ㄴfifteenㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"Your love has given me everything
And it allows me to ascend high up into the clouds"

- Z.Tao 'Crown' 

The summer days passed quickly. Jongin and Kyungsoo spent their days walking around Busan, decorating their apartment and visiting their friends back in Seoul. Kyungsoo found a job as a bartender. It paid well but the short male hated the hours. He would leave after dinner and come back at the crack of dawn. Jongin hated the latter's hours even more. Kyungsoo seemed so tired and spent more time sleeping. But there was nothing that could be done. Kyungsoo didn't want to depend on his brother and he had to make money in some way or form and this was his solution. 

Before they knew it, it was September once more. Jongin was getting more and more restless as the days counted down to his first day of college.  The morning of, the tan male spent an hour sitting in his closet, torn about what to wear. Kyungsoo chuckled as he watched the younger male pout, unable to choose between black jeans or blue jeans.

"Nini, come on. You'll be late."

He really wasn't but Jongin didn't need to know that. The younger male squeaked and threw aside the blue jeans before grabbing a nice top. Kyungsoo chuckled as Jongin ran into the bathroom. "Works every time." He said, heading back into the kitchen.

By the time Jongin came into the kitchen, the table was already set. Kyungsoo was on the counter, flipping through a cookbook leisurely. Jongin dropped his backpack as he sat on the counter next to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled and slid off the counter, grabbing two plates of food before handing one to Jongin. Jongin happily started eating.

"You excited?" Kyungsoo asked, watching the younger eat. Jongin nodded, "I'm also kind of scared."

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, "Scared?"

"It's a new college and I haven't been in school for over a year. What if they hate me? What if they think I'm lame? Or dumb? Or -"

Jongin was cut off by Kyungsoo's hand on his mouth. His eyes widened as the older male wedged himself between Jongin's legs. Kyungsoo looked eye to eye to Jongin, who was still sitting on the counter.

"Not a word Jongin." Kyungsoo set aside his own plate, "You are one of the sweetest, smartest boys that I know. You care for others and that's something special in itself."

Jongin flushed red as Kyungsoo took his empty plate, sliding it in the sink before turning his attention back to Jongin, "Usually when someone is kidnapped, they don't feel at ease with their captor. I've always had these....feelings for you. I didn't know back then but I do know now."

Jongin's breath hitched as Kyungsoo held his cheek, pulling him down gently. Jongin's hand flew to Kyungsoo's shoulder as their mouths met in a gentle kiss. Jongin could feel Kyungsoo smiling as he kissed back. Kyungsoo chuckled when he heard Jongin whine a little when he pulled away. "Do you understand?" Kyungsoo asked softly.  Jongin's eyes darted to Kyungsoo's lips as he slowly nodded.

Kyungsoo smiled as he tugged Jongin from the counter, "Good, now we really have to go if you don't want to be late." Jongin grabbed his backpack and ran out the door. Kyungsoo followed, a wide smile on his face. 

 

"Hey don't be nervous." Kyungsoo turned to the younger male who was frozen in his seat.

"You can text me anytime, I'll respond." Kyungsoo added, after only getting silence.  Jongin slowly nodded as he opened the car door. Kyungsoo grabbed his arm and pulled him into a kiss. Jongin felt himself physically relaxing as the kiss took over his body.

"You okay now?"

Jongin nodded, mouth slightly open as he stared at Kyungsoo. 
Kyungsoo laughed as he pushed Jongin out of the car, "Go!"

Jongin nodded and slammed the door shut, watching as Kyungsoo drove away.

"You and your boyfriend are super cute."

Jongin yelped when he heard a voice behind him. He turned to see a tall boy smiling at him. His black hair was spiked up and he had multiple piercings on both ears. He had a feline smirk on his face as he eyed Jongin up and down.

"Um w-we're not dating....he just...I'm..."

The feline stranger let out a loud, high pitched laugh, "Right and I randomly kiss my friends on the lips."

Jongin pouted slightly as he started turning red earning another set of giggles from the stranger. 

"Tao."

Jongin looked up surprised.

"My name is Tao. And you are...."

"J-Jongin. Kim Jongin."

Tao smiled and stuck out a hand. Jongin took it gingerly, avoided the multitude of rings on his fingers, "Well Mr. Kim Jongin, I have a feeling that we'll be good friends."

 


 

 

"Sehun....Oh Sehun!"

Sehun sighed and turned back around. His mother stood by the car, frowning, "What is wrong with you?! Give your mother a proper goodbye!"

"Bye."

With that Sehun walked towards the dorm building. He could hear the protests his mom was yelling but Sehun did not give a flying .

After Kyungsoo and him made up, Sehun went out of his way to make sure that his parents knew that, despite him doing what they wanted him to do, he still acted up against them.

His parents sent him to the best university in Korea for his business major in hopes that one day, Sehun would take over the company. Although Sehun didn't completely want to go down that path, he had no other way to go. He had no other passion that he knew of...only business.

So he made up his mind. Take over the company and become the best CEO it has ever had and make sure, no one remembered his father's name.

Harsh, he knows but this was the only revenge he could manage.

Sehun sighed as he shifted the heavy box in his hands and unlocked his dorm with great difficulty. He nudged open the door with his hip and walked inside. The room was empty, his roommate probably didn't arrive yet.

Sehun dropped the box on his bed and froze when he heard a flushing noise from the bathroom. He turned to see the door opening and a small blonde male come out of the bathroom.

"B-b-b..."

"Surprise?!" Baekhyun smiled as he waved innocently to Sehun.

Sehun's mouth dropped open as he padded over to Baekhyun, poking the latter's cheek gently, just to make sure he was really there.

"I-I thought you went to Busan, to go the same university as Jongin."

Baekhyun smiled as he pressed a loving kiss on Sehun's cheek, "I did. I was on the bus when I realized that, you sir, are 100% incapable of taking care of yourself. So I pulled a few strings and transferred here before classes started. Don't even get me started on how big a pain in the it was to get roomed with yo-"

Baekhyun was cut off by Sehun kissing him. He let out a muffled yell before gently being lulled into the kiss. They pulled away, foreheads pressed together as Sehun stared at Baekhyun.

"Why?" Sehun whispered, still unsure if this was a dream or reality.

"Because every great CEO needs an equally kick- assistant."

Sehun let out a loud laugh as he pulled the blonde male even closer. Their lips locked together, arms embracing each other.

"I love you Baek, I love you so damn much."