ㄴseventeenㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"Let our experience from yesterday 
Be our courage for today 
Because of you 
I won't fear about the future"

"Okay action!"

A tan male clapped his hands in front of  a camera before scurrying off frame. A shorter, paler man stood behind the kitchen counter, clad in an apron. He was stout yet strong looking.

He smiled awkwardly at the camera, "Um...hello, my name is Do Kyungsoo."

His eyes flittered off the screen and he smiled, more naturally this time, "And this is my assistant, Kim Jongin."

Jongin popped his head back in frame and waved before disappearing again.

Kyungsoo went on to talk about one of his favorite dishes. He explained briefly how it came to be. Step by step, Kyungsoo started to recreate the dish, smiling whenever Jongin cracked a joke. After a while, he talked comfortably with the camera, passing time when mixing or waiting for something to set.

It was entertaining and by the end of the fourty-five minutes, there was a piping hot dish in front of the camera. Beautifully made and it looked delicious. Jongin came into frame once again, this time with chopsticks. Kyungsoo laughed as he backhugged the boy, keeping him from diving into the dish immediately.

Kyungsoo added some final details and tips before letting the hungry boy go. Jongin dived into the dish, happily eating and constantly smiling and giving Kyungsoo a thumbs up. He ranted about the dish and the 'finesse' taste as the younger male had put it.

Kyungsoo just chuckled as he watched the boy endearingly. The video cut after Jongin gave one last heartwarming smile to the camera.

Yixing leaned back against Yifan's chest, "I like them."

Yifan took the younger's hands into his own and started to gently massage them, "Really? Even more than the dance tutorials by the 'Dino' guy or the makeup tutorials by Bom?"

Yixing nodded confidently, "They are both amazing but there's something about those two....."

Yifan nodded, "I know what you mean babe but are you one hundred percent sure?"

Yixing hummed as he thought over the question. He really loved Kyungsoo's simple but effective instructions and his awkwardness (which seemed endearing really). He loved the Jongin boy even more though.

The boy's smile seemed like it could light up the world. Yixing knew that the viewers would love the adorable boy and the handsome cook. But something was holding Yixing back and he wasn't sure what.

He let out a loud sigh, "No. I'm not sure."

 

 


 

The dorm room was silent except from the quiet smacking noises of lips being joined together.

Baekhyun sighed contently as he relaxed against Sehun's chest, his hand gently resting on the latter's cheek as he continued to kiss him. "Baek, we're going to be late." Sehun forcefully pulled himself away. His eyes were hooded and he was having difficulty focusing on Baekhyun.

Baekhyun giggled and poked Sehun's jaw before joining their  lips once more, "It's okay, the world won't end if we miss one business management class." Sehun placed his thumb on Baekhyun's lips, preventing them from touching his own, "No but my life certainly will if my mom finds out I'm skipping class."

Baekhyun pouted but slowly got up, "Fine but you owe me ice cream."

Sehun pulled Baekhyun closer by his waist and gave him one last, longing kiss, "I'll buy you a whole shop my love."

"TOO CHESSY, TOO CHEESY."

Sehun laughed good-naturedly as Baekhyun tried to escape his hold.

"Let go! I need to get ready." Baekhyun squirmed in Sehun's arms. Sehun only held the smaller male closer, "Only if you give me a kiss."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and tilted his head up, giving Sehun a small peck on his jaw, "There, let me go."

Sehun shook his head, "Gotta be more loving then that." He cooed, causing Baekhyun to turn around his arms. Sehun grinned as the smaller male threw his arms around his neck and pulled Sehun down for a long kiss. Baekhyun pulled away, but pressed his forehead against Sehun's, "Happy?"

Sehun nodded and gave Baekhyun a cute Eskimo kiss. Baekhyun scrunched his nose in disgust but they both knew he secretly loved it. Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a tingling feeling in his nose.

"Uh Baek? You like you're about to sn-"

Baekhyun sneezed loudly, causing his forehead to smack into Sehun's. The taller male pulled away hissing, holding his pulsing forehead. "Geez, way to ruin the mood." Sehun pouted, rubbing his sore forehead. Baekhyun giggled and pulled the taller male down until they were eye level. He pressed his lips against the red skin and Sehun smiled.

"Better?"

Sehun nodded, "Much."

 


 

The only thing Kyungsoo could see was Jongin's hypnotizing eyes. The light brown orbs were breathtaking. The different shades of brown were swirled together, like if different types of chocolate were melted and being mixed together. This was the first time Jongin was in such closer proximity to Kyungsoo.  The two were in the bedroom, Kyungsoo had his back against the headboard, Jongin in his lap.

The younger was reading and jotting down notes in his notebook and Kyungsoo was admiring the view. Jongin would look up every once in a while, make eye contact and smile. Sometimes he would press a small kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek before going back to work. His breath smelled like the warm milk and honey he had just drank. Kyungsoo's own cup of honey milk was still on the bedside table, full to the brim and steaming hot. But Kyungsoo couldn't bring himself to jostle Jongin too much, the younger seemed so comfortable. Jongin looked up again, his cheeks flushing light pink when he caught Kyungsoo's longing glances at him.

It was like Kyungsoo was in a trance. He gently pushed the books off of Jongin's lap and pulled him closer. Jongin's eyes instinctively closed as he tilted his head, silently begging to be kissed. Kyungsoo smiled at the adorable sight before fulfilling Jongin's wish. The latter's hand settled on Kyungsoo's chest as he leaned closer.  Their lips met with a gentle force, pushing and pulling, testing the waters. Kyungsoo solidified the kiss by holding Jongin closer by his waist. Jongin sighed contently, their lips meeting again and again.

Kyungsoo couldn't help smile at the younger male's honey milk breath. It was warm and reassuring. Kyungsoo loved kissing Jongin. He really couldn't get enough of it. Every chance he got, he would steal a kiss from those beautiful pouty lips. To him, whenever Jongin was in his embrace, he felt like it was just him and Jongin. In their own little bubble, separated from the world outside.

The wind howled on outside, causing the windows to rattle. But Kyungsoo paid no heed. His mind was filled with Jongin and only Jongin. Their peaceful bliss was interrupted by a phone ringing. Kyungsoo pulled away, reaching for his phone. Jongin whined, his eyes half lidded. He looked drunk and maybe he was. Drunk off of Kyungsoo's kisses.

Kyungsoo pecked his lips one last time and answered the phone, "Hello?"

Jongin whined again but rested his head in the crook of Kyungsoo's shoulder, periodically nuzzling the latter's neck.

"Hi is this Do Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo's breath hitched when he felt the brush of Jongin's lips against his jawline, "Y-yes."

"Wonderful, my name is Kris Wu and I was calling about your audition for the web show?"

Kyungsoo nodded, but quickly voiced a 'yes' when he realized that Kris couldn't see him. Jongin giggled and pressed more gently kisses on the older male's jawline, one hand gently holding Kyungsoo's cheek.

"Well, we really liked your material and we would like to call you down for an interview tomorrow."

Kyungsoo stiffened, a smile growing on his face, "Really?!"

Jongin stopped peppering kisses on Kyungsoo's jaw and looked at the latter confused.

"Yes, so your interview is tomorrow at Café Heaven at 2:30, me and Yixing will be there to personally interview you."

Kyungsoo grinned, jotting down the time and place, "Thank you Mr. Wu, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ah, call me Kris. And it's my pleasure. Goodbye Mr. Do."

Kyungsoo hung up then phone and let out a shout of victory. Jongin laughed at the latter's enthusiasm, "What happened Hyung? Who was on the phone?" Kyungsoo didn't answer, instead he kissed Jongin once again, "That was Kris Wu, he called about the webshow audition. I have an interview tomorrow!"

Jongin clapped his hands excitingly before pecking Kyungsoo's cheek, "That's exciting, too bad I have uni tomorrow."

Kyungsoo shuffled into a lying position, ignoring the notebooks on the bed. Jongin joined him, gently resting his head on Kyungsoo's outstretched arm. His other arm was wrapped snugly around Jongin's waist, holding the younger male closer. Jongin didn't mean to doze off. Kyungsoo was just so comfortable and he was too tired and his belly was full from the honey milk. Kyungsoo wasn't helping either. He was gently rubbing Jongin's waist, humming lowly as he nosed the younger's hair. It was an exciting day and it took its toll on the two boys. They drifted off to sleep, holding onto each other, hoping to see one another in their dreams.

 

 

 

 

Fluff!!  lots and lots of fluff ^.^