ENTRY # 3

The Bachelor

ENTRY # 3

Dear Future Self,

Well, suffice it to say that your life is a complete mess right now. Add Choi Siwon to the mix and it will get even more messier; seriously, why is everyone just dying to know who the real Doctor Choi Siwon is.

Well, they all think that he’s this very well rounded person but what I experienced with him say none of it. He was horrible, egoistic, and temperamental, I wonder how many hears he’ll be breaking once this news about his attitude gets out…If I will have the guts to actually write about it since I have the evidence at the palm of my hand.

Part of me wants to write it but another part fears retribution from the man…

I guess only time will tell, huh?

Here goes nothing,

Kyuhyun

“Mom, I’m really not in the mood, okay?” Choi Siwon spoke on the phone as his mother kept on cajoling him to go on a blind date. Seriously? A blind date? Those kind of things still exists?

Siwon opened his refrigerator and grabbed a carton of milk and to pour on his whole wheat cereal. “Son, you need to meet people your age.” His mother said.

“Mom, look, I don’t have time for this,” He paused as he poured the milk on his bowl full of cereal. “Look mom, I’ve got to go, okay. I’ll call you soon, love you…” he pushed the end call button without letting his mother get a word in edgewise. He knew that his mom meant well but sometimes, she can be like a helicopter…always hovering.

As Siwon began to eat his breakfast, there was a sudden knock on his loft door. He reluctantly got up from where he was seated and opened the door. To his surprise, the reporter who he had been dodging since yesterday was looking at him straight in the eyes. “Good Morning, Doctor Choi.” He greeted him with a small mischievous smile.

“What do you want, Reporter Cho?” Siwon couldn’t even hide the annoyance in his voice.

Kyuhyun offered him a cup of coffee from Starbucks. “Well  I figured that you’d like some coffee, so here.”

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and just shook his head. “Are you really going to be like this Reporter Cho?”

Kyuhyun shrugged. “You can call me Kyuhyun, you don’t have to be so formal with me,” He seemed to be very determined at it really bothered Siwon. “Besides, you’re two years older than I am.”

Siwon raised a suspicious eyebrow. “I don’t even want to know how you’ve managed to get my age.”

“Well, I have my sources, you know…” Kyuhyun placed his index finger between his lips and making a “shhh” sound.

“Why are you so hell bent on getting this interview with me?” Siwon demanded. Kyuhyun shrugged.

“Because I need my job.” He paused, looking at Siwon directly. “And If I don’t get my interview with you, then, I would lose it if I fail this interview.”

Siwon seemed surprised about what he’d just heard but shook his head not wanting to fall for this man’s antics. “Look, it’s early in the morning Kyuhyun, can you just leave me alone before I get a restraining order.”

Kyuhyun smiled at him smugly. “No need for that.” He said reassuringly. “I’m sure we can work something out, Dr. Choi.”

“I don’t understand what you mean.” Siwon suddenly sounded exasperated and it made Kyuhyun want to push more buttons.

“Do you know what a fair trade is?” Kyuhyun took out his pen out of his pocket and put it between his lips. Siwon oddly found the gesture sensual but he pushed the thought away from his head.

“I don’t do fair trades.” Siwon’s tone was suddenly which meant that his patience is growing thinner by the minute. “Especially with people like you, now please just leave me alone, okay?”

Kyuhyun sighed in faux defeat. “Well then, I guess you don’t really want to business with me so I’ll just write down what I thought of you, would that be cool?”

Siwon bit his bottom lip. “Do what you will,” He paused making sure that the reporter understood him perfectly. “I don’t care.”

Kyuhyun contemplated on what to do. He’d never really been in this awkward position so he really had no idea if what he’s about to say is a good thing to say. “Please just this once…”

Siwon was suddenly surprised because of how sudden Kyuhyun’s attitude changed. Suddenly, Kyuhyun was stepping closer and closer until Siwon could smell his breath…it smelled so damn good. His lips were pursing to meet Siwon’s and he found himself also doing the same thing. There was a sudden loud alarm that went off.

Siwon opened his eyes and he was in the doctors quarters in the hospital. He must’ve dreamt the whole thing. He shook his head as he tried to forget about his dream. Great, now I’m even dreaming about him….

 

Cho Kyuhyun was sipping his coffee when Lee Donghae arrived in the office. He had this very annoyed look on his face. “What’s up with you?” Kyuhyun asked the photojournalist. He grunted at Kyuhyun and pointed at him.

“This is all your fault!” Donghae said loudly.

Kyuhyun looked at Donghae not bothering mask the confusion that is written all over his face. “Can I ask what I did to you?” He sipped his coffee once again as he awaited for his workmate’s answer.

“You made Kim Heechul so angry that I was assigned to take photos of Choi Siwon during your intereview with him, which means that I have to go wherever you go from now on.” Donghae slumped on his seat.

Kyuhyun chuckled a little. “Well, if it weren’t for your laziness we wouldn’t have lost the opportunity to interview Samsung’s president but you decided to go on a date so I’m sorry that you’re stuck with me for the time being.”

“You talk too much…” Donghae said as he took out he Nikon D90 and started to load up the memory card into it.

“And you complain too much.” Kyuhyun countered as Donghae clucked his tongue out at Kyuhyun like a five year old. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and began to type in his article about Choi Siwon. He looked at his pen recorder and contemplated on whether or not to use it. There was something about using it that temped him but he also knows that if he will, he’ll face major uproar from that doctor.

As he was thinking of this, his phone suddenly vibrated, he took it out of his messenger bad and checked who was calling. It was from an unknown number. He picked up the call anyway. “Hello.”

“Reporter Cho,” A man’s voice talked.

Kyuhyun scratched the tip of his nose. “Yeah. Can I ask who this is?”

“This is Dr. Choi.”

Every inch of Kyuhyun’s being bristled. He sat a little straighter. “Dr. Choi, what a surprise. The last time we saw each other you were calling me a scumbag. What can I do for you?”

There was a long pause on Siwon’s end and Kyuhyun thought that he hung up. “Dr. Choi are you there?”

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun and mouthed “Are you talking to that man?”

Kyuhyun nodded and held up hand to silence Donghae. “Yes, I’m still here. I called you about that interview you were talking about.”

“I’m listening.” Kyuhyun took out a flip pad and his montblanc pen.

“I can’t talk about this over the phone.” Siwon sighed a little as if what he’s doing is bad idea. “Come over here at my house and we’ll talk it over. I’ll just text you my address.” With that Siwon dropped the call and never waited for an answer from the other man.

“So what did he say?” Donghae looked a little confused.

“He wanted to the interview with me.” Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what was happening right now.

Donghae started to put his camera in its bag. “Then, let’s go now and finish this thing.”

“You can’t go.” Kyuhyun said immediately.

“What? You know very well that my is on the line here as well.” Donghae pointed out. Kyuhyun took an exasperated breath.

“Look, I’ll tell him that we need photos, alright, we can schedule. Besides, he’ll probably not want other people there because if you tag along, he might not move  forward with the interview.”

Donghae frowned. “Fine. But if Kim Heechul will fire my , I’ll be moving in at your apartment because I’m already late in paying rent and the landlord might just kick me out.”

“Fine. Fine. Fine.” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly as he heard his phone ping. He checked it and Siwon already sent him the details on how to get to his apartment. He grabbed his bag and stormed out of the office.

Kyuhun arrived at room 7B and decided to catch his breath before knocking at the door. Whatever happens, try your best Kyu! He was beginning to get nervous. He knocked three times and heard Siwon padding down the hall to the door. When opened it, Kyuhyun’s breath almost caught in his throat. So this is what Dr. Choi Siwon looks like when he’s not wearing a suit or when I saw his picture on scrubs.

Siwon was wearing a plain white t-shirt that showed his well defined body. Kyuhyun is pretty sure he can see the man’s chest sculpted under that thin shirt. Kyuhyun snapped out of his reverie when he heard the other man clear his throat.

“Aren’t you getting in?” Siwon asked.

“Uh, yeah…sure…so we can start the interview…”

Kyuhyun went inside the huge apartment and took in a sharp breath. His apartment will never be able to compare to this. Siwon told him to take a seat on the couch as he returned with lemonade.

“So, I guess I’ll start the interview.” Kyuhyun said a little awkwardly.

Siwon nodded. “Let’s get to it then.”

“Um, alright, I’ll be direct.” Kyuhyun cleared his throat to ease up the tension between the two of them. “Are you single or taken?”

Siwon didn’t seem taken aback the personal question. He flashed Kyuhyun an unexpected smile. “Well, what do you think? Do you want me to be single?” Siwon countered. Kyuhyun found himself a little distracted with how hot Siwon’s acting right now.

He’s just toying with you Kyuhyun. Don’t fall for it.

Suffice it to say that the whole interview was just a back and forth of nonsensical answers from Siwon and it just made Kyuhyun a little mad. Getting really frustrated, Kyuhyun wasn’t able to stop himself. “Dr. Choi, you are wasting my valuable time.” He paused, “I’ve been interviewing you for two whole hours and I can’t even make a decent understanding of the answers you’ve given me.”

Siwon chuckled a little. “Well, I guess I did the right thing then, Reporter Cho.” He paused as he walked towards Kyuhyun; getting too close for comfort. Kyuhyun stepped back a bit and felt the back of his knees hit the couch. “You see, I will never ever give you the privilege to get personal answers from me…do you get it now?” He whispered lightly as he felt Siwon’s chest touch his own.

“I—I…” Kyuhyun, for the first time in his life was at a loss for words. Why does he keep on coming on to me like this? He tried to step back again, forgetting about the couch. Suddenly, he felt himself falling over only to be caught by the other man’s strong arms but before both of the knew it, they were toppling over making Siwon crash on top of Kyuhyun on the couch.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes tightly as he felt Siwon's heavy frame on top of him.

Crap.

 

END OF ENTRY # 3

Stay Tuned For More…