ㄴtwenty-oneㄱ

Kidnap [Kaisoo]

"When the fate of angels and devils are in your hand, 
Every minute and every second of greed is in your heart, 
When evil has swallowed your heart, all will be invaded"

Kyungsoo pulled up his scarf as a woman pointed at him, whispering to her husband. Kyungsoo averted his gaze as they stared at him and pretended that he was reading the back of the coffee mix label.

"Um excuse me?"

Kyungsoo looked up to see that woman and her husband standing next to him. He pulled down his scarf and she smiled, "You're Do Kyungsoo right? The one with the cooking webshow?"

Kyungsoo grinned nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Y-yes that's me."

The woman squealed and hit her husband's arm excitedly, "You look so handsome and young in real life too! How old are you?!"

"I-I'm 23 ma'am."

"Ah so young! Polite too. Can we take a picture?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened as his cheeks flushed, "A picture?...with me?"

The woman nodded, nudging her husband to pull out his phone, "Isn't that what all the younglings are doing when they meet their idol?"

"I-idol!"

"Say Kimchi!!!!"

Kyungsoo managed a quick smile before the flash blinded him. The woman patted his arm gently, "I loved that curry you made in the webshow, I tried to and it's very easy to make! I'm looking forward to your next show!" Kyungsoo grinned as he waved at the couple walking away, "Thank you so much for your support!"

That happened three more times before Kyungsoo finally managed to finish his grocery shopping. He thought that, maybe he would get recognized a bit after doing the webshow for a couple months but he never anticipated being recognized after the first official show. Yixing and Kris were more popular that he had originally thought. Nevertheless, Kyungsoo kept to himself as he walked back to his apartment, smiling at Heechul who manned the front desk.

With the groceries tucked under one arm, Kyungsoo unlocked the apartment door, setting down the brown bags on the counter before heading up to change. He unlocked his phone as he slipped into a fluffy sweater. He had a couple messages from Yixing and Kris. Quickly replying to them, Kyungsoo threw his phone on the bed before heading back into the kitchen. Kyungsoo yawned as he checked the clock.

1:39

Another two hours before Jongin came home. Kyungsoo grinned at the thought of the brown haired male bursting through the front door, usually laughing, yelling, or both. Kyungsoo flipped through his cookbook, planning his next show when rapid knocks were heard on the door. Those small knocks turned into pounding. Kyungsoo ran to the door, swinging it open. He gasped as a familiar blonde male shot into the apartment, hugging Kyungsoo tightly.

"B-Baekhyun?"

The said blonde male looked up, teary eyed. Kyungsoo frowned, "What's wrong Baek?"

"S-Sehun! Th-they found o-out!!" Baekhyun was crying, blubbering his words. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to decipher what Baekhyun just said.

"Found out? Found out what? Baekhyun what's wro-"

"HIS PARENTS! THEY SAW US KISSING AND THEY TOOK SEHUN."

Kyungsoo's face hardened as he grabbed his keys, "Get to the car. We're going to Seoul."

 


 

Jongin giggled as he threw another crumpled up ball of paper at Tao. Tao hid a smile as he looked around, pretending as if he didn't know who hit him. Finally Jongin poked Tao's arm, "It was me Tao! Ha ha! I got you!"

Tao grinned as he ruffled the shorter male, "Damn right you did pup. You're so sneaky."

Jongin flashed his trademark grin before going back to his work. The two were currently in their literature class and we're working on a project together. The teacher had stepped out for a few minutes and the class was free to do whatever they wanted. The door flew open and the teacher, quite flustered, trailed behind a familiar face.

"K-Kyungsoo hyung?" Jongin stammered as he stood up. His eyes widened when he saw Baekhyun peeping from the doorway. He furrowed his eyebrows, why was Baekhyun all the way in Busan. The girls in his class squealed when they noticed the newcomer. Jongin found out this morning that Kyungsoo became very popular among the student body, as the winner of the web show contest.

"Mr.Kim, Mr. Huang you are dismissed."

Jongin shared a confused glance with Tao as he packed his backpack. Kyungsoo didn't look happy either. In fact, he seemed angry.....very angry. His eyebrows were furrowed, his jaw was clenched and his fists were curled up tightly in balls. Baekhyun's eyes were bloodshot, as if he'd been crying. Jongin and Tao made their way out of the classroom and followed Kyungsoo to the car, "What's happening Kyungsoo hyung, why is Baekhyun here?"

Kyungsoo's grip on the steering wheel tightened as the engine roared to life, "My parents found out about Sehun's relationship with Baekhyun and are keeping him hostage in the family mansion." Kyungsoo spat out the word 'parents' as if it was some sort of poison.

"Can I break down a door?" Tao asked, tentatively raised a hand. Baekhyun turned around from his spot in the passenger seat and raised an eyebrow, "I don't think we've properly met. I'm Byun Baekhyun."

Tao nodded, "Huang Zitao, call me Tao. So is that a yes? Can I break down a door?"

Kyungsoo smirked at the rear view mirror, making eye contact with the tattooed male, "Break a couple vases while you're at it."

"Done."



 

 

The five hour drive was turned into a three and a half hours. Kyungsoo drove like a mad man, shortening their travel time considerably. He parked in front of the gate, stepping out. The guard manning the huge iron gate recognized Kyungsoo and let them pass. Kyungsoo smirked as he got back in the car and drove into the large estate.Baekhyun got out of the car, Kyungsoo followed, slamming the door shut furiously. Jongin followed cautiously. He had never seen Kyungsoo so mad.

He had seen Kyungsoo's dark side when they tied up Jongin's dad but Kyungsoo was burning with anger right now. It was like there was a flame incasing  the black haired male as he stormed towards the front door. Tao followed behind, leisurely walking towards the porch. He waved to a couple gardeners who seemed frightened of this intimidating man. Jongin and Baekhyun brought up the rear, not as aggressive as Kyungsoo or Tao. Kyungsoo pounded on the door with his fist. The door flew open to reveal a man in a suit.

"Kyungsoo! I have-"

"Enough Jinki, is mom and dad home?"

"Yea they're in th-"

Kyungsoo pushed past Jinki and stormed into the house. Tao grinned as he pulled up his sleeves, "Yes! Let's go break some doors!"

"MOTHER. FATHER." Kyungsoo roared as he walked up the middle of the large staircase. A door from a distance opened and a woman stepped out. She was in heels and a dress. Her hair was curled to perfection but her expression was ice cold.

"Kyungsoo." She stated as she stopped at the top of the staircase.

"Where. Is. Sehun." Kyungsoo growled lowly, making his way up the stairs.

"It's none of your business." The woman sniffed before turning around, heading back into the room where she came from.

"It is my ing business, where is my brother?!" Kyungsoo's voice got louder as he climbed a couple more stairs.

"ENOUGH."

A loud shout echoed through the parlor. Kyungsoo turned to see his father standing at the base of the stairs, as angry as Kyungsoo was.

"Why are you here? Where have you been?!" His dad yelled. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and ignored him, "Sehun?! Where are you bud?"

He pushed past his mom, heading towards Sehun's old bedroom. He could hear muffled yells from behind the door and he smirked, "TAO!"

"YES." The tattooed male raced up the stairs, mockingly bowing at Mrs. Oh before joining Kyungsoo in front of Sehun's door.

"Sehun back up a bit, we're breaking in." Kyungsoo announced, and then backing up when he got a shout of reassurance.

He turned to Tao and motioned to the door, "Do your thing."

Tao smirked as he backed up a bit. Kyungsoo moved well away from the door as the lean male delivered a powerful blow right to the edge of the door. It flew open, revealing a messy looking Sehun. Baekhyun, who followed Tao up the stairs let out a cry of relief as he flew into Sehun's arms. Sehun held the blonde haired boy close, whispering reassuring words as he attempted to get Baekhyun to stop crying.

Kyungsoo shot a victorious look at his mother as Sehun walked out of bedroom, which his parents had turned into a cage.

"I SAID ENOUGH. WE ARE SEHUN'S PARENTS, WE KNO-"

Sehun's dad was cut off by Kyungsoo's loud laughter. Mr. Oh's eyes widened as Kyungsoo grabbed Sehun's wrist, pulling him down the staircase.

"Parents? Don't you dare say you're his parents. When was the last time you told him he did a good job? When was the last time you told him it was okay to fail?!" Kyungsoo pointed at Baekhyun, "That boy was there for Sehun when he was at his worst. And don't even get my started on how you treated me."

Mr. Oh scoffed, "Just because you're a big shot web star doesn't mean you can talk to your parents like that!"

Kyungsoo laughed louder, sending chills down everyone's back. even Jongin.

"Oh that's funny! I can't talk back?" Kyungsoo's smile slipped off his face as he glared at his parents, "Do you even know what I've been through these past 8 months? I've been chained up in a basement for four months. With little to no food, no water, a shower once a week."

Mr and Mrs Oh's eyes widened as they watched Kyungsoo, dumbstruck.

"Yea you heard me right. Chained. I was kidnapped. And did either of you care?!" Kyungsoo lifted up his shirt, revealing scars left by Jongin's father. His mother gasped at the white lines etched in his pale skin, "I was beat up, cut by a knife by a psycho. Who hurt his own son." Kyungsoo motioned to Jongin who seemed ready to cry.

"Sehun has done nothing wrong. He went to the college you wanted. He's studying what you wanted him to study. He's going to take over your company, and now......you're not going to even let him love who he wants to love?"

Kyungsoo's rant left the two adults speechless. Sehun decided this was a good time to barge in, "Father, mother. I have decided. I'm going to take over the company. I'm going to be the CEO. I'm going to make sure that my name gets remembered, not yours. I'm going to erase your influence in this world and replace it with mine and at the end...." he paused, pulling Baekhyun closer to him, "You're only going to be remembered as the parents of the great Oh Sehun."

 

 

last three chapters let's goO!