ㄴfiveㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"Stop pretending to be calm, there are tears in your eyes,

I see a sadness like you've lost the world." 

iKon- "Airplane"

Jongdae was a strong person. He held himself high, no matter what hit him. He was proud to say that he lived life with a huge smile on his face....yet here he was, crying his heart out on the curb in front of the police station.

They had informed him that there were no information nor clues about Kyungsoo's whereabouts and that the only thing they could do now was wait for leads.

Jongdae was furious at first. This was the ing police. People came to them when they needed help and Jongdae needed their help desperately. But he was shoved aside.

"Hey....are you okay?"

He looked up and his breath hitched. It was that man, the man from the café, the one with the very cute niece. He was dressed in a police uniform and his hand rested on Jongdae's shoulder.

"Oh it's the cute waiter." The man smiled and sat on the curb next to Jongdae, "What's wrong cutie?"

"M-my best friend is missing and the police said t-they couldn't do anyt-thing." Jongdae stuttered through his tears.

The man's jaw clenched as he stood up. He pulled Jongdae up with him and tugged him back into the police station. Jongdae's eyes were wide as all the officers in the station bowed to the man next to him.

"Good afternoon Chief Kim." The officers chorused as they walked past them.

'Chief Kim' stood in the middle of the police station, Jongdae by his side, "I'm taking the case of the missing Do Kyungsoo. I will personally oversee the investigation and if you find anything of the matter, I want it on my desk in minutes."

There were choruses of yes's before they went back to work. The police officer smiled gently at Jongdae before leading him to the back, where there was a door opening to a small office.

'Chief Kim' shut the door and motioned to a seat. Jongdae sat down nervously while the police officer sat comfortably on his desk.

"My name is Kim Minseok and I'm going to help you find your friend."

 


 

Kyungsoo's eyes shot open when he felt a finger trace his cheek. Jongin scrambled backwards, face red due to the fact that he had been caught.

"I am s-sorry. You had a dirt on your cheek and I just wanted to help because I feel so bad and I want you to-"

"Hey it's okay." Kyungsoo interrupted the nervous, rambling boy. Jongin looked back, as if checking if anyone was with them.

"My father is going to leave in a couple minutes to go to work. Would you like to take a shower after he's gone?"

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes, "I can run away you know. I'm stronger than you."

Jongin's gaze dropped as he nodded, "But I don't want you to run. H-he will hurt me."

Kyungsoo sighed and nodded, "Fine, I won't run."

Jongin's expression lit up as he looked at Kyungsoo, "Really?!"

Kyungsoo fought down a smile as he nodded, "Really."

Jongin grinned and Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat. The moment the younger boy smiled, it seemed like all worries disappeared. He looked much younger and carefree with that wide smile on his face. Kyungsoo wanted Jongin to smile more.

"Kai! Get your up here."

Jongin flinched as he shot one last look at Kyungsoo before running upstairs.

"Yes father?"

"I'm going to work. The idiots need me to finish up something. I want dinner ready by the time I come back."

"Father.....how long will you be gone?"

Jongin's heart raced when his father turned to him, narrowing his eyes, "Why?"

"B-because I need to know when to start cooking so your food can be warm."

He let out a silent breath of relief as his father relaxed, "About three hours."

He opened the door and was about to step out when Jongin called out again, "F-father...may I take a shower?"

The older male grunted a response and mumbled 'don't use all the hot water' before slamming the door shut.

Jongin sighed he heard a loud click from outside. They were locked in. He waited until his father's car left the driveway and turned down the street. Jongin grabbed the lock keys which were hanging on a key shelf and ran downstairs.

"Hyung! I have the keys." He shouted gleefully as he skipped to the chained up male.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, "What did you just call me?"

Jongin's smile dropped as he looked nervously at Kyungsoo, "Hyung? Y-you told me you were 23 and I'm only 18 so I th-"

Kyungsoo smiled, "It's nice to hear someone call me Hyung."

Jongin cocked his head in confusion as he knelt down, slowly unlocking the shackle on Kyungsoo's ankle.

Kyungsoo let out a hiss as he brought his sore foot to his body, rubbing it as he looked gratefully at Jongin, "I have a younger brother, but he hates me. He only calls me Hyung when he's around other people and it sounds repulsive coming from him."

Jongin smiled softly as he stood up, "You should go shower Hyung."

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's tense muscles relaxed as he stood underneath the hot water. The droplets rolled down his somewhat muscular body.

It felt nice.

After being trapped in the dark basement for what seemed like weeks, the change felt nice.

He quickly washed up, not wanting to keep Jongin waiting. He slipped back into his soiled clothes and hurried downstairs. Kyungsoo frowned when he saw Jongin close to tears in the kitchen.

"Jongin?"

The brown haired male looked up surprised, he turned around quickly and Kyungsoo guessed that he was wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Jongin pointed to the stove and Kyungsoo followed his gaze to see a pan on the stove filled with charred vegetables.

"Oh."

Kyungsoo's reflexes kicked in as he picked up the pan and dropped it in the sink.

"H-Hyung?"

Kyungsoo pointed to a stool in the corner of the kitchen and Jongin walked over and sat in it silently. The younger male watched with wide eyes as Kyungsoo started chopping up vegetables. His gaze wavered to the latter's strong arms. He watched the muscles flex as Kyungsoo quickly chopped a couple onions and dropped them in the heating pan.

"You can cook?"

"I'm not a culinary major for nothing."

Jongin watched with wide eyes as Kyungsoo moved flawlessly through the kitchen. In less than an hour, there were three piping plates sitting on the counter. Kyungsoo wiped his hands free of vegetable juice and rolled down his sleeves.

"Those two are for your father and this is for you."

Jongin turned to Kyungsoo, worry etched in his face, "What about you?"

Kyungsoo smiled, "You eat, you need it more." He playfully poked at Jongin's scrawny arms. Giggles escaped the younger's mouth as Kyungsoo continued to tickle him.

Jongin stiffened when he heard the garage open. He grabbed the keys and pulled on Kyungsoo's hand. The older let himself be dragged downstairs, ignoring the warm sensation that came from Jongin's hand in his.

He sat obediently and let the latter chain him back up. Jongin looked at Kyungsoo one last time before throwing himself at the latter.

Kyungsoo stiffened in surprise as Jongin gave him a quick hug, "Thank you so much Hyung." Jongin whispered before sprinting back upstairs.

He had changed his clothes so it looked like he showered when in reality, Kyungsoo was the one who washed up.

He hung the keys back up and backed away, pretending to move the plates from the counter just as his father came bursting through the door.

Jongin flinched as his father sat down harshly on the table, not even sparing Jongin a glance before grabbing the chopstick sitting on the table.

Jongin backed away as his father pigged out on Kyungsoo's dishes.

There was a knot in his throat as his father slowed to a stop.

Did he hate it? Was he going to punish Jongin? The bruises from the last beating were barely healing and Jongin was far too tired to get another injury.

"Come here."

"W-what?"

"I said come here boy!" Jongin flinched as his father yelled. He padded over to the kitchen table, standing next to his father.

His eyes squeezed shut as he saw his father's hand come up towards him. Jongin gasped when he felt the hand on his shoulder, squeezing lightly.

"This is the best dinner you've ever made me."

Jongin let out a breath of relief as his father went back to eating.

"Here, eat some from that plate." His father pointed to the last dish sitting on the counter.

Jongin couldn't hold back the smile that erupted from his face as he started eating.

Thank you Kyungsoo Hyung.