ENTRY # 6

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 6

Dear Future Self,

 Well, if you think your life , think again. What kind person would ask someone he barely knows to be his slave, right? Is Choi Siwon even in a right state of mind? This is seriously freaking me out!

I know that writing that article and sending it by mistake was really my fault but to ask me to be someone who would obey your every whims, that a little too much, don’t you think? He even threatened to sue me if I didn’t agree to what he wants.

Well, The Ball Is Definitely On Your Side of The Fence,

Kyuhyun.

“Dr. Choi, are you threatening me right now?” Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed at Siwon. He found it really offensive to be offered such a proposal. “I’m sorry but right now, I think what I wrote in that article is the truth. I’m not really sure why I sent it but I’m glad that I mistakenly did judging by the way you’re talking to me right now.”

Siwon’s eyes were glaring at Kyuhyun so much that the other man felt sweat forming in his forehead. “Do you really think that you can get away from destroying my reputation just by saying those words to me?” Siwon shook his head, he clearly wasn’t amused. “I assure you that the price you’re going to be paying will be dear and you won’t be able to comeback from it unless you do what I want.”

Kyuhyun tried to hold his ground but he was pretty sure that he didn’t look confident—he probably looked so constipated right now. “Do—do what you want. I’m not afraid of you.”

Siwon smiled at him scarily. “Oh, really, well, then…be my guest.” Without any warning Siwon pulled Kyuhyun up from his seat and dragged him out of the coffee shop.

“Hey, what the heck are you doing? Are you really trying to cause a scene right now?” Siwon put on his sun glasses to be incognito as he shoved Kyuhyun inside his car. “Let me out of here, you creep!” Kyuhyun’s voice was muffled by the sound of the engine roaring to life as Siwon gunned it and drove way beyond the speed limit. Tears started to form at the corners of Kyuhyun’s eyes as he felt the car jolt a few times as Siwon wove through the streets angrily and ignored the loud curses from other drivers and the constant honking of horn. “Slow down!” Kyuhyun screamed.

Siwon didn’t care.

 

“Why…why did you bring me here?” Kyuhyun’s voice was shaking as he entered Siwon’s apartment once again.

Siwon took a seat in the plush couch and took out a piece of paper from a black brief case. He motioned for Kyuhyun to take a seat on the couch in front of him. Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at him. “I won’t bite. I promise.” Siwon flashed him a very seductive smile and it crept Kyuhyun even more.

“Hey, bipolar express, I don’t have time for this. I need to leave.”  Kyuhyun was about turn when he felt a vice grip on his wrist and felt himself getting pushed towards the couch. This seemed like such a very familiar position.

“What—what are you doing?” Kyuhyun’s nervousness was very evident in the way he spoke. He suddenly felt Siwon’s lips on his. Kyuhyun tried to push him off and fend for himself but Siwon was much stronger than he was. He started feeling lightheaded and his limbs began to give in. Siwon seemed to have noticed this and pulled away breathlessly.

Kyuhyun fell on the couch as he tried to regain his breath. Why is this man like this?

Siwon pushed the piece of paper towards Kyuhyun. With a very decisive look in his face, Kyuhyun took it and read through it thoroughly. He kept on asking himself what am I doing?

CONTRACT FOR FAKE BOYFRIEND

I  CHO KYUHYUN WILL ABIDE BY THE RULES THAT DR. CHOI SIWON WOULD BE ORDERING AND WILL BE VERY OPEN TO EVERYTHING THAT HE WANTS TO DO. BE IT PRETEDNING IN FRONT OF HIS PARENTS OR MAKING IT REAL IN BED. I WILL ABIDE BY THESE SET OF RULES.

  1. I WILL SAY YES TO ANY COMMAND GIVEN TO ME.
  2. I WILL NEVER, EVER SAY NO.
  3. I WILL BE A VERY GOOD FAKE BOYFRIEND NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES MAY BE.
  4. I WILL REFER TO CHOI SIWON AS MY AUTHORITY.
  5. I WILL FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO HIM FOR FORGIVING ME DUE TO NEGLIGENCE.
  6. I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN QUIET ABOUT THIS WHOLE DEAL.

 

If Any of These Rules Will Be Broken, I will be held accountable and I will face charges.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t bring himself to ask what these rules even meant. “Are you freaking insane?”

Siwon shrugged a little. “So what’ll it be?” He said as hi his lips slowly anticipating Kyuhyun’s answer. He sighed a little.

He mulled things over and this seemed better than being put sued for something that he didn’t mean to do in the first place. So he decided to swallow his pride and sign it. He took out his Montblanc pen from his pocket and began to write something at the back.

“What are you doing?” Siwon asked clealrly confused.

It was something that Kyuhyun’s always told him about. Bargaining. And at this point Kyuhyun made sure that he wouldn’t lose out.

He handed the paper over to Siwon who began reading what was written on the paper.

 

AMMENDMENT OF CONTRACT

I CHOI SIWON WILL ALSO STRICTLY FOLLOW CHO KYUHYUN’S SET OF RULES. HERE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

  1. RESPECT. CLEAR AND SIMPLE
  2. A HAPPY FAKE BOYFRIEND MEANS A HAPPY LIFE WORTH LIVING.
  3. CHOI SIWON WILL NEVER TELL CHO KYUHYUN TO DO WHAT HE WANTS WHENEVER HE WANTS AS WHAT THE CONTRACT ON THE OTHER PAGE STATES.
  4. FOLLOW THE RULES.
  5. IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THE RULES, PLEASE REFER TO RULE NUMBER 2
  6. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL, CHOI SIWON HAS TO PROMISE TO NEVER, EVER, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS FALL IN LOVE WITH CHO KYUHYUN.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES WILL CAUSE THE IMEDDIATE NULLIFICATION OF CONTRACT.

 

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and smiled. “I think the sixth one is funny because there really is no way that I will fall in love with someone like you.” Siwon signed the contract as well and gave the paper to Kyuhyun.

“I have my charming ways too, you know.” Kyuhyun said. Let the games begin, I’ll make you bow down to me, Choi Siwon.

END OF ENTRY # 6

Stay Tuned for More