ENTRY # 16

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 16

Dear Future Self,

     I thought I told you not to fall in love with Dr. Choi Siwon! You’ll soon find out the hard way as to why I warned you!

Love,

Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun looked on as Siwon cooked breakfast in the kitchen. Part of him remembered Yesung who did it for him every day for the past two weeks and it still a little weird to think that Yesung kissed him two times already. Although Kyuhyun didn’t want to tell Siwon about that because it’ll probably piss the man off and he didn’t want that.

“Do you want youre eggs scrambled or sunny side up?”

Kyuhyun snapped out is reverie when he heard Siwon’s voice. “Uh, what?”

“How do you like your eggs cooked?” Siwon had this amused expression on his face but he doubts that he’ll be smiling if he knew who Kyuhyun was thinking about.

“Sunny side up, please.” Kyuhyun tried to smile brightly but I bet it came out winced.

Everything that happened is still surreal to me and I don’t know if this is just a dream. I’m with a man scares me and makes me feel things that I’ve never felt before but from what I can remember, this man’s mother insulted me and my parents. Although the story he told me was quite unreal, I feel like I’m starting to believe him although I wouldn’t tell him that because I’m still not sure of him and his actions towards me.

What if this is just a game he’s playing again? I don’t want to be a pawn.

I feel myself slowly starting to like him a lot but then again, Yesung who’s willing to wait for me makes me feel his gentleness.

“Hey, let’s eat!” Siwon said with a big smile plastered on his face. Knyuhyum still could not believe how things turned about because just a few days ago, he was beginning to resent the man and now, he gave up everything to him, especially his ity. Kyuhyun blushed when he remembered the things they did just last night and earlier when they woke up.

“Why are you not eating?” Siwon asked the other man curiously.#

“Uh, sorry, I was just thinking.” Kyuhyun took a bite out of the egg and tried to keep his composure.

“About what?” His eyebrows danced up and down as he knew what the other man was thinking of.

“Just something.” Kyuhyun answered tightly.

Siwon flashed him a look of confusion. “Can you tell me what it is?” He asked as he took a bite from his food.

“I can’t.” Kyuhyun said simply.

“Is it about what we did earlier…especially about last night?”

Kyuhyun really wished Siwon hadn’t said that because it made him blush. “Can we not talk about that while we’re eating?”

Siwon smirked. “Did you not like my sausage and egg?” He wiggled his eyebrows which made Kyuhyun blush even more.

“Stop.” Kyuhyun said through gritted teeth. “That’s not what I was thinking about.”

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun incredulously. “Then what were you thinking about?” He asked.

Kyuhyun turned away and took his time in answering Siwon. When he was ready, he looked at the man before him seriously. “Do you really like me?” He needed to know because what if he’s just playing with Kyuhyun? It’s something that he is capable of doing.

Siwon had this tender look on his face. He got up and pulled Kyuhyun close to him. Somehow, everything that he was thinking about melted away. Kyuhyun guessed Siwon really had this effect on him. I nuzzled my face on his chest thinking that everything would be fine after this.

Suddenly they both heard the door open and close. Kyuhyun quickly shot away from Siwon as if he was a body of hot coal when he saw someone whom he forgot even existed. She was wearing a white cashmere sweater, her makeup looked like it was done by a very well known makeup artist.

It was Siwon’s mother.

Mrs. Choi had this pissed of look on her face. It was as clear as day that she didn’t like what she’s seeing right now. She eyed Kyuhyun from head to toe and she sneered. “What are you doing here?”

“Ma’am, I…”

Kyuhyun didn’t get to finish what he was about say when he felt a hard stinging slap right across his right cheek. He held it gently and looked at Siwon’s mother with wide, scared eyes.

“Mom, what do you think you’re doing?” Siwon pulled Kyuhyun behind to hide the younger man from his mother just like a shield.

Mrs. Choi ignored his son and turned her attention towards Kyuhyun once more. “I thought I made myself perfectly clear when we first met?” She paused as she looked at Kyuhyun intently. “I told you before, you do not deserve my son. You’re just some gold digger looking to take your place in a high society. What did you parents teach? How to mooch off of others?”

Kyuhyun felt his pride getting wounded and he couldn’t contain himself anymore and he spoke up. “Mrs. Choi, your son and I have feelings for each other.” He said evenly.

Mrs. Choi scoffed. “Feelings? Don’t make me laugh.” She looked at Siwon and pulled him to her side much to Siwon’s protest but she held his hand tightly. “Just look at my son, and then, look at yourself in a mirror. You don’t belong with our high and classy world. To me, your just a piece of gum stuck to my very expensive Louboutins.”

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon for help but it seems that Siwon’s lips became glued together. Suddenly Kyuhyun felt alone because Siwon abandoned him when his mommy caught him red handed.

It made Kyuhyun even feel smaller. He looked down to his bare feet. He began to walk towards the door, not even bother to look for his shoes, somehow, the embarrassment of Siwon just staying silent made Kyuhyun not care about embarrsing himself further.

“Kyuhyun, I…”

Siwon was about to speak but his mother silenced him. “Let him leave. He now knows his place…in the trash…”

Kyuhyun felt all his energy getting drained. Somehow, he deserved this for being too attached just because Siwon confessed to him and just because they had slept together, it still doesn’t change the fact that he doesn’t belong in Siwon’s world.

And that is the very disheartening truth…

 

End of Entry 16

Stay Tuned for More…