ENTRY # 15

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 15

Five Days Earlier

December 20, 2016

Kyuhuun zipped his jacket a little more as he headed out for work. His mind was still reeling from what happened with Siwon. How could he have fallen for his plan? That so called IED that he has, it was probably nothing more but a mere ploy to get Kyuhyun to bed and it irked him so much that he had been victimized by this man.

He walked towards the bus stop and waited. He needed to get this off of his mind. Work would be the best solution for this problem, not to mention how awkward everything was with Yesung last night at dinner and today at breakfast. Yesung only spoke a couple of words to him before he finished his breakfast in record time and left early for work. As he was thinking about all of these, the bus stopped before him and he climbed up. Since there were no more available seats, he was crammed with a woman who kept talking so loudly on her phone and a man who reeked of alcohol and body odor, he tried so hard not to gag at the smell.

Things didn’t go well with work as well because his boss, Kim Heechul is like yapping on and on about the wrong information in the news feature that one of Kyuhyun’s juniors, Henry wrote.

Kyuhyun got an earful from Heechul because Henry didn’t learn enough from Kyuhyun, now, he assigned Kyuhyun abysmal work for his negligence, It also annoyed him that Henry kept on apologizing about the incident which made Kyuhyun lash out at hi much to the surprise of his work mates. Usually, Kyuhyun was very friendly and soft spoke towards everyone but today was really different. He really hadn’t meant to be like that towards a newbie but with Siwon, Yesung and everything else getting really complicated, Kyuhyun found himself not being able to deal with it properly which was a first for him because he really was careful in everything that he does.

 

December 21, 2016

     “Are you sure you’re okay Kyu?” Yoona took a bite of her club sandwich as they ate in the employee lounge.

“I’m fine, Yoona, I promise.”

“Psshh, you’re fine?” Donghae said as he rifled through Kyuhyun’s bag for his Hershey’s Chocolate bar. He lit up when he found it and unwrapped it immediately. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes. “I mean, look at poor Henry.” He pointed towards the other table.

Kyuhyun turned to look and when he caught Henry looking at him, the younger man’s eyes widened before turning away nervously.

“You whipped that newbie good!” Donghae teased.

Kyuhyun arched an eyebrow. “Knock it off or I’ll shove that chocolate bar up your , Lee Donghae.”

“Sheesh, what’s gotten into you?”

“Donghae, is right Kyu, you’ve been acting so weird, what’s up?” Yoona asked conspiratorially.

“I don’t really want to talk about it, okay?” Kyuhyun doesn’t really have the heart to tell his friends what happened with Siwon because it’s way too personal and touchy.

“Okay then we won’t ask you anymore.” Yoona rolled her eyes and Donghae snickered.

He looked at his friends and sneered. “What?” he said through his gritted teeth.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.”

Kyuhyun grabbed Donghae and pinched his with his finger—hard.

“Ow! What the fu---“ Donghae tried to swat Kyuhyun’s fingers away but he couldn’t because Kyuyun did it so often that he always won.
 

Yoona just chuckled.

“Fine! Fine!” I’ll tell you just let go of my damn nips. You’re going to pull it off one of these days!”

Kyuhyun backed off and looked at Donghae patiently.

“Not!” Donghae stood up and tried to run off but Kyuhyun managed to get a hold of his shirt.

“Hey, that hurts! Don’t do that! This shirt costs a lot, it’s Armani!” He waved Kyuhyun off  but the other one never ceased his grip.

“For goodness sake, just tell him!” Yoona said, annoyed at what the two of them are doing.

Donghae turned to Yoona. “Are you crazy? Do you want Choi Siwon to ruin me?” He blurted out before he could even stop himself.

At the mention of Siwon’s name, Kyuhyun froze and Dongahe managed to get away. “What do you mean by Choi Siwon? What did he do?”

Donghae glared at Kyuhyun as he brushed off his sleeves and sat back down. “If you must know, Choi Siwon had been asking about you. Yesterday, you know, when you decided to take an absence, he went here and asked us about you. He seemed really worried but we just ignored it until Yoona blabbered about something fishy which made us connect the dots. I mean, you’ve been following that guy around and you’ve been constantly telling us that you need time to think about what you should do with that guy.”

Kyuhyun was mortified. That guy really had the guts to come to his workplace and ask about him.

The nerve.

“Is there something going on between the two of you?” Yoona piped up as she looked at Kyuhyun expectantly.

So, without anymore thinking, he told them everything.

 

December 24, 2016

“Then I guess you should talk to him.” Yesung said as he drank his coffee.

Thankfully the awkwardness between the two of them is slowly getting a little better but Kyuhyun still notices how Yesung had been acting a little weird as of late. He always had this look of worry on his face whenever Kyuhyun catches him looking at him.

“I don’t even know what to say to him. I mean, he told me all about his perceived disorder but after what happened a few days ago, I just can’t seem to trust him.” Kyuhyun mulled this over countless times but he still couldn’t make anything out of it.

“Well then, if he calls you, meet yo with him. That’s the only way you’ll know for sure.”

Kyuhyun looked down, he still needs to know one more thing. “Yesung.”

The man looked at him and nodded. “Yeah?”

“Uh, can I just ask why you kissed me several nights ago?”

Kyuhyun looked at Yesung expectantly. The other man flashed him an embarrassed smile. “I was hoping you’d ask about that. I was really hoping that you were awake when I did it. Now, I don’t have anything to hide to you anymore.”

“So you knew I was awake?”

Yesung shook his head. “I wanted you to be and I am glad you were.”

“Why did you kiss me though?”

Yesung chuckled as if he found Kyuhyun’s question preposterous. “Isn’t it obvious?” He paused as he took Kyuhyun’s hand in his and squeezed it. “I like you.” 

Kyuhyun felt his cheeks getting warm. “You like me?”

Yesung nodded. “I do. But I know that you can’t reciprocate those feelings for me so, I’ll wait. Even is it’ll hurt me to see you with that guy, I’ll be by your side, supporting you.” With that, Yesung stood up and went towards Kyuhyun and leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

Kyuhyun felt his lips tingle at the kiss. I was soft, like that of a whisper.

Asterwards, Yesung went back to the room he’s staying at and closed the door. Kyuhyun sighed.

What is this?

December 26, 2016

            Kyuhyun woke up next to Siwon. He couldn’t believe what happened last night. I was really perfect. Siwon was very gentle with him and he couldn’t ask for a better man to make love to for the first time in his life.

It was magical.

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and marveled at how peaceful he looks. A small crept o his face as he kissed the tip of the sleeping man’s nose.

“Am I really that handsome?”

Kyuhyun shot away from Siwon and covered his body with the blanket. Siwon chuckled. “You don’t have to be shy, I mean, after what we did last night…”

Kyuhyun hit Siwon on the arm. “Stop it.”

Siwon eyed Kyuhyun devilishly. “Why? Last night, you kept on asking me for more though…” He pulled Kyuhyun close to him as he wrapped him in his arms before covering both of them with the comforter as they both giggled.

“Second round?” Siwon whispered as he kissed Kyuhyun without waiting for an answer.

 

End of Entry 15

Stay Tuned for More