Chapter 3

From haters to lovers

The next day...

After school ended, Daesung, Youngbae, Seunghyun and Jiyong met together at the gate. They decided to buy a fruit basket before visiting Seungri to apologise.

A while later, they reached Seungri's house. They knock on the door and Seungri's mom came to open the door. When Jiyong saw Seungri's mom, he quickly bow down and apologise while passing the fruit basket to Seungri's mom, while the others greet Seungri's mom.

After that, Seungri's mom invite them to come in.

After they took a seat, they ask about Seungri's whereabouts.

"Seungri should be in his room," replied Seungri's mom who is in the kitchen preparing drinks for them although they insisted they didn't need any.

"Can we go upstairs to see him?"

"Sure, treat it as your own house." 

After that, the four of them went upstair to see Seungri. When they reached his room, Daesung quietly knock the door and say,

"Seungri-ah, can we enter your room?"  

"Who is it?"

"It's Daesung hyung, Seunghyun hyung, Youngbae hyung and Jiyong..hyung."

"Oh, come in." 

Daesung pushed down the door handle and they saw Seungri on the bed reading a book. When they entered the room, Seungri quickly put down his book and say "Hi hyungs, i'm so bored at home, luckily you guys are here."

Daesung, Youngbae and Seunghyun quickly walk towards Seungri's bed while Jiyong just stand near where the door was. Seungri noticed it and ask,

"Who are you? Why are you standing there? Come on in."

"I'm..Jiyong," then he muttered under his breath "I'm sorry.."

"What? i'm sorry I can't hear you clearly, maybe you wanna come closer?" 

So Jiyong slowly walk towards where the rest of them are.

When Jiyong is infront of Seungri, he quickly bowed deeply and apologise.

"I'm sorry, I was the one who landed you in this situation, if you want to get your revenge, go ahead, I wouldn't mind, as long as you will forgive me..."

"Oh, so it was you..."

"Okay..if you want me to forgive you, it's easy, just play with me, i'm so bored." Seungri added on with a big smile on his face.

The rest were shocked, especially Jiyong.

"Just..play with you?" and Seungri nodded at what Jiyong said. 

"Seriously Ri, he landed you like this and you will forgive him if he play with you?"

"Yeah, why not, i'm bored at home anyway."

The three of them sighed while Jiyong is still in disbelieve.

Seungri decided to break the silence.

"Ahh..hyungs, why are you guys so shocked? Come on, I wanna play some cards games and the loser of the game will have to do gwiyomi." Seungri said while giggling, and the rest agreed.

They started to play the games, at the end of every round, Seungri is always the one winning while the rest took the turns to do gwiyomi as they lose except for Jiyong. But this round, it was Jiyong who lose, he have to do gwiyomi but he doesn't want to.

"I don't wanna do it..."

"Nope, you have to do it, you've lost." Seungri said while pouting and Jiyong thought for a while just for the sake of Seungri since i'm the one who landed him like this.

After that, Jiyong do the gwiyomi shyly without looking at the others. 1+1=gwiyomi, 2+2=gwiyomi...

The rest were laughing at how cute he was afterwards and Jiyong just blushed.

After that, Seungri wanted a change of games so they decided to play Uno Stacko and this time the loser have to kiss someone on the cheeks that is appointed by the winner and the rest agreed again.

In the first round, Daesung won while Youngbae lost so he appointed him to kiss Jiyong's cheeks but both of them were okay with that since they were childhood friends.

The game then goes on...

This time it was Seungri who won while Jiyong lost so he appointed him to kiss on Daesung's cheeks, Daesung actually disagree in his thought at first but seeing that Seungri seem to like Jiyong and not hating him now, his hatred to Jiyong seem to slowly vanish as well because he only wants Seungri to be happy.

When Jiyong kiss Daesung's cheeks, Seunghyun who is sitting beside Daesung was glaring at Jiyong the whole time, feeling jealous. Seungri saw Seunghyun's expression and just giggled slightly.

After 2 rounds later, Seunghyun won while Jiyong lost, he decided to get his revenge on Jiyong for kissing his Daesung so he appointed him to kiss Seungri. Seungri actually blushed when Jiyong kiss his cheek, so did Jiyong.

After another round, they decided to stop the game as they realised that the time is already quite late, so they have to go home soon.

Seungri see the rest of them out and tell them to revisit again as he enjoys their company. The rest promised him they will come if they are free after school and he smiled.

After they are gone, Seungri went into his house and have dinner with his mom. When they were having their dinner, Seungri's mom ask him if he forgave Jiyong.

"I do and he is actually quite a shy guy hahah."

"Oh well if my baby forgive him, then there is no reason why I should not forgive him too." Then they went on chatting while having their dinner.

- - - 

When Jiyong reached home, he went to his room to take a bath before dinner.

When he is showering, he keeps thinking of Seungri, and questioned himself why he didn't notice that Seungri is actually so cute, especially how he did his gwiyomi so cutely.

Jiyong found himself smiling while thinking of Seungri and his heart skipped a beat. He didn't feel this way before when thinking of someone, this is his first time but he decided to shrugged it off and went on to put on his clothes and have his dinner.