ㄴtwelveㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"Gently moved you into my arms,
Looking at your child-like face
My heart is getting close to you."

"I can't thank you enough Minseok Hyung." Kyungsoo said, hugging the male tightly.

It has been almost a week since Kyungsoo and Jongin escaped and they could now relax because Jongin's father was safely behind bars. Minseok had pulled some strings and made it seem like Jongin was a victim too. In Kyungsoo's mind, Minseok didn't need to do that because Jongin was a victim, perhaps even more than Kyungsoo was. But in other words, the two were home free. Jongdae stood behind Minseok, holding tightly to one arm, "D-do you have to go?"

Kyungsoo smiled sadly and opened his arms. Jongdae sniffed and walked into the embrace, "It's okay Jong, I'll visit, promise."

Jongdae nodded and moved to Jongin, who was quite surprised when the brown haired boy hugged him, "Take care Jongin, and good luck!"

Jongin grinned and hugged Jongdae back, "Thank you, and I will hyung."

He turned to Minseok who was also spreading his arms. Jongin giggled as Minseok pulled him into a tight embrace, "Be careful kiddo, and remember, one phone call and I'll be at your doorstep."

"I know hyung, thank you." Jongin replied earnestly. Baekhyun was standing next to Minseok. The blonde haired man introduced himself as one of Jongdae's friends when Jongin was healing in the hospital.

"Hey Jongin, you're going to get a call soon. I won't tell you what it's about but it's my present for you."

Jongin grinned as he gave Baekhyun a tight hug, "Thanks Hyung, I've only know you for three days and you're already doing so much to help." Baekhyun just ruffled his hair and gently nudged Jongin to the car. Kyungsoo waved one last goodbye as he and Jongin sat in the car gifted by Minseok and his uncle. "Bye!! Remember to call when you get there!" Jongdae yelled as Kyungsoo backed out of the parking spot.

Jongin watched with teary eyes as Minseok and Jongdae got smaller and smaller in the rear view window. Kyungsoo placed and gentle hand on his thigh, "Hey, it's okay Jongin, we'll visit them for Christmas."

Jongin nodded and placed his hand on top of Kyungsoo's, "Hey hyung."

"Yea."

"We're going to be okay right?"

Kyungsoo nodded with a smile, "We are going to be just fine, now sleep. We have a long five hour journey ahead of us."

Jongin nodded mutely and leaned back until his head rested against the seat. He closed his eyes but his grip tightened on Kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo moved his hand off of Jongin's thigh and intertwined their fingers, "Sweet dreams Jongin." He said softly, turning on the radio. Soon the car fell into a comfortable silence. Kyungsoo kept his eyes on the road, although sometimes he would peek at the sleeping Jongin. The radio sang quietly in the background, Kyungsoo focused on Jongin's breathing.

Kyungsoo smiled when the younger male squeezed his hand just a little bit tighter in his sleep. "To Busan." Kyungsoo thought, "To a new life."

 


 

Jongin woke a couple hours later. He sat up straight, gasping for air. Kyungsoo turned to him worryingly, "Hey, you okay?"

Jongin gulped and nodded, "W-where are we?"

Kyungsoo shifted in his seat as he took a quick glance out his side window, "Hmm....I would say about five minutes from our new apartment." Jongin's eyes widened as he looked out the window, "We're in Busan already?!"

Kyungsoo laughed and nodded, "You were out like a light."

Jongin flushed pink as he continued looking out the window while hiding his red cheeks from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo let out a small shout of victory as he turned into a parking lot in front of a tall building, "Here we are!" Jongin smiled as he unbuckled his seat belt. Kyungsoo grabbed his hand and gave him a big envelope, "Hey, can you get us settled, I need to go grocery shopping for tonight's dinner."

Jongin nodded and took one of the two keys. He got out of the car and grabbed his backpack. Kyungsoo waved goodbye from the car and backed out of the parking lot. Jongin watched with a small smile as Kyungsoo drove away. Jongin took a deep breath before walking inside. His mouth dropped at the luxurious lobby. How could Minseok hyung afford to just get them a place like this? He walked to the small office in the back. A young man caught sight of him and smiled, gesturing for him to come inside. Jongin shyly opened the door and shuffled inside.

"Hello I'm Heechul, how can I help you?"

Jongin handed him the envelope, the one with all the paperwork and a personal letter from Park Real Estates. Heechul grinned as he took the envelope from Jongin and read through the contents.

"Well, you're all set, I just need you to sign here and I'll show you on up."

Jongin nodded and quickly sighed the contract. Heechul stapled it to another paper and filed it somewhere in his cabinet, "Okay let's go."

Jongin followed Heechul out of his office and towards the elevators, "Your apartment is all the way on the top. You're lucky, the view is great." Jongin nodded and smiled.

"Not much of a talker at you, that's okay. Oh! I forgot, in the letter it said two people..."

"I'm going to live with my....friend. Do Kyungsoo."

Heechul grinned, "So you guys close."

There was another meaning of close that Heechul was trying to convey so Jongin just ignored him. Heechul took the hint and stayed silent the rest of the way to the apartment. He motioned to the door, "Here it is, I'll send Mr. Do up when he arrives."

Jongin nodded and bowed, "Thank you Mr. Heechul."

Heechul just grinned, "It's my pleasure." With that, the brown haired man waltzed down the corridor before turning the corner and disappearing out of Jongin's sight. Jongin sighed as he inserted the key in the lock, slowly turning it until he heard the telltale sound of the door unlocking. He pushed it open, gasping softly as he took in the apartment. It was spacious, modern looking and just gorgeous. Jongin closed the door behind him and dropped his backpack in the living room. His heart was racing as he looked around. Everything was so perfect. He was going to go to college, he was going to live with Kyungsoo, he was going to be far, far away from his father.

Everything was perfect indeed.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo struggled to open the door with his hands full of bags. Jongin must of heard his fumbling because in just seconds, the door swung open. Kyungsoo grinned as Jongin took some of the bags. "How is it?" Kyungsoo asked as he started unpacking the groceries onto the counter.  Jongin sat on a stool at the other side of the kitchen island, watching as Kyungsoo started preparing dinner, "I love it here. Hyung, the view is great! We even have a balcony!"

Kyungsoo grinned, his heart warming as Jongin went on and on about their new apartment. Kyungsoo couldn't help but feel like he was on top of the world. Their apartment. He was going to live with Jongin. He was going to wake up everyday, Jongin by his side. Jongin was going to be untouched, safe from any harm. He was going to eat to his heart's content, he was going to play, make friends, do what he likes.

"Hyung?"

Kyungsoo snapped out of his thoughts, "What? I'm sorry, I got a little distracted."

Jongin pointed at Kyungsoo's phone, which was buzzing, "Your phone, it's ringing."

Kyungsoo let out a small gasp as he fumbled for his phone, desperately pressing the accept button before the call ended, "Hello?"

"Um, hello. Is this Kim Jongin? I am calling from Busan Art College?"

Kyungsoo's eyes darted to Jongin who was watching him intently, "Um, one second please."

He put the phone on speaker and placed it on the counter, "Its for you." He whispered to Jongin.

Jongin's eyes widened as he pointed to himself, "M-me?"

Kyungsoo nodded and Jongin leaned towards the phone, "Hello?"

"Ah, yes Kim Jongin?"

"Yes that's me."

"And you are a friend of Byun Baekhyun?"

"Yes." Jongin bit his bottom lip nervously. Kyungsoo reached over the counter and gently took one of Jongin's hands, squeezing it reassuringly. "Okay, Mr. Byun has notified our college about your....situation. And we are happy to tell you that you have been accepted to the preforming arts program."

Jongin's eyes widened as he looked at Kyungsoo, "T-thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Ah it's no problem. It's our pleasure to accept students with great potential. We will send you the details later."

"Thank you so much!"

"Goodbye Mr. Jongin."

Jongin hung up and let out a squeal as he ran around the kitchen counter. Kyungsoo grinned as he caught the running boy in his hands.

Jongin let out a loud laugh as he wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's neck, "Hyung I'm going to college! I'm...I'm going to college."

Kyungsoo nodded and rubbed the younger male's back comfortingly, "I know Nini. I'm sorry that I told Baekhyun about your love for dance....I didn't know if you minded or not but-"

"Are you kidding?!! Thank you so much! I've always wanted to learn to dance and now I can. Thank you so much!"

Kyungsoo chuckled as Jongin bounced up and down, "Let's have some dinner to celebrate okay?"



 

 

Jongin let out a loud sigh as he pushed the empty plates away from his body.

Kyungsoo chuckled as he took the plates, "You full?"

Jongin nodded and let out a loud yawn. Kyungsoo placed the dishes in the sink before walking back to the living room, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we don't have a mattress. The good news is that I do have a couple of blankets that we can spread out on the living room floor."

Jongin nodded and yawned, he was too tired to care. Kyungsoo seemed to notice this because he pulled a couple of blankets that he brought from the car and spread it out on the floor. Jongin watched with tired eyes as Kyungsoo placed a couple coach cushions as pillows.

"Let's change okay?" Kyungsoo said, tossing Jongin his backpack.

Jongin nodded mutely as trudged to the bathroom, quickly changing into a pair of sweats and a shirt that seemed to suspiciously look like Kyungsoo's. The shirt was loose on him, seeing that Kyungsoo did have a bit more muscle then Jongin. Jongin walked back to the living room to see that Kyungsoo had turned the lights off and was laying on the ground. Jongin gulped, and before he could loose his confidence, he slid in the spot next to Kyungsoo.

The older male turned off his phone and shifted so he was facing Jongin. Jongin scooted a bit closer until his hands were only inches away from Kyungsoo's chest. Kyungsoo propped himself on one shoulder and pulled Jongin closer by his waist. Jongin let out a little yelp of surprise as he crashed into Kyungsoo's sturdy body. Kyungsoo just laughed as Jongin hid his face in the older's shirt, too embarrassed to show his face.

"Goodnight Jongin." Kyungsoo said after a couple minutes of silence.

"Goodnight Kyungsoo Hyung."
 

 



 

For my next fic, would you guys like Hunhan or Taoris?

The hunhan one is called "Polaroid" and Luhan is mute while Sehun's a bit of an

or the Taoris one ,called "The promises we made." And it's a KidAu! (Sorta)

 

But let me know and I'll start writing   ^.^