ㄴeightㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"While the wounds I carry,
Become my medals."

-Luhan 'Medals'

Author's Note:
This book does contain Sebaek (it's in the tags lol) and I'm sorry if you don't like that ship? It just happened to be one of the three main ships in this book (along with xiuchen)


For the first time in four months, Kyungsoo saw the outcome of his captor's rage.

He heard the garage door closing, which meant Jongin would come leaping down the stairs, babbling on about what him and his Hyung will do today. But he didn't come. Not for ten minutes. Not for twenty. It was around the thirty minute mark when Kyungsoo heard the basement door slowly squeak open. His heart fell to his stomach as he heard low shuffling come down the stairs.  Something wasn't right.

It wasn't until Jongin limped into the light that Kyungsoo gasped. The younger was all bloody and bruised. His lip was spilt, the area around his eye was slowly turning dark purple. There were cuts on his arm and blood was seeping through his shirt.

"Jongin....." Kyungsoo whispered. Jongin whimpered, tears pooling in his eyes as he slumped to the ground.

Kyungsoo tried his best to hold up the boy but he couldn't reach him, "Jongin please, come to me." He pleaded.

Jongin pulled himself up, his arms shaking underneath his body weight. He crawled towards Kyungsoo, finally collapsing on his lap. Kyungsoo was now chained to the wall by his ankle, leaving his arms and hands free to lift Jongin into a more comfortable position.

"Oh Jongin." He whispered, running his hands through the younger's matted hair.

Jongin leaned against Kyungsoo's sturdy chest, his own racking with sobs.

"Shhh, it's okay Jongin, you're safe." Kyungsoo whispered, pressing a light kiss on the top of Jongin's head.

The two stayed in this position for a while. Kyungsoo didn't dare to speak, in fear that he would upset the younger even more. Eventually Jongin pulled away, hissing in pain when he slid off of Kyungsoo.

"I-I'm so sorry Hyung I di-didn't mean to." Jongin hiccuped while gently rubbing his sore arm.

Kyungsoo frowned, "Jongin, why do you let him treat you that way."

Jongin looked up, his light brown eyes filled to the brim with tears, "Because he is my father."

Kyungsoo scoffed, "Father or not Jongin, he's hurting you. If this continues he might actually kill you one day."

Jongin flinched at the word kill. He tried to crawl away, but Kyungsoo grabbed his arm, "Jongin?"

"He killed my mother! The least I can do is stay here and make sure I did what my mother did."

Kyungsoo quickly let go, surprised that Jongin had just yelled at him. Talking to Jongin right now was like trying to calm a wild animal.

"Jongin look at me." Kyungsoo said softly, holding out his hand for Jongin to take, "Breath Nini breath."

Jongin's teary hazel eyes met Kyungsoo's. The older had to force himself not to start crying, "Come to me, let me see your wounds."

Jongin whimpered as he crawled back to Kyungsoo's lap. The latter tugged gently at Jongin's sleeve, biting on his bottom lip when he saw Jongin's skin littered with black and blue bruises.

"Jongin....." Kyungsoo whispered again, this time he couldn't hold back his tears.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo chanted as he held the bruised boy close to his body. Kyungsoo was sorry. Sorry that he couldn't protect Jongin.

 


 

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip. A habit he picked up when he was feeling particularly nervous. The black haired boy was sitting motionlessly at his seat, his head facing the window. His hands were in his lap. Baekhyun couldn't help but frown, the latter looked so broken.

"Sehun?"

Sehun turned his head to see Baekhyun standing by the doorway. The smaller male was dressed in pastel colors, as usual. His fluffy blonde hair was messy, his eyes filled with concern.

"The bell rang and everyone left....but I didn't see you so I thought-" Baekhyun trailed off as he averted his gaze, looking at the ground as he scuffed the tips of his right foot like a nervous child.

Sehun softly smiled as he motioned for the latter. Baekhyun grinned as he walked over to where Sehun was sitting. He sat down on Sehun's desk, sitting cross legged on top of the smooth surface.  Sehun chuckled at the childish position before turning his head to look out the window again. "Is there something bothering you?" Baekhyun asked tentatively.

"Do you know who Oh Kyungsoo is?"

Baekhyun blinked, taken back at the random question, "No. Is he your cousin?"

Sehun scoffed, "So it has come to the point where they hide his existence."

"Sehun you're confusing me, what's going on?"

"Oh Kyungsoo, he likes to go by Do Kyungsoo....he's my adopted brother."

Baekhyun's mouth dropped open, "B-brother?! I didn't kn-"

"Yea you didn't know. Not many people do."

Baekhyun frowned, placing his soft hand on top of Sehun's, which was resting on the desk, "Why do you look so upset? Did you fight?"

Sehun shook his head, "He's missing....he's been missing for over four months."

Baekhyun's jaw dropped again, as he stammered for words, "I'm s-so sorry I...I didn't kn-"

"You didn't know." Sehun sighed as he picked at his shirt collar, "That's what most people say about Hyung."

"Why do your parents try to hide his existence."

Sehun smiled sadly, "The sad, sick world of the rich Baekhyun. The family you were born into is everything. Your status, your money....that's all that matters."

Sehun's eyes started tearing up. He didn't know why he was confessing all of this to the blonde haired boy. Things that he didn't even tell Chanyeol. "I'm so sick of it Baekhyun. They treat me like some piece of clothing. Show me off, keep restitching me, putting a price on me. I can't even have a close bond with Kyungsoo Hyung. They constantly say that he's no good for me and that he wants my position as the future CEO. He probably hates me."

Baekhyun's eyes never left Sehun. His unwavering gaze was reassuring of some sorts.

There was no one Sehun could actually talk to. Chanyeol? He couldn't keep a serious conversation with that latter no matter how hard he tried. His parents? Forget it. Kyungsoo? The latter probably hated Sehun. Hell, even Sehun hated himself. He didn't like the way he treated his older brother. He hates how people look up to him when, in reality, he was just a broken puppet.

"Sehun."

Sehun looked up, his eyes overflowing with tears. Baekhyun was now standing up. The moment their eyes met, Baekhyun embraced Sehun. He really embraced him. Sehun froze, not sure what to do. Baekhyun was sitting on his lap, his arms tightly wrapped around his neck. So he did the only logical thing. He hugged Baekhyun back. He buried his face in the crook of the smaller's shoulder and cried. It felt so good to let out all the pent up frustration, anger and disappointment. Baekhyun just whispered soothing words in Sehun's ear while slowly rubbing his back.

"I got you Sehun....I got you."