Chapter 6

From haters to lovers

Friday came, it is Seunghyun's turn to visit Seungri so he decided to bring Seungri to the museum as he loves art so much. After school ended, Seunghyun went home first to shower and change his outfit. After that he left his house and drove his car to Seungri's house.

When he reached, he called Seungri's to let him know that they are going to the museum and that he will be waiting for him in his car. 

Seungri went to change as well and before he leave his house, he look into the mirror and said, "Omo, i'm such a handsome man even with the head bandage lol but it's okay, as long as I still look handsome."

After checking himself one last time, Seungri left his house and walk towards Seunghyun's car. He slowly open the door and went inside.

"Helloo hyung, I heard that you're bringing me to the museum so let's go."

"Afternoon maknae-ah, I wanna share with you about art because I love art so much that's why i'm bringing you to the museum so yep let's go." 

When they reached their destination, they left the car and went into the art museum. Taking the first look of the art work placing there when they came in, Seunghyun starts to share with Seungri about the artwork.

After looking at a few artworks with Seunghyun talking about the history of the art. Seungri eventually felt tired from Seunghyun's sharing of artworks and wanted to just look around, but Seunghyun who is fully absorbed into art doesn't allow him to as he wanted to share with many people about art and he told Seungri that after walking through the art museum, he is going to bring him to a chair museum next.

So Seungri sighed and when Seunghyun didn't notice, he quickly took out his phone from his pocket and starts texting Daesung.

Seungri: Hyunggggg, save meeeee..

Daesung: What's wrong Ri, did anyone bully you?

Seungri: It's just that Seunghyun hyung....

Daesung: Wait, what did that bingu did to you?

Seungri: Well, he brought me to an art museum and starts telling me about the history of those artworks.

Daesung: Then?

Seungri: I got tired and just wanna look around but he doesn't allow me to and he still told me that we are going to the chair museum next T^T

Daesung: Wait what, oh my gosh, I forgot that when he is going to talk about chairs, he will spend more time talking about it.

Daesung: You know what, hyung is going to save you from that bingu. Tell me the name of the museum, i'll be there to save you.

When texting Daesung, Seunghyun who is talking about the artwork, turns around to see if Seungri is still listening. Luckily Seungri managed to hide his phone quickly and pretend to be interested again when Seunghyun turned around.

When Seunghyun saw that Seungri is still listening to him, he is happy and turned back to continue the history of the artworks again.

When Seungri saw that Seunghyun went back to his sharing, he texts Daesung again. 

Seungri: Oh my god hyung, I almost got caught by Seunghyun hyung for using my phone.

Seungri: Luckily I hide my phone fast so he didn't notice. 

Daesung: That's good, now tell me the name of the museum, I will come as soon as possible. 

Seungri: Okay, the name of the museum is xxxx museum. 

Daesung: Got it, I will be right there. 

Seungri: Okay hyung, THANKS for saving me. 

Daesung: No problem Ri, wait for me. 

Seungri: Okay see you.

Daesung: See ya. 

When Seungri texted Daesung, he is happy that his hyung is going to save him soon from Seunghyun but he is also bad for making Daesung come and save him because he could just rest at home but he had to come and save him instead.

After texting Daesung, Seungri put his phone back into his pocket and listen to Seunghyun again while waiting for Daesung. After around 15 minutes of waiting, Daesung finally came and is searching for them in the museum. When he saw where Seungri and Seunghyun were, he quickly rushed over.

"Jagiya, RiRi, annyeong." 

Seunghyun who was talking about the artworks, heard Daesung's voice so he quickly turn around. 

"Ehh babe, why are you here? By the way I miss you so much even though I last saw you this morning." Seunghyun said while smiling. 

"Annyeong hyung, why are you here?" Seungri pretends to be confused why Daesung is here. 

"Oh, I came because I miss you guys so much, and jagiya, I peeked into your phone this morning in school and found out that you are bringing maknae to the museum so I came hehe." Daesung lied to Seunghyun but the part where he say he misses them is true.

"Oh, since my love came, come and hear about the history of the artworks too, we can continue where I just left off." 

"Oh Seunghyun hyung, I forgot that I have something on later so I have to leave now." Seungri told Seunghyun with guilt because Seunghyun just want to share with him about art but he just want to leave because he got tired from listening to its history.

"Oh you really have to go?" Seunghyun said sadly. 

"Yes hyung." 

"It's okay jagiya, don't be sad, we can have a movie date together." Daesung told Seunghyun as he doesn't want him to be sad because he can't share about the artworks to Seungri. 

"Really?" Seunghyun ask Daesung while his lips slowly formed into a smile. 

"Really."

"Okay, then let's have the movie date now, my house or yours?" Seunghyun ask Daesung forgetting that Seungri is still there. 

"Um hyungs, don't forget that i'm still here haha." 

"Oh yea you're still here, it's okay Seungri, next time we can go to another art museum. You can go now if you are busy, it's okay since I have my Daesungie here with me now." 

"Okay then, hyungs, i'm going now." 

"Bye, take care maknae." 

"Take care too, bye hyungs."

"Okay byee."

And then, Seungri left the museum. Seungri felt that he still have a very long time before going home so he decided to call someone he knows to come accompany him. He took out his phone and go to his contact list. The only people he remember in the contact list is only his mother and his hyungs. Seungri couldn't call his mom because she is working, he couldn't call Seunghyun or Daesung either as they are in their own world, he doesn't want to call Youngbae too as they just hungout the previous day so the last person he know is only Jiyong.

So Seungri decided to call Jiyong. After 4th calls, Jiyong finally pick up his phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Who is this?" 

"Yeoboseyo, this is Seungri and is this Jiyong?" 

"Oh hi Seungri, yes this is Jiyong. Why did you call me?"

"Oh, are you free now, if you're busy, nevermind it's okay." 

"I have nothing on today, so i'm free, is there anything you need?" 

"Oh you're free, then can you accompany me, i'm bored and I don't wanna be alone at home." 

"Wait, I thought Seunghyun hyung is with you?" 

"Nope he isn't, he brought me to an art museum just now and shares about the artworks but I don't want to listen to it anymore so I texted Daesung hyung to save me, so Daesung came and is with Seunghyun hyung now." 

"Ohh hahaha I see, then I will come and find you, where are you now?" 

"I am outside of xxxx museum." 

"Oh okay, wait for me there, i'll be right there." 

"Okay, bye hyung."

"Bye, see you." 

- - - 

Jiyong actually just woke up from his nap when Seungri called. He already heard someone calling him as his phone was ringing nonstop while he was still sleeping so he decided to wake up and pick up the call without looking at the caller. After Seungri called him, Jiyong quickly put on some casual clothes and is ready to leave.

When Jiyong saw Seungri from a very far distance in the car, Jiyong drove towards him and slide down the windows and told Seungri to enter.

"Hii hyung, thanks for coming." said Seungri to Jiyong as he entered his car.

"Hii Seungri, you're welcome and feel free to call me whenever you're bored. So any plans on where you wanna go now?"

"Hmm, I don't know, i'm fine with anywhere."

"Then, do you want to go to the zoo?"

"The zoo? Okay why not haha."

And off they went to the zoo.

When they reached the zoo, they got out of the car and went to buy two admission tickets. Seungri wanted to pay for the ticket as he want to thanks Jiyong for bringing him to the zoo but Jiyong insisted that he will pay for it, Seungri had no choice but to agree to let Jiyong pay.

After paying for the tickets, they went inside and saw a lot of animals, Jiyong likes all the animals that he didn't even have a favourite one while Seungri also likes all the animals but his favourite animal of all is pandas, he loves pandas so much since he was young. As they walk, Seungri saw the pandas first so he quickly rushes over to where the panda exhibit was and stand behind the railings and quickly took out his phone to take pictures of those pandas he loves so much while Jiyong was looking at other animals, when he turn around he realised that Seungri is not there, so he panicked and look around.

He felt a slight relief when he saw that Seungri was just there taking pictures of the pandas. So he walk towards Seungri and ask Seungri if he needs help in taking photos of himself with the pandas and Seungri gladly accept the help.

When Jiyong took the pictures of Seungri with the pandas, he thought that Seungri really look so cute like the pandas.

"Maknae-ah, you really look as cute as the panda lying down on the tree there." 

"Oh I didn't know that I am obsessed with panda so much that I am also becoming a panda like them." Seungri laughs while answering. 

After that, they continue walking towards the end and when they finish looking at all the animals, they decided to past by the souvenir shop beside the animal's habitats.

When they enter the shop, they saw many stuff animals and souvenirs which they could buy, so when Seungri saw the panda stuff toy he wanted to buy one of those and put it in his bedroom as they are so cute, he also saw a panda hat and panda keychain so he decided to buy those too.

When it was time to pay, Jiyong couldn't believe that Seungri bought so much souvenirs related to pandas and realised that Seungri didn't lie to him saying that he loves panda very much.

After paying the cashier, Seungri and Jiyong left the zoo and when they were in the car, Seungri told Jiyong

"Thanks hyung, I enjoyed the zoo trip today as I can see my favourite panda." Seungri says and squeaked.

Jiyong's thoughts at the moment was that Seungri is so cute that makes him wanna pinched Seungri's puffy cheeks. So when Seungri is still squeaking like a fangirl who saw her oppa, Jiyong pinch Seungri's left cheek with his right hand and Seungri notice it and stop squeaking and ask Jiyong

"Hyung, why are you pinching my cheek?" Seungri asks with a confuse look waiting for Jiyong to answer. 

"Because you are so cute omo you literally look as cute as a panda especially with your dark eyes circles too, it just makes it cuter."

"Umm okay thanks for your compliment hyung." Seungri reply and laugh awkwardly.

"By the way hyung, tomorrow is Saturday." 

"Yep why you ask?"

"Well, should we ask the other hyungs if they are free tomorrow, if they are, maybe we can hangout together." 

"Oh yeah, good idea, wait let me create a groupchat and let's ask the others." Jiyong told Seungri and take out his phone. 

Jiyong created a groupchat with five of them in it. 

Jiyong: Hey guys.

Youngbae: Hey bro what's up. 

Seungri: Hi Youngbae hyung. 

Youngbae: Hi maknae. 

Seunghyun: Jiyong, what do you want, i'm with my bae right now. 

Youngbae: Oh my gosh, what are you guys doing?

Seunghyun: What we are doing now is none of your business Youngbae.  

Daesung: Oh man Youngbae, we are not doing anything. 

Daesung: Seunghyun is just mad with the movie as the female cast left the male cast with another guy for money. 

Daesung: So he is drinking wine right now so he is very drunk, just ignore him. 

Seunghyun: ImmMMMmmm NoTTTTTTTT DrUnnnnnnnnnnKKKKK!!!

Daesung: Yes you are hyunnie. 

Jiyong: Shut up with your drunk talk Seunghyun. 

Seunghyun: ImMMm ReALlyyyyyyyy NoooooTTT DddruUnnnkKK!!! 

Jiyong: Stop u bingu, everyone can see that you are very drunk lmao. 

Youngbae: Yes agreed, Seunghyun you're really drunk lol. 

Seungri: I agree too haha, stop drinking hyung.

Seungri: Wait Daesung hyung are you there??

Seungri: Daesung hyung???

Seungri: Oh my gosh Seunghyun hyung, what did you do to my hyung? T.T

Seungri: Daesung hyung answer me T.T

Jiyong: Answer him Daesung, Seungri looks like he is going to cry soon. 

Jiyong: Oh no he is crying, Seungri don't cry. 

Jiyong: Seunghyun hyung and Daesung, you guys will get it from me for making maknae cry. 

Youngbae: Wait what, Ri is crying?!?!?

Youngbae: Don't cry Ri... 

Daesung: Wait omg what happened here?

Jiyong: You're finally online!

Youngbae: Daesung you are gonna get screwed up by Jiyong for making Ri cry so is Seunghyun hyung. 

Daesung: Wait what why my baby cry. 

Daesung: Baby don't cry T.T

Seungri: Hyung T^T

Daesung: Sorry RiRi, hyung is back. 

Jiyong: Where did you go just now Daesung. 

Youngbae: Me 2 I wanna know. 

Seungri: Me 3 I wanna know too T.T

Daesung: Oh well, hyunnie is so drunk that when I was trying to text you guys back. 

Daesung: He suddenly clings onto me so I had to get him off me so that I can text back. 

Daesung: But damn he is heavy, so it gave me such a hard time to get him off me and carry him back to his room. 

Daesung: Luckily he is sleeping now. 

Daesung: And Jiyong hyung what do you want to tell us by creating this group. 

Jiyong: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. 

Jiyong: Seungri and I want to ask you guys if you guys are free tomorrow. 

Jiyong: Cause we could maybe hangout together. 

Youngbae: I think i'm free tomorrow. 

Daesung: I think me and hyunnie are free tomorrow too. 

Jiyong: Okay so everyone is free. 

Jiyong: But where do you guys want to go? 

Youngbae: Dance studio? 

Daesung :Nooo hyunnie can't dance. 

Jiyong: Oh yeah he can't dance lol. 

Seunghyun: IIII CaaaAnnNNN DaaNNCCCCCccceeeE!!! 

Daesung: Wtf hyunnie, I thought you're sleeping?

Daesung: Omg guys he is on top of his bed now randomly moving his body. 

Youngbae: LOL. 

Jiyong: I mean it's Seunghyun but still lmao. 

Daesung: If dance studio is nono, how about zoo?

Jiyong: Nope. 

Daesung: Why not? 

Jiyong: Because we just went to the zoo. 

Youngbae: Who is 'we' ?

Jiyong: Me and Seungri. 

Daesung: Oh..wait Ri, you're with Jiyong hyung?

Seungri: Yes hyung.

Youngbae: How about you maknae where do you want to go?

Seungri: Hmm... 

Seungri: How about Lotte World?

Daesung: Sounds good, i'm fine with Lotte World. 

Youngbae: Me too. 

Youngbae: How about you Jiyong?

Jiyong: Anything is fine for me. 

Jiyong: Okay so tomorrow we are going to Lotte World. 

Youngbae: Yes. 

Daesung: Yep. 

Seungri: YAY!!!!

Jiyong: Okay then, that's all. Bye everyone i'm going to drive maknae home now. 

Youngbae: Drive safe and see you guys tomorrow. 

Daesung: Jiyong take good care of my Ri, if not you're screwed :) 

Jiyong: Fine bye guys. 

And then Jiyong went offline and began driving his car to bring Seungri home.

When they reached Seungri's home, Jiyong found that Seungri is already sleeping and he thinks that sleeping Seungri is cute so he quickly took out his phone and took many pics of Seungri.

Omo he is so cute, how could I hate him before and wanted to revenge on him for pouring coffee on me, pabo me. Jiyong thought as he look at the pictures he took

This time, Seungri slowly woke up from his sleep and ask Jiyong,

"Hyung, I have reached home?"

"You did, and we are going Lotte World tomorrow yay."

"Yay, thanks for bringing me home hyung."

"It's nothing." 

Then, Seungri left Jiyong's car with his panda souvenirs and he waved goodbye to Jiyong and went into his house.

When Seungri entered his house, his eomma is already back home from work.

"Eomma, you finished your work?" 

"Yes RiRi, have you ate?" 

*Seungri's stomach growls*

"Oops I haven't eomma hehe."

"Eomma knew it, so come and eat your dinner, eomma bought takeaway for you."

"Thanks eomma, you're the best."

"By the way eomma, i'm going to Lotte World with hyungs tomorrow."

"That's good, in your age, you should make more friends."

"I will eomma, I will eat my dinner now."

After eating his dinner, he went to his room to bath and change into comfortable clothes.

When he came out of the bathroom, he got a text so he pick up his phone to look at the message.

Daesung: Wait guys, where should we meet before going to Lotte World? 

Daesung: Should we meet at hyunnie's since i'm here and he will surely have hangover in the morning. 

Jiyong: Okay then, Youngbae and Seungri don't worry I will fetch you guys before we go to Seunghyun hyung's house. 

Youngbae: Thanks bro, you're our hero. 

Seungri: Thanks hyung. 

Jiyong: No problem. 

Seungri: Goodnight hyungs. 

Youngbae: Goodnight Ri. 

Daesung: Good night my baby. 

Jiyong: Goodnight maknae. 

After saying goodnight to each other, Seungri went to use instagram and stroll through some posts about BigBang especially about Nyongtory, he ships Nyongtory and Todae too. After strolling through all the posts about Nyongtory and Todae, he felt tired and went to sleep with excitement in his heart.