Chapter 4

From haters to lovers

During break time the next day, Seunghyun, Daesung, Youngbae and Jiyong met together in front of a wall near the staircase.

They decided to take turns to visit Seungri after school as some of them are not free on some days. So they decided that Daesung will visit him on Wednesday while Youngbae will visit him on Thursday, Seunghyun on Friday, the rest will visit him on weekends together unless they have other plans that day and Jiyong on the next monday and it goes in a cycle again until Seungri came back to school after 2 weeks.

It is Wednesday today, so Daesung will be the one who visits Seungri. When school ends, Daesung went to Seungri's house. This time, it was Seungri who opened the door.

"Hiii hyung, ehh..where are the rest?" 

"The rest will visit you another day, we decided that we will take turns to visit you until you join us back in school, only on weekends, we will visit you together." 

"Ahh I see~ Anyway, come in hyung, don't just stand outside." 

"Hahah okay." 

"Seungri-ah, where is Aunty Lee?" Daesung ask after entering the house.

"Eomma went to work, so i'm alone at home." 

"Ohh, anyway let's go to your room, let's just spent the day chatting about you." 

"About me?" 

"Yep, you. About your past to make you remember what happened since you have a temporary memory loss, I am going to try my best to make you remember." 

"Oh okay then." 

They found space to sit on the floor after entering the room.

"So Ri-ah, up till now what are the things that you can remember?" 

"Well I can only remember the things that happened after I woke up in the school medical room, I can't remember anything before that. Why not you tell me hyung?" 

"Alright, where shall we start on?"

"Hmm, why not about my childhood?"

"Okay."

- - - 

Seungri and Daesung when they were younger

"Eomma, eomma, where are we?" said young Seungri who was 3 years old.

"RiRi, we have moved house, we are in Seoul now." 

"Oh, how about our neighbours and my friends in Gwangju?" 

"Eomma have told them that we are moving house, so they know about it and i'm sure your friends will remember and miss you a lot as well. Don't worry RiRi, you can still make friends here when you enter kindergarten next week." 

For the next few days, Lee's family were packing their house while little Seungri is in his room playing with his toys. He is satisfied that he has a big room for himself as it makes him feel like he is a grown up boy.

The day finally came for Seungri to enter kindergarten. Little Seungri was so excited for school that he couldn't sleep for the whole night and end up waking up late in the morning.

"RiRi, it's time to wake up, appa is going to bring you to school soon." 

"I don't wanna, i am tired, i wanna sleep..." Seungri whined while hugging his panda bear and continue sleeping.

"Aish my baby, he is so excited for school that he slept late and woke up late too." Seungri's dad says as he walks in.

"I know right, such a baby." Seungri's mom replies.

Because little Seungri wouldn't wake up, his father had to carry him to the bathroom to brush his teeth and bath him. During the whole duration in the bathroom, little Seungri is still asleep, until his father carried him down the stairs, to make him eat breakfast.

When little Seungri woke up, he found himself sitting on the dining table chair with his kindergarten clothes on him.

"Eomma, appa, I just realised I have superpower, I can get myself dressed up while sleeping," said little Seungri who was shocked with his 'superpower'.

"Wow, my RiRi have superpowers," said Seungri's dad while laughing and Seungri's mom just laughed and said "Quickly eat your breakfast RiRi, or you will be late for school."

"Ooh yesh, it's going to be my first day in kindergarten," said little Seungri as he quickly finish his breakfast.

After eating, Seungri's dad drove little Seungri to kindergarten.

When they arrived, a teacher was already there waiting for Seungri.

"Hello Mr Lee! I am Ms Jang, your son's form teacher and is this Seungri? Omo, he is so cute." 

"Hahah yes, he is. My son will be in your care now, thank you." 

"You're welcome Mr Lee, it is my responsibility to take care of the children. You may go now if you are busy." 

"Oh yes, thank you again and Seungri-ah, appa have to go now so behave youself when you enter the classroom okay. Bye RiRi." 

"Yes appa, bye bye~" Little Seungri said with enthusiasm.

And then, Seungri's father left for work.

The school bell rings, many kids went back to their classroom while Seungri follows behind Ms Jang.

When Ms Jang entered the classroom with little Seungri behind her, all the students were behaving well, some students were even giggling and whispering to each other "He is so cute, especially with that panda eyes." Then, Ms Jang starts to announce while smiling "Everybody, meet Seungri, he is your new classmate from now and Seungri, introduce yourself."

"Hellooo everyone, i'm Lee Seungri, all of you can also call me RiRi if you like. From today onwards, we will be classmates yay!!" 

After little Seungri introduced himself, everybody clap their hands to welcome Seungri and after that, Ms Jang bring little Seungri to his seat. Little Daesung is the one sitting beside little Seungri. When little Seungri sat beside him, little Seungri whispered "Hi, i'm Seungri and i'm 3 years old, how about you?"

"Hi, i'm Kang Daesung and i'm 5 years old." Little Daesung whispered back.

"You're 5 years old? Then why are you in this class?" Little Seungri ask with a confused face.

"Because I came in late for kindergarten so I am in this class and because I am 5 years old, that makes me the oldest in this class."

"Wahhh so cool, anyway hi again, will you be my first friend here?" 

"Sure, I would love to."

After that they went back to continue with their lesson.

When lunchbreak came, many students surround little Seungri's desk, chatting with him because he looks so cute.

After a few minutes, they left to eat their lunch that is packed in their lunchboxes and little Seungri is glad that they left because he could finally have his lunch.

After all the students had their lunch, Ms Jang told them that it is nap time, their parents would come and fetch them afterwards. All the students behavingly went to grab blankets and pillows and find a space on the floor  to sleep. Little Seungri is confused so Ms Jang explains to him and he understands it immediately and went to grab blanket and pillows and sleep beside little Daesung.

- - -

2 hours later...

All the students woke up from their nap and their parents are there to bring them home. They quickly pack the pillows and blankets and went to their parents with their bagpacks.

Little Seungri's mom is here so is little Daesung's parents so they went to their parents who were standing beside each other.

"Eomma, appa, this is my new friend, he is Seungri."

"Eomma, this is my first friend here, he is Daesung." 

Their parents turn around to smile and greet each other as their kids introduces themselves to each other.

On the way home, little Seungri ask his mom if Daesung could come to their house someday, and his mother agrees.

A few hours after they reached home, Seungri's dad came home.

"Where is my baby RiRi?" 

"Appa, i'm here," replied little Seungri who is on the floor drawing with crayons.

"Aigo RiRi ah, your hands are full of crayon stains, come to appa, appa bring you to wash your hands." 

Seungri quickly run towards his dad and wants his dad to carry him to the kitchen sink.

After washing their hands, the Lee family sat down at the dining table to have their dinner.

Little Seungri told his parents what happened in school today and he ask again if Daesung could come to their house to play and Seungri's parents both agreed and little Seungri shouted "Yay!" happily and all three of them laughs.

Before the weekend came, little Seungri ask little Daesung on thursday if he could come to his house to play during the weekend and little Daesung told him that he have to ask his parents first and little Seungri agrees.

The next day came and little Daesung gave his reply to little Seungri that he could go to his house on the weekends and little Seungri was so happy when he heard that little Daesung could come. 

- - -

It was Saturday, little Seungri is so happy that Daesung would come to his house later in the afternoon. A few hours later, little Seungri heard the doorbell rang and he quickly ran towards the door and grab a stool so that he could reach the door handle to open the door. When little Seungri open the door, he saw little Daesung and hug him before greeting Daesung's parents. Little Daesung's parents bid goodbye to them before going to work.

When little Daesung saw Seungri's mom in the kitchen, he greeted her. Seungri's mom has prepared snacks and orange juice for them as well. Both of them thank her and went to eat. After they finished eating, they went upstairs to little Seungri's room to play.

When little Daesung saw little Seungri's room, he was shocked that little Seungri dare to sleep alone as he was too scared to be sleeping alone so he shared a room with his parents. After that they went on playing until the evening, they didn't even notice that the sun has set but when they noticed, little Seungri doesn't want little Daesung to leave so does little Daesung. So little Seungri decided to ask his mother if little Daesung could have a sleepover and leave tomorrow morning instead.

Seungri's mother agreed but she told them that they have to get little Daesung's parents permission first before having a sleepover so little Daesung lend Seungri's house telephone to call his mother and his parents allowed him to have sleepover in little Seungri's house and will pick him up tomorrow morning. With that, little Daesung have a sleepover in little Seungri's house and they were so happy. After that Seungri's father came home and little Daesung greeted him and then all four of them have dinner together.

Seungri's mom remind little Daesung and little Seungri that they haven't taken their bath yet so Seungri's father ask them if they would like to bath together, he doesn't mind as three of them were guys, so little Seungri and little Daesung agreed. After taking their bath, little Daesung and little Seungri continued playing until it's bedtime and Seungri's mom came to remind them that it is time to sleep so they say goodnight to Seungri's mom and went to sleep on little Seungri's bed.

The next day, little Daesung's parents went to fetch him and both of their parents think that they should exchange number, so sometimes little Daesung and little Seungri could have sleepover in each other's house.

Since that day whenever little Daesung's parents have to work overseas, his parents will call Seungri's parents to help them look after Daesung if they don't mind and Seungri's parents absolutely didn't mind as they already start to treat little Daesung as their son too.

Since then, both of their parents always treat little Seungri and little Daesung as their second sons and they even have family outings sometimes. This is how little Seungri and little Daesung became from childhood friends till now.

- - - 

Back to present

Seungri starts to remember a few things from their childhood but he will get a headache sometimes when he remember too much so Daesung told him to take it slow and Seungri insists that he is fine and ask him to continue on what happened during his first day in highschool and Daesung just told him everything.

Seungri still can't take in too much information at once so they decided to call it a day. For this time, Seungri just forgives Jiyong first as he still can't remember most of the things that happened. In order for Seungri to relax, Daesung decided to bring Seungri to the mall by his car.

When they reached the mall, they enjoy their time and eat some dessert too. When they are about to leave the mall, Daesung saw a doraemon shop and decided to drag Seungri into the shop too. Daesung loves doraemon so much that he spent a lot of money buying a lot of doraemon stuff to add in to his doraemon collection at home, he even have a room just for his precious doraemon collection.

So, Seungri ended up helping Daesung carry his doraemon stuff and put it in the backseat of the car. After that, Daesung brought Seungri back home and Seungri told him that he really enjoyed today and they should hangout again with the others and Daesung agreed after that they bid goodbye.

Seungri felt so happy today with Daesung and he ends his day by sleeping on his bed hugging his human size panda after bathing.