ㄴnineㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"When did you start living in my heart?
i don't know
The reason my heart flutters when I see you."

Minseok shot a quick smile at his friend as he walked into the classroom. The kids probably had break or study hall. The girls were chattering away, talking about god knows what. The boys were roughhousing each other, some played on their phones.

Except for one.

Minseok frowned when he saw Jongdae sitting in the corner, his head rested against the desk. The bags under his eyes seemed to get deeper. His eyes were closed and he had earbuds in. Minseok faltered before walking towards the resting boy. The classroom silenced. They seemed to have noticed the new comer. Girls started whispering about this 'hot' stranger. Minseok rolled his eyes at a particular bold girl before crouching next to Jongdae's desk.

"Jongdae?" Minseok tapped Jongdae's cheek. He smiled when he saw Jongdae's eyes flutter open, widening with surprise.

"M-Minseok?!"

"Hi cutie."

Jongdae yanked his earbuds out as he dragged another chair over to his desk. Minseok grinned as he took a seat. "What are you doing here?!" Jongdae whispered, looking around the classroom. To his horror, every student's eyes were trained on him.

"I wanted to see you! And talk to you about Kyungsoo and see how you've been holding up."

Jongdae's cheeks quickly heated up, "But how did you find my classroom? How are you allowed to be here?"

Minseok winked as he motioned to Professor Kim, "Jun is an old buddy of mine. I was looking at your details and I saw that he was your teacher so I talked to him and now I'm here!"

"So you stalked me."

"I researched you."

"That's stalking and isn't that against the law."

"I'm a police officer."

"Damn it."

Minseok let out a loud laugh, drawing the attention of the students around them. Jongdae turned bright pink under the attention of his classmates.

"Minseook." He whined.

"Joongdaeee." Minseok retorted, using the same whiney tone.

"Can we leave?" Jongdae whispered, eyeing all the girls who started to glare at him.

Minseok frowned, "Doesn't college end at-" he stopped when he saw Jongdae's desperate expression.

"I'll talk to Junmyeon okay? Just pack up."

Jongdae smiled warmly, "Thank you Min."

Minseok just smiled back and got up from his seat. He walked over the blonde haired professor who was looking over some papers.

"Hey Myeon, I'm going to take Jongdae."

The said teacher looked up, quickly taking his glasses off, "Why? Is he not feeling well?"

Minseok scoffed, "Have you seen the kid? He looks like he hasn't slept in weeks." He stopped talking when Jongdae started walking towards him. Junmyeon watched with a close eye as his student cutely yanked at Minseok's sleeve, yawning. Minseok grinned and fished his car keys out of his pocket and handed it to Jongdae, ruffling his hair before shoving him lightly towards the door.

Junmyeon waited till Jongdae left the classroom before speaking up, "Be careful Minseok." Minseok raised an eyebrow, now turning his full attention back to his college friend, "What?"

Junmyeon sighed, "Jongdae is a brillant boy. He's just.....very unstable right now. Not to mention the other kids are starting to pick on him."

Minseok frowned, "Why aren't you doing anything?! You're the teacher."

Junmyeon smiled sadly, "I know Minseok but only showing favoritism makes it worse. I may only want to help but I can end up hurting him more." Junmyeon wore his glasses again, pushing them up slightly as he shuffled his notes together, "All I'm trying to say is, watch out for him okay? He's lonely.....even I can tell."

Minseok gently squeezed Junmyeon's hand, "Thank you." He whispered, "I'll take care of him." Junmyeon nodded, flashing a quick smile before addressing his class. Minseok walked out of the door, head held high. He had a new goal. A new purpose. 

 

Minseok found Jongdae knocked out in his car. The older male laughed when he caught sight of Jongdae slumped over the seat, car door still open. Minseok shut the door properly before sitting in the driver's seat. He gingerly took the keys from Jongdae's outstretched palm and the car. The roar of the engine coming alive must have woken up Jongdae because he sat straight up, gasping for air.

Minseok turned to the now awake boy, "You good?"

Jongdae gulped as he nodded slowly, "Yea...I um...I didn't realize that I fell asleep."

Minseok chuckled lightly before reaching for Jongdae's seatbelt, "Well, sleep. Because that's the only thing you're going to be doing for the next few days." He lectured as he stretched the seatbelt over Jongdae, leaning over the latter to buckle his seatbelt.

Minseok froze when he realized how close he was to Jongdae, more specifically, how close he was to his lips. Jongdae's breath hitched as he stared at Minseok, who was only inches away from him. He could feel the older male's breath on his lips. And against all Jongdae's rational thoughts, his eyes fluttered shut. His body leaned forward, meeting Minseok. Jongdae's mind flew out the window the moment his and Minseok's lips met.

He could only feel Minseok. 
Only see Minseok. 
Only smell Minseok.
Only hear Minseok.

His brain was yelling for him to stop, his heart was begging him to keep going. Jongdae's breath became labored the longer he kissed Minseok. He finally pulled away, unable to meet Minseok's hooded eyes.

"I....I'm so sorry."

Minseok on the other hand was soaring. He was elated that he could finally taste Jongdae. Someone that seemed so out of reach for him. A taboo almost, "Jongda-"

"Please drive." Jongdae cut him off with sharp words. Minseok sighed. Not wanting to upset the male further, he drove.

 


 

Sehun used to feel like he was holding the weight of the world on both shoulders. He held everything in, not daring to show a single sign of weakness. But that was before Byun Baekhyun entered his life. Now every time he felt like crying, he would go to the shorter male.

This time, they were sitting on the rooftop during lunch. Baekhyun was sitting in Sehun's lap, making sure the younger was eating. "Come on Sehun, one more bite." Baekhyun held up a spoon of rice to the younger's mouth, nudging the bottom lip gently.

Sehun shook his head, another tear involuntary rolling down his cheek. Baekhyun sighed as he put the spoon back in the container before gently wiping the tear with his sleeve. "Please stop crying Sehun, Kyungsoo wouldn't want you to be like this."

Sehun scoffed, "He won't care."

Baekhyun frowned, "Don't say that, he's your brother, he would still care for you."

"I've been a terrible brother, why would he ever worry about me."

Baekhyun sighed and took Sehun's face in his hands, gently the side of his chin with two fingers, "I promise you, when we find Kyungsoo, I will help you apologize and get along."

Sehun smiled, he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a deeper, louder voice. "Unbelievable."

Baekhyun gasped and slid off of Sehun's lap. Sehun turned lazily to see his best friend standing by the door of the rooftop, "Yes Chanyeol?"

"All this time....you were with that nerd?!"

Sehun growled, his good mood turning astray, "Don't call him that."

Chanyeol scoffed, "Oh now you're sticking up for him. Real nice Sehun. I've been trying to find you for weeks, okay?! I just went through a really bad breakup and I needed a friend but apparently that's not y-"

"HEY."

Chanyeol stopped mid sentence, blinking in surprise as Baekhyun cut him off. The small male got up and marched right up to Chanyeol, "Sehun is going through a much harder time. If you were a true friend you would know what happened and you wouldn't be whining about your stupid two week relationship." Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's chest, pushing the taller male back a bit.

"Baek....."

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol one last time before sitting back down next to Sehun.

"Sehun? What's he talking about?"

Sehun sighed, "My brother....he's been missing for over four months."

It was amusing, how much Chanyeol's eyes seemed to pop out of his skull, "WHAT?!"

Baekhyun scowled, "Yea you big giant. Kyungsoo's been missing and Sehun is barely eating or sleeping anymore. Is your relationship that important anymore?"

Chanyeol shook his head mutely as he sat down next to Sehun, "I'm so sorry man...i-I didn't know."

Sehun weakly smiled, "Its okay Chanyeol."

The trio sat in silence for a while, enjoying the cool late April breeze. Sehun closed his eyes, gently lying his head down in Baekhyun's lap. Out of habit, the smaller male immediately starting to his hair while gently massaging his head. Chanyeol eyed the two, a thought was growing in the back of his head.

"Um, like Baekhyun was in your lap when I walked in....are you guys a thing or like, is he up for grabs?"

Sehun attempted to kick Chanyeol with his left foot as he nuzzled Baekhyun's torso, "Get your own Baekhyun, this one's mine." He mumbled. Baekhyun only bit back a smile.