Chapter 20

From haters to lovers

"Ouch!" was the first thing Jiyong heard that woke him up.He looked to the side of his bed and found that Seungri is not beside of him.He quickly got up from the bed,worried that something might have happen to Seungri and rush towards where the sound came from.

"Are you okay RiRi baby?"Jiyong said as he found Seungri standing in the bathroom,rubbing his chubby hands against his .

"Im fine,just accidentally slipped on a soap which i dont even know why it was on the floor in the first place."Seungri said as he continue to rub his soon-to-be-form bruise.

"Be more careful next time,you always make me worry about you"

"I will,my Yongie,dont worry about me,now go and do your morning routine."

"Okay,but before that,come over here"

"What for?"

"Just come here for a while"

"Okay,fine"Seungri said as he make his way towards his Jiyong.

As soon as Seungri walks towards Jiyong,Jiyong place his hands on Seungri's ,trying to massage at the part where Seungri was rubbing just now.

Seungri quickly move slightly away from Jiyong after Jiyong touches his and said "What are you doing,are you trying to be a ert?"

"Yah!What ert,im just helping you to ease the pain."

"But it's so weird,nevermind,you go into the bathroom now,i can take care of myself."

"Bu-"Jiyong try to speak but got cut-off by Seungri.

"Shhh,just go bath,here is your clothes"Seungri said after he quickly went to his wardrobe,grab some clothes and walk back to where Jiyong was and pass it to him.

After that Seungri pushed Jiyong on the shoulder into the bathroom and close the door for him.

Take your time to do your morning routine,im going downstair first,see you later oppa"Seungri said a little louder after he close the door of the bathroom.

Jiyong who was in the bathroom,can't believe that Seungri always love to cut his sentence,but no choice,he love him too much.

Seungri made his way down to the first floor and saw his parents sitting on the sofa watching television

"Good morning appa,eomma"Seungri said as he make his way to the kitchen

"Good morning RiRi"Both Seungri's mom and dad says at the same time.

"Where is Jiyong?"Seungri's dad asked

"Oh,he is still upstair"

"RiRi,i prepared cheese toastbread for both you and Jiyong,after he come downstair,ask him to eat too"

"Okay eomma."

Seungri went to take a seat on one of the dining chair and start to eat the toastbread that was place on the plate in front of him.

10 minutes later,Jiyong came down from upstair and greet Seungri's parents a good morning before walking towards the dining table.Seungri is still eating,it is not that he is eating too slow,he is just eating it taking a small bite from time to time just to wait for Jiyong to come down so that they could eat together.

"Wow RiRi baby,how long have you been eating your brekafast?"Jiyong said as he took a seat beside of Seungri.

"As long as im waiting for you to come downnstair to have your breakfast together with me"

"Really?I didnt know that my RiRi is such a patient person"

"Oh please,im always one,its just that you are too busy to realise"

"Oh yes,im just too busy looking at you"

"Just eat"Seungri said as he pushed Jiyong's plate closer towards Jiyong

"Somebody is embarassed"Jiyong said as he munched on the toastbread.

"Im not,just shut up"

"You're definitely embarassed,and let me shut you up"Jiyong said as he lean closer towards Seungri and left a peck on Seungri's lips.

"So that is just the way how you are going to shut me up everytime?"

"Not really,this is just my morning kiss,you forgot about it?"

"Oh yeah,sorry my Yongie,hehehe"Seungri giggled as he forgot about the morning kiss again.

"Aish RiRi,why did you forgot about the kiss,dont forget it next time okay,you are in a relationship now,so dont always pissed my son-in-law which is your boyfriend for forgetting about something that you two promise to do." said Seungri's dad who was watching them just now and yep,even the morning kiss too.

"W-wait what?!Appa,what have you seen just now?"Both Seungri and Jiyong turn their body around to face Seungri's parents and Seungri is shocked and slightly embarassed in front of his dad suddenly.

"I have seen everything,even the chu~you know that,so did your mom see that too"Seungri's father puckered his lips as he said the word 'chu' which cause Seungri being so embarassed that he had to use both of his hands to cover his face  because his parents saw it and Jiyong chuckling softly beside Seungri,firstly because Seungri is too cute when he is trying to covered up his embarassed face and secondly,because Seungri's dad is doing a 'chu' face to describe the morning kiss.

"Aish appa,im so embarassed right now"Seungri said as he still hiding his face behind his hands.

"There is no need to be,your eomma and I had also done morning kisses too when we are in a relationship"

"Really,appa?"

"Of course,why would i lie to you and had i ever lied to you before"Seungri's dad said and Seungri shook his head to response to his dad's question.

"Then everything is good,now both of you continued to have your breakfast because we are going-wait Jiyong where did you say we are going yesterday?"Seungri's dad says as he scratch his head,trying to remember where did Jiyong say they're going.

"My house,my parents would like to meet you"Jiyong answered Seungri's father

"Ah yes,your house,Uncle Lee have such a bad memory hahaha"

"Its okay,Uncle Lee,sometimes,my appa also forgot some things too.Well,when people gets older,they tend to forgot somethings as well due to bad memory"

"I agree with you,my son-in-law,okay just continue your breakfast now,we will visit your house in this afternoon after we had our lunch,is that okay Jiyong?"

"Of course,Uncle Lee"

After that Seungri and Jiyong went back to eat their breakfast and Seungri's parents went on continuing to watch the television.

When Jiyong and Seungri finished their breakfast,they wash up their dishes and was about to go back to Seungri's room that they realise that Seungri's parents had already went upstair to do their work.

They went upstair again and realise that the time is still early,so they just decided to change into a new set of clothes that look presentable enough for Jiyong's parents.After that they just lay down on their bed as they have nothing much to do,but as they kept on laying down on the bed,they feel their eyes closing,so well,in the end,they took a nap.

'Knock','Knock','Knock'

"Seungri,Jiyong,have both of you fell asleep?Quickly wake up now and have your lunch before we go out"Seungri's mom said as she knock the door many times.

Seungri woke up to the loud knock on the door of his bedroom,he check the time and realise that it was almost 12pm and the time to travel from his house to Jiyong's family house is about 1 hour,so he quickly wake Jiyong who is sleeping soundly beside him.

After a few shakes and calling to the name,Jiyong finally woke up and also got out of the bed quickly after hearing Seungri say that it is almost 12pm.Both of them fasten their steps as they rush their steps down the staircase to the first floor.

The first thing they saw when they came down from the second floor is Seungri's parents still having their lunch and they thanks god for that because they are still eating but nevertheless,they still went and took a seat and swallow their food down their throat in a rushing speed which cause some nagging from Seungri's parents like 'not to eat so fast or you will choke,we are not rushing you to eat and so forth...'

Seungri's parents and both Seungri and Jiyong finished at almost the same time,so after they had their lunch,Seungri help them to wash their dishes because Seungri's parents still haven't change their clothes yet,so when they were changing,Seungri just wash the dishes instead of leaving it at the sink.

8 minutes later,Seungri's parents both came downstair,looking elegant and good-looking which Jiyong and Seungri both envy them,becaus they still look attractive despite not in their young age anymore.

After that,all four of them are ready to leave the house,Seungri's dad starts the car and all of them went in and took a seat.But this time,Seungri is sititng at the back together with his mom and Jiyong sitting beside the driver seat because he have to show the directions to his house to Seungri's dad.

Few minutes after starting the car to warm up the engines,they are ready to leave.

About 1 hour later,Seungri's family and Jiyong arrive at Jiyong's family house.The big gates automatically open by itself to let the car in.Seungri's dad drove his car to the main entrace to the house and there were maids standing straight at the sides of the red carpet to the main door and there is also a bulter standing beside of Seungri's dad car,helping him to open the door.

"Good afternoon sir,please pass your car to me and i will help you to park it,i ensure that the car will be in my responsibilty for keeping it safe,i will pass your car keys to you afterwards"After that the bulter bow down with one of his hand in front at the height of his waist.

"Oh thank you so much"Seungri's dad said as he got out from his car,so did the others.

"You're welcome sir"then the bulter went in the car and drove it away.

"Welcome sir and madam"The maids and bulters bow down as they greet them,when Seungri's parents,Seungri and Jiyong are walking on the red carpet which is the way to enter the mansion through the main entrance.

Seungri's parents entered the mansion first followed by Seungri and Jiyong as the maids lead them inside and told them that Jiyong's parents and sister were at the living room.

When the maids lead them nearer Jiyong's parents and sister who were backfacing them due to how the sofa was place and said "Sir and madam,Young master's boyfriend's parents had came".

Before Jiyong's family turn around,Seungri's father said a little loudly "Is that you,Kwon Young Hwan?" which cause Mr Kwon to stand up and turn around quickly once he heard someone called his name.

"Ah,Lee Young Jin,yes its me,Young Hwan,long time no see"Jiyong's father quickly walk towards Seungri's father and gave him a brotherly hug,which cause the rest members of the two families to have a '?' face.

After they unhug each other,Jiyong's father introduce him and Seungri's dad friendship to their families in case they get even more confused.

"Ah,you must be so confused why i know Young Jin right?Both of us are actually childhood friends,its only that Young Jin went back to Gwangju to attend highschool and im staying in Seoul to attend highschool,after that we slowly loses contact and never met with each other until now,im so happy to meet you again,Young Jin."

"Im delighted to meet you once again too,Young Hwan,can't believe that Jiyong is actually your son and he got that handsomeness from you and also that our sons are both having a relationship with each other."

"I know right,it is fate like how we are met during our childhood times and even our sons are not only met with each other but is still each other boyfriends.I would be feeling so contented to become in-laws with you"

"Me too"

"Oh Young Jin-ah,i heard from your son that you're a part time golfer?"

"Ya,just my hobby to play golf."

"Since we meet with each other again,do you wanna play golf together again"

"Of course,it would be so great to regain our memories that we play golf together when we were in our younger times"

After a few more chats between Seungri and Jiyong dad,they finally rememebered that the rest are still there and both Jiyong and Seungri dad try to introduce their wives to each other.

"Ah,Mrs Kwon,this is my wife,Lee Ha Eun"Seungri's father introduce his wife to his bestfriend's wife

"And Mrs Lee,this is my wife,Park Eun Ha"Jiyong's dad introduce his wife to Seungri's dad wife.

"We actually know each other too"Both Seungri and Jiyong mom said which make everyone shocked again

"Eun Ha and I had been each other neighbours when we were young"Seungri's mom says

"And also because that Ha Eun had to leave Seoul to go back to Gwangju for school too,we also lose contact and met each other again until now like both of you."Jiyong's mom said

"Wow,so both of our families really have fate with each other,my wife and your wife are childhood friends too like us"Jiyong's father said and cause everyone to nod their head in agreement.

"Since we still have a lot to catch up on our younger times,let's leave our children alone with each other"Seungri's dad says

"Yea,lets get back our good o' times"Aunty Kwon said to Aunty Lee.

"Yep,our good o' times is to dance since both of us really love dancing that time"Aunty Lee add on

"And me with Young Jin good o' times is to play golf together as it was both of our hobby"Uncle Kwon said and Uncle Lee nod his head

"So kids,we will leave you alone now,see you later"Four of them said together,then left to the golf field and dance room respectively,completely leaving Seungri,Jiyong and Dami alone.

"W-what?So they're are just leaving like that?"Seungri says

"Just good o' times and good o' times?"Jiyong says

"And they just left?"Dami add in lastly

"Aish seriously..."Three of them said and sighed.

"Nevermind about them,lets do something else"Dami says

"Like what?"Jiyongs says

"Hmm,how about Xbox?Oppa,you have Xbox at home,don't you?"Seungri suggests

"Xbox sounds great and of course i do have Xbox at home,noona and i usually play that when we were bored last time"

"Okay then Xbox is it then."Seungri repeats once more

"Okay,then lets go the games room"Dami says as she got up from the sofa.

"Yay"Jiyong and Seungri went on to follow behind Dami to the games room.

Soon after the three of them left,the living room was left with nobody,since both families 'dads' and 'moms' were busy going back to their good o' times and the three 'kids' from both the families had went to play because they were too bored to even stay still.

But in the end,it is still a great Saturday afternoon to spent time with your friends and families to form more bonding between each other,isn't it?