Chapter 24

From haters to lovers

In the morning,Seungri was still in his and Jiyong's tent sleeping while the others had already woke up and continue to let their cutie maknae to continue sleeping.

 

Seemingly,last night,all of them were actually watching the nightsky until they fell asleep but in the middle of the night,Taeyang woke up and realises that they had fell alseep on the mat,so he woke Daesung,Seunghyun and Jiyong up,letting Seungri to continue sleeping as he think that RiRi had to have enough sleep because of his dark eyes circle that resemble a panda but anyways,it still look cute on Seungri,in fact making him much more cuter than some cute and hot guy.

Taeyang woke Daesung up first to tell him and Seunghyun to go back to their tent to sleep,so Daesung woke Seunghyun beside him too but in the end,he just pull Seunghyun by the arms back to their tent as Seunghyun refuses to wake up.After seeing Daesung and Seunghyun in their tent,Taeyang woke Jiyong up but also try not to wake RiRi who was still sleeping on Jiyong's chest.After endless of attempts,Jiyong finally woke up and he slowly remove Seungri's head from his chest and place Seungri's head and body on the mat first.After standing up to stretch himself,Jiyong squat down to carry Seungri up like how a prince carrying a princess. 

After everyone was back into their tents,Taeyang double-check on them again to make sure they're sleeping,then he went back to his own tent to sleep.

 

About 30 minutes later,Seungri woke up from his sleep,but when he open his eyes and realises that Jiyong is not beside of him,he quickly got up from his laying position and went out the tent and started to shout Jiyong's name to know where is he.

"JIYONG,JIYONG,WHERE ARE YOU? JIYONG,JI-"Seungri stopped shouting after he saw Jiyong was just leaning against a tree that is somewhere near their tent,drinking water.His shouting caught Jiyong's attention and he quickly run towards Jiyong and hug him.

"I thought where did you go,you got me so worried to death"Seungri says as he hug Jiyong tightly

"I will never leave you,my RiRi baby,but before you got worried to death,i think i think will die first,you hug me too tightly that i can't seem to breathe"

"Oh oops,sorry" Seungri quickly release his hug but still quickly gave a peck on Jiyong's soft lips after letting go of him. "Morning kissy for you,my Yongie" which also make Jiyong quickly peck on Seungri's chewable lips and say "Morning kissy for you too,my RiRi"

"Oh wait,i just realize something,where are the others?"Seungri ask his boyfriend

"They went to search for a lake that is somewhere deep inside this forest,they had nothing to do so after they woke up so,they went to search the internet if there is anything interesting or attractive inside this forest and apparently,there is a lake inside,so they decided to check it out first after that they will come back again if they really found it."

"Then Yongie oppa,are they coming soon?"

"Should be,they've been in there for quite a long time though,but nevermind,my RiRi baby,you go and brush your teeth first,after that we will wait for them to be back"

"Yes Sir!"

By the time,Seungri finish brushing his teeth,the other three had came back from their short trip and is now sitting down on the mat which they still have not packed up yet.

Seungri went to find his other hyungs and then they talked about the lake inside the forest.They decided to bring Jiyong and Seungri to look at the lake too,so after their short rest.They all gathered into one place and slowly walk to the place where the lake was at.

"Wow,it was truly beautiful,hyungs,how did you guys find it?"Seungri asked once they reached the place.

"Our boredom and internet" Seunghyun casually said and cause everyone else to lol.

"But i have to agree on Seungri question,this place is really such a great and calm place,im so mesmerize with this place and the nature looks so beautiful too."

"Like any once you didnt agree with Seungri"Taeyang refers to Jiyong's first sentence and cause the others except for Jiyong to laugh because they agree that it is true.

After spending around 1 hour inside the deeper part of the forest,they slowly walk back to where their tents were and decided to pack up their stuffs as they are heading to another destination.

After packing their things up,they slowly make their way down the mountain,the way down the mountain is more enjoyable than climbing as it is less strenuous,so the time they spent coming down from the peak of the moutain is much shorter compared to the time they had to climb up to the highest part of the mountain.

When they had reached the ground level,the cab that Daesung called half way down the mountain route had been waiting for them.They entered the cab and decided to go to the nearest cafe near the destination they're are going to have their breakfast as they haven't had any yet after they woke up.

When the cab reached their destination,Jiyong paid for the fares while the other took their bags out from the trunk after thanking the cab driver.Then they make their way inside the cafe and found a seat of 5 people easily as there is not much people in the cafe.They ordered their breakfast and when back to their seats to wait for their breakfast to come.Few minutes later,the waiter came and place their foods on their table.The five of them started to eat,few minutes later,their plates were so clean as it must be so delicious that they finished their foods so quickly,after that,they called for the waiter to pay for the bills of the breakfast.

Then,they slowly walk towards their next destination as it was just nearby.After 15 minutes of walking,they reached the Teddy Bear Museum.The five of them started off walking together while looking at the exhibition of the teddy bears,but soon after that,they separate into three groups like the previous time they went to the Lotte World.Along the way,Jiyong and Seungri are just taking pictures of the teddy bears and also taking selfie with the teddybears too,while on the other side Seunghyun is with Daesung but he cant stop taking pictures because he think that whatever is beautiful in his eyes,it is a masterpiece and lastly the lonely Mama Tae who was alone by himself while his 'kids' were all with each other.

After spending about 2 hours+ in the museum,they finished all the exhibitions of the teddy bears and even bought some really cute teddy bears and also had lunch in the museum before leaving the exit to their last destination of the day.

They took a cab to the next destination,the Big Blue 33.When they arrived,they went to the counter to book the time and pay for the cost of the equipment needed for scuba diving.After that,they got the locker key and began to change into their diving suits and their normal clothes and bags including their valuable items were inside of the lockers.

All of them had learn scuba diving before but it was because they wanted to dive as they have not dive for a long time,so they also include scuba diving as one of the destination they are going.

They took a small ship to somewhere in the middle of the sea and prepared and make sure all the oxygen tank and outfit+equipment are checked.

After that they jumped down the ship one by one and began to look under the water using their scuba goggles.They saw a school of fish swimming under the water,there are also many other types of fishes swimming under the sea.They really enjoyed themselves as they can be themselves except that they need an oxygen tank will diving.

But the fun time is soon over as 1 hour is almost up as the oxygen tank can only be use for about an hour.So they got back to the ship and took the ship back to the shore.

After getting back to the Scuba Diving place,they went back to their locker to change back to their normal clothes and take everything in the lockers before they are leaving and they return back their diving suit back to the counter then they left the Big Blue 33 to go back to the resort.

As they return back to the resort,tall of them unpacked their stuffs and two of them went to take bath first as the others are still packing.After an hour,all of them had finished unpacking their things and also bathing and also throwing all the dirty clothes into the washing before starting to wash it and also dry it.

In the meantime,all of them just spend their time in Jiyong,Seungri and Taeyang room,just watching some random cartoon movies(Well...they are still a kid at heart) they had rent from the counter at the lobby before returning back to their room.

After the clothes are dried in the washing machine,Taeyang and Daesung went to take out all the clothes from the washing machine and laid it on the bed after asking Jiyong and Seunghyun who were watching the cartoon movies on the bed to move in order to make space for the clothes.As the movie ended,they began to fold or hang their clean clothes into the wardrobe.Then,they decided to play basketball at the outdoor court in the 1st floor of the resort,

When they were at the outdoor basketball court after lending a basketball from the gym storage room,they were glad that they aren't any people using it right now.

They started to form their groups,Daesung with Seungri and Jiyong with Taeyang and Seunhyun as one group.In the first 3rd round,Jiyong group won as Taeyang is good in playing basketball which is an advantage towards that group.But in the 4th and 5th round,Daesung and Seungri group try to force their strengths out and  by using teamwork,they win against the other group.So they continued playing for many 3 more rounds before Seungri and Jiyong tell them that they are stopping to play this game as they're too tired,so it turn to be a free match now as it would be unfair if Taeyang and Seunghyun VS only Daesung in the match.

Seungri and Jiyong decided to go inside of the resort to get a drink from the beverage machine and going back to the outdoor court again.As they were on their way going into the court,they heard Taeyang shouted "Watch out!" but it was too late,the basketball had collide against Seungri's head with so much strength that Seungri had faint over,if not for Jiyong to hold onto Seungri,he might already fell down from where he was standing.

"OMG,RiRi,are you okay,open your eyes my baby"Jiyong says as he felt like tears is starting to form at the corner of his eyes.

"Oh gosh,RiRi fainted after getting hit by the basketball which was hit by you,Taeyang hyung"Daesung says as he kneel down to check on Seungri.

"Gosh,what do i do now,i thought that no one would be at the direction of the ball i accidentally hit at but how would i know that Seungri and Jiyong are just on their way walking in"Taeyang says as he make a mess of his hair as he was so frustrated

"Sorry RiRi and sorry for hurting your baby too Jiyong"Taeyang says again,feeling very apologetic towards the both of them.

"Its okay,i know you dont mean it,its just an accident,lets bring RiRi back first"Jiyong says as he knew his bestfriend does not mean it for hurting his RiRi,its all an accident.

Jiyong carry Seungri on his back and head back towards where their rooms were with the other following them behind.As they went back to the room,Jiyong quickly lay Seungri down on their bed and he just took a chair and sit beside of Seungri in case he woke up and couldn't find him.Jiyong hold and Seungri's hands while he was 'sleeping' and the others just look at the both of them with Taeyang feeling the saddest the most because he caused Seungri to faint.

Hours passes by just like this and Seungri had not woke up yet,Seunghyun check the time and realise that it was already 7pm and they had not ate dinner yet so he ask Jiyong if he wanted to go to the restaurant in the resort to eat with the others but Jiyong just replied back "Its okay hyung,i will stay here with Seungri,in case he woke up when we were eating and he would be so worried when he couldnt find me, can you help me to order take-away instead." which Seunghyun just agree

Before they were leaving,Taeyang said "sorry" once again to Jiyong but Jiyong knew that his bestfriend is really very sorry but he also knew that Seungri will not blame on Taeyang because it was just an accident so he tell Taeyang to stop worrying and he will be accompanying Seungri,so he can just go to eat.

So the others left and in the room,it only left with Seungri and Jiyong,Jiyong kept on Seungri's hands,hair  or face sometimes.When the others came back from eating,Jiyong was still in his same position.Daesung asked Jiyong to go to eat while they will take care of Seungri while he is eating which Jiyong agreed becase if he doesnt eat,what if he faint too and when Seungri woke up,what he will be seeing is just his boyfriend who is 'sleeping' beside of him.

After Jiyong finished his dinner,he went back to Seungri again but not sitting on a chair beside Seungri but just laying on the bed together with him while he(Jiyong) just lay sideways to face Seungri and just continue his face like just now and he just stayed like this for the whole night without sleeping at all.

 


Sorry if this chapter is really too boring,but i promise that i will tell you what is going to happen to Seungri in the next chapter...