Chapter 1

From haters to lovers

"Eomma, i'm leaving for school now." 

"Alright, take care my son. Have your breakfast before leaving." 

"It's okay eomma, Daesung is waiting for me, I will eat with him later." 

"Okay then, have a safe trip."

"I will, bye eomma."

"Bye~"

It is Seungri's first day in highschool. Daesung, his childhood friend, found out that he is attending the same highschool as him, so he came to Seungri's house to fetch him.

"Hyung!" Seungri shouted as he waves his hand to get Daesung's attention. 

"Sup Ri, it's been so long since I last saw you." 

"I know right hyung. Let's go before we are late. I don't wanna be late on my first day of school haha." 

"Of course, of course. Let's go." 

When Daesung and Seungri reached school, they went to the canteen first to grab a drink since they are thirsty, and they also wanted a cup of coffee to concentrate better in class later.

After paying for the coffee, they continued chatting while making their way to their respective classrooms. While walking, Seungri didn't noticed someone was in front of him so he accidentally bumped and spilled his coffee all over the person's shirt.

Seungri quickly turned around to apologised.

Just then, Daesung turned around too and said "Bruh wow, it's Kwon Jiyong, the most popular kid, or should I say face in the school."

After Seungri apologised, Jiyong angrily pulled Seungri's collar and shout right in his face.

"Duh! Are you ing blind, don't you know how to walk. This is my favourite branded shirt, so how are you going to pay me back huh?!"

"By looking at your face, you must be a newbie. Honestly I don't think you will have that much money to pay for my ruined shirt anyway. Even if you sell away your house, you might still be unable to pay me back haha," Jiyong continued and smirked.

Seungri instantly felt angry because Jiyong is insulting him that he is too poor to pay for the damn shirt. He then muttered in a detesting tone "Arrogant bastard, who the does he think he is."

Since he also saw that there's still some coffee left in the cup, he poured it all over Jiyong's shirt again.

"Oops, sorry I don't mean it, bastard haha."

This time, Jiyong is really mad so he punched his fist against Seungri's face and Seungri's cheek is instantly bruised with blood forming near his lips.

"How dare you ing punch my maknae, you piece of . I will report to the principal. Just you wait!"

"Lmao go ahead." Jiyong doesn't give a damn and just walk away.

Meanwhile, Daesung helps Seungri to the medical room to attend to his injuries. After that, he went to find Seunghyun, his boyfriend to complained about Jiyong, who is also Seunghyun's best friend.

"Hyunnie, look what your problematic best friend did again..he punched my maknae just now, i'm so damn angry right now. You better do something, if not we're over."

"Chill honey, I will try to stop Jiyong from doing something bad next time okay and don't break up with me, if not Hyunnie will be very sad." Seunghyun added a pout behind after saying.

"Aish Hyunnie, why are you just so cute~" Daesung squeezed Seunghyun's cheeks.

After that, Daesung went to report the incident to the principal.

"Mr Kim, can you please punish Kwon Jiyong? He literally punched my friend, Lee Seungri just on his first day here."

"Kwon Jiyong again?! Alright, I will definitely punish him, this kid just doesn't learn from his past mistakes."

"Just let your friend rest in the medical room for today, but after school, please ask him to come to my office and I will find Jiyong too, then I will ask them to tell me what exactly happened."

Daesung then nodded and went to his class.

RING....

School is dismissed so Daesung went to the medical room to fetch Seungri to Mr Kim's office.

"Aish, who does that bastard think he is..my face is so pain hyung."

"He is Kwon Jiyong, one of the most popular kid in school. As you can see, he is a motherer and acts like a 'king', everybody in this school is scared of him except for his bestfriends, Taeyang hyung and Seunghyun aka my boyfriend and me. Ri, if he ever bully you again, don't hesitate to tell me, I will help you."

After Seungri heard that his hyung has a boyfriend, he was amused.

"Wow hyung, since when did you have a boyfriend? Next time do introduce him and your friends to me."

"And hyung, he is my biggest enemy now. I will make sure he will never try to bully me because don't forget that i'm a blackbelt in taekwondo and i've also learnt jiujitsu recently. If he ever bully me, I will revenge for sure haha."

"Hahah okay maknae, let's go to the principal office now, the principal wants to see you."

When they arrived at the office, Kwon Jiyong was already there. Mr Kim then invites Seungri to take a seat, and Daesung left the principal office after that.

When Seungri sat down, Jiyong emotionlessly said "Such a weakling hahaha."

"So who started the fight first?"

Jiyong pointed at Seungri and Seungri pointed at Jiyong, basically both of them pointed each other.

"Okay I see, now tell me what happened?"

"This guy here poured coffee on my shirt so I was freaking furious..."

"After that he pulled my collar and shout in my face." Seungri cut off Jiyong.

"Then this guy poured his remaining coffee on my shirt again." Jiyong said again, angry at Seungri for cutting him off just now.

"So you punched Seungri because of that?"

"Yeah..."

Mr Kim now knows the story about what exactly happened and told both of them to write a reflection because he thinks that both of them were in the wrong but Jiyong still have to be in detention because he punched Seungri.

Seungri doesn't mind writing a reflection as he is even happier that his biggest enemy right now have to serve detention.

After Seungri finished writing his reflection, he left the office and went home. Whereas Jiyong still have to stay to serve his detention by cleaning 2-3 of the classrooms. He swear that he is going to get his revenge the next day.

When Seungri reached home, his mom was worried that he got injured.

Did he got into a fight? but Seungri just replied her that he's fine.