Chapter 27

From haters to lovers

Seungri forces himself out of his bed for school after that 2 weeks of sad holiday he spent locking himself up in his room.He got up from his bed slowly and walk into the bathroom.He stared at his reflection in the mirror,his eyes are swollen as he cried yesterday night too,then he washes his face before he start his morning routine.

On the other hand,Jiyong had woke up,in fact he did not even sleep at all.Every single time when he left Seungri's house for the last few days,he would get up from where he was sitting and ran out of Seungri's house with tears visible on his cheeks because he couldnt deal with the things that he is dealing with.Even when he ran out of the house,he would come back again the next day and cry his heart out in front of Seungri's room.Jiyong got up from his bed after thinking that he might be able to meet Seungri in school today,with that enthusiastic heart,he quickly got up from his bed and ran towards the bathroom and start his morning routine.Within 10 minutes which is a lot more faster than the usual time he spent doing his morning routine,Jiyong is already ready,he check the time on his phone,there is still 1 hour before he have to go to school.He decided to eat some breakfast before going to Seungri's house and go to school together with him,but he doesnt know how to cook a proper breakfast,luckily Taeyang is staying together with him these few days when Seungri was not around,so Jiyong went over to the guestroom in his apartment and woke Taeyang up to cook for him.

Taeyang instantly woke up when Jiyong tried to wake him up because one is that he is a light sleeper,two is that he just fell asleep about 5 minutes ago because he is worried for Jiyong that he couldnt sleep well too.Taeyang decided to go with Jiyong too after Jiyong told him that he is going to eat breakfast before going to Seungri's house.So he got up from the bed and went to into the bathroom.After 10 minutes,he came out and cook breakfast for both of them in the kitchen which reminded Jiyong of Seungri because every morning after they are in a relationship,Seungri will always cook breakfast for him.Before he wanted to cry again,Taeyang had place the breakfast in front of Jiyong and told him to eat,which cause Jiyong to hold in his tears as he wanted to meet Seungri as soon as possible.After they had finished breakfast,Taeyang washes the dishes and Jiyong is waiting for Taeyang near the door with both of their bags in his hands.After that they left to Seungri's house.

After Seungri had done his morning routine,he went out of his room like the first time in forever because he had not been locking himself in his room for such a long time before and only coming out of his room sometimes in the middle of the night to grab something to eat or drink.He went down to the first level and saw his parents eating breakfast.

"Omo,RiRi-ah,you're finally out of your room,eomma and appa is so worried for you the past few days,come here now and have your breakfast"Seungri's mom says

Even though Seungri saw his parents,he didnt greet them good morning,because he is too sad to do any simple things right now like talking because he had drained all his energy for crying.But he still walk over and took a seat to have his breakfast.He munches the sandwich that his mom made and it reminded him that he used to make cheese and ham sandwich for Jiyong to eat and one time he place a rubber lizard inside of the sandwich and pass it to Jiyong for him to eat because he(Jiyong) pretend to be asleep,so he decided to prank him.Being reminded of the funny memory between him and Jiyong,Seungri cant help but giggled.After he giggled for a few seconds,he stopped quickly and went back to eat,Seungri is glad that his parents didnt noticed him giggling because he know that his parents would ask him what he is giggling about and he would have no idea what to answer because he didnt want to tell his parents that he remembered about the funny moments between him and Jiyong about that sandwich that have a rubber lizard inside of it.

When he was half-way finishing the sandwich,he heard the sound of the doorbell.Seungri's mom went to open the door even though she thought that who would be here such an early time in the morning.When she opened the door,she is surprised to see Jiyong and Taeyang standing outside,so she quickly invited them to come in.Seungri's face turn pale because Jiyong is here,but he still continued to eat his breakfast like nothing happened even though his face shows it all.

Seungri's mom told both of them that Seungri is still having his breakfast,so she asked them if they wanted to have some sandwiches too,but they politely decline as they already had their breakfast,so they decided to wait for Seungri while sitting on the sofa.

Minutes later,Seungri had finished his breakfast,he stood up from his seat and grab his bag that he place beside of him on the floor and left the house without saying anything.

When Jiyong and Taeyang watched that Seungri had already left,they quickly stood up and carried their bag and bid goodbye to Seungri's parents before leaving the house to catch up with Seungri.They managed to catch up with Seungri before he board the bus and they went up the bus too after paying the bus fare.

During the whole ride,Jiyong is just staring at Seungri,sometimes their eyes caught up with each other,but Seungri will quickly looked away.When they reached their destination,Seungri will leave the bus and Taeyang and Jiyong will followed behind him.

There is a short walk from the bus stop to the school,when Jiyong decided to grab Seungri's arms,Seungri will tell him to let go of him and Jiyong will let go immediately,then Seungri will walk in a faster pace to the school so that Jiyong will not catch up with him.

When Jiyong and Taeyang reached the school,they lose sight of Seungri,so they decided to just went up to their classroom with a bunch of girls following them sometimes.

During break time,Jiyong decided to find Seungri,he first went to Seungri's classroom,but Seungri is nowhere to be seen.He must have went to the place behind of the school where i ask him to meet me last time.Jiyong thought and quickly went to the place,but same results,Seungri is not there either.

Actually it is not Jiyong who is trying to follow Seungri but Seungri who is actually following where Jiyong is going but just that Jiyong cant see him at all.When Jiyong was about to leave the place and turn himself around,he saw Seungri standing behind of him and he quickly ran to where Seungri was while shouting his name but Seungri ignored him and ran away quickly before Jiyong came close towards him.

When school ended,Jiyong is waiting for Seungri at the gates like usual,but after waiting for a long time,he still cant find any sight of Seungri but he was sure that everyone is being dismissed the same time,is Seungri's class dismissed late?As he continued waiting,a girl came towards him,it was Soo Mi,the monitor of the class that Seungri was in.

"Sunbaenim,I know that you are waiting for Seungri,but dont wait for him anymore,he had left the school before you are waiting for him and before he left,he told me to tell you that please dont wait for him anymore,he doesnt like it"Soo Mi says

"Oh okay...thanks for telling me..."

"You're welcome,by the way,sunbaenim,what happen between you and Seungri?I thought that you guys were a lovely couple?"

"How did you...know that we are...together??"

"Oh please,do you think that i cannot see that you are always waiting for him with lovingly eyes when school ended and also that you and him are always spending time together in school?By the way,you dont have to worry about me stealing you away from him or me stealing him away from you,i wouldnt do that because im a fangirl of your relationship,i ship you two so much,you guys are like relationship goals! So sunbaenim,i hope that Seungri will go back into your arms sooner,i dont want both of you to be so distant with each other,or else my heart will broke and next time if you guys are getting married in the future,ask Seungri to call me,i will be there to support you guys,so hwaiting sunbaenim,i gotta go now,bye"

After Soo Mi said that,she walk away with happiness and Jiyong cant believe that Seungri and his relationship can actually gain a supporter lol,and she does not even care whether they are both guys and just ship them with all her might.After that,Jiyong left and went back to his home.

Things stayed the same for the next few weeks.Jiyong is always finding Seungri in school,but he cant find him and even if he really saw Seungri,sometimes he would ran away or just ignored him.One time,Jiyong had caught up with Seungri before he left the school.He quickly went towards Seungri and hold onto his arms tightly.

"Seungri,give me a bit of your time,we need to talk"Jiyong says 

"I dont think that we even have things to talk about"Seungri says then swing his arms away to get rid of Jiyong grip but Jiyong grab it again.

"Yes,we do,just give me some time,i need to get your forgiveness"

"No,we dont,and you will never get my forgiveness"Seungri tries to get rid of Jiyong's grip but Jiyong kept on grabbing it tightly.

"Please Seungri,just listen to me"

"I dont think that i even have any reason to listen to you and let go of my arms before i punch you in the face."

Jiyong did not listen to Seungri and still hold onto Seungri's arms.Seungri is getting irritated and was making a fist and was about to punch Jiyong to threaten him to let go of him.When seungri is about to punch Jiyong's face,Jiyong first reaction is to let go of his hands that is grabbing onto Seungri's arms and cover his face.

Seeing that Jiyong had let go of his arms,Seungri quickly walk towards the bus stop that is opposite of the road using the pedestrian crossing.But at the same time,there was a car that is speeding down the road.When Seungri had noticed the car,it was too late...So Seungri just close his eyes and stay at the same spot thinking that he is doom...

"BANG!!!"

A loud noise of something colliding with each other can be heard.Seungri slowly opened up his eyes,thinking that he was dead,but as he open up his eyes,he saw that he was still at the same place and he could still feel his cold temperature that he got from just now.He figure out that something is weird,if the car is going to hit him soon,he should be hurt but he feel nothing.So he quickly turn around and saw a few passers-by crowding behind of him and two of them are seen to be calling the ambulance/police.

Seungri quickly stand up from his kneeling position and went towards the crowd and push some passersby away.Seungri quickly kneel down beside of his beloved Jiyong's bloody body and place Jiyong's head on his knees and cried out loud because it was his Jiyongie that save him.

Minutes ago,Jiyong did not feel Seungri punching his face so he let down out his hands that was covering his face and look around his surrounding to find Seungri.A few seconds later,he found Seungri standing in the middle of the pesdestrian crossing and he look towards his right and saw a car speeding down towards Seungri.Jiyong saw Seungri closing his eyes,so he quickly went over to where Seungri was and push him away,but doing that caused him to be hit down by the speeding car.

Seungri felt hurt to see that his Jiyong got hurt because of him.He kept on crying while saying "Yongie,my Jiyongie,why are you stupid,you shouldnt have save me" Jiyong is hurt to see his RiRi crying too,with his remaining energy left,he slowly lift up his hands and wipe Seungri's tears away while saying "Dont cry...RiRi,i...save you...because...you are...my love,i..dont regret it...because...i promised...you before that...i will...protect you...no matter what...but now...i feel like... going to...sleep..."

Seungri wipes Jiyong's tears away even though he is crying too and said "Nooo,dont you leave me,Kwon Ji Yong,you have not got my forgiveness yet,so dont you go"Seungri cry even louder words by words.

"But...i feel...the need...to close...my eyes...right now..."Jiyongs says

"I dont care,just keep your eyes wide open"

"I cant...RiRi...i have...no more..strength...to keep...my eyes...open...and my...last words...for you...is not...to be...sad...if im...really...gone...stay happy...for the...rest of...your...life...okay...?"

Before Seungri could say anything else,Jiyong feel that his mind had gone pitch-black after he closes his eyes and the hands that are wiping away Seungri's tears had fallen down and hit the hard ground.Seungri is shocked that Jiyong had already closes his eyes and he cried even louder while screaming "Yongie-ah,my YongYong,why did you close your eyes!"

Seungri felt his heart broken down into million pieces the second when Jiyong had closes his eyes.He really hope that his Yongie will be alright if not he will kill himself in many ways just to join Jiyong in heaven...