Chapter 9

From haters to lovers

The next day...

Jiyong woke up as his phone alarm rings. He set his phone alarm last night after Seungri slept as he doesn't want Seungri to wake up just to wake him up.

He slowly unhug Seungri to grab his phone from his nightstand to check the time. Alright 4.15am..good as I still have so much time before school starts, maybe I should just watch my RiRi sleep. He turn towards Seungri to stare at him.

"Jiyongie is so cute when he blush while wearing that kitty ears headband..." Seungri said in his sleep.

Jiyong is happy that Seungri actually dreams about him and is just calling him Jiyongie without the word hyung, but kitty ears headband..what is he actually dreaming about??

Jiyong continued to stare at Seungri for a few more minutes. After staring for 10 minutes or so, Jiyong decided to get up from his bed to prepare himself for school. He gave Seungri a peck on his lips after getting up from the bed to the toilet.

When he is in the toilet brushing his teeth, his mind is fully occupied by the peck on the lips just now. Did I just peck him on the lips ohmahgawd, well he will be mine one day and who can ignore those irresistable lips of his. Jiyong chuckled as he kept on thinking about the peck.

Jiyong continued spending around 15 minutes in the bathroom to bath. When he came out of the bathroom with only a towel on his waist, Seungri is still sleeping so he decided to walk silently to his closet in another room.

After dressing up, Jiyong went back to his room again to check on Seungri who is still sleeping. Jiyong decided to write a note to tell him that he's leaving.

Dear RiRi,

I'm leaving for school now, so take care of youself. Also, I have left another door access card to my house on the nightstand beside this note, so remember that when you leave my house to go to Daesung's house, do lock the door with the card. About the card, you don't have to return it to me, you can keep it, so maybe when you want to come to my house next time, you can just come in using this card.

Take care and goodbye<3

Yours sincerely, Jiyongie hyung.

After writing, Jiyong paste the note on the nightstand and place the card beside it. After that he look at Seungri one last time and kiss him on the forehead before he go. After that, he left the house to go to school.

5 hours after Jiyong left, Seungri woke up and sit up to stretch his body while still yawning. He look around and guess that Jiyong had already gone to school as the sun is already shining so brightly.

After stretching himself, Seungri went to grab his phone on the nightstand to check the time. He then spend minutes on the bed using Instagram to check out new posts.

After using his phone, he decided that it's time to get up from the bed. When he got up, he notice that there is something on the nightstand so he went to see it.

What's with that heartshape behind the goodbye lol and really, so he acknowledge the name Jiyongie too? Hahah he is so cute. Seungri thought after reading the note Jiyong wrote.

After that, Seungri went to the bathroom to take a quick bath and brush his teeth. After preparing himself, he suddenly remembered that he forgot to take clothes to wear from Jiyong's closet, so he also wears the towel on the waist and went to Jiyong's closet to choose the most casual clothes.

After getting dressed, Seungri check the time on his phone again. 10.03am, maybe I should go to Daesung's house now.

When he came out of the room to living room, he suddenly remember about the note Jiyong wrote too so he decided to write his reply on a note as well.

Dear Jiyongie hyung,

Thanks for the door access card and I have also borrowed another set of clothes from you which I found in the closet. Don't worry, I will return it back once I wash it. Thanks for taking care of me whenever I am with you as well, I really like to spent time with you so maybe we could hangout again another time? Well, I am going to go to Daesung hyung's house now, so goodbye.

Hope to see you soon, love ya~ <3

Yours truly, RiRi.

After writing, Seungri paste his reply on Jiyong's room door and took the card from the nightstand and wear his shoes and left Jiyong's house.

Seungri decided to go back to his house first to wash the clothes he borrowed from Jiyong in case he forgot to wash it. After washing, he hang the clothes to let them dry, after that he went to his room and pack his clothes into his bag.

After packing, Seungri took his phone and find Daesung's house number(which he save into contact after Daesung told him about the number) and he dial that number.

The phone calls goes through...

"Yeoboseyo, who is this?" said the unknown person who answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo, may I ask is Aunty Kang or Uncle Kang at home now?"

"Oh yes, I am Aunty Kang here, but may I ask who is it?"

"Oh yeoboseyo Aunty Kang, it's me Seungri. Did you forgot about me hahah."

"Oh RiRi~ah, long time no see. Aunty Kang did not forget about you, I miss you so much."

"I miss you too Aunty Kang. By the way, can I stay at your house until eomma come back from Japan?"

"Of course RiRi, your eomma asked me to take care of you before she came back to Korea. You can come now too, Aunty Kang is still at home and do you want anything for breakfast? I can prepare it for you when you come."

"Really Aunty Kang? Can you cook for me if you don't mind, I still haven't had my breakfast yet hehe."

"Of course I don't mind. So what would you like to have for breakfast RiRi-ah?"

"Anything is fine Aunty Kang, your cooking is the best like eomma, so whatever you cook is delicious too."

"Really RiRi~ah, you're so sweet. Okay then, can Aunty Kang make fried egg sandwiches for you?"

"Of course, anything is fine if you're willing to cook for me Aunty Kang, then I shall go to your house now. See you Aunty Kang, bye~"

"Okay RiRi, see you soon too."

Then, they ended the call.

Seungri decided to walk to Daesung's house as their house are quite nearby.

When he reached Daesung's house, he ring the doorbell and Daesung's mom came to open the door for him.

When Daesung's mom saw Seungri, she quickly hug him.

"RiRi~ah, long time no see. Are you okay? Why is there a bandage on your head?"

"Annyeong Aunty Kang, i'm fine, how about you? The bandage on my head, i'm not sure how I got it either. Daesung hyung didn't fully told me what happened for me to get this bandage."

"Ohh come on in and eat your breakfast and wow you have grown up so fast just like my DaeDae."

"Hahah okay Aunty Kang, thank you for preparing me a breakfast."

"It's nothing, I treat you as my son too, so I don't mind preparing you breakfast."

"Aunty Kang, thanks again for the breakfast and do you have to go to work soon?" Seungri said as he went to the dining table to sit down and eat his breakfast, with Daesung's mom standing behind him.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about going to work after you come. Thanks for reminding me RiRi, then i'm going to go for work now."

"Okay Aunty Kang goodbye."

"Goodbye, and RiRi~ah, feel free to do anything in the house and do you want to sleep with DaeDae like last time or do you want to take the guest room this time?" Daesung's mom said as she picks up her handbag from the sofa.

"Hmm anything works, I will ask Daesung hyung after he come back from school if he want to sleep with me."

"Okay then. By the way, Aunty and Uncle Kang will only come home during midnight, so when DaeDae comes home, please tell him that too, and i'm afraid that you guys might have to settle dinner yourselves."

"Okay Aunty Kang, I will tell Daesung hyung after he come home."

"Thanks RiRi, then Aunty Kang is going now, goodbye."

"Bye Aunty Kang, take care."

Daesung's mom then left the house, and Seungri is still eating his breakfast. After eating his breakfast, Seungri went to wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes, Seungri went to Daesung's room as he is bored.

When he entered Daesung's room, he remember something from his childhood so he suddenly have a headache. But after a few minutes, he is fine so he continued to look around Daesung's room and think that the room didn't really change for so many years as some things were still in its original place.

Seungri walk around the room and he found an album full of Daesung and his childhood pictures.

He flipped the album open and as he look through the pictures, he start remembering things after things but he still had headache once in a while.

After looking through all the pictures, Seungri felt tired from getting back so much memories in a day so he decided to lie down on Daesung's sofa to take a nap as he was basically sitting on the sofa when he was looking at the pictures, but after closing his eyes from a few seconds, there is a snore made by him, yes he went to sleep.

Daesung went back home after school so the first thing he do is to take a bath whenever he reach home. He decided to go to his room to get his clothes before going into the bathroom.

When he entered his room, he found something, or rather someone sleeping on his sofa. When he walk closer, he realise that it is Seungri and the way he sleep is so cute too, so Daesung quickly took out his phone from his pocket and begin to take a ton of Seungri pictures when he is sleeping.

After taking so many pictures, Daesung decided to send one of Seungri's picture to the groupchat.

Daesung: 

Daesung: Isn't RiRi cute when he is sleeping? ^w^

Jiyong: Omg he is so cute <3

Youngbae: Yes, he is so cute but Ji, what's with the heartshape?

Jiyong: Um I don't know, maybe because he is cute.

Youngbae: Oh you simp LOL.

Seunghyun: My god Daesungie, RiRi is so cute, but you're cuter.

Daesung: Oh really? But to me, RiRi is the cutest.

Seunghyun: Aren't I the cutest for you? :(

Daesung: Nope.

Seunghyun: I'm sad :(

Daesung: Wait, I haven't finish my message.

Daesung: What I meant is RiRi is the cutest to me but you're the most handsome to me hyunnie.

Seunghyun: Really? Okay then I will not be upset with you now. :D

Daesung: Yes I love you forever.

Seunghyun: I love you too. How I wish you're here with me now so I can kiss you.

Daesung: Me too hyunnie, I also wish you're beside me now.

Seunghyun: Me too but it's okay, we can have ting later.

Daesung: Really?! Oh you're making me blush now.

Seunghyun: Did I? Nevermind, you will blush more later hehe.

Daesung: Awww <3

Jiyong: Uh hum. Youngbae and I are still here...

Youngbae: Yeah bro.

Jiyong: So you two better stop with your couple talk now.

Jiyong: If you guys still wanna chat, do private message each other please.

Jiyong: There are still people here in this group.

Seunghyun: Fine!

Daesung: Aw hyunnie, don't be angry, I love you.

Seunghyun: I love you too <3

After texting, all of them went offline.

Daesung saw that Seungri is still asleep so he didn't wake him up and decided to take a bath first.

After Daesung took his bath, Daesung noticed that Seungri is still in his own dreamland, but he decided to wake him up since he is getting bored.

"RiRi~ Time to wake up now."

"5 more minutes..."

"No, your 5 minutes means 5 hours, so wake up now."

"I promise in 5 minutes time, I will wake up."

"Fine, just 5 minutes, after that I will wake you up again."

"Okay..." 

5 minutes later, Daesung tries to wake Seungri up again.

"RiRi, 5 minutes is over, so wake up now."

"Just 5 more minutes hyung..."

"Nope, you said that just 5 minutes ago."

"Please just 5 more minutes."

"No, wake up now or I post your childhood picture in the groupchat."

"Okay, i'm awake now." Seungri said as he quickly rise up from the sofa after hearing Daesung's threatening skills.

"Hyung, Aunty Kang say that we have to settle our dinner tonight as she will come back home late so is Uncle Kang."

"Oh, eomma said that? Okay then we shall order take out tonight. You alright with that?"

"Sure hyung. By the way, can I sleep in your room like last time?"

"Of course maknae, I miss you sleeping in my room."

"Really hyung?"

"Yep yep."

"Anyway, what should we do now?"

"Do you want to talk about life or maybe talking to get back your memories will also be fine."

"Anything hyung as long as we have something to do hehe."

"Okay then, let's chat."

"Hyung, does Aunty and Uncle Kang know about your boyfriend, Seunghyun hyung?"

"Ya, I brought him over last time, and eomma and appa really like him/"

"How about his parents hyung? Does his parents like you too?"

"Yes, he brought me to meet his parents too, i'm glad that they allow us to be together, because you also know how strict South Korea is with LGBTQ+ right..well, his parents really like me so they let us date each other as they only want him to be happy. Eomma and appa also wants me to be happy so they allow it too."

"Wow which means you two will marry each other in the future? I'm so happy for you hyung!"

"Of course, both of us are deeply in love with each other, but too bad we are still underage..actually not, once we graduate this year, we are legal enough to marry as both of us will be 18."

"Make sure you invite me to your wedding next time, I am looking forward to it."

"Haha of course, I will also look forward to you marrying someone you like too in the future."

"By the way Ri, you really seem to like Jiyong hyung, don't you?"

"How did you know hyung?!"

"So you really like him?"

"Maybe just a little bit hehe."

"But Ri, don't forget that he is the one who make you suffer from amnesia."

"I know hyung..but I really can't remember anything for now except my childhood things."

"It's okay, take your time maknae, no one is rushing you."

"But do you want me to tell you a few things to help you regain some memory?"

"Sure hyung, thank you!"

"No need to thank me, as long as it will help you regain your memory, I will do my best to help you."

With that, Daesung slowly tell Seungri all the things that happen in his life. Seungri can remember some things but some are still blurry in his mind.

After chatting and regaining some memory after hours, they check their phone and realised that it is already 7.25pm.

Both of them doesn't know how to cook, so one of them decided to call for PizzaHut Delivery and ordered pepperoni pizza and hot chicken pizza.

After a while, the pizza delivery man came and both Seungri and Daesung decided to split the bills.

After paying for the pizza, they enjoyed their meal at the dining table. After eating, they clear away the pizza boxes and goes to Daesung's room.

It was just 8.47pm, so they decided to use their phone and play some multiplayers games.

When they check the time, it was already 11pm. Both of them didn't notice that they had played for such a long time so they decided to sleep as Daesung still have school the next day.

Seungri decided to sleep in Daesung's room so Daesung made some space for him on bed after they turn on the air conditioner and switch off the lights.

They try to sleep, but they can't so they decided to chat till they feel tired. Few minutes later, both of them already feel tired so they just goes to sleep.

- - - 

Meanwhile, Jiyong who is also lying down on his bed is still awake. He is holding on to the note Seungri pasted on his bedroom door. He is happy to know that Seungri was really happy to spend time with him and the fact that they could even hangout next time makes him squeak.

Jiyong is more happy with the 'love ya~' Seungri wrote in his reply, he really wonder if Seungri really does like him. Thinking about this make Jiyong's head full of that question marks, so he decided to sleep and think about that question next time. Without him knowing, he didn't notice that he is starting to fall for Seungri more.

It was already past 12am, Daesung's mom and dad came home tired and sleepy, but their hearts warm up after seeing the sleeping children, they carefully enter Daesung's room and try to cover the blankets over their bodies after they saw both Daesung and Seungri kick the blankets away.

After covering their bodies, both Daesung's mom and dad place a kiss on their forehead and went back to their room to bath and prepare for bed.

The night just ends like this, underneath thousand of stars in the sky. With all of them sleeping soundly.