

Seunghyung: How about you Ri?

Seungri: What?

Seunghyun: Do you care about art?

Seungri: Uh well hyung, to say the truth, i'm not interested in art.

Seunghyun: Really :(

Seungri: But fear not, I enjoy your sharing about art though.

Seunghyun: Really? :D

Seungri: Yes.

Seunghyun: Okay, then i'm not sad anymore.

Seungri: Oh by the way hyungs.

Seungri: You guys don't have to visit me.

Seungri: Because i'm going to stay in Daesung's home after tomorrow until my eomma come back from Japan.

Seungri: Daesung hyung, is that fine?

Daesung: Of course, my parents wiill be so happy to meet you again.

Seungri: Okay hyung, thanks~

Daesung: You're welcome Ri.

Youngbae: Then how about the date on weekend where the five of us are out to play?

Seungri: I guess we have to cancel that.

Youngbae: Why?

Seungri: Well, i'm going to join you guys back in school next monday, so I have to prepare myself during the weekend.

Youngbae: Oh yeah.

Youngbae: Yay Ri, you are going to join us back soon :D

Daesung, Seunghyun and Jiyong: Yay!

   Seungri: Okay now hyungs, you guys have to sleep now, you all still have school tomorrow.

Jiyong: Oh damn, I hate school.

Youngbae: School is making me tired.

Seunghyun: I know right.

Daesung: Ya gonna have to agree with you guys.

Seungri: Well, it's still school, so don't complain now and go to bed.

Seungri: And Daesung hyung, I will go to your house in the morning

Daesung: Okay, I think eomma and appa will be still at home, so just come, we welcome you back.

Seungri: Okay hyung, then see you tomorrow.

Daesung: See you and goodnight.

Seungri: Okay goodnight to all the hyungs.

Jiyong: Night.

Seunghyun: Goodnight.

Youngbae: Goodnight to you all too.

Then, all five of them went offline and go to bed.

Jiyong and Seungri lie down on the bed after they switched off the lights.

"Jiyongie hyung, can you sleep after watching me sleep, i'm still scared from that movie just now."

"Sure. Remember I will always protect you, so go ahead and sleep. I will sleep after you sleep alright."

"Okay thanks Jiyongie hyung, you're the best."

"You're welcome, now go sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Jiyongie hyung."

And with that last sentence, Seungri and Jiyong hug each other in bed as they felt comfortable with each other already, and also Seungri feel secure in Jiyong's arms, so he closes his eyes and went to sleep.

After watching Seungri already went to sleep, Jiyong pull out his hand gently from the hug and went to caress Seungri's face while whispering "Goodnight my baby panda, I will always be there for you when you need me. Now sleep tight, I will definitely protect you forever." 

After whispering that to Seungri, Jiyong also went to bed after watching his baby panda soundly asleep.