Chapter 21

From haters to lovers

Finally they're back home after spending one whole day at the Kwon's mansion.Seungri's family and Jiyong went back home the next day(Sunday) in the afternoon.When they're are about to leave,Jiyong's family promise to visit Seungri's family someday,to meet up to play golf,dance,or whatever else...

Now Jiyong and Seungri were laying on their bed after they reach back to Jiyong's apartment from Seungri's house as they have school tomorrow.

"Baby Yongie,go bath,you stinks"Seungri said with his eyes half-closed.

"Wow a new nickname for me? and not only im the one that stinks,you stinks too"Jiyong replied while fully closing his eyes

"How i wished holiday comes soon,i dont matter how many days are there in the holiday, even one or two day of holiday i will be satistifed,im so tired of school."

"Told ya school ,and holiday is almost coming soon,just a few more weeks and we will have our February school holiday,then we can meet up with Taeyang,Daesung and Seunghyun and spent our time at Jeju."

"Cant wait for holiday.But right now,we should really bath,i agree that both of us really stinks"Both of them laughs as they open their eyes,get out of bed,grab some clothes and to different bathrooms.

20 minutes later...

"Feel so refresh after bathing"both of them said at the same time,even though they were outside of different bathroom.

After that both of them made their way to the living room.One of them switched on the TV and randomly switching from channel to channel as they were bored and there is nothing interesting to watch on the TV.

Seungri got up from the sofa and went towards the dining table and pour a cup of water to drink.

"Yongie baby,what time is it now?"

"Around 6.30pm,why did you ask,RiRi baby?"

"Do you want to eat dinner?"

"It's still somehow early"

"But what are we going to do now?

"Why not we just order something to eat,or do you want to cook?maybe after that we can go to the balcony,have our dinner while looking at the pretty seaside view."

"Let's us just order dinner,im too tired to cook."

"Okay,what do you want to eat,RiRi baby?"

"I dont know,do you want KFC?"

"Sure,i haven't had that for a long time"

"Okay then i call"

Seungri took out his phone from his pocket and search for the delivery number for KFC on the internet before calling it.After ordering,Seungri went to join Jiyong on the sofa and continue using his phone while both of them are waiting for their dinner to come.

"Ding dong!"The doorbeer rang and Jiyong lazily got up from the sofa,opening the door and took their meal over from the delivery man and paid for it.After that Jiyong closes the door and walk to the balcony and place their meal on a small table at the balcony.Then he called for Seungri from the balcony and Seungri got up from the sofa too and sat down on one of the chairs at the balcony.

They took out their meal from the plastic bag and began to start on their dinner.As they eat,the sun starts to set and lucky for Jiyong because he chose an apartment that is not only near the seaside but also being able to watch the sun set.

They both watch in entertainment for the sun to set while they're eating.

Minutes later.the sunset scenery is replaced with a big,dark-black sky.They continued their dinner.By the time they finished,they realised that the sky has now appeared hundred of stars that are twinkling bright up in the sky.

They decided to throw away their leftover food trash later because they decided to enjoy the enthralling nightsky.

They stood up from their seats and walk nearer to the railing to place their hands over it while enjoying the nightsky.

"RiRi baby?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know how much i love you?"

"I dont know,maybe very much?"

"RiRi baby,look up in the sky,what do you see?"

"Good question,i saw hundreds of sparkling stars in the sky."

"And do you know what does that mean?"

"No"

"That is how much i love you and with those sparkling stars,it shows my love sparkling for you and only you."

"Aww you're so sweet,im getting a toothache."

"Then be my patient,I'll be your dentist"

"Aww,then Yongie oppa,let me ask you something.

"Sure,what is it?"

"Can you see the whole world?"

"Of course not,im not a superhero that could even fly around the whole universe."

"But i can"

"No way,how?"

"I imagine you and by you i mean you,Kwon Jiyong standing in front of a dressing mirror,and guess what i see"

"You saw me in the mirror?"

"Close enough,but not the exact answer."

"What is the answer then?"

"The whole world"

"I dont get it,if i am in front of the mirror,you should just see me?"

"No,i see the whole world because,you want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you are my whole world,you are my eve-ry-thing" After Seungri answered,he move his head closer to Jiyong and lean in for a deep kiss.

Jiyong felt his cheeks turning warm and being rosy as Seungri deepens the kiss.

Few minutes later,they ended the kiss,both of them decided to do something else to make theirself distracted from each other,because they are still feeling shy when they kiss sometimes even though they were already boyfriend and boyfriend.Seungri quickly grab the plastic bag that contain their trash from the dinner just now and went back into the living room,to the kitchen to throw the trash away,while Jiyong continue to looked at the beautiful nightsky while tapping his fingers on the railings.

After Seungri threw away the trash,he went back to the balcony and stand beside of Jiyong,to enjoy the scenery.They went on to talk about their lives while the sea breeze are slowly hitting their face.

Hours of non-stop chatting and the sea breeze,cause Seungri and Jiyong to feel sleepy that they start to yawn in the middle of their conversation,They decided to end the day and have a great rest.

They slowly make their way to their bedroom,took a quick teethbrushing and enter their comfortable bed and took a sleep,but of course after they say "i love you" to each other like they always promised.

The next morning...

Seungri woke up after having enough sleep,he check the time,there is still about 1 and a half hour before they need to go to school.Seungri got out from bed and went to do his morning routine.

After he bath,he decided to make breakfast for both him and Jiyong,while letting Jiyong to continue sleeping as he didn't bear to wake him up and letting him to continue having his precious sleep.

Seungri went into the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast.He decided to make honey syrup waffles for today breakfast.He decided to make that since he bought a waffle maker few days ago and haven't try to make any waffles yet,so this is his first time making a waffle,but he assume that it will be alright since he watch people making waffles before on the internet and he is being very becareful while making the waffles.

After he had done making the waffles,he place it on the plates and pour some honey syrup on it to make it a little more sweet.Then,he went into the bedroom and wake Jiyong up.After endless of trying to make that sleepy dragon to wake up,he finally woke up after Seungri went to grab a cup and fill it with tapwater from the bathroom before pouring it slowly on Jiyong's face,and it is not warm water,its fully cold water and cause Jiyong to woke up in an instance.

After Jiyong woke up,like everyday,his morning routine,then he will go out of his room and began to start their morning breakfast together.

Seungri cleaned up all the dishes and wash it up while Jiyong went to grab both of their bags in their rooms.

After they're done,they grab their bags,tie their shoelaces and is ready to go to school.

Walking on the way to school while holding hands is a MUST to both of them,but as they're near the school,they slowly let go off their hands and a few more miles,they reached school and met together with Daesung,Seunghyun and Taeyang who also arrived at the same time as them.The five of them walk together as they entered the school,chatting about how soon the holiday will come.

After that the rest separate from Seungri as the level of their class is different.They decided to meet together somewhere in the canteen like they always do where there are not much people as they didnt want to attract much attention.

After all of them got the subject books they need for the day,they went into the class.Soon their teacher came in and class begins.

Few hours later

The bell rang,the class ended,all five of them from different classroom except for Jiyong,Seunghyun and Taeyang went out of their classroom and on the way to the canteen.

Within 10 minutes,all of them had already met each other in the canteen,like always for now,Mama Tae had always been the one buying breakfast for them because his bestfriends are all lovely-dovely with their boyfriends which leaves him the only one alone with no one,so he decided to buy breakfast for all of them everytime.

Few minutes later,Taeyang came back as place the plates in front of all of them.They had their breakfast and some slight chit-chat from here and there.After breakfast,they leave their plates aside first and decided to chat on how the holiday are coming soon.

"Holiday is just in a few weeks time,are you guys happy?"Seunghyun said

"Of course"The other four replied.

"Yea,i think so too,we really need to take a break from this school."

"Any ideas what we should do when we are at Jeju?"Taeyang said

"Let the time goes by itself maybe? and Taeyang hyung,i hope that you can find the girl of your dreams at Jeju island"Seungri said

"Hope so,lets me just wait until a girl could really attract me."

"Good luck then hyung"Daesung said

"Thanks"

Then they continued chatting until the bell rang and all of them get up from their seats,grab their plates and return the plates.

After that,they went up together until they reach the different storey and went back to their classrooms and start the rest of their classes again.