ㄴtwentyㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

Triple Update! Make sure you read chapter 18 first!

"Baby, your soft voice
Makes me open my heart
I don't hide anything
I got into your heart without any preparation."

Jongdae yawned as he rolled over, bumping into Minseok's chest. He scrunched his nose and gently wiped it as he sat up. He had come over for a date with Minseok, only to fall asleep on the couch when the older male went to go get ready. Turns out, Minseok hadn't woken him up and only carried him up to the bedroom where he joined Jongdae in his slumber. Jongdae whined as he poked Minseok's chest, trying to wake the latter up. Minseok groaned, cracking one eye open to see Jongdae staring at him.

"Morning babe."

"It's 7:30."

"Evening babe."

Jongdae broke into a smile as Minseok sat up, joining their lips in a quick kiss. "Sorry about falling asleep." Jongdae mumbled, looking down at his lap. Minseok placed a gentle hand on his cheek, rubbing it lovingly with the pad of his thumb. Jongdae's eyes shut as he leaned into the older's touch, "It's okay Dae, I bet your training is hard."

Jongdae pouted and nodded, "My body's been so sore." He opened one eye and poked Minseok's chest, "And you aren't helping mister."

Minseok shrugged and playfully tackled Jongdae, making the younger male fall backwards with a faint 'eep', "It's not my fault that you're so cute and irresistible."

Jongdae flushed red as he pushed Minseok off of him, "Shut up."

Minseok laughed as Jongdae reached for his phone, pretending to check the notifications to avoid his embarrassment. His eyes widened when he saw a text from Jongin and he smiled, clicking on it.

JongPuppy: check the teaser for Yixing and Kris's webshow!

Jongdae frowned. He knew who Yixing and Kris were but why would Jongin tell him to watch the teaser? But Jongdae complied. He pulled up the teaser on his phone and settled in Minseok's lap.

They watched the whole thing, only stopping when Jongdae screamed when he caught sight of Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Minseok picked up his own laptop and opened up Skype, clicking on Jongin's username. 
Jongdae watched the trailer again, just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

Sure enough, the call was answered. But not by Jongin. Minseok frowned when a strange male came up on screen.

He looked menacing enough, with his dark circles under his eyes and the tattoos on his arms and going up his neck.

"PUP! SOMEONE JUST CALLED YOU!"

Minseok furrowed his eyebrows, 'pup'? He pushed aside his thoughts when Jongin bounced into view. His hair was wet, he probably just came out of the shower. He was wearing one of Kyungsoo's oversized flannels and tan shorts. He waved happily when he saw Minseok and Jongdae.

"Hi guys! Did you see the teaser?! Did you??!!" Jongin asked, bouncing up and down. The male next to him rolled his eyes and walked off screen. Minseok could hear a shout for Kyungsoo.

In seconds, the shorter male appeared as well. With a hand curling around Jongin's waist, he waved at the screen, "Hey guys!"

Jongdae pulled his eyes away from his own phone screen (this was his fifth time rewatching the teaser), "DO ING KYUNGSOO."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he heard his best friend's yells, "Oh hey Jongdae!" He laughed nervously.

Jongdae narrowed his eyes, "Don't 'hey Jongdae' me mister. When were you going to tell me you auditioned for the webshow?!"

Kyungsoo shrugged, "I didn't mean to! Jongin came home one day with a flyer and next thing I know, I'm cooking something while he's filming."

Jongin nodded earnestly, "I'm the real mastermind behind all this." He stated proudly.

Off screen, a shout was heard, "Don't give yourself that much credit pup."

Jongin deflated, "Shut up Tao."

Kyungsoo chuckled as the two bickered. "Minseok, Jongdae, this is Huang Tao, he's Jongin's friend from college."

The tattooed male from before popped his head in, made a peace sign, and disappeared from view.

"I'm going to head out, I still need to film that cover for Professor Lee."

Jongin nodded on screen and waved to Tao, who was probably grabbing his stuff to leave.

Minseok pinched Jongdae's sides to stop the younger male from fidgeting in his lap and looked at Kyungsoo, "So? How are you guys?"

The video suddenly was jerked, Minseok almost got a headache from the sudden spinning. Then it stopped. Jongin was smiling sheepishly at Jongdae who looked like he was going to throw up, "Sorry, I wanted to move to the couch."

Minseok watched adoringly as Jongin continued talking animatedly to Jongdae. The tan male had come so far from when he first stumbled into the police office.

Minseok remembered that day like it was yesterday. Kyungsoo had a limp as he swung an arm around Jongin for support. Jongin was bloody and bruised, thin and he looked like a stick. Minseok had accidently walked in during Jongin's checkup and teared up when he caught sight of the latter's body riddled with scars. His ribs were sticking out of his sides. Minseok desperately wanted to go back to the jail where Jongin's father was being held and beat the living out of him. Seven months passed and Jongin looked as healthy as ever. His face was full, it had a little chub to it. His frame filled up a bit, no longer stick thin.

He looked emotionally better as well. Before, he looked like a hurt animal, terror in his eyes. Flicking back and forth,  constantly on guard. Now he seemed genuinely happy. He was smiling and laughing, giggling and making jokes. This change warmed Minseok from the bottom of his heart. And it was all due to Kyungsoo.

 


 

Baekhyun smiled as he caught sight of Sehun coming out of his class. Waving, he waited until the male had joined him before walking back to their dorm together.

Everyone in college knew it. The heir of Oh enterprise had his claim on the blonde beauty. And it wasn't like anyone was trying to interfere either. The two were truly a perfect couple. Baekhyun, who was gentle, light hearted. His simple smiles warmed up the room. The student body loved Baekhyun. Sehun was tall, not cold but not warm either. He kept to himself, only showing emotion when Baekhyun was around. He had friends of course, but all of them said they didn't know anything about him personally. But they knew how much Baekhyun meant to Sehun. The latter always made sure the younger ate his lunch, silently handing him a sweatshirt if he saw Baekhyun shivering, checking up on the blonde male whenever he had time. Baekhyun was truly the apple of Sehun's eye.

It was family day at the university. Baekhyun wasn't expecting anyone and Sehun got call from his parents that they were in Japan, signing off a deal. So while the other students caught up with their parents, the two were getting ready for their date.

Sehun fastened a watch on his wrist, it was gifted to him by Jongin as a graduation present. He made sure to wear it everyday. The bathroom door opened and Sehun smiled when Baekhyun stepped out. He was wearing Sehun's flannel that the taller male wore that day. He had a white graphic t-shirt underneath and black jeans. Sehun grinned as he looked the male up and down, "You never fail to take my breath away."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he nudged Sehun, "Stop it, I'm wearing normal clothes."

"But you look so good!" Sehun retorted, gently caressing the thin black choker around Baekhyun's pale neck. The blonde male swatted his hand away and grabbed his wallet, "I was thinking of redyeing my hair."

"Red!"

Baekhyun blinked, looking at Sehun, "What?"

"Red! Chanyeol had dyed his hair red before and he looked like Ronald McDonald but I bet you'll look like a cute beagle or something."

"Um no."

Sehun frowned and Baekhyun grabbed his hand, "Come on dummy, curfew is at eleven."



 

Baekhyun laughed as Sehun gagged on the spicy chicken. The two were merrily walking down the streets of Seoul, their hands intertwined. They jumped from vendor to vendor, trying new food. Sehun kept taking pictures of Baekhyun and Baekhyun was oblivious. The night was young as they stopped at an arcade. Baekhyun was competitive and Sehun wasn't one to back away from a challenge. They bet on Mr. Tootsie (a stuffed bear that a street vendor gave Baekhyun because he looked so cute) and Sehun let Baekhyun win, confident that even if Baekhyun won, he would still cuddle Sehun in his sleep.

It was nearing eleven by the time they started heading back. The streets were empty as they neared the university and Baekhyun had Mr. Tootsie in one hand and was playfully swinging Sehun's hand with his free one. "So what did you think about Kyungsoo's debut web show?" Sehun asked, breaking the silence. Baekhyun grinned widely, "It made me want to cook."

"Remember that time where you cracked an egg in a pot of boiling water thinking that's how you made hard boiled eggs?"

"I don't recall."

Sehun chuckled as he pecked Baekhyun's hand before letting it go, "The ratings are through the roof and the comments are insane! Who knew my brother was so lovable?" 

Baekhyun laughed as he swatted at the taller's arm. They crossed the street and was about to cross the university gates when Baekhyun caught sight of a flower. He let go of Sehun's hand and ran across the street. He grinned as he picked the flower, examining its light pink petals. He turned around and was about to cross the street again when the light turned red. Sehun shook his head playfully and cupped his mouth, "YOU DID THAT TO GET A FLOWER?!"

Baekhyun grinned before shouting back, "IT WAS REALLY PRETTY."

"IF IT WAS PRETTY, I WOULD BUY YOU A HUNDRED FLOWERS EVERY DAY."

"YOU'RE SO CHEESY SEHUNNIE!"

Sehun grinned as he shrugged, "IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU MORE!"

The light turned green again and Baekhyun raced back into Sehun's open arms. Sehun bent down and connected their lips together. Baekhyun grinned as he wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, pulling the latter down.

"S-Sehun?"

Sehun tore away from Baekhyun, his eyes wide as he wiped his lips.

"Sehun? W-what are you doing?"