Chapter 17

From haters to lovers

 

'Jiyong woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside the windows.Normally Jiyong doesn't wake up early in the morning,but he try to make it as a habit for his RiRi.He reached out for his phone on the nightstand,checked the time,put it back again and face the still sleeping Seungri.He start to caress Seungri's face slowly,not wanting him to wake up yet,so that he could enjoy this beautiful view from his baby Panda.

He continued to caress his face for a few minutes until Seungri slowly open his eyes.The first thing Seungri saw is Jiyong's face.Seeing my YongYong's face just make my day feel so good... Seungri thought

"Good morning Yongie oppa"

"Good morning my sleeping beauty"

"Oppa,you should stop addressing me like a princess"

"B-but you're my princess"Jiyong shows his puppy dog eyes to Seungri

"Okay fine,let's get out of the bed now okay.."

"Baby RiRi,have you forgotten something?"

"About what"

"Aish,my morning kiss,where is my morning kiss"Jiyong ruffle his hair because Seungri forgot about it.

"Oppsy,i forgot and oppa,stop ruffling your hair,you're going to go bald soon."

"You forgot~"Jiyong whined,turn backfacing Seungri and crossed his arms as he let out a pout.

"Ohh,sorry i really forgot"Seungri try to get Jiyong to turn around again but Jiyong doesn't care.

"Hmph!"Jiyong only let out that response out of his mouth.

Seungri try to convince Jiyong to turn around for a few minutes,but Jiyong just ignore him completely.

Seungri finally gave up and say "Okay,fine,continue to have your temper,im going to brush my teeth ALONE now,bye!"Seungri emphasize on the word 'Alone' so that Jiyong will know that he is leaving him to brush his teeth.

When Seungri is heading towards the bathroom after getting out from his bed,Jiyong turn around and held Seungri's hands.

"Don't leave me here"Jiyong showed a sad expression as he said that.

Seungri turn around and found Jiyong holding his hands,not letting him to go to the bathroom.

"Noo,you should continue to have your temper"Seungri is about to push Jiyong hands away until Jiyong held it even tighter.

"Don't leave me,i will not have my temper anymore,let's brush teeth together"Jiyong beg Seungri not to leave him

Seungri heart melted and he walk back towards the bed again.

"Okay then,promise,no more temper or else i really will ignore you for maybe...the whole day?"

"Okay,i woulnt,i wouldnt and i promise you"

"Good,now lets go brush our teeth."

"Wait,morning kiss~"

"Fine,here,happy?"Seungri lean down and peck Jiyong's lips

"Yess~Yongie is happy~"

"Okay baby Yongie lets go"Seungri pull Jiyong out of the bed to the bathroom.

They entered the bathroom,there is only one toothbrush,so Seungri is trying to find another one for Jiyong while Jiyong is just looking at Seungri.

After finding the toothbrush,Seungri pass it to Jiyong.

They start to brush their teeth after putting the toothpaste and wetting it.After that they washed their face and dry their face with the same towel with one person on each side.

After that they went out of the bathroom and find clothes to wear from the wardrobe before going to bath.

Seungri open the wardrobe door and search for clothes that both Jiyong and him can wear as they went back to Jiyong's house.

Jiyong just lay down on the bed while Seungri is searching clothes for them.

"Ahh,found it"Seungri said as he got the clothes out of the wardrobe and place it on the bed.

It was two tshirts,one with red stripes while another have blue stripes and two ripped jeans.

Jiyong looked at it and said "Are we trying couple wear right now?"

"Of course not,they are just same shirt with different colours and dont forget that we are wearing these back to your house and these clothes will be left in your closet.Wouldnt people think it weird to have different kind of clothing choice in your closet,so its better to stick to original choice like buying the same clothes just with different colours."

"Oh okay,then i take the red stripe one then"

"Okay."

"Wait,give me a towel and an underwear too"

"Oh here,and wait let me get you a new set of underwear"

"Its okay,RiRi,just give me one of your underwear"

"Oh no,you have OCD,its better to have a new set"

"Its okay,as long as its yours,its okay,now just pass me one of it"'

"But-"

"No buts and let me tell you something,i actually would like to collect the underwear that you wore before"

Seungri blushes and say "A-are you a ert,are you mad?"

"Just kidding~"Jiyong let out a laugh after that

"You should look at your face,RiRi,its so red hahaha"

"Aish,stop laughing and go bath"

"My underwear please"

"Its not yours,its mine"

"But its going to be mine if i wear it"

"Whatever,just go bath,Mr Obsessive-over-my-underwear"

"Okay,Mr Look-so-annoyed-right-now"

Before Jiyong got into the bathroom,he turn around and gave Seungri a flying kiss.Seungri just waved his hand,signalling Jiyong to just go inside.

Jiyong close the door and began to bath while Seungri is just resting on the bed,waiting for Jiyong.

30 minutes later,Jiyong finally came out.He saw Seungri lying on the bed and walk towards him and gently shake his arms.

Seungri woke up to the shake,he rub his eyes and face Jiyong.

"What took you so long,Yongie oppa?"

"How is 30 minutes long,my Ri?"

"Well,its still a long time,okay now i shall bath"Seungri got up from the bed and grabs his clothes.

"Dont take your time in there okay,RiRi baby"

"Says the one who took 30 minutes to bath"Seungri went inside and lock the door.

15 minutes passed,and Seungri came out of the bathroom,drying his hair with the towel.

This time it was Jiyong who is lying down on the bed,but he is not sleeping,he's just using his phone.

"You took such a long time"

"Its only 15 minutes,compared to you,you took way much time"

"Aw,nevermind,just come here,cuddle with me,RiRi"

"No,lets go downstair and have breakfast"

"Noo,i dont want to~"

"You have to,Mr Yongie,it is the most important meal of the day"

"Fine~"Jiyong got out of the bed and followed Seungri down to the first floor.

As they came down the stairs,they already saw Seungri's mom making breakfast

"Good morning eomma"

"Good morning Aunty Lee"

"Oh,good morning boys,come here,i make hotdogs buns for us"

So,Seungri and Jiyong went to the dining table and sat down after they washed their hands

Seungri's mom place all the hotdogs bun she made on a tray,after that she washed her hands and sat down too.

All of them took a hotdog bun to eat until Seungri's mom says something

"Boys,are you trying to wear couple wears now?"

"Aish eomma,why are you like Yongie,its just the same clothes with different colours."

"Oh,and i cant believe i have such a chemistry with my future son-in-law,give me a five"

Then,Jiyong just gave Seungri's mom a high five before getting back to eating again.

After they ate,Seungri's mom wash the tray while Seungri and Jiyong went to the small garden in the yard.

They walk around and sit on the garden swing while looking at those beautiful and colourful flowers planted in the soil.

They swing slowly while chatting and they doesnt even realise that they were in the garden for a long time until one of them check the time on the phone.

"Wow Ri,we have sat here for about 3 hours and we didnt even know"

"Really,then lets go inside."

"Okay"

They left the yard and went into the house again.

When they came in,Seungri's mother was just sitting on the sofa looking at her television show.She noticed them and said "Finally,both of you came in,i thought that both of you might just stay outside for the whole day haha"

After that they join Seungri mom in watching the K-drama.

After watching,they found out that it was nearly 7pm.

"Boys,lets have dinner here before you guys leave"

"Okay"Both of them responsed to Seungri's mom

Seungri's mom went to prepare dinner while Jiyong and Seungir already start to sit at the dining table waiting for the food to be prepared.

10 minutes later,dinner is ready and Seungir and Jiyong cant wait to eat it,because they were already starving.

As soon as the food arrives,both of them blew the food to make it not too hot to be eaten and put it inside their mouth at the same time.

Within minutes,Seungri and Jiyong had already finished eating and Seungri's mom just watched them in amazed as they ate so fast.

After that,Seungri and Jiyong washes their plates and went to took a seat and rest their heads on the sofa as they are too full.Few minutes later,Seungri's mom had also finish eating and is washing her plate now.

After she wash her plate and utensils,she told them"Boys,its 7.30pm now,do you want to go soon?"

"Oh its 7.30pm already?Yongie oppa,do you want to go"Seungri ask Jiyong

"Oh anything,you decide"

"Eomma,Jiyong and i are going to leave now"

"Okay goodbye boys"Seungri's mom came over and hug both of them.

"Bye eomma,see you again"

"See you"

Then Seungri's mom send them out and Jiyong went to start his car and Seungri also got into the car,buckling his seatbelt.Seungri's mom open the gates first so that Jiyong's car could leave.Before going out,Seungri roll down the car windows and wave to his mom with his head out the windows.

After that he went inside again and Jiyong start to drive the car.

30-40 minutes later,they reached home and park the car at the basement and went to take the elevator.After the elevator reached their floor,they went to the front of Jiyong's house door and unlock it before going inside.

As they went in,they felt so exhausted that they lie down on the sofa.They need to change their clothes but they were too lazy but still dragged their feet to the closet to find clothes.

After that,Seungri went into the bathroom to change his clothes well Jiyong just change outside of his bathroom with the curtain close,

Jiyong just decided to wear Seungri's underwear to bed instead of changing it,so he continue wearing it and change into a new set of clothes.

Minutes later,both of them were done,but Jiyong is faster so he already lay down on the bed while Seungri just came out of the bathroom but still join him in the bed anyways.

Both of them felt so tired that they literally fell asleep within seconds,but they were still in each other arms while sleeping.

For the next few days(Monday to Thursday),Seungri and Jiyong woke up,hold hands while going to school,hang out with Daesung,Seunghyun and Taeyang,after school,hold hands while going home again.Their whole school day cycle is the same,but this Friday its just slightly different.

As always,they went to school and back home after a few hours.

When they came home,like they always do,they took a bath,change into comfortable clothes and went to the living room,watching random drama until they are so tired that Jiyong switched off the television so that Seungri can sleep more comfortably without the background noise.

Seungri's body occupies the whole sofa as he is laying down,so Jiyong just sat on the big fluffy carpet that is in front of the sofa,watching Seungri sleeps.

Suddenly,the doorbell ring,Jiyong groan as he had to stand up and open the door for who-ever-it-is that is interrupting his peaceful time watching his baby Ri sleep.He walk towards the door and look into the peephole.

"OMG,noona?!,what is she doing here at this point of a time"Jiyong whispered to himself

BANG,BANG,BANG!Loud knockings on the door could be heard.Jiyong wondered if he should let his noona in or not until she slightly shouted "Kwon Ji Yong,i know you're in there,now open this damn door at once!" and after that she continued to bang the door loudly.

Jiyong is scared that all the knocking will wake up his RiRi baby,so he cant help but to open the door.

"Finally,you open the door,Mr Kwon Ji Yong,i knew that you will be in here"Jiyong's sister says as she make her way in.

"And what do you want,Ms Kwon Dami"Jiyong ask his sister.

"Well,im just here to tell you that you should go home sometimes"

"But im already home"

"I mean,our house,your another home.By the way,eomma and appa were back home since last week so you should come by sometimes to visit too"

"Fine,when i have the time"

"Good brother and by the way when are you getting a girlfriend or a boyfriend?"Dami said as she raise one of her eyebrows up.

"Secret~"

"Fine,and eomma want me to tell you,if you have any girlfriend or boyfriend,just bring he or her home and im also quite curious about my baby brother girlfriend or boyfriend,so do you mind to tell me my dear brother?"Dami pass her handbag to Jiyong as she said it.

"Yes,i do mind and its none of your business"

"Ohh,you're no fun"Dami says as he head towards the sofa and decided to take a seat until she realise she sat on something hard and she tood up again.

"OMG,what is that"Dami look around and found a young boy asleep on the sofa.

"So,who is this cutiepie huh,your boyfriend,isnt it?"Dami ask Jiyong

"No,he is not"Jiyong doesnt want to let his sister know that Seungri is his boyfriend as he knew that his sister will surely take out her phone and text "mom,i cant believe that our Yongie got a boyfriend".He wanted to make it as a surprise to his parents by bringing him home in one of the days.

"Ohh,he is not,then tell me who is this cutiepie over here and i will make him as my boyfriend"Dami placed her palms on her cheeks and smile as she talk.

"Wait what no,he will never be your boyfriend"Jiyong quickly said

"Aw,why not,he is so cute or else,dont tell me that he is your boyfriend?"

"Fine he is"

"I knew my guesses are correct,im going to tell mom that you got a boyfriend yay"See,i totally knew that she will surely tell mom Jiyong thought

"What's his name?"Dami ask

"Seungri but he could be also called as RiRi"

"Ohh,RiRi?Such a cute nickname,it suit his cute face so much"Dami went over and pinch Seungri's cheeks

Jiyong quickly stop her before she woke him up.But he is too late,Seungri had already open his eyes and the first thing he saw,isnt Jiyong's face but an unknown person.

"W-who are you?"

"Oh,you're stuttering,so cute.By the way,i am Kwon Dami,Jiyong's older sister,nice to meet you"Dami shows her wide smile

"Oh,nice to meet you too,Dami noona,and my name is Lee Seungri"

"By the way,Seungri,if my pabo brother bullies you,fear not and come to me,i will settle it for you."

"Okay thanks Dami noona"

"Oh,and Jiyong-ah,i am going to stay here tonight."

"But i didnt say that you can"

"I am your older sister,so i am in charge"

"But this is my home"

"I dont care"

"Fine"

After that they just chat in the living room until dinner time.

"WooHoo,time for dinner,Jiyong-ah,go cook"

"What,i cant cook"

"I dont care,just make something for three of us"

"What?!No,you cook"

"Im your sister,if i say you cook,you shall cook"

"But i cant cook,unless you want to have death wish"

"Uh,why not i cook it,you two should stop quarrelling"Seungri says in the middle of their conversation

"Oh,RiRi,its okay,we are not quarrelling,this is normal for both of us,right Jiyong?"

"Yeah~"

Then,they still continue to say about who is going to cook and Seungri cant stand it anymore so he got up from the sofa and head towards the kitchen.Jiyong and Dami still didnt knew that he had already left the sofa.

Few minutes later,Seungri came out of the kitchen with a tray with three plates of fried rice

"Dinner is ready!"Seungri shouted and that got Jiyong and Dami attention.

Both of them wondered when did Seungri went to the kitchen and prepare dinner for them.

But they still went to the dining table after smelling the aroma of the food.

Dami took a bite and told Seungri "Its taste like heaven,RiRi-ah,you cooked better than me,and dont wondered how i know your nickname because Jiyong told me that"

"Oh,thanks for your compliment,Dami noona,if its nice,eat more"

"I will.Thank you for cooking"

"You're welcome"

Then all three have their dinner,after that Dami washes the dishes.

Five minutes ago...

"Its okay,Dami noona,i'll wash it"Seungri says

"Nevermind,you should take a rest,you cooked dinner for us just now,so i wash the dishes"

"I can wash it"

"Its okay,i will wash it"

"Uhm,why not i wash it"Jiyong butted in

"No!"Both of them said

"You're too clumsy"Dami said

"And you will break the plates"Seungri said

"So,no!"Both of them said again and Jiyong just put up both his hands as a sign of defeat and walk out of the kitchen

Then both Seungri and Dami continued again

"I wash it noona"

"Its okay,i will wash it,take a rest okay,now go and accompany Jiyong"

"Oh okay noona,thank you for washing"

"Then i thank you for cooking dinner"

So..in the end,Dami washes it,while Seungri went to accompany Jiyong in the living room

Present...

After Dami washes the dishes,she join Seungri and Jiyong who are in the living room.

"Jiyong-ah,you should bring Seungri to our house tomorrow,eomma has been wanting to see her future son or daughter in law."Dami said as soon as she sat down

"What do you think,my RiRi?"Jiyong ask Seungri

"Anything,if you dont mind me visiting your parents"

"Of course not,our eomma and appa will be more than happy to see you"Dami is faster in talking than Jiyong

"They will be so happy that our Yongie finally have a serious relationship because well he doesnt have anyone that he ever like since he was young,until now,he met you"Dami added on

"Really?"Seungri ask in disbelieve

"Ya,our parents will surely like you,well look at that baby face of yours,you're so kawaii.I wonder what did our Yongie do to deserve someone like you"

"Thanks Dami noona,you're very pretty too,just like a goddess"Seungri told Dami

"Oh,you have such a sweet mouth,even Jiyong doesnt even say that to me before"

"Your pretty too,noona~"Jiyong said

"So fake~After my future brother-in-law say that im pretty,you copy him too,copycater"

Seungri blush at the word 'future brother-in-law' and say "Its not that far Dami noona,you took future brother-in-law way too far"

"But RiRi-ah,your mom also said that im her future son-in-law,she take it too far too"

"I know,everyone took it way too far"

"Wait what,Yongie,you met Seungri's parents already?"

"Only his mom,his dad have some business in Australia"

"Oh,then that makes another reason for RiRi to come to our house to visit mom and dad,woohoo"

"Seungri,then tomorrow three of us will go back home together and i will introduce you to our parents"

"Oh okay,Dami noona"

"Good,then now im going to sleep.Wait,Jiyong-ah,do you have facial mask?"Dami ask before she stood up from the sofa

"Should be in my bathroom,since we're sleepy too,RiRi baby,lets go sleep too"

Seungri nodded his head and then three of them went into Jiyong's room

Jiyong help Dami to search for facial mask in the bathroom,after he found it,he pass to his noona and then they went out of the bathroom,just as Seungri is about to get into the bed.

"RiRi-ah,you sleep with our Yongie?"

"Yes Dami noona"

"Then good luck,you know he like to hug onto things right?"

"Yes i know Dami noona"

"Okay then once again,good luck,im going to my room now,buona notte(goodnight).Ciao(bye)~"

"Whatever,buenas noches(goodnight),just go,Au Revoir(bye)"Jiyong says as he try to push his sister out of his room"

"Vaarwel(goodnight) RiRi"

"Gute nacht(Goodnight) Dami noona"

After that Jiyong successfully push Dami out of his room,then he lock the door and head towards the bed.

"Yongie oppa,does your sister always use different language to bid goodbye?"

"You could say so"

"Oh,luckily i remember how to say goodnight in german"

"Yeah,hahaha,now lets sleep,since you are going to my house tomorrow"

"Okay...Wait,i should tell my mom that im not going home this week,wait a minutes let me text her first"

Seungri:Eomma,i might not be able to come home this week.

Seungri:Yongie is going to bring me to meet his parents tomorrow.

Seungri's mom:Dont worry,then come home next week.Dont worry,Jiyong's parents will accept you.

Seungri:Hope so

Seungri:Good night eomma,i have to sleep now,im too tired

Seungri's mom:Okay,sleep tight,goodnight

Seungri:Goodnight

After that Seungri place his phone on the nightstand and cover the blanket with his body cause the airconditioner is way too cold.

Jiyong is sleeping beside of Seungri.In the blanket,their hands were holding together tightly.After saying the three words sentence 'I love you' to each other,which both of them decided to say that to each other before going to sleep,they slowly close their eyes,but before Jiyong really close his eyes,he whispered into Seungri's ear 'I love you more,goodnight...' 

 


Thanks for the people who read,comment,subscribe or upvote on this story.Well,school had already started(which i really dislike),i loss my motivation to write for this story because i'm too busy with schoolworks,but i will still try to find some time to write.I am especially thankful to the people who comment because you all give out your opinions and sometimes i will try to add on if i can.I'm really really really sorry if this chapter is too boring for you:( but i still hope that you will enjoy it:)