Entry # 17

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 17
 

Dear Future Self,

 I hate to say I told you so but look at what happened now. Kyuhyun get a grip…Set your priorities!

 

Kyuhyun walked out of the house in Siwon’s big t-shirt and big jogging pant and no shoes. What a stupid bonehead move, Kyu? What the heck were you thinking walking out without getting your clothes first? Seriously?

He knew that what he’s thinking about is pretty petty to say the very least but think about one hundred and one ways of roasting Dr. Choi Siwon alive seems to be imminent already.

 How can a grown man say he likes you and then, not say anything when mommy disapproves?

“Kiss my Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun said loudly, not being able to contain himself anymore because of how pissed of he is.

A toddler was looking at him like he was a mascot at the amusement park was carried away by his mother who had this scared look on her face.

She must thought that Kyuhyun had gone mentally insane or is really mentally insane.

Judging from the way he looks right now, he couldn’t blame her or the other people looking at him with wide eyed stares.

I don’t care. I’ve held back on my snarky comments towards that woman. I thought that Siwon would actually side with me unlike what he did before but he’s proven it time and time again. That he’s a coward. I thought he hated what his parents did to him after his accident? I guess he’s just a coward who’s afraid of losing his millions—no, scratch that—billions of inheritance.

Sour puss.

If I ever see that no good mama’s boy, I will cut his off and shove it down his throat, and then, pull it out and stitch it to his forehead.

 

Siwon felt like vomiting whenever his mother opened . He wanted to go after Kyuhyun but he couldn’t. He really expected Kyuhyun to fight back and speak up but he didn’t which was really surprising.

“How can you invite that man in your apartment?” Mrs. Choi asked her son as she tapped her Louboutin clad feet on the maple wood floor.

“Mom, I’m a grown man and I can bring home anyone I want to bring home.” Siwon said thorugh gritted teeth. He really has no clue as to why his mother is acting this way towards Kyuhyun.

“I don’t care, you’re my son, the sole heir to our group of hospitals and I will not tolerate your choice of partner. If you want to be with a man, make sure that he’s just as good as you are. Don’t settle for useless crumbs like that gold digger.”

Siwon looked at his mother. His fist balled tighter than ever before. “Mom, he is not like that.”

She eyed her son and scoffed. “You’ve been brainwashed by that young man.”

 

Kyuhyun arrived at his apartment. His feet had scratches on the as he had to walk back home because he forgot his wallet and his phone at Siwon’s. He knew he had to get his things back but he really doesn’t want to see that man ever again.

When he placed the code on the pad, he felt like crying because of everything that just happened. He hadn’t realized that he was tired. He saw Yesung watching television in the living room in a Pikachu sweater shirt, matching yellow sweat pants and has a  bowl of flaming hot cheetos in hand.

“Are you okay?”

Without any warning, Kyuhyun cried. Yesung said nothing but he just enveloped the other man in a hug. Kyuhyun found himself succumbing to the warm hug he needed and let out all of his frustrations in his loud sobs.

 He wanted to stop crying but he couldn’t. He wanted to stop himself from crying but everything that happened just contributed to what he’s feeling right now.

Kyuhyun woke up and it was already eleven in the evening and he suddenly felt hungry. Like hadn’t eaten for days as he sat up, he saw that his feet were covered in plaster and bandages. Were his feet really that wounded?

He must’ve been really injured

The door to his room suddenly creaked open and a Yesung’s head popped in. “I take it that you’re hungry?”

Kyuhyun offered him a grateful smile. “A little bit.”

Yesung sat next to him and placed a tray of chicken soup. Kyuhyun took the time to smell the soup as he grabbed the spoon and then took a spoonful and slowly ate.

“Do I need to ask you what happened?”

Kyuhyun looked down. “I don’t really want to talk about it.”

Yesung nodded. “Just what I expected.” He grabbed something from his back and flashed it in front of Kyuhyun.

“Wow, Breakfast Club and When Harry Met Sally?” Kyuhyun chuckled a little.

“I figured that you wanted to see these movies for a wallowing session.”

Kyuhyun smiled as Yesung popped the first DVD on the player and then, sat next to Kyuhyun. He wrapped an arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder and tightened it as Kyuhyun settled in his arm.

Why do I feel so safe whenever I’m with him?

I rested my head on the shoulder as the movie started.

It was When Harry Met Sally.

Was everything supposed to be like this? Like in the movies?#

Before Kyuhyun knew it was past three in the morning and Yesung fell asleep next to him. A small smile crept to his face as he saw Yesung’s angelic like facial features. He knew that he shouldn’t look at him this close but he couldn’t helpy.

He’s kind of cute when he’s sleeping.

“Do you like what you’re seeing?”

Kyuhyun looked away. “You were awake?”

Yesung chuckled. “Yeah. I was just resting my eyes.”

Suddenly Kyuhyun’s bedroom phone buzzed and he asked Yesung to get it since he was the one closest to the bedside table.

“Kyuhyun’s room phone!” Yesung said brightly even though its wee hours already.

“Why are you answering Kyuhyun’s phone? He told me that this number I should dial because this is his room phone number!”

It didn’t really take a rocket scientist for Yesung to know who it was. He looked at Kyuhyun and mouthed Siwon’s name.

Kyuhyun shook his head. He really doesn’t want to talk to this person. Especially after what happened.

“He’s asleep right now. Can I take a message?” Yesung said.

He practically heard Siwon cursing. He tried not to say something sarcastic.

“Get out of his room now!”

The sound of Siwon’s voice rang through Yesung’s ear and he winced at the sound. Kyuhyun who heard what Siwon said grabbed the phone from Yesung and ended the call and disconnected the phone from its wire.

This is really it.

No more…

End of Entry 17

Stay Tuned for More…