ㄴnineteenㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

Triple Update! Make sure you read chapter 18 first!

 

"You know you were born to fly,
Tears you've cried, all of the pain you've felt.
It's to prepare you for the day you'll fly even higher."

-Taeyeon (ft Verbal Jint) 'I' 

Tao arched his back as he yawned, stretching out his sore back. He had ended up sleeping over. Tao was going to refuse but Jongin had pulled out those stupid puppy eyes and Tao found himself saying yes. Tao yawned once again as he padded over to the kitchen. He stopped momentarily at the open bedroom door. He smiled when he saw Jongin curled up in Kyungsoo's embrace, the blanket sliding off their bodies.

Tao quietly walked in the room, grabbing a hold of the blanket and pulling it over their bodies before leaving, closing the door behind. Listening to Jongin's story made Tao feel even more attached to the younger boy. Tao had always thought that Jongin was a pretty country boy, growing up in a gentle farm house with a loving mom, a caring dad and two other siblings. Boy could he be more wrong.

Jongin grew up in a similar environment as Tao. Tao's own mother was a drunk, taking out her frustration on her only child. Only Tao had covered his scars with tattoos. And it wasn't like Tao had romantic feelings for Jongin, he felt something stronger. He felt like he was obliged to protect the little pup when Kyungsoo wasn't around. Tao was snapped out of his thoughts when the doorbell rang. He shot a look at the closed bedroom door, then making his way to the front door. He swung it open to get a face full of camera equipment.

Tao blinked as a short dimpled male smiled, "Hello! Is Do Kyungsoo here?"

Tao recognized the two, almost everyone in Korea could. Yixing, the soft, brown haired cutie and his partner Kris. A silver haired silent giant. "Yea um...he's still sleepi-"

"Perfect! We can start filming him in his natural habitat, fans love that! Come on FanFan!"

Tao raised an eyebrow but turned sideways, letting Kris and Yixing in the apartment. Tao pointed at the closed door and Yixing opened the door letting Kris walk through with his camera. Yixing cooed when he saw Jongin and Kyungsoo tangled up together. Tao leaned against the doorway, crossing his arms as he flicked on the light. Jongin flinched at the sudden light and nuzzled Kyungsoo's chest, whining. Kyungsoo pried open an eye, sitting straight up when he caught sight of Yixing and Kris. "Y-you're...you're here!" He spat out, his eyes wide as he looked between the two directors.

Jongin let out a wide yawn which reminded Tao of a puppy as he sat up, "Hyung what's happening." He asked sleepily, his eyes still closed. He tugged sluggishly on Kyungsoo's sleeve, trying to get him to cuddle him more.

Yixing cooed as he pinched Jongin's cheek. Turning to the camera, he motioned to Jongin who was slowly coming to his senses, "This, right here people, is what rainbows and kitties are made out of."

 


 

Baekhyun ran down the halls, desperate to get to his boyfriend's class. He whizzed by open doors, ignoring the looks he got as his backpack slipped off his shoulder. He finally stopped in front of the room and peered in. The professor was wrapping up, the students were packing their bags. Baekhyun dashed in, smiling innocently at the teacher as he made a b-line for Sehun, who was sitting in the back.

"Hey Sehun, wanna go shoot some ho-"

"Nope sorry he's busy." Baekhyun cut off the guy who was talking to Sehun and grabbed the black haired male by the wrist.

"B-babe? What the fu-"

"Gotta go Sehun, gotta go, it's almost time!"

Sehun frowned as he hiked up his backpack, following his blonde haired boyfriend out the door, "What are you talking about?"

"Yixing and Kris's new webshow! Didn't you hear? They had auditions and everything! The trailer is being released tonight."

Sehun raised an eyebrow, following Baekhyun back to their dorm, "And what does this have to do with me?" Baekhyun gasped, "Because you are my boyfriend. And that means, if I like something, I want you to get into it too! You'll love it! Trust me."

Sehun groaned, "You're lucky I love you."

Baekhyun just grinned cheekily as he unlocked the door and ran inside. Sehun followed slowly behind him, shutting the door. Sehun watched, amused, as Baekhyun darted around, trying to hook up his laptop to the flatscreen mounted on the wall. (Yes Sehun spoiled the shorter male rotten but he couldn't help it! Baekhyun was just too cute.)

A screen popped up on the large screen, a cartoon of a smiling sheep and a sleeping dragon. A little speech bubble came out of the sheep's mouth saying, "Please wait, the live show will start momentarily."

Sehun kicked off his boots as he collapsed on the couch. He desperately wanted to change out of his skinny jeans but he was also too lazy to do so. Baekhyun came bounding out of the bathroom, wearing only Sehun's oversized sweater as he jumped into the latter's lap, "Has it started? Has it started?!"

Sehun chuckled. Baekhyun was acting like an oversized puppy. He brushed the blonde hair off the latter's face as he stared into those light brown eyes. Baekhyun froze, the corner of his lips tugging ever so slightly up as he leaned closer to Sehun, shifting his weight to lean on the latter's chest. Sehun placed his hands on those soft, bare milky white thighs and squeezed gently. Baekhyun gasped as he scooted even closer to Sehun.

Sehun's hands traveled up slowly and placed themselves on his lower back as Baekhyun leaned down. As their lips grazed together, piano music suddenly started. Baekhyun pulled away quickly and turned back around to face the screen, "IT'S STARTING!!!"

Sehun had to hold back a scream as he glared at the tv screen, which was playing some dumb theme song. Baekhyun nestled himself in Sehun's lap and nudged the latter's arms gently. Sehun fought back a smile as he wrapped his arms around the smaller's body, holding it close against his. Their legs were intertwined on the couch and Sehun placed a chaste kiss on top of Baekhyun's head as two people appeared on the screen.

"Hello! I'm Zhang Yixing!" The shorter one said, waving his hand at the camera. The taller one just smiled, "And I'm Kris Wu. We have finally picked our winner for the webshow! And thank you to everyone who auditioned. Yixing and I had a very hard time picking a winner." Yixing lifted up one finger, "But! We had to! And trust me when I say this, you'll love the two winners. This week is just a trailer, the real show starts next week, Wednesday at 8 pm."

Kris nodded, "And we air every Wednesday after that, at eight."

Yixing gently nudged Kris, "Enough talking FanFan, let's get to the trailer!"

Baekhyun clapped his hands excitedly as the screen cut to a rising sun. Faint piano music played in the back as little captions popped up on the screen.

We went to their house first thing in the morning, lets see their reaction to them winning!

The screen cut to Yixing smiling widely as he knocked on the door. It opened, revealing a sleepy, tattooed male. Yixing asked for Do Kyungsoo and Sehun froze.

He looked down at Baekhyun who had the same reaction, "D-did he just say.....Do Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun unfroze, diverting his attention to the screen, "Maybe its another Kyungsoo, there's probably a lot you know."

Sehun nodded slowly, still reluctant as he stared at the screen. The tattooed male led through the house until they stopped at a closed door. Yixing burst through it and Sehun almost screamed. There, on t.v was Jongin and Kyungsoo, curled up together, fast asleep.

Baekhyun turned to Sehun, his eyes wide, "You're seeing what I'm seeing.....right?!"

Sehun nodded slowly as he watched his brother slowly sit up, rubbing his eyes. They widened once they caught sight of the camera. He woke up Jongin, who immediately jumped up, when realizing that they had won.

The screen cut again to Kyungsoo in the kitchen, chopping vegetables in a fast manner. Sehun and Baekhyun watched, awestruck, as Kyungsoo continued to cook. When the latter cooked, it was like watching a masterpiece in the making. The male was cooking with such passion, they could not take their eyes off of him. The screen cut again to Jongin looking greedily at the finished plate. He shot a look at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo nodded. Jongin clapped his hands excitedly as he dug in. He looked up, his cheek bulging with food as he held out the chopsticks to the camera.

Yixing smiled as he came into view, taking the chopsticks from the brown haired male. He also started eating, his eyes widened as he gave two thumbs up at the camera. The shot faded as Jongin waved goodbye, his face plastered with a wide puppy smile. Sehun and Baekhyun started at the t.v, still very confused on what they just saw.

"Was that Kyungsoo and Jongin....in a web show?!"

"Yea."

"With Yixing and Kris?"

"Yea."

"geT ME MY PHONE."