ENTRY # 7

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 7

Dear Future Self,

     Just what in the blue hell are you thinking?! Why did you agree to that stupid contract? You’d better watch yourself, okay? Remember what I told you, NEVER, EVER, FALL IN LOVE WITH DR. CHOI SIWON. Because there would be some serious problem if you will and if you wind up getting hurt, I’ll be the first one to say I told you so.

Careful Now,

Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was walking in silence. He was thinking about everything that transpired at Siwon’s house. He practically kicked himself for even agreeing to Choi Siwon’s fake boyfriend thing but he knew that it was better than to be sued for articles that he really hadn’t intended to publish.

He closed his eyes as he remembered what Choi Siwon said before he left.

“Are—are you gay?” Kyuhyun asked, his voice cracking a bit as he hoped that Siwon would not get mad at him.

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun as if he said the funniest thing he’d ever heard of. “Do you seriously need to ask that question?”

Kyuhyun nodded. He needed to know the truth anyway.

Siwon smiled. “Would I offer you a contract for a Fake Boyfriend if I’m not?”

What Siwon said did make sense. It would be preposterous to write up a contract about it if Siwon wasn’t, right?

“Anymore questions?” Siwon asked as he sipped his barley tea.

“Yes, I have one more question.” Kyuhyun said as he grabbed his cup of tea from the coffee table as well.

“Go ahead then.”

“Do you have any underlying tactics? Am I just your decoy?” Kyuhyun asked.

This made Siwon chuckle, he seemed to have noticed Kyuhyun’s professional side and he found it quite adorable. “Well, if you want to know the answer, I’ll tell you that I do have one.”

The piqued Kyuhyun’s interest. “And what would that be?” He wanted…scratch that, he needed to know the answer.

“Oh, you don’t have to know.” Siwon winked at Kyuhyun who sneered at the older man.

 

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon was busy in reading one of his favorite books. The Chicken Soup For the Soul. It may be a surprise but he does like it because he gets to learn a lot. He placed it down when he finally decided to take a break from reading.

A small smile slowly crept on his face as he remembered how Kyuhyun reacted to his offere earlier. He really hadn’t intended to make Kyuhyun do this but desperate times calls of desperate measures and he can’t just do what his parents want right?

The real reason why he decided to go through with this is because after the article was published, his parents told him to either get a man, or marry a woman from a noble family and since he has not intentions of getting married, the first one seemed more feasible than the latter.

His parents have accepted who he is ever since he came out to them when he was fourteen and since they can’t do anything about it, they decided to accept their son for who he is. Now, Siwon needs Kyuhyun. Since he was the one who orchestrated that article fiasco, its only right that Kyuhyun would do this for him.

Although Kyuhyun deteriorated his reputation, he found the other man quite cute for his own good. Those little snappy comments were very funny and the way he gets nervous turns Siwon on so much but that clause. Although he knows that he will never fall for that man, he knew that he can at least get something out of their deal.

“Cho Kyuhyun, ever since I met you, I wanted to hate you for being so nosy but you made me like this….what did you do to me?” A small smile formed on Siwon’s lips as he wondered in amazement at the effect the other man has done to him.

 

Don’t forget, 9 am, sharp okay?

Kyuhyun sighed. It was the very first day of his fake boy friend agreement with Dr. Choi Siwon. The minute that he woke up, he felt like crawling under a rock because he knew that dealing with the man is like dealing with a child  from a rich family. The way that man acts, the way he gets so angry easily, and the way he speaks to Kyuhyun speaks volumes of how spoiled he was growing up.

He began typing in his message and sent it to Siwon. “Today’s the day that I’ll be giving up my freedom…” he muttered to himself.

“What was that?”

Kyuhyun paled. It was his sister. He turned around and flashed her a smile. “Nothing.”

His sister’s mouth formed a tight seam—it means that she doesn’t believe what her brother was saying. “No, it seemed that you were saying something about giving up your freedom.” She’s really Cho Kyuhyun’s younger sister alright.

“It’s nothing really.” Kyuhyun walked over to his sister and began to push her towards the door. “You’ll be late for school, you should leave, okay?”

“But I…” Kyuhyun cut his sister off.

“I’ll see you later, okay? Bye!” Kyuhyun closed the door as he breathed a sigh of relied. He doged a major bullet on that one, clearly, he has to take precautionary measures when he’s thinking out loud because his sister has ears like a hawk.

 

Choi Siwon tried to. He really did but Cho Kyuhyun is really testing his patience. He specifically told him to meet up with him at nine but it’s already been twenty minutes but he still hasn’t shown up. Just because Siwon thinks Kyuhyun is cute that doesn’t mean that he’ll tolerate his tardiness, he will hear an earful from Siwon later, for sure.

Where in the blue freaking moon are you?

Siwon sent a text message and waited for a reply but after five minutes, he felt his blood boiling to its fever pitch. Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder, he looked back and saw Kyuhyun with a very apologetic smile on his face. “Sorry the traffic was heavy.” He took a seat across from Siwon and grabbed the menu on the center of the table and browsed through it.

Siwon’s right eye twitched. This man is really testing his patience. “Sorry the traffic was heavy?” He said a little angrily. Kyuhyun looked and just nodded before returning his attention back onto the menu. This made Siwon’s right eye twitch even more. This man even dared to ignore him. “Are you testing my patience, Cho?” He asked abruptly making Kyuhyun look up again with a very confused expression on his face.

“What?” Kyuhyun replied softly. “Why are you yapping there, shouldn’t we order?” I’ll make you bow down to me, Choi Siwon, just you wait and see.

“Are you really trying to make me angry, because believe me, you haven’t seen anything yet.”  Siwon glared at Kyuhyun.

“Ah…ah…ah, If you’re angry with me then that makes me unhappy…remember rule number two, a happy fake boyfriend means a happy life worth living,” Somehow, when Kyuhyun said this, Siwon wanted to punch him right away.

“A happy fake boyfriend means a happy life my .” Siwon countered as he balled his hands into fists.

“You’re breaking the rule again…three more strikes and the contract is nullified, Dr. Choi.” Kyuhyun winked at him.

“What do you mean three more strikes, we never talked about strikes.” Siwon asked, bewildered.

“I decided on that on the way here. We should put that in the contract as soon as possible.” Kyuhyun placed his index finger on his bottom lip. “I think I should add more amendments though.”

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and sneered. “Well, maybe I should add an amendment of my own.” He said.

Kyuhyun looked at him. He knew that it was fair to let Siwon add something to their rules and regulations but he felt like it would somehow include him in very ual act and he really didn’t like it. He sighed. “Fine.”

“Everytime you’re late, you’ll have to give me a kiss.” Siwon pointed towards his lips with a smile.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Kyuhyun said, exasperated at what he’d just heard.

“I am not kidding you.” Siwon countered as he stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip. It’s not like he didn’t enjoy it when Siwon kissed him but it was against the rules to feel something like this. “Fine then. Only a kiss. Nothing more.”

“Do I look like a ert?” Siwon said, his eyes squinting at the other man in front of him.

“Do you want me to lie or do you want me to be honest.” Kyuhyun smiled at him sheepishly.

Siwon raised an eyebrow. “What are you implying?”

Kyuhyun smirked. “What are inferring?”

Siwon bit his bottom lip. He really hated the fact that Kyuhyun has the guts to snap at him like that because no one ever had the slightest balls to cross him.

“Anyway, why did you want to meet?” Kyuhyun seemed uninterested in meeting with Siwon and it irked him. It’s not that he wants Kyuhyun’s attention but it really bites when someone like him would treat Siwon like this.

“To meet my parents.” Siwon said simply.

End of Entry # 7

Stay Tuned For More...