Chapter 22

From haters to lovers

Few weeks later,the 2 weeks of school holiday finally came,and all five of them couldn't be even happier than they already are.

The night before they left to Jeju holiday,they were all so excited about it that they had already packed their luggage ages ago.Seungri is just spending his time cuddling with Jiyong on their living room couch while watching some romantic dramas,when a message came through on both of their phones.

Seunghyun:Who is excited about the holiday trip to Jeju Island tomorrow?^o^

Seungri saw the message much earlier before Jiyong did and he quickly type down a few words on his phone and hit the send button.

Seungri:Hyung,all of us are!

Seunghyun:Of course we are,because it's finally break time,woohoo!

Seunghyun:By the way,have all of you packed your luggages?

Youngbae:Yep

Daesung:Of course,i pack it together with you,Hyunnie<3

Seungri:Of course~

Jiyong:Ya,i pack it since last week,i wanted to bring all my clothes with me,but my RiRi baby doesn't allow me toT~T

Seungri:Why did you even want to bring all your clothes there,its just 2 weeks,you cant wear everything in 2 weeks

Jiyong:But you are sharing clothes with me since yours is all at home,so i have to bring almost all the clothes

Seungri:Even if you have a ton of luggages,it just wouldn't fit,you just have way too much clothes

Seungri:And i am a simple person,a few clothes will do,if there is not enough,we can always buy from the shops there.

Jiyong:Oh fine,i will do as you says,because you are my baby panda.Love you forever^3^ <3

Seungri:Im not a baby and i love you too<3

Taeyang:Hello???If you guys want to be lovey-dovey to each other,please PM each other.

Jiyong:Chill bro.there is no need to,my baby is just right beside me

Taeyang:Jiyong-ah,you changed so much when you are in a relationship.

Jiyong:People changed when they are in a relationship,if you wanna have that kind of feelings,get yourself a girlfriend.

Taeyang:Real soon,i got my fortune read,i will meet the love of my life soon.

Jiyong:Bro,are you sure? Is it your love fortune or just one of your imaginary thinking

Taeyang:Of course im sure,you meanie

Jiyong:Hehehe

Jiyong:Where are the rest?Why aren't all of you talking?

Seungri:Im just right beside you

Seunghyun:Im with my DaeDae right now,even if we message here or not,its none of your business

Jiyong:Wow,another person that changed when in a relationship

Taeyang:Agree and he is just like you but sometimes,he is really a person like that.

Seunghyun:What is im a person like THAT?

Taeyang:Someone that type those things you type.

Seunghyun:Whatever,im switching off my phone now,see you guys in the airport tomorrow morning.

Seunghyun:Goodnight from both me and my DaeDae and yep,we will meet in the airport first tomorrow morning.GN

Taeyang:Okay goodnight hyung.Im going to sleep now too,goodnight and see you guys tomorrow too.Bye

Seungri:Okay,see you and goodnight~

Jiyong:Kay.nights

After that,all of them went offline except for Seungri as he have to text his parents to tell them that he will be off to Jeju for 1+ weeks.Seungri's parents just text him to enjoy his holiday and be safe.

Then,Seungri switched off his phone and continue to watch the dramas with Jiyong.Therefore,they slept late at night even though their flight is in the morning.

Morning came,Seungri woke up in brightness as the sunlight hit his face.Seungri and Jiyong had both fallen asleep on the couch the previous night,he checked the time on his phone and quickly got up from the couch after continuously trying to wake Jiyong up too.

"RiRi baby,why did you wake me up?"Jiyong says as he was going to fall asleep again

"Its 9.20am now and our flight is departuring at 10.30am,we have less than 2 hours to prepare ourself!"Seungri says as he panicks and was pacing around quickly.

Jiyong quickly shot up from his sleeps after hearing Seungri saying that they have less than 2 hours.He quickly hold onto Seungri wrists and brought him into the bathroom and doing their morning routine together quickly excluding showering.

They spent around 20 minutes to do their morning routine and after that they quickly make toastbread with chocolate jamas breakfast and left quickly to the airport after grabbing their luggages that was placed near the door and locking the door securely.

Jiyyong had called for a cab when they were making their breakfast,so the cab driver had been waiting for them downstair of Jiyong's apartment.Jiyong and Seungri quickly placed their luggages in the trunk of the cab and get into the cab quickly.The reason that Jiyong called for a cab instead of driving his car to the airport is because he would never wanted to park his car at the airport for 2 weeks and leaving it unattending while he was in Jeju.

The ride to the airport is about 30 minutes.Seungri paid for the cab fare while Jiyong went to get both of their luggages out of the cab.They quickly rushed inside of the airport and check-in,they were somehow lucky as they arrive 20 minutes before their flight departure.

Jiyong took out his phone to text Taeyang after checking in themselves and the luggages.Taeyang replied back,so Seungri and Jiyong went to find Taeyang and Daesung and Seunghyun.

"Hyungs!"Seungri called the other three after he notice them standing not faraway from him and Jiyong.

"Why are you guys so late?"Daesung asks

"We woke up late,but at least we still came 20 minutes before our flight departs."Seungri said as he scratched the back of his head.

"You two are lucky this time,but you will not be so lucky the next time"Taeyang said to both Jiyong and Seungri

"I know,there still 8 minutes before we can enter the flight,so lets take a seat first"Jiyong said

Five of them found empty seats and wait for the announcement for them to board their flight.

20 minutes later,an announcement came and the 5 of them along with other people that are going to Jeju too,went to queue up to show their boarding pass to the gate attendant.After a really long queue,it was finally their time to check their passport and boarding pass.

After getting in,they walk in the hallway that lead to their plans.After a short walk,they wait again before entering the aircraft as there was a large crowd waiting to get into the plane too.Succesfully getting into the plane,they found their located seat and buckled their seatbelts as they sat down on their seats.

10 minutes later,all the passengers have went on-board and the plane is taking off soon in about a few minutes time.

Few minutes later,nother announcement is made to tell all the passengers on the plane to switched off their mobile devices and to buckled their seatbeats as the plane is taking off now.The plane started its engines and become to run on the landscape first before starting to taking off up towards the sky.

The flight is a rather short ride,so the five of them decided to keep themselves entertained by chatting with each other  or maybe taking a short nap since they cant really use their phones.

1 hour or more later,the flight arrived to Jeju,all the passengers were waiting for the plane door to be opened even though some people  had already started getting up from their seats to collect their bags from the overhead bin.

Minutes of waiting,every passengers had start to get off the plane after the door is open.The 5 of them make their way out together with the rest of the crowds.

After getting off the plane,the 5 went to collect their luggages before checking out from the airport.

They called for a cab to bring them to the holiday resort that they had already booked.After a 45 min1-1 hour ride,they finally reached the holiday resort that they chose to stay in.Seunghyun and Daesung went to help all of them to check in  with the clerks while the rest just sit on the couch at the lobby.After checking in,the hotel porter place their luggages on the trolley and lead the way for them to the room they are going to stay in.Upon reaching their resort rooms,they tip the hotel porter for helping them with their luggages.

The hotel porter left after they settled in their hotel rooms.Seunghyun had booked 2 rooms that are connected to each other for 5 of them to stay comfortably.After looking around the room,they decided to decide on the sleeping arrangements at night,in the end,Jiyong,Seungri and Taeyang will be sharing a room and Daesung and Seunghyun will be sharing a room together.

After that,Jiyong,Seungri and Taeyang open the connected doors that lead to another room and left their luggages in the room before going back to the room where Daesung and Seunghyun are in.They decided to have their brunch in the resort before going to Hallim Park to spend their first day in Jeju.

After having their breakfast,they took a cab to get to the Hallim Park.Around 20 minutes later,they reached their destination.

After paying for the fare,they got out from the cab and start to explore the place.As soon as they started to explore the place,Jiyong and Seunghyun had started to take pictures of the beautiful scenery of the botanical garden while the others three just look at the scenery while chatting on how pretty the place looks.As they walked to the Hyeopjaegul(lava caves inside of Hallim Park),Taeyang is just looking here and there of the park and not noticing that there is someone walking in front of him too,and Taeyang accidentally bumped onto the lady and caused her purse to drop on the ground.

Taeyang quickly apologise and squat down to take up the purse and give it back to the lady but,that lady squat down too to get her purse.In one second,their hands accidentally touch each other and Taeyang look up to face the lady,and when he meet her eyes,Taeyang felt his heart skipped a beat,he fell in love after taking a glance of the lady.

Jiyong,Seungri,Daesung and Seunghyun were walking straight along the pathway when they realise that Taeyang is not walking with them.They quickly turn around and saw Taeyang squatting on the floor with a lady,and they seem to be looking at each other in the eyes.Jiyong quickly called for Taeyang while the others are just looking at Taeyang and the lady"Taeyang-ah,what are you doing?Come beside me to walk with us."

Taeyang was still admiring the lady in front of him until he heard his bestfriend calling for him.Taeyang quickly came back to his senses and grabbing the purse up from the ground and stood up.The lady stood up too and Taeyang pass the purse back to the lady while saying "Im sorry" but the lady is so elegant and kindly said "Its okay,thank you for picking it up for me".After they ended with a "bye" before going back to their group of friends.

After the lady left,with Taeyang still looking when she was already gone.Taeyang quickly ran back to the other 4 and they started to walk to the Hyeopjaegul.

"What was wrong with you back there?"Jiyong ask Taeyang

"I fell in love."Taeyang just said while still smiling

"You what?!"Jiyong said which caught the attention of the other three

"I fell in love with that lady from just now"Taeyang said agaim

"No way,thats so fast"Seunghyun said this time

"Its love at first sight,really"Taeyang said again because the others are like not believing him.

"But you wouldn't meet her again,would you?"Daesung said

"Hopefully i will,but the chances might only be 10% out of 100%"Taeyang sighed

"Taeyang hyung,dont be too upset first,who knows if you might meet her again in someplace else?"Seungri quickly said after hearing Taeyang sighed

"Ya,my RiRi baby might be right,dont be sad bro"Jiyong said

"Hm okay,but what if it turn out that she have a boyfriend"Taeyang ask them

"Then you will have to give up on her,but what if she doesn't have a boyfriend?You will have the rights to woo her,don't you"Seungri said

"Yep,thanks Seungri-ah,you always say positive things to cheer me up"

"Your welcome hyung,life's short,we have to enjoy it,so why be gloomy and upset when you can be happy,just think positive and maybe everything will turn out right?"

"Things you said are so meaningful,thank you again Seungri-ah"

After that they continue walking and went into the lava caves and explore the other parts of the park too.

Few hours later,they finished walking the entire Hallim Park,it is like a really big garden with beautiful scenery to enjoy while walking.

It was about 4pm and the five of them decided to go back to their resort to take a rest as their legs are starting to cramp after walking for such a long time.

When they reached the resort,they went back to their own room.They are taking turns to bath so when one is bathing,the other will just nap on the sofa or the chairs as they didnt want to dirty their bed with their clothings after coming back from outside.

By the time everyone finish bathing,it was already 6pm,they are going to go to a restuarant that is somewhere outside and near the resort.to have their dinner.They walked over to the restaurant and order their dinner.

After eating and paying for the dinner,they slowly walk back to the resort,they treat it as a aftermeal stroll and walk slowly back to the resort.

After reaching the resort,they went back to their rooms again and start to watch the television.

It was about 9pm when their stomach started to grumble.Jiyong went to open the connected doors to ask if Seunghyun or Daesung want anything to eat.

Daesung just ask to buy a packet of chips and Seunghyun ask for a bottle of milk,then Jiyong close the door again and ask what Seungri and Taeyang wants.Seungri just want a packet of chips like Daesung well Taeyang doesn't want anything.

When Jiyong was about to unlock the door to go to a mini market that is in the resort,Taeyang stopped him by telling him to stay with Seungri and he will buy for them instead since he have nothing much to do.

After that Taeyang went downstair to the market,he went into the mini market,but he didnt know that the lady whom he had a crush on at first sight is also in the same market as him.

When Taeyang was at the chips section,Taeyang's crush was at the drinks section which is opposite of the chips section,but when Taeyang was at the drinks section,his crush had already paid and left.So close yet so far for both of them to actually see each other again.After Taeyang got everything he needs,he paid for all the stuff and went back to the room.

Once Taeyang return back the room,he pass Jiyong orange juice,Seungri chips,Daesung chips and Seunghyun milk.All of them thanks him and after that he went to the bathroom to do his night routine and get ready for bed.

Taeyang went to bed earlier than the others as the others were still watching the TV,but a few hours later,Daesung,Jiyong,Seungri and Seunghyun also got tired and prepared themselves to be ready for bed while Taeyang is already in his dreamland on the single bed beside of the King size bed where Jiyong and Seungri are sharing together.