ㄴfourㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"I'm trying to release you from within me,
Trying to clear you away now,
I couldn't figure it out, you still misunderstand me."

Taemin, 'Soldier''

Kyungsoo woke again. But this time his hands were next to his body. His heart raced at the possibility of freedom. He got up quickly and tried to run up the stairs when his leg got jerked back. He let out a yell as he crashed to the ground. Kyungsoo swore violently as he turned, catching sight of his foot chained to the ground.

"A-are you okay?"

Kyungsoo whipped his head towards the shadows, squinting until he could see a thin figure step out into the light.

It was that guy again. He was wearing sweatpants and a blood stained grey shirt. Kyungsoo frowned as he caught sight of a droplet of blood appear on his caramel skin.

"You're bleeding." He said, breaking the silence.

The boy's hand flew up to his face, his hands shakily touching the cut of his cheek. He looked at his fingers stained with the crimson liquid.

"He....he got angry, I burnt his dinner."

The boy's voice was gentle and shy. He spoke quietly, as if he was afraid to speak. His body language was the same. He sat on his , hugging his feet. His toes wiggling against the cold basement floor. He seemed cut off and constantly on guard.

"What's your name? Kai?" Kyungsoo asked, finally getting uncomfortable with the looming silence.

"My actual name is Jongin....but please don't call me that in front of him. He doesn't like that name."

"Okay...Jongin. Why did you kidnap me?"

Jongin shrugged, "What does everyone want in the world? The thin piece of paper that can determine who you are."

"Money? You think my family would pay to get me back?!"

Jongin cocked his head to the side, clearly confused by Kyungsoo's words, "Of course. They want you back, no?"

Kyungsoo scoffed bitterly, "No."

"Why-" Jongin got cut off by a deep voice yelling for him. His eyes widened as his body stiffened. He shot up, slightly shaking as he ran up the stairs.

Kyungsoo sighed as he leaned against the wall, cringing as the hard bumps pressed against his back through his thin shirt.

As if, his parents were probably celebrating his disappearance. No more dealing with their adopted son. The one that had constantly disappointed them since they got him. Kyungsoo breathed out shakily. He closed his eyes. If he was going to be stuck here, he might as well get as much rest as he could.
 


 

Sehun sat stiffly, his hands folded in his lap as he stared at his parents. His dad had a huge cigar in his mouth, puffing leisurely. Sehun's nose wrinkled as the scent circled around him. He felt like it was choking him. A smokey hand creeping around him, clutching his neck, cutting off his breath. He coughed, gaining his mother's attention.

"Do you know where that boy is?!" His mother asked. She was at the edge of her patience.
Sehun shook his head, "I keep telling you mother, I think something bad happened to him. His suit jacket was on the park bench. Please let me go to the police."

Despite how Sehun acted towards his brother, he really loved him. He couldn't show it though. His parents were always whispering on how he was an illegitimate child and how it wasn't proper for Sehun to be a brother towards him.

They always talked about Sehun taking over his father's position, about him being the next biggest thing in the business world. But Sehun doesn't want that.

He was a normal teenager. He had his hobbies, like dancing or bubble tea. He had his friends and he had his high school crushes. But he could never admit that to his family. God forbid they found out Sehun was biual. They would absolutely loose it if they found out he was trying to woo another boy.

Sehun wasn't this cold guy either. He was emotionally unstable, no matter how confident he looked. He was afraid, always afraid. He didn't want to fail, didn't want to disappoint.

Under all those tough layers....Sehun was just a kid.

He stood up, pushing his chair back as he excused himself. His mother tried to stop him as he walked out. They were going to go to a party but honestly, that's the last thing they should be doing.

Their son is missing and they were worried about Sehun not going to a party.

Sehun scoffed in disgust as he grabbed his suit jacket, swinging it over his shoulder as he stepped outside.

It was late afternoon. The kids in his neighborhood were going in for dinner, abandoning their bikes and play toys as they rushed inside. Sehun smiled as he saw a particular little girl trip over her jump rope as she tried to catch up with her brother.

The farther he walked, the more relieved Sehun felt. He let his mind wonder, something he didn't dare to do at home.

He thought about school. His little knit group of friends. And his crush. Sehun smiled at the mere thought of his schoolboy crush.

His name was Luhan. And he helped Sehun find his class during freshman year.

Luhan was a year older, a college student now. Sehun never really talked to him though. Just admired from far.

Chanyeol says that it really isn't a crush, just an admiration and gratefulness. Sehun wonders if he is right. And it didn't help that the latter was far away at university. Sehun sighed, maybe it was time to let go.

His thoughts were interrupted when a small body bumped into his own. Sehun's eyebrows furrowed as he got ready to yell at the man but stopped. A pair of alluring light brown eyes were staring at him, full with fear and shock.

"A-are you okay?" Sehun found himself stuttering as he bent, trying to pick up the boxes that had fallen.

"You're...you're the O-oh Sehun! I'm so sorry!" The little male bowed multiple times.

Sehun smiled awkwardly as he motioned to the big brown boxes in his hands, "What would you like me to do with these?"

The small male gasped as he tried to take the boxed away from the heir, "No no! I got it. I just need to put it in my car." He motioned to a small beat up blue jeep parked on a driveway. Sehun flashed a quick smile as he walked to the jeep, carefully placing the boxes in the backseat.

"Thank you very much Mr. Oh."

Sehun scrunched his face, "Call me Sehun. I'm only 19."

Sehun was enchanted by the smaller male. His skin was so pale and soft looking, free of any blemishes or marks. His eyes were gentle, as they drooped a little. They were outlined with a thin line of eyeliner, which made them even more alluring. His soft blonde hair fell gently in his forehead, framing his face in the most perfect way. The latter's smile was blinding. It was so adorable and Sehun found himself figuratively drooling over the said male.

The shorter male flushed red as he tried to avoid Sehun's state.

"W-what's your name?"

"Baekhyun....Byun Baekhyun."