Chapter 5

From haters to lovers

It is thursday, so Youngbae is visiting Seungri afterschool. Youngbae decided to bring Seungri to the arcade as he hadn't been to one ever since donkey years ago.

When Youngbae reached Seungri's house, he called Seungri to change into casual and comfortable clothes while he wait for him outside his house. Seungri quickly change into a set of casual clothes and went downstairs, wore his shoes and lock the door. After that he walk towards Youngbae's car.

As Seungri entered Youngbae's car and buckle up his seat belt, he greeted him.

"Hi hyung, where are you going to bring me to today?"

"I have not been to the arcade for a long time, so i'm going to bring you there." 

"Oh cool, I think I haven't been to the arcade for a long time either, the last time I went was with Daesung hyung when we were younger." 

"Okay then let's go~." 

When they reached the arcade, they played the car racing first and they decided to compete each other and the loser will have to treat the winner to a meal.

The game started off with Seungri's car in the first place but slowly towards the end, Youngbae's car surpassed Seungri's car and won the race. Seungri couldn't believe it and wanted to play again but Youngbae told him it will not be counted even if he won as they will only take the record from the first round, which means Seungri still have to treat Youngbae to a meal.

The game continues again, and Youngbae still won the race but Seungri still wanted to compete him as he can't believe that he couldn't win Youngbae.

Finally after 5 rounds, Seungri won and told Youngbae estatically "Omg hyung, I finally beat you in this game." Seungri almost cried in joyful tears when he finally won Youngbae and Youngbae just laughs at him slightly because he thinks that Seungri is like a baby panda who finally got bamboos to eat after experiencing a few minutes of hungriness.

After that they move on to play another game, this time they wanted to choose the dancing machine game as Seungri wants to play that.

In the first round, Seungri won and Youngbae was shocked that Seungri could beat him in this game as he was a good dancer himself, and whenever he competes with others in this game, he always win. Seungri told him that he had been learning dancing since he was in elementary school as he thought dancing is fun, but as time goes by, dancing became one of his hobbies. Youngbae was impressed that Seungri could actually keep dancing as one of his hobbies for such a long time without giving up.

They decided to try out other games until they are tired, so they decided to play shooting games, basketball and more...

After spending a long time in the arcade, they decided to grab something to eat for dinner so Seungri texted his mom saying that he is going to have dinner with Youngbae, so she doesn't have to prepare dinner for him.

Seungri: Eomma, I will be having dinner with Youngbae hyung, so you don't have to prepare dinner for me okay.

Seungri's mom: Okay RiRi, enjoy your dinner and eomma might come home during midnight today as I have to work overtime so don't wait for me okay and if you think that you will be bored staying home, you can spend your time with Youngbae but you mustn't come home too late okay :)

Seungri: Okayy I won't disturb you anymore, bye eomma :)

Seungri's eomma: Alright have fun, bye RiRi :)

After Seungri saw his mom's last message, he turn off his phone and put it back to his pocket.

"Hyung, I lost just now in the car racing game, so what do you want for dinner, I will treat you."

"I'm fine with anything, is grill meat fine for you?" 

"Oh yes, it's fine, let's go then." 

So, Youngbae drove them to one of the BBQ restaurant to have their dinner after that Seungri paid for the dinner.

After their dinner, Youngbae wanted to drive Seungri home but Seungri told him that they can continue going to somewhere else as his mom will not be home by midnight otherwise he will feel bored at home alone too. Youngbae have no plans on as well so he ask Seungri if he wants to go to the Jinha beach to stroll along the sands and Seungri agrees.

When they had reached, there's very little people on the beach as it was already night time but there were still a few people enjoying the ocean view with the beautiful nightsky. Seungri and Youngbae decided to walk on the sand barefooted and enjoy the beautiful view in front of them. They walk while chatting about random stuff until they went to sit on the sands just to enjoy the nightsky.

Hours pass like seconds, it was already 11pm and Seungri's head is laying on Youngbae's shoulder as he felt tired from all the walking, so as they enjoy the nightsky just now, Seungri didn't notice that his eyes are closing and was falling sideway soon so Youngbae lend his shoulder for Seungri to sleep on.

After Seungri woke up, he realised that he is sleeping on Youngbae's shoulder, so he quickly got up and apologise. Youngbae told him that it's fine, he doesn't mind as he knew Seungri was tired and didn't want him to fall down from his sleep so he lend him his shoulder. Seungri apologise and thanks Youngbae again because if he hadn't lend him his shoulder, he might have fell asleep more likely on the sand, and Youngbae had to take the weight of his head on his shoulder as well.

- - - 

"Hyung, thank you for lending your shoulder just now and I really enjoyed myself today." Seungri said after they reached his house.

"Nah, it's alright bro, I enjoyed myself too, next time we should ask the rest to join us."

"Yes we should. It's already late so go home safe. Bye hyung." 

"Okay goodnight and bye maknae."

When Youngbae's car left, he went into his house and goes to his room to take a bath.

Since his mom is still not back home yet, Seungri felt tired and he remembered that his mom told him not to wait for her as she is going to come home late, so when he came out of the bathroom, he lay down on his bed and fell asleep.