ㄴsixㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"Love needs time in order to be proven, Please have faith in me
I'll promise to you."

-Luhan- 'Promise'

Jongdae let out a shaky sigh as he shifted on the couch. His sock-clad toes fidgeted as he listening to the clatter coming from the kitchen. Xiumin had invited him over to his apartment to start the investigation. And now, here Jongdae sat in the 26 year old's apartment, waiting for the latter to come join him in the living room.

Jongdae was still wearing his coat and scarf. He let the soft material hide his lower face. His face was patchy and dry, a result of not taking care of himself as he freaked out about Kyungsoo's disappearance. His eyes were bloodshot. He had cried himself to sleep last night.

That was five nights in a row.

Jongdae loved Kyungsoo, platonically of course. Jongdae may seem like a happy guy but that wasn't always the case. 
Jongdae had lost his family young. He was only in his first year of high school when his mother and father died in a plane crash. 
It seemed like his whole world just crumbled. Jongdae stopped coming to school, he stopped eating, drinking. He just laid in bed and waited for his end. But it never came. Because of an angel named Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo had his own problems but the latter set that all aside as he devoted all his time to Jongdae. Eventually, Jongdae was able to stand on his own two feet. He could never repay Kyungsoo for what he had down and he owned his life to his best friend.

That's why Jongdae wanted to find Kyungsoo so desperately. The younger male didn't deserve this, he had been through too much. Jongdae sniffed, not realizing that he had started crying again.

"Hey I didn't know how much sugar you wanted so I gues- oh my god are you okay?"

Jongdae flinched and quickly wiped his eyes when he heard Xiumin walk into the room. 
The police officer set down the two mugs of coffee and sat next to Jongdae on the couch.

"Hey, what's wrong?"  

Jongdae was silent before he burst into tears. He couldn't help it. Xiumin's voice was so gentle and caring. He stiffened when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his body but he relaxed as Xiumin gently hugged him tighter. Jongdae cried against the older's chest, his hands holding onto the latter's shirt. Xiumin rocked them back and forth slowly as he patted the back of Jongdae's head comfortingly.

In another five minutes, Jongdae pulled himself together. He pulled away from Xiumin, gently dabbing his teary eyes with his scarf, "I-I'm so sorry, I don't know what came ov-"

"Hey it's okay, I'm here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on."

Jongdae smiled softly at Xiumin's touching words.

"So, tell me about Kyungsoo."

Jongdae brought his feet up to his chest as he hugged them close to his body, "Do Kyungsoo. He is 23, majors in culinary and minors in music. He was adopted by the Oh's. He is really sweet and he would never hurt anyone. If anything, I bet that someone took his for Oh's money."

Xiumin raised an eyebrow as he jotted down a couple notes, "Are the Oh's rich?"

Jongdae let out an amused laugh, "Oh's...rich? Mr.Kim, Kyungsoo's adopted dad is the CEO of Oh enterprise."

Xiumin's jaw dropped, "O-Oh Enterprise?!"

Jongdae nodded, "We can probably go talk to Oh Sehun, he's the actual son of the CEO."

Xiumin nodded as he got up, slipping a coat on. Jongdae got up as well and slid his boots on.

"Oh and Jongdae?"

"Yea?"

"Call me Minseok, Mr.Kim makes me feel old."

 


 

 

Sehun kept his eyes on the puppy like male as he entered class.

Baekhyun 
Baekhyun 
Baekhyun

That's all he thought about over the weekend. He was over the moon when he found out the shorter male went to his high school. His schoolboy crush was thrown out the window, now replaced by a blonde haired boy named Byun Baekhyun.

"-ehun."

"Sehun."

"OH SEHUN."

Sehun jumped in his seat as his best friend smacked the back of his head.

"Owwww." Sehun whined as he tried to punch his so called best friend. The tall male towered over Sehun, his smile was blinding as he amusingly watched Sehun try to look past him.

"Chan-hyung get out of my way!" Sehun whined, kicking the taller in the shin.

Chanyeol hissed as he held his shin, moving to his seat. Sehun grinned, happy that he could continue watching his beloved blonde puppy.

"Yo what the is wrong with you?" Chanyeol asked, nudging Sehun to get his attention.

"Those alluring eyes...his hands are perfect! They look so soft! I want to touch them. No! I want to hold them." Sehun cooed.

Chanyeol took a deep breath before slumping back to his seat. He wasn't going to bother. His best friend was a lost cause.

The teacher picked up the ringing class phone and frowned. She spoke to the person on the other end, inaudible to the class.

She finally hung up and turned to the back of the room confused, "Oh Sehun? Someone's calling you to the office....something about Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo's name brought Sehun back to reality.

He smiled widely as he grabbed his bag. Was his brother back? He ran out the classroom, ignoring even the look sent his way by Baekhyun.

He ran down to the main office, slowing to a stop when he saw his brother's best friend, Jongdae and a stranger.

Sehun frowned as he walked up to them, "Did you guys ask for me?"

Jongdae looked up, his gaze full of disgust. The stranger placed a hand on Jongdae's shoulder before turning to Sehun, "Oh Sehun? I have some questions to ask about your missing brother."




 

"So he really is missing." Sehun slumped on the bench. The police officer, Minseok, got permission to pull him out of school and now the three of them were sitting in the park.

"Sehun please, tell me what happened the night you last saw him." Minseok asked gently. 

"We were having a dinner. Some college scouts were at our house. They criticized Kyungsoo prettily badly. He stormed out, he seemed pretty angry. I followed after the college scouts went home. I came to this park, because it is right next to the coffee shop Jongdae works at and I found his jacket. It was pretty cold that night so I don't know why he took it off. I went home and I hoped he would come back the next day. He didn't. He didn't come back the day after so I went to Jongdae. Please Hyung, you have to find him."

Minseok hurriedly scribbled everything he could down. Jongdae was holding the officer's recording device.

"What was your relationship with Kyungsoo?"

Sehun looked down at his lap, fiddling his fingers together, "Terrible. I love Hyung, but I can't show it. My mom and dad always told me it was bad for me to treat Kyungsoo good. Because then Kyungsoo would try to take my position as the heir to the CEO position. But all I wanted was a brother. It was too late....I'm sure Kyungsoo hates me."

Sehun looked up, surprised to see the hatred in Jongdae's eyes soften to pity, "Sehun, I'm sure Kyungsoo loves you as a brother too." Jongdae said quietly, patting Sehun's arm.

Minseok looked over his notes and cocked his head, "Sehun, do you think your parents had to do something with this?"

Sehun's eyes widened as he shook his head, "No! It's not possible either. My mom came down with a cold so my dad stayed home for almost three days looking after her. I was with them too."

Minseok sighed, "If it's not family, and Kyungsoo didn't run away......where the hell is he?!"