Chapter 15

From haters to lovers

Seungri woke up in the same position as he was with Jiyong the previous night, it is still early when he check the time from his phone. He put his phone down on the nightstand before facing Jiyong again.

Seungri stare at Jiyong's innocent face before bringing his head towards his chest and  against his hair. He felt really guilty for slapping Jiyong although he have forgiven and consoled him that it was alright.

Jiyong felt something against his hair so he move slightly in Seungri's embrace.

"Sorry YongYong, did I wake you up?" Seungri said softly 

"No, you did'nt RiRi, don't worry." Jiyong said as he slowly open his eyes.

They look into each other's eyes after changing their laying position to sitting upright.

"Sorry YongYong :'("

"Stop saying sorry to me, you did nothing wrong okay." Jiyong reassure Seungri by taking his hand and giving it a squeeze.

Seungri nodded still pouting.

"Come on, don't be sad, I want to see you smile, if not i'm gonna be the one crying now hahah."

The atmosphere lightens up as Seungri laughs along with Jiyong. Seungri knew that Jiyong will not be happy if he kept saying sorry to him so he lift Jiyong's head up with both of his hands and bring it near to his face before pecking on his lips continuously. After a while, Seungri let go of Jiyong and blushes as he look away from him.

The pecking was so sudden that it made Jiyong not sure what to do but watch Seungri with wide eyes. After some realisation, Jiyong get up from his sitting position to kneel on the bed and grab Seungri's face to give Seungri pecks of kisses now instead. This makes Seungri blushes even more and so did Jiyong.

Seungri felt shy and quickly get up from the bed to Jiyong's bathroom. He closes the door, forgetting to lock it. He look into the mirror and squeeze his face using his palm to feel the hottness in his cheeks. He splash water on his face but it did'nt help to calm down the hottness in his cheeks, so he leave it alone and grab his toothbrush, wetting it and put toothpaste on it, wetting it with tapwater again and being to brush his teeth. After that he rinse his mouth and splash water on his face again before grabbing a facial towel to dry his face. Meanwhile Jiyong is also brushing his teeth in another bathroom

After that, he took off all his clothes. When he was about to enter the shower, the door suddenly open and Jiyong head peek inside. Seungri scream and began to grab the clothes that he wore just now to cover himself. Before Jiyong could get in completely, Seungri took the showerhead, turn it on and face it towards Jiyong's face. Water start to splash against Jiyong's face that make him couldnt open his eyes completely.

"GET OUT ERT!!!" Seungri screamed. Seungri think that it is okay for Jiyong to come inside, but not when he is and is about to get into the shower.

Seungri turn off the showerhead and began to go towards the door and close it. Before closing it completely, Seungri threw a facial towel out of the bathroom so that Jiyong can dry his face. After that he locked the door and went back to the shower room and began to bath.

Jiyong who is outside the bathroom quickly dry his face with the towel and went towards the door again and pull down the handle, but this time it is locked. Jiyong laughs and shout "Yah RiRi, don't you think it's okay for me to see you ahaha."

Seunri who heard him shout back "In your dreams! and go take a bath too, I don't want to have a smelly boyfriend."

"Hahaha, okay" Then Jiyong head back towards the kitchen bathroom, and began to shower too(of course after he got his clothes from his closet)

Seungri finished showering before Jiyong, after getting dressed, he went to the kitchen, looking into the fridge and find the ingredients for making pancakes. After having all the ingredients he need out of the fridge, he took a bowl and begin to mix the ingredients together, after that he grab a pan, turning on the fire and pour the mixture in. After a while, he flip the pancake. He does it one by one until he finished making four pancakes.

Seungri put two pancakes each on each plates and pour the maple syrup over the pancakes. By the time he finish making it, Jiyong came  out of the bathroom.

"Did i smell food again?" Jiyong said as he quickly walk over to Seungri.

"Yes you did, and it was your amazing boyfriend who made it for you." 

"Yep, you are my amazing boyfriend, now let me help you take one of the plates." Jiyong said after seeing Seungri taking one plates each on his hands

"No,you dont,i dont want the plate to break again,so you just take the knives and forks we need"

"Aw,fine"Jiyong then went to get the untensils and went to the dining table.

Jiyong and Seungri both take their seats and began to eat their breakfast.After they ate,Seungri washes the dishes as he didnt want Jiyong to be breaking the plates everytime he wash it.After that they grab their bags and left for school.

On the way to school,like always they always hold their hands tightly.

"YongYong,i will go back to my house tommorow afternoon"

"Oh,why my RiRI?"

"Well,i cant always stay at your house,i have to go back to my house sometimes too."

"Ohh okay,then when will you come back to me?"

"Sunday?"

"Okay,promise that you have to be in my house"

"Okay promise"

Jiyong then kiss his Ri on the cheeks.

When they reached school,they only saw Taeyang at the gates

"Hey bro"Jiyong said when he is nearer Taeyang

"Hey bro and hi Ri"

"Hi hyung,where is Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung?"

"Oh,they already went inside"

"So hyung,your waiting for me and Yongie?"

"Yes,okay lets go in now"

"Kay"

And three of them went in and met with Daesung and Seunghyun

"Hi hyungs"Seungri said

"Oh hi Ri~"Both of them said

After that five of them walk while chatting with each other.Few students think that it is weird how five of them can spent time with each other as they normally doesnt walk together last time(except Seunghyun and Daesung) but afterwards they doesnt care after they didnt saw the 5 of them went to anymore.

Five of them walk up the stairs,at the third floor,Seungri left them first as his classroom is on that floor except for the other 4 whose classroom is on the fourth floor.Seungri tell them goodbye before going into his classroom while the other four continue to walk up the stairs after they separate from Seungri.Daesung and the other three classroom were just one classroom away from each other.After that the four went to their classrooms.

During the break,the other four came to find Seungri,after that they went to their canteen to have their meal.

After having their meal,they casually chat as they went back to their own classrooms.

School ends after a few hours after their break time.This time,Jiyong is not waiting for Seungri near the gates,he is waiting for Seungri outside Seungri's classroom.After everybody left the classroom Seungri study in,Jiyong went into the classroom without Seungri knowing.He tiptoe towards Seungri when he is nearer,he use his hands to cover Seungri's eyes.

"Guess who i am?"Jiyong says

"Your my YongYong,arent you"Seungri says 

"Correct,your so smart,my panda"

"Of course i am,and only you have done this to me"Seungri say as he continue packing his bag.

"Aww,so im the first person that ever cover your eyes and ask you to guess who is it"Jiyong say as he found a table and sit on top of it

"Hmm,let me think,yea"

"Oh yea,im the first person that did this to you"

"And also your the first person that stole my first kiss"Seungri says as he stop packing his bag and point his finger to Jiyong

"Aww,isnt that great"

"Yea,but i cant believe that my first kiss is stolen by a guy that is like a child when it comes to food that i cook"

"Because your food are all delicious,i love it and how could you say that your first kiss is stolen by me,if you love the kiss too"

"Well,i say whatever i want,you cant control me,its my mouth"

"Then how about i stop your mouth by kissing you,i will take control of it then"

"Hahaha,not funny"

"But it is true"Jiyong says as he got off the table and move his face nearer to Seungri who is still packing his bag

"Not here,Yongie"

"Ohhh,your embarassed,just kidding of course i will only kiss you when we're home,not in school and are you going to finish packing your bag?"

"Yea,just a pencil case...okay done,lets go"Seungri carry his bag after zipping it.

"Okay,lets go"

Both of them then went down the stairs and walk out of the gates.

One minute after leaving the school,Jiyong grab Seungri's hand and hold it while swinging it and chatting as they go home.

Ten minutes or more later,Jiyong and Seungri reach their house and they pass the security and took the elevator and press the floor they are going to.Afterwards they head towards Jiyong's apartment and unlock the door going in.

They took a bathe,after that they went to the living room,intending to watch any dramas as it was Friday,they have so much time by their own.

As they walk towards the cabinet near the television,Seungri ask Jiyong what should they watch

"Yongie oppa,what should we watch to spent our time?"

"Hm i dont know,do you want to watch dramas"

"Nah,dramas are a little boring,why not lets watch cartoons?"

"Your a child at heart,arent you Seungri"

"Yes i am,so are you when it comes to food"

"Hahaha,okay so RiRi baby,what cartoon do you want to watch?"

"Any cartoon you have in your cabinet"

"Okay"

After minutes,Jiyong found the cartoon cds while Seungri is on the phone strolling through instagram

"Baby,i found one cartoon CDs,and apparently i think i only have the CDs of this cartoon"

When Seungri heard Jiyong's voice,he put down his phone and hear what Jiyong have to say.

"Oh Yongie,what is the cartoon name?"

"Tom and Jerry,and i have a collection of CDs of this cartoon though,the last time i watch this was when i was young,watching it now make me feels so old"

"Hahaha,okay Yongie lets watch this then"

Jiyong then insert the CD into the DVD player and wait for the cartoon to start playing.

He then went to the sofa to sit with Seungri.

"Seungri-ah?"

"Yes oppa?"

"What are you looking at your phone just now?"

"Oh im just strolling through instagram"

"About what?"

"Nyongtory"

"Oh GD+VI=Nyongtory"

"OMG,oppa you know about Nyongtory too?"

"Of course,im a Nyongtory shipper,you too?"

"Yes,Nyongtory is so sweet,the way VI call Gdragon oppa is so cute"

"The way you call me oppa is cute too RiRi"

"Aww,and funny is that VI name is 'Seungri' like me and you also have GDragon real name 'Kwon Ji Yong' "

"I know right,that means you and me can be a Nyongtory couple too,since your name mean Victory in english and my name 'Ji Yong' when readed fast sound like 'Nyong',when you add your 'Tory' to my 'Nyong' thats mean we're Nyongtory too"

"Aww yay,and once GDragon said that "maknae is mine" and 10 years later which is 2016,in a BigBang fanmeet,VI said "No,GD is mine" and went towards GD and hug him.OMG they're so sweet.#Nyongtoryisreal"

"I know right,#Nyongtoryisreal,oh and RiRi baby,Tom and Jerry is starting,lets watch it"

"Okay yay,its been so long since i watch this cartoon too"

"RiRi baby,can i lay my head on your lap?"

"Of course you can"

Seungri sit at the very left hand side of the sofa while Jiyong lay down with his head on Seungri's lap and turn sideway,facing the television and start to watch the cartoon.

Hours of watching Tom and Jerry,they watch till the very last series of the CDs collection they have.They felt hungry and decided to order McDonald's.Seungri call for McDelivery while Jiyong switch off the television.

After they done their tasks,they lay down on the sofa and chat while waiting for their dinner to come.

"Yongie oppa,didnt you realise we are actually similar to Tom and Jerry"

"Like how,my Ri"

"You have the role of Tom while i have the role of Jerry.Tom always find ways to catch Jerry and Jerry also find ways to avoid Tom from catching him.They always fight but when something happen,they will always be a team and stay together and help each other when they are in need."

"Aww,i know right my RiRi"

"Oppa,we have another common point as the Nyongtory couple,they are known as the Tom&Jerry couple too"

"Oh yea,we are so alike from Nyongtory that we can be a Nyongtory Jr."

"I know right Yongie oppa"

As they want to continue to chat about Nyongtory,suddenly the bell rings

"Must be the McDelivery man"Seungri says

"I will pay for it"Jiyong says

"Lets half the bills"

"Noo~let me pay"

"Okay fine"

So Jiyong got up from the sofa and head towards the door,opening it.He sign on the delivery receipt and pass the money to the delivery man.

After that he lock the door and bring the foods to the dining table and Seungri also got up from the sofa after that and both of them went to sit beside each other at the dining table.

"My Ri,what did you order for me"

"I order you a set of double McSpicy with Coca Cola,wait you can take spicy food,can you?"

"Of course i can,and what did you order for yourself,my love"

"Just a set of double Filet-O-Fish with the same drink as you and we can share the fries together"

"Okies~"

Then they start their meal,Jiyong finish his burger first,when he is about to eat the fries with chilli sauce on it,Seungri put down his burger and say "My Yong,ahhhhh~"

Jiyong laughs then stuff the fries into Seungri's mouth,Seungri bite and swallow it down and say "My yong yong is the best"

"Such a cutie you are"Seungri say as he pinch Jiyong's left cheek(Seungri sat on the left side of Jiyong)

"Come here,let me give you a kiss"Seungri says as he place his right hand on Jiyong's right cheek and his left hand on Jiyong's chin and give him a peck on his left cheek.

"Whats that for RiRi baby"Jiyong laughs as he say

"Your reward for feeding me fries"Seungri laughs too

"Does that mean if i feed you more,you will kiss me on the lips?"Jiyong said jokingly

"We'll see next time hahaha"

"By the way,RiRi baby,why the way you ask me to feed you is so familiar"

"You think its familiar too"

"Yes,i think i saw it somewhere."

"Haha,yes it was"

"Where is it from,my RiRi baby"

"It is from the parody Coffee Prince BigBang parodying in,the part where VI ask GD to feed him the biscuit"

"No wonder i felt so familiar with the actions,my baby Ri"

"Hahaha yea,lets continue eating okay"

"Okay"

They continued eating,after they finished,they threw away the leftover and went to Jiyong's room.

They sit down on their bed,just chatting casually while having the cold air from the air conditioner blowing towards them.

"So RiRi,you leaving tommorow?"

"Yes my YongYong"

"Why not you just bring all your clothes home"

"Ehh,why?"

"I can lent you my clothes,my clothes mean yours"

"Its okay oppa,what if people in the school realise that why i am wearing your clothes?"

"They wouldnt,if they do,just say that you might happen to have the same clothes as me and also i have a closet full of clothes,they wouldnt realise,and if you put your clothes in my house,what if there is any project and my classmates come to my house and found out that your clothes is in my house?"

"Hm,you make sense,well then okay,i leave my clothes at my home and i will wear your clothes"

"Good,i will miss you when you go home"

"I will miss you too,and it just one day,after im back on Sunday,i will stay with you again"

"Okay thats good"After Jiyong speak,he let out a yawn

"Yongie oppa,go to sleep,your yawning already"

"No,i cant"

"Why not?"

"I promise you that time,that you will sleep first,and i will watch you sleep before i sleep in order to protect you"

"Oppa,thats only last time when im too scared to sleep"

"Its still a promise RiRi baby.You will sleep first before me"

"But im not tired,so you sleep first"

"No,i promise you that"

"Okay okay fine,i sleep first"Seungri then lay down on the bed,closing his eyes,trying to sleep

Looking that Seungri is listening to him,Jiyong place a goodnight kiss on Seungri's forehead.

"Good night RiRi baby"Jiyong let out another yawn and also lay down on his bed.He pat Seungri's shoulder gently to make him sleep.Patting Seungri also make him slowly closes his eyes and drift into his dreamland.Two innocent faces facing each other just inches apart while sleeping,a great way to end a perfect day,isn't it?:D


  

The above quotes we can learn from Tom&Jerry really suits Nyongtory,don't you think so?>.< and feel free to comment on how i can make my fanfic be better^.^