ㄴsevenㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"Whenever I see someone so pure as you,
I start to laugh too for some reason ."

-Exo, 'She's Dreaming.'

Kyungsoo let out a laugh as Jongin tripped over a pillow.

It had become a habit for the older to be unchained the moment Jongin's father left the house. Jongin wanted Kyungsoo to have a little bit of freedom, so he didn't feel so cooped up downstairs in the dark. Kyungsoo really appreciated it and repayed Jongin by cooking his father's meals for him.  Everything was going smoothly. Except the fact that Kyungsoo was still technically kidnapped.

Jongin told him it was closing to a month since Kyungsoo first came to the house. Kyungsoo had just nodded and thought about how his parents were dealing with his disappearance. Kyungsoo was most worried about Jongdae. He was all the older male had.

Him and Jongin had grown closer too. He told Kyungsoo all about his horrid life. He told Kyungsoo about the first time his father hit him. Jongin's father was a ed up man. Kyungsoo couldn't wrap his mind around why anyone would want to hurt Jongin. An innocent kid. Jongin was literally just a kid. Yet he spent the majority of his life in fear. Kyungsoo was snapped out of his thoughts when a pillow hit the back of his head. He gasped and turned, narrowing his eyes at a giggling Jongin.

"I'm going to get you!" He yelled as he tackled Jongin. The two landed on the couch, Kyungsoo on top.

Jongin's eyes were wide as he stared at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo on the other hand froze. He had never been this close to Jongin before. He took in the younger's caramel skin, his pouty plump lips, and his beautiful light brown eyes. Kyungsoo found himself leaning down. It was like a magnetic force was between him and Jongin.

Their lips were just centimeters apart when the duo heard the garage door open.

Kyungsoo hopped off of Jongin and looked around the living room desperately. It was a mess. Pillows scattered the floor and the carpet was crooked. They weren't expecting Jongin's dad for at least another hour. Jongin's eyes were wide as he started cleaning up, "Bathroom now!"

Kyungsoo nodded and ran to the bathroom. He shut the door and locked it. Jongin cleaned up the last of the living room and slid to the outside of the bathroom just as the door in the kitchen leading to the garage flung open. Jongin's father narrowed his eyes at Jongin, "Why are you just standing there?"

His voice was harsh and more venomous then usual. Jongin gulped. His dad was in a bad mood. Just then, the toilet flushed and Jongin's father spun his head towards the bathroom. The door opened and Jongin quickly grabbed Kyungsoo's arms and forced them behind his back.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Jongin chanted in his head as he forced Kyungsoo to the basement door.

"Get down there!" He yelled, hoping that his voice sounded harsh.

He led Kyungsoo down to the basement. He mouthed a sorry as he chained Kyungsoo back up. Kyungsoo just nodded and Jongin shot him one last look before heading upstairs. He squeaked when he ran into his father, who was waiting for him at the top of the staircase.

"You punk." He growled as he grabbed the back of Jongin's neck. Jongin let out a yell as his father threw him to the ground. Jongin fell with a thud, the keys falling out of his hand. His father scooped up the keys and stomped on Jongin's outstretched hand. Jongin screamed as he felt a crack or two in his fingers. His father scowled as he knelt down, his face inches away from Jongin, "Don't you ever let him out when I'm not home." Jongin whimpered, pulling his injured hand close to his body. His father scoffed and harshly nudged the boy over with his foot before storming away. Jongin tried his best not to cry.

 


 

 

Jongdae refused to lose hope.

It was nearing a month since Kyungsoo disappeared and they found nothing. Minseok was getting swamped with other cases. Other cases that took priority. Jongdae sighed as he looked at Minseok's neat handwriting. He was rereading the notes the latter took when they talked to Sehun. Jongdae had read it so many time, hoping that maybe....just maybe he found something new.

Nothing.

Jongdae leaned back on the couch. Minseok was sitting at his desk, typing away at his laptop, occasionally flipping through files. The older male was wearing a suit. Well, he had taken the suit jacket off and now he just sat in a white button up and black slacks. He had loosened the tie around his neck and it was hanging crookedly on his chest. Jongdae's breath hitched as his eyes traveled to the latter's messily styled brown hair. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was deep in concentration.

And he looked soooo good.

Jongdae mentally smacked himself. He shouldn't be thinking like this about a police officer, especially one that offered to help him find Kyungsoo. And not to mention that he was 26.

26!

Jongdae had just turned 19. He was barely legal. And, on top of all that, Kyungsoo was still missing.

No, Jongdae will not get distracted. He will find Kyungsoo, bring him safely home and then...only then will he think about pursing Minseok or not. The silence was broken by Jongdae's phone. He fumbled with it, pressing the accept button as he glanced at Minseok, who didn't seem to notice.

"Hello?"

"HYUNG!"

"Sehun?"

"GUESS WHAT?!"

"What?"

"I FOUND SOMETHING!"

Jongdae sat up in surprise, choking on air. Minseok tore his gaze off his laptop and looked at Jongdae concerned.

"Really! What is it?" Jongdae was full on smiling at this point.

"So I was sitting at the bench where I found hyung's jacket and I hit by something. I turned around and I saw a little boy running out of this space between the bushes. He grabbed the ball and ran back through. So I followed, thinking maybe, his maybe, Hyung went this way too. And I kept walking until I saw a footprint. Remember that night he went missing? It rained that night! But then it got super cold."

Jongdae screamed, "MAYBE THE FOOTPRINTS WERE FROM THE KIDNAPPER."

Now this got Minseok's full attention.

Sehun yelled from the other side too, "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! So I followed the footprints and it led right to a neighborhood."

"We'll be there in five."

"We? Ooooo Hyung, are you with Min-"

Jongdae hung up.

Minseok looked at Jongdae, silently asking for answers, "Sehun's found footprints."

"But it's been more than a month?"

Jongdae quickly explained when Sehun told him and Minseok's eyes lit up, "Oh my god!" He grabbed his coat and hugged Jongdae tightly. "This is great!" He yelled, before placing a chaste kiss on the younger's cheek.

Jongdae froze as Minseok ran out his office. His hand slowly traveled up to touch the place where Minseok's lips met his cheek.

Well......