Chapter 7 part 2

From haters to lovers

When they arrived at Seunghyun's apartment around 10.35am, Daesung helps them to open the door.

As they came in, Daesung told them that Seunghyun is already awake and is drinking ginger tea in his bedroom now to get rid of his hangover.

After a while, Seunghyun came out of his bedroom, half sober half still having a hangover.

The rest of them were chatting while Jiyong was resting on the sofa as he was still sleepy when Seunghyun came out of his bedroom.

"Hyung, get dress, we are going to get our breakfast now." Youngbae told Seunghyun.

"Where to?" 

"Andhere Cafe."

"Oh okay, give me a moment guys." Seunghyun replies while walking back to his bedroom again. 

"Guys, i'm going to check on him in case he went to sleep again hahah." Daesung told the rest and make his way to Seunghyun's bedroom too. 

After 5 minutes, Daesung and Seunghyun came out of the room together after getting dressed(Daesung wore Seunghyun's clothes as he didn't bring along any extra clothes) and Seunghyun is also sober now.

After that they woke Jiyong who is sleeping and they left Seunghyun's apartment together.

In the car ride to Andhere Cafe, Youngbae is driving with Seungri sitting beside him, and Jiyong who is sleeping, is at the backseat with the other two lovers who are chatting.

When they reached Andhere cafe, Youngbae and Seungri enter the cafe to order first while Seunghyun and Daesung hold the roles for waking Jiyong up so that they can join the other two that were already in the cafe.

Jiyong woke up after a few minutes later, then the three of them went to join the other two that were inside the cafe.

- - - 

Youngbae and Seungri have already found a table for them, ordered and paid for the five waffles with different syrups added on it and 5 different types of coffee.

After having their breakfast, they notice that the time is already 11.30am so they left the cafe.

When they reached Lotte World, Youngbae went to park his car while the other four went to the counter to collect their tickets.

After collecting it, they waited for Youngbae before officially starting their fun journey.

They had purchased the one-day pass, hence they decided to play around with the facilities for the rest of the day.

They started off with playing Bungee jumping together, screaming their hearts out throughout the whole session.

After that they went separate ways to try out different things. Daesung with Seunghyun, Seungri with Jiyong, and the lonely fifthwheel Youngbae.

- - - 

Jiyong and Seungri both wanted to try thrilling rides so they went together.

After trying all the thrilling stuff, they felt tired as they have never played this much before so they decided to just walk around.

While walking around, Seungri found a clawing machine and there is many stuff animals in there, including his favourite panda so he wanted to catch it, hence he dragged Jiyong to the claw machine.

After many attempts, Seungri give up on playing as he couldn't catch it. He even asked Jiyong to try but he couldn't catch it either, so they give up on the panda and went to find a restaurant to have their dinner as it was already night time by then.

Seungri and Jiyong went to stroll around again after dinner. They decided to find a seat after buying cotton candy at a shop while they were strolling and enjoying the scenery.

After finding a seat, Jiyong excuses himself to go to the toilet so Seungri was left over there, eating his cotton candy while enjoying the scenery.

- - - 

Actually Jiyong wasn't going to the toilet, he just wanted to go back to the clawing machine to catch the panda that Seungri wants as he believes that he will be able to catch the toy this time.

When he went to the clawing machine, Jiyong is glad that the panda is still there so he decided to drop some coins inside and claw for the panda. After the 6th times of catching the panda, Jiyong is frustrated that why he couldn't catch it and wanted to give up but he couldnt so he kept on trying.

After a few more times, Jiyong caught the panda and is really happy that he finally caught it. When Jiyong hold the panda in his hands, he wonder why he would do this for Seungri because he never done this to anyone before including his older sister, Dami. But he decided to make this as a surprise to Seungri that he caught the panda.

After catching the panda, Jiyong went back to where Seungri was and hide the panda behind his back.

"Hyung, I thought you went to the toilet, why did you take so long, i'm so worried for you."

Seeing that Seungri is so worried for him, Jiyong felt bad for leaving so long.

"Ri, sorry about that, but guess what did I got for you?"

"More food...?" 

"No, guess again, it is something you like."

"I don't know hyung, what did you got for me?" Seungri ask him as he face him.

"I got you the panda you want, the one that you wanted so much when playing the clawing machine." Jiyong said with a shy voice as he took out the panda he hide behind his back and place it in front of Seungri's face.

Seungri open his eyes widely as the panda is in front of him.

His eyes were like full of heart shapes and he quickly took the panda with both hands from Jiyong's hands and hug it, after that he stood up from the seat and hug Jiyong tightly without him knowing.

 Jiyong is shocked from the sudden hug from Seungri as no one have hug him since a long time, his heart beat rapidly again when Seungri hug him but he didnt ignore it this time. I didn't possibly like him right, no way that I will like him, i'm not gay.

As Jiyong is thinking to himself, Seungri is still hugging him and saying thank you.

When Jiyong came back to his realisation, he found out that Seungri is still hugging him but then Seungri didn't hug him anymore.

"Thanks Jiyongie hyung." Jiyong chuckled at the name Seungri just gave him.

"Your welcome Ri."

After that Seungri went to kiss Jiyong cheeks, and Jiyong slightly blushed. Okay maybe I did like him, he is just so cute, maybe I might be biual, omo he could literally turn me gay with his actions and his cute face that look like a panda.

After Seungri kissed Jiyong cheeks, he face him again and told him,

"Jiyongie hyung, why are you blushing so much?"

"Oh umm, it's nothing, it just hot here." Jiyong just randomly said an answer since he was shocked.

"Oh really hyung?"

"Yeah, by the way it's late, maybe we should text the other where are they."

"Okay, we should."

Jiyong took out his phone and text.

Jiyong: Where are you guys now?

Youngbae: I'm somewhere near the Giant Loop.

Seunghyun: Daesungie and I just rode the carousel so we are still near where the carousel was.

Daesung: Yeah, where are you guys?

Seungri: Oh Jiyongie hyung and I were at the outside world in the Lotte World.

Youngbae: Jiyongie hyung?

Daesung: Ri, you call him Jiyongie?

Seungri: Oh well, it just a nickname that came out of my mind so I type that lol.

Jiyong: By the way guys, should we meet at somewhere?

Jiyong : And it's late, do you guys want to have a sleepover at my house? Since my house seem to be the nearest.

Youngbae: Sure.

Seunghyun: Anything, Daesung is fine with it too.

Seunghyun: How about you Ri?

Seungri: Oh i'm fine with it too, since eomma will not be at home not only until next week.

Youngbae: Where did your eomma go, Ri?

Daesung: Well my parents told me that Ri's mom went to Japan for her business trip so ya lol.

Youngbae: Ohh I see. Then guys, do you want to meet at the carpark? Since all of us are in different places now.

Jiyong: Sure.

Seungri, Daesung and Seunghyun: Okay.

Youngbae: Ok then, we'll meet at the carpark.

After that five of them went to the carpark, Youngbae reach first, followed by Daesung and Seunghyun, the last to reached is Jiyong and Seungri.

"Ri, you went to buy the panda?" Daesung ask once Seungri and Jiyong entered the car.

"Oh, I did not. Jiyongie hyung caught it at the claw machine for me as I really want it." 

"Oh I see." Daesung replied back to Seungri and went on to chat with Seunghyung again.

This time, Jiyong drove the car.

- - - 

When they reached Jiyong's house, Jiyong park Youngbae's car at the basement and after that they went to take the elevator up to Jiyong's apartment.

"I can't believe your house is so neat, Jiyong hyung." Daesung said when they enter Jiyong's apartment.

"I know right hyung, that was what I thought when I enter his house this morning too." Seungri told Daesung.

After that, they went to find seats in Jiyong's living room as they were exhausted after the whole day.

"How are we going to settle on how to sleep later, Jiyong's apartment only have 4 rooms, one is use for his closet and 2 guest room and 1 is his bedroom." Youngbae started to speak first.

"Oh right, how should we settle on the rooms?" This time, Jiyong speaks.

"Just give me and Daesungie one of your guest room." Seunghyun says.

"Okay then, but now there is left with 1 guest room and Jiyong's bedroom, that means one person have to sleep with Jiyong." Youngbae says.

"Nevermind, Seungri you can take the guest room even though I don't really want to sleep with Jiyong lol." Youngbae told Seungri.

"Really hyung? It's okay though, you can take the guest room if you don't want to sleep beside Jiyong but why not?" 

"Well my man here is too clingy when it comes to sleeping haha."

"Oh, but hyung, if you really don't want to sleep with Jiyong hyung, you can really take the guest room, I don't mind." 

"Really? But I don't want you to face a hugging monster when you are sleeping."

"Who are you calling a monster?"

"You Jiyong."

Seungri look at Youngbae then at Jiyong and said "It's okay hyung, I don't think I will mind with someone sleeping beside me."

"Really?"

"Ya, you can take the guest room."

"Thanks maknae you're the best, sorry that you have to sleep with this guy."

"It's okay..." Seungri said while laughing awkwardly.

After that, they all take turns to bath and wore Jiyong's clothes. After that they chat until midnight and is tired, so they went to sleep in their rooms.

When Seungri and Jiyong enter the room, they lay on the bed awkwardly but after a while, Seungri heard a snore and Jiyong was already sleeping, so he move himself further away from Jiyong.

In the midnight, Seungri had a feeling that someone is holding him, so he woke up and found Jiyong hugging him, he wanted to pull away from Jiyong's hug, but he decided not to because if he done that, Jiyong will wake up from his sleep. So Seungri went back to sleep with Jiyong hugging him.

In the morning, Seungri woke up before Jiyong, so when he woke up he found that Jiyong is still hugging him so he decided to just watch Jiyong when he is still sleeping.

After a while, Jiyong move and slowly open his eyes, Seungri was shocked that Jiyong had woke up, so he quickly close his eyes and pretend to be still sleeping.

Jiyong saw that he is hugging Seungri and that Seungri is still sleeping. Jiyong felt that he have the best sleep yesterday night, so when he saw that Seungri is still sleeping, he slowly remove his hands from Seungri and touch Seungri's face gently.

Omo, his face is so smooth like a baby, I wish that I can see this angel everytime when I woke up. Jiyong thought while Seungri who is pretending to be sleeping, felt that something is touching his face and his heart started to beat very fast.

Oh my god, is it Jiyongie hyung who is touching my face? He is so gentle, actually to be honest, I actually like him a little, just a tiny little bit. But why he wanted to catch the panda for me last night, I can actually don't want it, but he caught it for me omg, he is such a boyfriend material, I wonder if he have a girlfriend...

When Jiyong is touching Seungri's face, he felt that he might like Seungri a little and he look at his face again thinking that Seungri is so cute and wonder does Seungri have someone that he like...

After looking at Seungri one last time, Jiyong decided to get up from his bed, he slowly remove his hands and legs away from Seungri,he does not want to wake him, he wanted him to continue sleeping.

After Jiyong got up from his bed, he left his room and thats when Seungri heard the door closes, he open his eyes again. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and think of Jiyong touching his face again, when he look into the mirror, he can't believe that he is blushing

Do I really like him? Seungri wondered.

But after that he left the bathroom, trying to go to the living room to find Jiyong to ask him if he have a spare toothbrush.

When Seungri came out of Jiyong's bedroom, he only saw Jiyong and Youngbae in the living room, talking softly because they didn't want to wake the rest up, Seungri figure that Daesung and Seunghyun are probably still sleeping, so he slowly walk towards Youngbae an Jiyong.

"Morning hyungs." 

"Morning Ri."

"Jiyongie hyung, do you have a spare toothbrush, I wanna brush my teeth"

Jiyong look at Seungri and he try not to blush, but he still blush slightly, Seungri noticed that Jiyong is blushing. Oh my god, is Jiyongie actually blushing, but what he blush for though..nevermind, I don't have to care...

"I do, wait for me, I'll get it for you." Jiyong told Seungri while looking away from him in case he blush again.

When Jiyong went to get a spare toothbrush, Seungri is waiting patiently and while waiting, he chat with Youngbae.

After a few minutes, Jiyong came out of his bedroom and pass Seungri the toothbrush.

"Thanks hyung."

"You're welcome." Jiyong reply without looking at Seungri.

Then, Seungri went into Jiyong's toilet to brush his teeth.

After that he came out of the toilet and go to the living room to chat wih his hyungs.

Around 1 hour later, Daesung and Seunghyun came out of the guest room while yawning and greeted them.

After that, they decided to have breakfast with Youngbae cooking in the kitchen for them.

"Ri-ah, do you want to stay at my house until your mom is back from Japan? My parents promise your mom to take care of you, so do you wanna stay at my house?" Daesung asked.

"Hmm okay since I will also be bored at home, living at your house at least there will still be you talking to me." 

"Ri, why not you stay at my house tonight?" said Jiyong who overheard their conversation.

"Eh, why?" 

"Well, tomorrow it's my turn to visit you, so why not you just stay at my house and tomorrow after school when I come home, we can already hangout because I don't have to go to your house to fetch you."

"Make sense. It's okay Ri, you can stay at his house, I will tell my parents that you are not coming, when you want to stay, just tell me, we feel welcome to have you in our house."

"Hm okay then, when I want to stay with you, I will just tell you. So today, I will just sleep at Jiyongie house." 

Then, Youngbae came out of the kitchen with five plates of kimchi rice and told them to eat.

After that, all of them went to eat the kimchi rice.

"Wow bro, your cooking skills just get better everytime you cook." Jiyong told Youngbae.

"Ya hyung, you cook so deliciously," said Seungri.

"Hyung, can you teach me how to cook it, you just cook it so perfectly." Daesung said.

"Yummy, Youngbae-ah, I didn't know that you could cook so well. Daesungie couldn't even cook..." 

With that last sentence, Daesung knock his elbow on Seunghyun's chest.

"What did you just said? Beware of what you say before I kill the hell out of you."

"I'm sorry, I am wrong with my words, and Daesungie don't hit me, it hurts." Seunghyun pouts.

"Don't pout, you're not cute at all and it is your problem that you got hit by me so don't complain."

"When did my Daesungie become like this?" Seunghyun say while feeling sad.

"Since you say that I can't cook." Daesung answered emotionlessly and went back to eat, ignoring Seunghyun who is tugging his shirt.

The three of them laughs at the couple then Jiyong said "Come on hyung, don't be sad, we're still here for you."

"But you ain't better than my Daesungie." Seunghyun pouts again.

After eating, they went to watch the television, Seunghyun is trying to get Daesung's attention, but Daesung ignore him. He try to kiss Daesung's cheeks, but Daesung told him "Don't think that kissing my cheeks will make me forgive you," and Seunghyun is sad from Daesung's response.

So he thought of something, he told the other three to not let Daesung leave the house, he will be right back and the others agree to him.

After that Seunghyun left the apartment, and Daesung ask them where he is going but the rest tell them they don't know so Daesung didnt care anymore

After 20 minutes, Seunghyun came back and found that Daesung is still in the living room with the others. So he quickly took out a heart shape box which is full of chocolates and a bouquet of roses and he fall on his knees, making the rest of them shocked.

"I'm sorry Daesungie, i'm wrong for saying some words you don't want to hear so I bought you these, I hope that you can forgive me, and there are 15 roses here which means that i'm really sorry, so will you forgive me?" Seunghyun showed his puppy dog eyes to Daesung which make Daesung heart melts.

"Fine, I forgive you but promise me that you will never ever say something bad about me." 

"Okay I promise."

After that Seunghyun stand up and kiss Daesung on the lip so passionately which makes the others close their eyes.

"Oh shet, my eyes." Youngbae said.

"Do that in the room, oh my gosh." Seungri said.

'Get a room now you two." Jiyong said.

But the couple ignore them and continued kissing.

After a while, they stopped to catch their breath, they found that the rest were gone, so they stop and walk towards the rooms where the rest stays last night.

"Guys, you can come out now we've stop." 

"Finally!" The three of them shouted inside the room but Daesung and Seunghyun still can hear them. 

"Thanks god, do that in the room next time." Youngbae said as him and the other two came out of the room.

In the afternoon, everyone left Jiyong house to go back home except for Seungri as he agree to stay in his house.

They were bored and try to find any CDs to watch, when they were searching, Seungri found that Jiyong have a CD of his favourite drama 'Princess Hours' and he decided to watch that.

Both of them didn't know that each other love that drama and this make them bring a step closer to each other and in the end, they watch that drama for the whole afternoon and when they realise it, it was time for them to have their dinner.

Both of them doesn't know how to cook so they decided to order pizza. After a while, the pizza delivery man came and Seungri and Jiyong paid half each for the pizzas.

After eating, they decided to shower(of course not in the same bathroom lol) and after that they decided to play board games that they found in Jiyong's storeroom until late night.

When they realise that it was already 11pm, they decided to go to bed as Jiyong have school the next day.

Seungri decided to sleep at the guest room as no one will sleep there.

"Um Ri..?"

"Yes?"

"Um, can you like sleep with me tonight?

"Uhh why?"

It started to get awkward between them...

"...Because I need something to hug onto when I am sleeping but I don't have any things for me to hug on..so can you like let me hug you, so I can sleep?"

"Umm, okay then hyung..."

After that the both of them went to sleep on the bed with Jiyong hugging onto Seungri but Seungri is already comfortable with Jiyong hugging onto him so he doesn't mind and then, both of them drifted to their dreamland.