ENTRY # 18

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 18

 

Kyuhyun woke up and it was already ten in the morning. He slowly walked because his feet hurt. He saw Yesung in the dining area putting food on the table. “Good morning.” He greeted. Yesung looked up and flashed him a smile.

“Good morning to you too.” He motioned for Kyuhyun to sit on the table so he they can eat together.

Kyuhyun looked at the appetizing food before him and sat. “Thanks for cooking, Yesung.”

Yesung winked at him in return. “By the way, what’s with the thing with Siwon, I thought you and him were…” He couldn’t get the words out because it still stings.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “I will never ever be with a person like him. I guess what happened between him and I…it’s just a slip. An oops.”

Yesung looked at Kyuhyun with a worried expression on his face. “An oops?” He repeated.

Kyuhyun nodded. “You know. Something that never should have happened but it did.”

Yesung gave Kyuhyun  and knowing look. “I take it that something happened between you and him?” Although there was a pained expression across his face, he urged Kyuhyun to speak up.

Kyuhyun looked down and nodded slightly. “I felt so stupid.” He wanted to cry again but nothing came.

Maybe he was all cried out already.

Maybe it was really time to move on.

Move one?

Why would he move on? Nothing really happened except that Kyuhyun slept with Siwon. They never had a relationship. That part, he was sure of.

They never talked about what happens next but if it’s really fate that nothing will come to fruition in their relationship—if you can call it that—then there was no more point in seeing that man ever again.

Yesung took Kyuhyun’s hand in his and squeezed it tighly. “Did he force himself on you?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No….I was willing. I wanted it to happen but everything went ugly the next day when his mother saw me.”

Yesung looked at Kyuhyun intently.

Kyuhyun continued. “She didn’t like me at all. She even slapped me. Called me names and that wasn’t the first time she insulted me and my family. Siwon didn’t even say a peep when his mother kept on bulldozing me with those hurtful words and I tried my hardest not to make a comment because I knew that it would only fuel everything else and I didn’t want that so I stayed silent.”

“I can completely understand that. I applaud you for holding it in because if I was in your position, I would’ve smoked her out with some harsh words.” Yesung took a sip of his coffee and flashed Kyuhyun a small smile.

“Yeah. I wish I just made a snappy comeback come to think of it.” Kyuhyun pouted before munching on the sandwich that Yesung prepared.

There was a very awkward silence in the room before Yesung spoke up. “I got a call from my friend—you know, the one who used my small restaurant as a collateral—well he came clean and told something really awful.”

Kyuhyun looked at Yesung intently.

Yesung took a deep breath. “Choi Siwon paid him to rent out my lease and the document of  foreclosure that he showed my was fake. He told me that Choi Siwon threatened him so he had no choice but to do as Siwon wanted.”

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

So this is the kind of person you really are Choi Siwon? A conniving and manipulating man. How could I have been stupid to even fall for those lines you said when you called me. I’m plainly and utterly stupid.

“I never really wanted to tell you that because I knew that you had those kinds of feelings for him but I think that I should let you know. I don’t really care about what happened anymore and I’ve already forgiven him for what he did because I figured that holding a grudge against someone is just stressful. So yeah, I forgave him but everything that he did to me is still in my mind and in my heart. I’ll treat it as a learning experience.”

Kyuhyun was astounded with Yesung’s maturity. “I wish I could say the same for me but it still that I fell for someone’s mindless tricks.”

Yesung looked at Kyuhyun and stood up. He enveloped the younger man in a hug which he gladly reciprocated with a hug.

Kyuhyun pulled away slightly and without any words, he felt Yesung’s lips on and he found himself slowly kissing the man back. It was gentle and Kyuhyun felt safe. When he pulled away from Kyuhyun a small smile formed on Yesung’s lips.

“You won’t cry anymore. I promise.”

Kyuhyun looked at him with big round eyes not being able to hide the surprise on his face.

 

 

Siwon tried to contact Kyuhyun but he couldn’t so he had his men on the look out for him but he was surprised at these pictures that they sent him. It was making him angrier by the second. Kyuhyun was kissing this man.

Why?

He shouldn’t be doing this.  I already told him how much I liked him. Isn’t that enough? Why did he resort to this? I mean, my mother may have been rude to him but he should’ve fought for me? Right?

Kim Yesung.

I will make you suffer….

 

End of Entry # 17

Stay Tuned for More…