ㄴthreeㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"Make time pass faster so it can take away my scars , 
All the things I hear about you let me know that I'm still doing my monodrama." 

-Lay 'Monodrama'
 

Jongin muttered countless sorry's as he chained the man to the basement wall. He sniffled, tears threatening to spill from his eyes as he took in the unconscious male. Jongin wanted to cry. He wanted to set the man free and beg at his feet until he forgave Jongin. He wanted to wipe that handsome face free of any dirt.

It wasn't Jongin's fault. His dad made him do it. He had to call for help, pretend that he was in danger to lure the male into his father's trap. And it worked. The stranger, damn Jongin didn't even know his name, came crashing through the bushes, his eyes wide as he was scouring the area for trouble. He had stopped Jongin who was sitting on the ground and rushed towards him but before he could open his mouth, Jongin's dad came up behind him and knocked him out.

Jongin winced at the memory and backed away, letting the man fall limp. His tucked in white button up was dirty and ed at the top. Jongin frowned and leaned closer, intending to button up the shirt when he heard his dad call for him. He sighed as he backed away, giving the man knocked out one last look before heading upstairs.

"Yes father?"

His dad looked up from his newspaper, "Did the boy wake yet."

Jongin shook his head, "Maybe...we should just let him go. I'll get a job!"

Jongin regretted the words the second they came out of his mouth. His father stiffened, slowly putting the newspaper on the table before getting up.

Jongin gulped as he subconsciously stepped backwards. Fear was choking him and he wanted to run.

"What did you say?" His dad closed the gap, towering over Jongin with each step.

"I...i-"

Jongin never got to finish that sentence because a large fist connected with his jaw. He fell to the ground, hand on his jaw as intense pain radiated from his face to his whole body. His nose prickled as his eyes started to tear up. His dad just sneered.

"I would watch what your saying....Kai. Now go downstairs and find out what his name is before I do some serious damage."

Jongin nodded silently, not wanting to anger the man even more. His dad landed on last punch at his gut before storming upstairs. Jongin laid on the kitchen floor, catching his breath before painfully pushing himself up in a sitting position.

His mind went back to the boy downstairs and his chest ached.

I'm sorry.


 

 

Kyungsoo groaned as he opened his eyes. His head was pounding and his whole body felt sore. He stiffened at the unfamiliar sight. He tried to get up but couldn't. Kyungsoo's breathing hitched as he turned, finding his hands chained to the wall. He started to panic, pulling at his arms desperately. He shouldn't have stormed out. He shouldn't have left without his phone.

"Stop. You're just going to tire yourself out."

Kyungsoo froze when he heard a voice. He turned back, facing the dim room in front of him. A light flickered on in front of him, a boy stepped out of the shadows. He was thin....no, he was scrawny. His caramel skin was littered with black and blue bruises, especially his face. Those looked new. His hands were hidden in his sweater, his shoulders were hunched, like he wanted to shrink into himself.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

The boy walked closer, but jumped back when Kyungsoo tried to kick him.

"I-I don't want to hurt you."

Kyungsoo softened. The boy sounded like a child, his voice was soft and was laced with fear. The boy knelt down, coming closer to Kyungsoo. "Please, tell me your name."

Kyungsoo scrunched his face, "Why? So you can blackmail my family? Tough luck bud, they hate me."

The tan boy whimpered, his hand pressing on Kyungsoo's knee, "P-please. If you don't he-" His voice got caught and Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"KAI."

The boy, 'Kai', stiffened. A look of utter fear flashed in his eyes as he grabbed Kyungsoo's hand.

"Please...please."

Kyungsoo's resolve wavered before it completely crashed, "My name is Do Kyungsoo....adopted son of the Oh family."

Relief flooded the tan male's face as he squeezed Kyungsoo's hand, "Thank you! T-thank you."

"KAI GET YOUR UP HERE."

'Kai' yelped before darting back into the shadows. Kyungsoo strained his ears enough to hear faint thumping of the man running up the stairs. Kyungsoo sighed as he pushed himself closer to the wall until he could lean against it. His hands were chained above his body and they were becoming sore. He was still in his tuxedo pants, but he didn't know how long he was out. Kyungsoo groaned. Only he could get himself stuck in a situation like this.

 


 

 

Jongdae smiled as he watched a little girl waddle away from her father. He left the counter to chase after her. He grinned when she squealed, running away. Jongdae let out a loud laugh as he picked the girl up, propping her on his waist as he wiggled his fingers in front of her, making more giggles spill from her lips. He looked up to see a man staring at them. Jongdae walked over, still holding the girl.

"Hello! Sorry, your daughter is just so cute."

The man grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth, "She's not my daughter, she's my niece."

Jongdae's mouth dropped open as he apologized repeatedly. The man chuckled and took the little girl back into his arms. Jongdae pecked her cheek in goodbye and and headed back to the counter when he heard the bell above the door jangle.

"Hello! Welcome to- oh it's you."

His smile fell once he caught sight of Oh Sehun's bratty face. Sehun looked different though. His perfectly styled hair was ruffled and messy, his clothes were wrinkled and he had deep bags under his eyes.

"Jeez, you look terrible." Jongdae snorted, not caring about how rude he sounded. Sehun didn't deserve his niceness. The brat had been picking on Kyungsoo since he could talk and if there was one thing Jongdae couldn't stand, it was people looking down on his best friend.

"J-Jongdae Hyung. Please tell me Kyungsoo Hyung is here."

Jongdae frowned, taken back that Sehun had actually asked about Kyungsoo.

"What? No, why?"

"He....he stormed out last night and didn't come back."

"WHAT." Jongdae's loud and clear yell echoed around the fairly empty café. The man from before looked in their direction, an expression of concern was prominent. Sehun gulped, "He got angry and just ran out. He left his phone and....I found his jacket on a park bench."

Jongdae ripped his apron off, throwing in the back room. He announced that he was leaving because of an emergency and grabbed his coat. He came out front again and grabbed Sehun's wrist, "Show me the park bench."

Jongdae had a bad feeling. A feeling that wrenched in his gut, wringing out his insides. 
Something was wrong. 
Very wrong.