ㄴthirteenㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"The night doesn't belong to me.
Repeatedly thinking of the person who shouldn't belong to me."

-Tao '19'

 

Sehun wasn't exactly sure on how he got in the position. Position meaning, sitting on Baekhyun's couch, with the smaller male straddling him. They weren't doing anything dirty, Baekhyun far too innocent. Instead, the blonde haired male was happily playing with Sehun's hair. Sehun heard Baekhyun giggle once again when he felt a little tug in his scalp.

"What are you doing!" Sehun asked, playfully jabbing at Baekhyun's sides.

Baekhyun laughed louder as he squirmed in Sehun's hold. Finally, the taller male let him go. Baekhyun caught his breath as he slumped against Sehun. "Just playing with your hair."

"What am I, a Barbie doll?"

"You're attractive enough."

Sehun's eyes widened as he took in that sentence. Baekhyun gasped when he realized what he said and rolled off of Sehun. Sehun bit back a smile as the smaller male scurried into the kitchen, most probably turning red.

It's been two months since Kyungsoo returned. He hadn't went to see Kyungsoo. The latter probably preferred not to meet up with Sehun. Sehun didn't blame him, considering how he and his parents treated Kyungsoo. Graduation was coming up and Sehun's hopes of his brother attending were dimming. Baekhyun seemed to notice this but the latter hasn't said anything. Sehun appreciated it. Baekhyun knew exactly what to say and what not to say. To be honest, the blonde haired male probably knew Sehun better than Sehun did.

Sehun's been sporting a crush on Baekhyun since the faithful day he literally ran into him but he never got to courage to tell him. Chanyeol has been bugging him for weeks, saying that it was obvious that Baekhyun felt the same way. Sehun couldn't take that risk. What if Baekhyun just felt bad for Sehun and wanted to help as a friend? Sehun sighed and he got up, trying to distract himself from the thoughts he gets everyday. He peeped into the kitchen to see Baekhyun on the phone.

"You'll do that for me!? Oh my god, thank you Dae!"

Sehun cocked his head, 'Dae'? Was Baekhyun talking to Jongdae?

There was silence before Baekhyun erupted in laughter, "Fine! I admit! You're my favorite singer."

Sehun's heart clenched at those words. He shuffled a bit closer, maybe hoping to hear Jongdae on the other side.

"Fine fine....yea....take care of yourself....love you too." With that, Baekhyun hung up.

Sehun meant to leave but his legs wouldn't respond to his brain.

Love? Did Baekhyun have a relationship with Jongdae?! Baekhyun turned around and let out a squeak when he saw Sehun standing behind him. "S-Sehun! When did you get here?" Baekhyun his lips nervously, "H-how much did you hear?"

Sehun frowned, "You love him?"

"W-what?"

Sehun gritted his teeth as he took a couple steps closer to Baekhyun until he had the smaller male pinned against the kitchen wall, "I said...do you love Jongdae?"

Baekhyun squirmed under Sehun's intense stare and shook his head, "O-only as a friend...I sing at the café he works at. I've known him since I was a freshman."

Sehun stepped closer, "So you don't love him? Do you perhaps...." Sehun trailed off before snapping his attention back to Baekhyun, "love someone else?" Baekhyun flushed bright red as he looked down, avoiding Sehun's eyes.

"Answer me!" Sehun slammed a hand against the wall, less than a foot away from Baekhyun's body. The smaller flinched and nodded. Sehun felt his heart breaking. He knew it. Baekhyun didn't like him. He never did. He just pitied the pathetic rich boy with family issues. Sehun backed up. Baekhyun looked up in surprise as the taller male turned around, walking out of the kitchen.

"It's you!"

Sehun had one foot out of the kitchen when he heard Baekhyun's shout. He froze. 

"I love you Sehun, and I know it's ridiculous and you're probably straight. And we're on opposite sides of the social spectrum and you have a busin-" Baekhyun was cut off by Sehun's lips on his own. Baekhyun froze as Sehun hungrily moved his lips against Baekhyun's. "Kiss back." Sehun mumbled against Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun happily obeyed as he closed his eyes, letting his lips move against Sehun's. They finally pulled apart, breathing heavily. Baekhyun blinked as he looked into Sehun's eyes.

"I love you too Baek, I always have. I don't care about social classes or gender or all that . I'm yours and you're mine." Baekhyun grinned as he pressed another kiss against Sehun's lip, "I like the sound of that."

 


 

Minseok wasn't expecting company so he was surprised when he heard pounding on his door at 10:30 at night. He put aside the book he was reading and walked to the front door, opening the door. He let out a small shout of surprise when Jongdae came flying towards him, a tears dripping down his face. "J-Jongdae?!" Minseok quickly shut the front door and guided the crying male to his living room. He wrapped Jongdae in a fluffy blanket and sat down next to him on the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"THIS!"

Minseok blinked, surprised at Jongdae's loud tone, "What?"

"This! You're so nice and you take care of me and you're so funny and you look stupidly good in anything that you wear."

"Uh...thanks?"

"You're so dumb when you know exactly what I need and you make me smile and laugh when I fell like crying and...."

"Jongdae where are you going with this?"

Jongdae hid his face behind his hands as he slumped, "I can't do this. I've been thinking about you since that day we kissed and I can't help but feel...things for you and it's so wrong because you're 26 and a police officer and I'm 19, finishing up my first year of college." Minseok stayed silent as Jongdae continued to cry, "I hate myself for loving you....loving someone who I can never have."

"Who says you can't have me?"

It was barely a whisper but Jongdae heard it loud and clear. He looked up, eyes shimmering with tears, "W-what?"

"I mean it. I feel the same way about you and I think....if you give me a chance, we can make this work."

Jongdae sniffed as he moved closer to Minseok, who happily enveloped him in a warm hug.

"But...seven years."

Minseok shrugged, "My grandparents had a ten year , besides you're turning 20 in September, which is only a couple months away."

Jongdae sighed as he wiggled into Minseok's lap, "Okay but I'm warning you...I'm very high maintenance. I like-"

"You like to cuddle at night, you hate when people wear socks when they're sleeping. You prefer coffee in the morning and tea at night. Tests make you stressed, even if you know the material and sometimes you just need a hug." Jongdae's mouth dropped open. Minseok playfully nudged it closed with his finger, "What? I pay attention to my baby."

Jongdae groaned and hid his face in his hands, "I forgot how cheesy you were."