ㄴFinalㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

All stories have happy endings. That's what I believe.

As the teller of this cute story between six different people, I whole heartedly believe in each of the character's right for happiness.

Kim Jongin is an angel. Even though his childhood wasn't the best, he fought through the hardships. He is a fighter, giving hope to others. Kyungsoo is similar. The two of them went through so much, each had their own hurdles, each with their own mountains to climb. But they overcame their hardships, together.

Oh Sehun learned the meaning of family. But it wasn't because of his real family. A self made family, made up of Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Jongdae and Minseok. They had fought for him, show him love and kindness, even when he shouldn't have deserved it. The young eighteen year old man grew a lot, not just in height, or physically. But mentally and emotionally. As a person.

Byun Baekhyun is as sweet as he could ever be. A not so silent guardian for his younger boyfriend. They were truly a match made in heaven. They compliment each other, like Ying and Yang. If Sehun's life was a hurricane, Baekhyun was the eye. He kept Sehun grounded, made sure he stayed calm and collected. Without Baekhyun, there would be no Sehun.

Kim Jongdae is ever the trooper. Despite his tragic backstory, never did he once turn back and long for the past.
No. The male kept walking forward, one foot at a time. With the weight of the world on his shoulders, he smiled and pretended that he was okay.

And it worked.

He met Kim Minseok. The man who lifted that weight off his shoulders and put it on his own. The age difference between the two didn't matter, it was the fact that they loved each other. Minseok, with that gummy smile on his face made Jongdae feel weightless.

Tao was a lone wolf. Never did he crave for another human's affection. It wasn't the way he rolled. Sure he was close to Jongin but like an older brother, a protector. At times Kyungsoo couldn't help, Tao was always there to support Jongin. It wasn't hard to see why Kyungsoo loved the tan male so much, but Tao didn't feel that way toward Jongin. He had his own type of love and that was enough for him. For now, Tao will stick to his characters in his own stories that he writes until maybe....one day, his own little princess will show up.

Now you must all be wondering what happened everyone as time went by.

Time moves quickly and before you know it, eight years had passed. Jongin had graduated and went on to be a elementary school teacher, while teaching kids to dance on the weekends. Him and Kyungsoo still live in that same apartment in Busan, the only difference was that little Bear, got a whole lot bigger.

Kyungsoo on the other hand became a star. The webshow was beyond a hit and he got many offers for other shows, even some acting gigs. But nothing held the light to the fact that he was engaged to Jongin and set to marry him on January 13.

Sehun went on to be the most kickass CEO, just like he promised to his parents. In the first few months of his new position, he overturned all his dad's policies and made better ones. Everyone preferred the younger Oh to the older one.
Of course, Sehun couldn't have done this without his beautiful husband and assistant Baekhyun. Not only did they share a high class apartment, they were even planning to adopt. Only time could tell what their family's going to be like.

Jongdae and Minseok are still going strong, stronger then ever. It could be due to the fact that they are the best detective pair that the force could have. Bringing down a mafia boss and multiple domestic violence offenders. But Jongdae always made sure to carve out time to visit his favorite chef in Busan.

But they all still visited one another, having a get together once a month. Yixing and Kris had joined their little friend group, spreading the love even more. Sehun and Kyungsoo are now close brothers. Jongin is confident and not afraid to show off his scars, figuratively and literally. Jongdae became brave, always standing up for the little guy.

Now, I know this was a little short but what can I say? This is all that I needed to share. This is the story of six different men and how their lives got intertwined. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you on the flip side.

Yours truly,
The author