ENTRY # 5

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 5

Dear Future Self,

Looks like you’ve gotten yourself in a bit of a hot water there, huh?

Why did you have to relieve stress by writing that article and wrongfully sending it to Heechul? Have you gone mentally insane? And now, Choi Siwon is out to get you.

Good going Kyuhyun, good going.

You Better Watch Yourself,

Kyuhyun.

Cho Kyuhyun rushed inside the office and he was greeted by a smiling Im Yoona, the talkative entertainment reporter. “You naughty, naughty boy.” She teased.

Kyuhyun reall didn’t have time for this. He has to have a word with Heechul. “Yoona, I really don’t mean to be rude but not today, okay?”

“Well, your certainly are a grouch. I mean, I’m just happy you got the chance to interview Choi Siwon even if you did wreck his whole reputation.” Yoona said with glee.

“I don’t have time for this,” Kyuhyun said as walked past Yoona. “Is Heechul here?” He asked her before he fully left her there.

“Of course, and he is so happy right now because our sales increased because of the Choi Siwon article. Good going Kyu! At this rate all of us might get  a salary increase!”

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head. He clearly didn’t mean to send that article to Heechul, he just wanted to blow off some steam after what went down at Siwon’s place and now, everything’s a complete mess. Once he was at the door, he didn’t bother to knock, he barged in and he was greeted by a very snide smile from his boss.

“Oh, Kyuhyun, my star reporter!” Kyuhyun wanted to smack the taste right out of this man’s mouth.

“Why did you publish that story when I clearly remember you just wanting to publish the LG Article?” Kyuhyun demanded.

“Well why did you send it to me?” Heechul reclined on his office chair.

Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip. That’s when he realized that he was partially at fault as well. “Well, I…”

Heechul stood up and walked towards Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun, you know how much this story is important to our newspaper, so if you think for one second that I would allow a retraction article, think again because I would do anything in my power to get you kicked out of here if you ever write one without my permission, do you get it?”

That very moment, Dr. Choi Siwon was trying to block out the gossipy remarks around him. He really didn’t know why that reporter wrote that article. It was insane! It was downright slanderous and he can’t wait to sue that man’s .

“Dr. Choi, are you okay?”

Siwon turned to look and sighed. It was Henry Lau, a Canadian born first year med student who sticks to him like a gum. “Henry, I don’t want to talk about this, okay?” His voice sounded exasperated already.

“But that article, I know that’s all bull, you don’t have to explain anything to anyone.” He smiled at Siwon making the older man more irritated than ever.

“Dr. Lau, one more word about that article and I will make sure that you will never set foot in this hospital ever again!” He boomed.

Henry’s eyes widened and the whispers grew louder. This is just great! Things a going from bad to worse all because of that reporter! Siwon didn’t bother with the people staring at him and just walked away as fast as he can.

Deciding to blow off his work since he had no one to see for the day, he jogged towards his car and angrily opened the door. “If I ever see or hear from that damned reporter I swear I will…”

He was interrupted by his phone chiming. He took it out of his pocket and saw the caller ID. He almost bent his phone in half. It was from Cho Kyuhyun. The reporter who destroyed his reputation. He opened the message and knitted his brows together.

I need to explain everything to you. Please. Just meet with me just this once, Please? Meet me at the coffee shop as soon as you get this. Please.

Siwon’s nostrils flared. This man is really shameless, first, he stalked him like a mad man, then he wrote a very tarnishing article, and now he wants to me with Siwon to explain?

What does this man take me for? Do I look like an idiot? Like I’ll even meet with him after what he did to me.

 

Kyuhyun was waiting in the coffee shop where he first met Choi Siwon. He really wasn’t holding up the highest of hopes that the doctor would show up but still. He drummed his fingers on the table and when the sound of the wind chimes hitting each other rang throughout the shop, he looked up and saw Siwon walking towards him with a very serious expression on his face.

Without any words, Siwon angrily took out a seat and sat in front of Kyuhyun. “I—“ Kyuhyun began but he was cut off when Siwon talked.

“Why did you write that article?” He demanded.

Kyuhyun looked down, not having the courage to look at Siwon directly because he’s afraid of the man’s intense stair. “I never intended to get that published. I just wrote it because I was so angry at you for tricking me about interviewing you seriously so I wrote it. I didn’t mean to send it along with an article that was bound to be published today. My boss was just too damned interested in publishing an article about you and he published what I wrote without consulting with me. Hence, this mess was created.” Kyuhyun talked without even pausing.

Siwon just stared at him and folded his arms in front of his chest. “How did you arrive at those conclusions, huh?”

“I…” Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip. There really was no point in lying anymore so he decided to tell the truth. “I recorded the things to said to me on our first meeting…”

Siwon made a hissing sound. “I should sue you.” He said simply.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. Sue me?

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun. “But I won’t.” He added. This made Kyuhyun look at the man with wide doe eyes.

“What—what do you mean you—won’t?” He’s voice was trembling already.

“I won’t sue you if you agree to my terms and conditions.” Siwon had a sick smile on his face and it scared Kyuhyun even more.

“Ter—terms and conditions?” He echoed as Siwon nodded.

“Yes.” Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and smiled again, making the younger man shudder in nervousness and anticipation. “I won’t sue you if you for your vicious article if you agree to become my slave.”

“Your what?” Kyuhyun almost choked on his own saliva after hearing that.

“Are you not listening to me?” Siwon asked seriously.

“But-but…” Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and felt his eye piercing his entire being.

“You will do everything that I want…or if you don’t want to, well, you can always face a lawsuit.” Siwon said. “So what’ll it be? Do you want me to sue you, or would you agree to be my slave.”

END OF ENTRY # 5

Stay Tuned For More…