ㄴtwenty-twoㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

two more chapters!

-updates start on chapter twenty one!- 

"You shower in the pouring moonlight
I haven't seen that entrancing expression before"

A month passed after the showdown in the Oh family mansion. Kyungsoo and Sehun's words hit them deep, left them in shock as the five males stormed out of the mansion, piling into Kyungsoo's car and driving away. Tao even got to break a vase, which he was very happy about.

It was now January. Christmas had passed quickly. Kyungsoo and Jongin spent it in Seoul, at Minseok and Jongdae's new apartment. They had a huge party Christmas Eve and it went on until dinner of the day after. Jongin was immensely satisfied with his first Christmas with his friends and Kyungsoo.

In fact, he was elated. He spent every second he could in Kyungsoo's hold. Kris and Yixing had even driven down to Seoul on Christmas Day.

Now it was a week before Jongin's birthday and Kyungsoo was stumped. He gave everything the younger male everything he asked for, which was not much.

The only thing Jongin openly loved was Kyungsoo. Sure he enjoyed dancing, eating baked goods and hanging out with Tao but he really loved Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo couldn't just give himself to Jongin. His mind, body and heart already belonged to the younger male.

Kyungsoo groaned loudly and banged his head against the counter, getting the attention of Kris who was setting up the lights for their webshow.

"What's wrong Soo?" The silver haired male asked, shifting the light over an inch.

Kyungsoo sighed, "It's Nini's birthday next week and I don't know what to get him."

Kris's eyes widened, "Hey, yours is next week too! Do you guys have the same birthday?"

"No, his is two days after min- wait how do you know when my birthday is?"

Kris grinned sheepishly, "I do my research."

"Stalker."

Kris let out a shout of protest as Yixing walked into the kitchen, "I couldn't help overhear but I have the perfect idea!"

Yixing leaned over and whispered in Kyungsoo's ear. The shorter male's eyes widened as he thought over the idea, "T-that's...perfect!"

Yixing flashed his trademark smile, his dimples making an appearance, "Great! I'll make the arrangements."

 


Jongin smacked Tao's shoulder, "No Taozi! The balloons are supposed to be over there!"

"Relax pup, we're going to carry these all out during the live webshow anyway right? So it doesn't matte-" Tao stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the younger male's bottom lip quiver, "Alright, I'll move it someplace else."

Jongin's face lit up again as he held the wrapped present close to his body, "I just want his first birthday with me to be perfect."

Tao grinned and patted Jongin's head, "I'm sure whatever happens, he'll be over the moon."

Jongin tilted his head ever so slightly, "Why?"

Tao smirked, "Because he's head over heels for you. In his eyes, you're the only one that matters.....and you're wearing really short shorts."

That earned him another smack on the arm from Jongin. 



 

Jongin wiggled in anticipation as he heard Kyungsoo's greeting to the audience.

"Hello and welcome back to Cooking with Kyungsoo!"

From his spot next to Jongin, Tao snickered, "I still can't get over that name."

Jongin pouted as he shoved Tao, "Hey! I made that name up."

"Exactly."

Jongin just ignored Tao at this point. Instead he pulled the wrapped present close to his body and readied the party poppers. Tao grabbed hold of the many many balloons and waited for the cue.

"Hey Kyungsoo, guess what day it is!" Yixing yelled.

And that was the cue.

Before Kyungsoo could answer, Jongin burst out of the pantry, singing 'Happy Birthday' on the top of his lungs. Tao followed, waving the balloons at Kyungsoo, who's eyes seemed to widened even more.

Jongin stopped next to the surprised male and turned to the camera, "Everyone! It's Kyungie's birthday, wish him a happy birthday!"

Yixing jumped into frame, hugging Kyungsoo as he happily stared at the camera, "He's turning 24 folks, such an old man."

"Aren't you 25 babe?"

"Shut up Fannie!"

Jongin giggled as he turned to Kyungsoo, shyly handing the shorter male the wrapped gift. 
Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he stared at Jongin, "Y-you got a gift for me?!" He asked, not tearing his eyes off his gorgeously shy boyfriend.

Jongin nodded and nudged him open it. Kyungsoo set it on the counter, in clear view of the camera and ripped apart the wrapping.

He started laughing as he pulled out the gift.

It was a full culinary set of Rilakkuma cooking utensils. Kyungsoo lifted the box to show off to the viewers, a wide smile painted on his face. Tao, with a straight face, shot a party popper, engulfing the kitchen with confetti. Ignoring the camera, Kyungsoo turned to Jongin, placing a gentle hand on the tan male's cheek.

"Thank you, darling." Kyungsoo whispered, leaning closer to Jongin. Jongin froze, eyeing the camera, "K-Kyungsoo hyung, it's live."

Kyungsoo smirked, "It's okay, let them see."

Tao howled and let loose another party popper as Kyungsoo and Jongin's lips met. Yixing clapped and Kris grinned from behind the camera. He leaned over to check the comments streaming in.

"Kyungsoo oppa is gaaayy??!!!"

"I know that kid lolol"

"He's so good at cooking, he should find a nice girl to marry."

"They're so cute!"

Kris smiled at the nice comments and ignored the mean ones. He turned the laptop away and continued filming the mini celebration.

 


 

Baekhyun stifled a laugh as he felt a pair of arms ravel around his lithe waist. His breath hitched as he felt Sehun's lips brush against the side of his neck.

"Hello sehunnie." Baekhyun chirped, continuing the work on his project.

"Pay attention to meeee." Sehun whined into the crook of Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun hummed, "I don't know baby, I have a lot of work to do."

"Do it later." Sehun grumbled, sniffing at Baekhyun's cinnamon scented perfume.

The specific scent of cinnamon was just so homey, because it reminded the taller of Baekhyun. And to Sehun, Baekhyun equals home.

Sehun got fed up with the lack of attention because he pulled Baekhyun's chair back, picking up the smaller male bridal style and carried him to the bedroom.

Sehun grinned in victory as he plopped down in bed, bringing the covers around them until him and Baekhyun were in a cozy blanket burrito.

"There, now you have to pay attention to me." He stated childishly. Baekhyun laughed as scooted onto Sehun's lap, his feet resting on the mattress. Baekhyun raised his hand, gently caressing Sehun's sharp jawline. The black haired male's eyes flew shut as he felt a pair of soft lips on his jaw.

Baekhyun peppered Sehun's jaw and throat with kisses before nuzzling the taller's neck comfortably. Sehun and Baekhyun spent some time like that, curled up together under a huge fluffy blanket that protected them from the cold outside.

Sehun nibbled at Baekhyun's earlobe lovingly, "My little princess." He cooed, pulling Baekhyun into a tighter hug.

"Sehun...." Baekhyun whined, trying to push away from the taller male.

Sehun ignored him and kept kissing his ear, making his way down to his lips. Baekhyun stopped struggling as Sehun connected their lips. His hands, instead of pushing Sehun's chest away, balled up, pulling Sehun closer by his shirt.

"My precious baby boy." Sehun whispered, his lips brushing against Baekhyun's as he kept repeating those words. 
Baekhyun could feel tears forming in his eyes from the insane amount of love coming from Baekhyun. Baekhyun squeezed his eyes shut, hiding his face in the crook of Sehun's shoulder.

"I love you." He choked out, blinking back the tears.

Sehun smiled and pulled the smaller boy impossibly closer, "I love you too Baekhyun. I love you so so much."

 


 

Jongin yawned as he stood up. Arching his back, he cracked a couple bones in his body, causing a small moan to spill from his lips.

He laid back down and rolled over, expecting Kyungsoo to be by his side, but no. The right side of the bed was empty.

Jongin spread his arms out, feeling the spot where Kyungsoo usually slept. It was cold, meaning that Kyungsoo had been up for a while.

Which was odd, even if the older male woke up, he would lie in bed until Jongin woke up as well. Then they would cuddle and whisper sweet nothings as they shared blissful kisses.

Every morning, Jongin woke with a smile because he knew, Kyungsoo was there to greet him with a warm smile and kiss.

Pouting, Jongin sat up. He shuffled out of the bedroom, on a mission to find Kyungsoo and get his well overdue morning kiss from him.

Jongin froze when he heard tiny yapping.

No.....it couldn't be.

The tan male turned to see a small, white, baby Samoyed turning towards him. 

Jongin almost cried, then and there. The puppy was so cute. It was like a white ball of fluff with short stubby legs.

He picked the precious pup up and held it close in his arms, laughing when the puppy his face.

"Hello little baby! Hello!" Jongin cooed, rubbing his nose against the Samoyed's white fur.

The puppy yapped again and Jongin frowned when he heard faint rustling. He looked down to see a small note attached to the pup's collar.

Hello Nini appa! My name is Bear! Happy birthday!

Jongin squealed again as he cuddled the small puppy, "Hello Bear! You're the cutest thing ever! Yes you are!"

He was so caught up in the puppy, he didn't notice someone approaching him from behind.

"Happy birthday baby."

Jongin spun around to see Kyungsoo standing behind him, a wide smile painted across the older's face.