Identity revealed. What Will Happen Next? Part 1

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

 

okay guys please tell me how the first chapter was? was good? okay? crap?


YOUR POV:

I wondered who that boy was, so I turned around...shocked to see...him. Yong JunHyung, the bastard that USED me to make Jin Ah jealous. I smriked..thinking how

slowly I should break him... This should be fun since he's wearing our school uniform. But it seems like he doesn't recognise IU and I. Good..smirking again.

YOU: Hey, guys. I said smirking

IU: JiYeon ah~. Saying in an aegyo tone. I am hungry...oh why are you smirking.

T-ara: Yeah. Wae?

YOU: You wouldn't believe who I just saw. I said smirking again. I'm going to have FUN breaking him. AHAHAHAHA. AND you girls are going to join me

IU/T-ara: Nugu?

YOU: Yong JunHyung. It seems like he's wearing our school uniform. I said smirking.

IU and T-ara girls had their mouths open when they heard his name but quickly closed it and smirked.

IU: CHINCHA?

YOU: Oh~ He is easy to recognise. But the thing is he doesn't remember us, IU ah~. Which means you and I can get our revenge and make him suffer like me in the past and you T-ara girls can have some fun bullying him as he interupted our fun eariler. smirking, knowing the girls will agree.

T-ara/IU: Alright, We're IN. they said in unison, smiling and of course smirking.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Queenka JiYeon, IU and T-ara were walking to school with their arms linked. Talking about how they would torture JunHyung. All were think differently. T-ara were talking among themeselves how they would bully him to make his school life here in Seoul High miserable. Whereas, IU and JiYeon were talking to each other how the two of them would make him suffer the pain, JiYeon had experienced during middle school.

YOUR POV:

When we got to the school gate, the bell rang and went to our classrooms. And oh, T-ara, IU and I are all in the same class. When we got to the door of our classroom, it was filled with noisy students but it all died down when I slammed the door open.

YOU: I slammed the door open and everyone became quiet and looked down. I saw the nerd boy and went up to him. Yah! Nerd boy. Just becuase I let you off this morning doesn't mean your safe. I said in a menacing voice, smirk and walked to my desk and sat down.

I got to my desk and sat down, taking out the stuf I need for class, but I don't really listening in class. As I was about to take a nap, our loud teacher Mr Kang came in and told us that there are 7 new transfer student in our class. That made me wide awake. Yes, new students to pick on.

Mr Kang: ALRIGHT! STUDENTS! he shouted. Today we have 7 new transfer students and will be your new classmates. Treat them well. Come in.

The 7 new students came in and some of them caught my attention. Yong JunHyun. I smirked, thinking this will be easier to break him into pieces.

Mr Kang: Okay introduce yourself.

"Annyonghaseyo, I am Kim Seyong. I am currently 18 years old and part of a gang called MYNAME. Please take care of me."

He said with a smile and bowed to the class. Next was a boy with lips that looks quite kissable.

"Annyonghaseyo, Kang InSoo imnida. I am 18 and in the same gang as SeYong. Please take care of me"

He looked quite built and....quite hot.. Next was a boy with black hair with big round puppy-ish eyes that could make any girl fall for him. But it won't work on me.

"Annyonghaseyo, GunWoo imnida. I'm 18 and the leader of MYNAME. Please take care of me."

Oh~ so he's the leader of the MYNAME gang....MYNAME where have I heard of that gang before. Although he's the leader he looks quite weak to me, that InSoo guy or SeYong guy could pass as a leader but this guy looks hell weak. The next one...looked quite familiar, but i wasn't sure until he introduced himself.

"Annyonghaseyo, Yang SeungHo iminda. I'm 18 and Leader of the gang called MBLAQ. Mess with me or my members, you'll regret it. He said the last line as a threat.

Please take care of me.

Wait...WHAT? Yang SeungHo? as in that SeungHo who toyed with IU's feelings. So thats why I find him so familiar. Well then Yang SeungHo, your going to suffer along with JunHyung. I'll show you who not to mess with. I smirked and let out a laugh that got caught by Mr Kang.

Mr Kang: JiYeon-shi is there something wrong?

YOU: I gave him a glare telling him thats there's nothing. No. I said in an irritated voice.

Mr Kang: O-oh I see. he turned to the students. Please continue.

Aish such a scaredy cat. Why is he even a teacher at this school. The next student caught my eye. I knew him. I know him very well because he IS Jin Ah's twin brother, so I plan to use him as well for my revenge. That's right I forgot about my revenge. Want to know my revenge? Well I'll let you know later.

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm Lee Joon"

he said with a big smile making the girls in our room squealing a bit. That made me a bit irritated so I purposely slammed the table making the classroom silent. Joon was looking at me but then broke the eye contact and continued on with his introduction.

"I'm 17 and I'm a member of the gang MBLAQ. Please take car of me."

There were two more people, yes that's right JunHyung and a short yellow/blonde-ish haired guy that could pass as a girl if he crossed dressed.

"Annyonghaseyo, Yong JunHyung imminda. I'm part of a gang called B2ST. I'm currently single." he said with a wink.eww. " I'm 18. Please take care of me."

What? He's single, well that makes things more easier. I smirked when I thought of what to do to make him feel the pain..the pain of being used. I still remember those words he said to me and now I will make him eat those words. Yes now because of the other two that I knew quite well, I plan to use them for my revenge. First I'll ask JunHyung to date me if not I'll MAKE him date me or MAKE him fall in love with me, cheat on him either using SeungHo or Lee Joon or....BOTH and do whatever it takes to make him jealous and then dump him saying that the love I had for him were all fake. But I have to make sure he doesn't know that I am the Park JiYeon he know from middle school. I've changed, IU has changed as well. Not to mention SeungHo doesn't even recognise IU so that makes it a lot easier. A smirk grew across but all my thoughts were interupted by the last student.

"Annyonghaseyo, Yang YoSeob imminda. I am the cutie who is part of the gang B2ST but I am scary when angered. I'm 17. Please take car of me"

With that they went to their allocated seats and sat down. SeungHo sat infront of IU and JunHyung sat next to me while the other guys were scattered around the room. Hmm... this will be interesting these boys and their gang that they're all part of...why..WHY does it all sound so familiar. Well I'll find out about that soon enough. Thinking now that I have plan on my revenge, I took my phone out and texted IU and T-ara girls about what my plans were and told them not to interfere with my revenge plan but they can have fun on their own doing whatever they want as long it doesn't interfere with what I was doing.

IU POV:

I was just siting down looking out at the window until Mr Kang came in and started saying we have 7 new transfer student. When they came in I was SO shocked and ANGRY at the same time. To think I would see him again. Yang SeungHo...this time I will make you suffer and make you feel how it feels to have your feelings being toyed with. Another was Lee Joon and Yong JunHyung, as I was thinking of what revenge I should give those three. I couldn't believe my eyes when SeungHo sat in front of me and JunHyung sat next to JiYeon. I was about to put my hand up to ask Mr Kang if he could sit somewhere else but stopped when my phone vibrated in my skirt. I took it out and saw JiYeon's message. I opened and saw JiYeons message and when I saw the message, a smirk crept across my face. I turned around to JiYeon and started whispering to her.

"JiYeon ah~"

JY: Wae?. she said looking at me confused

"Can I join you with your plan? You know what I mean. Date them and make them jealous and then dumped them."

I whispered to her as quiet as I can. JiYeon responded with a nod and a smile. I knew that it was a yes.

"Gomawo, JiYeon ah~" I said in an aegyo voice and heard her chuckling and placed her head down to sleep. I was about to turn around to focus on Mr Kang's boring lectures when I caught JunHyung staring at me. Oh no did he hear our conversation? Probably not, I mean I was whispering so he couldn't of heard that right?

3RD PERSON POV:

After the eye contact that IU made with JunHyung, she went back trying to focus on the teacher boring class lecture but couldn't because she was worried that JunHyung heard her conversation with JiYeon and was worried that he'll find out the the JiYeon next to him was the Jiyeon from middle school.

Mr Kang's lesson was boring as Jiyeon was sleeping, T-ara girls were reading the messages the recieved from their Queenka, IU worrying about the eye contact she made with JunHyung eariler. The lesson went by slowly, however there was a guy who kept looking over to Jiyeon. Yes, that person is none other than JunHyung. IU kept on looking back only to see JunHyung ocassionaly looking at JiYeon.

JUNHYUNG POV:

As I made my way over to my seat next to a girl called Park JiYeon. Surely her name was the same as the Jiyeon I knew in middle school, but I'm sure they aren't the same person. I mean look at this Jiyeon next to me, they call her the Queenka of this school, everyone fears her and is known as a heartless girl but she looks....weak. There's no way she's the JiYeon I know. I was trying to focus on the lesson, but they're conversation caught my attention. I only caught the last line. What? Did I hear right? Date them, make them jealous and then dumped them. I was staring at the girl that was talking to this JiYeon girl next to me. She seems...to be suprised...but why does she look familiar?

I ignored that and carried on listening to Mr Kang's lesson. Mr Kang was telling us to finish answering the questions by the end of class. I then realized that I didn't have a text book so I had no other choice to ask the so called Queenka. 

I shooked her on the shoulder. "Yah" i said. but she didn't budge at all.

"YAH!" I said a little louder but not loud enough for the tacher to hear, but she still didn't budge so I slapped her arm.

YOUR POV:

I was having a nice slap until some one spoke to me

???: Yah.

I didn't want to wake up so I ignored him.

???: YAH!

This time he said it a little louder. I got a bit annoyed and irritated and tried to keep my temper so I wont snap in class, so I ignored him again. But I immediately snapped when he slapped my arm.

I sat up, turned to him and slammed my hand on the table making everyone turn their attention to me*

I said in a low menacing voice.

YOU: WHAT!? What do you want?

Mr Kang: J-J-Jiyeon shi...he was stuttering, suprised and scared by my actions. I-I-is there anything wrong? he said avoiding my eye contact

YOU: No! *I said in a low annoyed voice* But...

I looked over to the guy JunHyung.

YOU: I'm sure this BASTARD next to me do. Why don't you ask him instead. I said slamming the table, pfft he sure looks scared.

Mr Kang: O-o-o-okay. JunHyung shi.. Is there something....

JunHyung: Oh... It's just that I don't have a text book, so I wanted to borrow a text book so I ask JiYeon -shi...I-I-I didn't mean to anger her.

He didn't mean to anger me? HAH What bull that this. If he didn't want to anger me then why the did he slap me. ARGHH this makes me want to start my revenge right now, but I can't not now. If I do then he'll know my identity, that can't happen.

Mr Kang then told that he could borrow the text book from another classmate and the teacher apologized to me, and carried on with the lesson. And then the bell rang for lunch. YESS!! Lunch was my favorite time, aside being the Queenka of this school, I love food the most. It's the same for IU and T-ara.

I was about to get out my seat when JunHyung came stood up and stood next to my desk.

YOU: Argh! What do you WANT? *I said giving a death glare*

JH: I...ugh sorry about that JiYeon shi. *and he left.*

Huh? JiYeon shi? YES, he doesn't recognise me. A smirk crept across, well of course he won't recognise me. Duh I changed for the past 2 years. My hair is now long and is dyed blonde-ish black and my personality is no longer to be seen as the Jiyeon from the past. Oh wells, I stood up and went over to IU and T-ara talking about something..

YOU: Hey~ *I jumped over to them*

IU: Oh..JiYeon ah~...

YOU: Hm..? IU ah~ waegure?

T-ara: Oh, IU said that she's worried that JunHyung might of overheard your conversation eariler with IU about your revenge plan.

Hmm...revenge plan...OH they must mean that. aish those silly girls,

YOU: aigoo. Don't worry about that.

IU/T-ara: Waeyo? Aren't you at least worried about him.. no them as in you know who..JunHyung, SeungHo and Joon. 

YOU: Aniyo. I'm not worried. I mean, that bastard talked to me and called me Jiyeon shi...so if he called me that then I'm sure the other two won't recognise who I am. Any ways lets go and eat I'm hungry.

We walked towards the cafeteria.

T-ara Qri: Kunde... are you really sure about that Jiyeon ah~? I mean he might b-

YOU: Yah! I said don't worry. He even apologized eariler and he even stuttered. Now, drop this topic, we'll go to the cafeteria and discuss about our PLAN. Okay??

IU/T-ara: Oh. Arraso.

3RD PERSON POV:

The girls decided to drop the topic and followed their Queenka to the cafeteria. They were happily chatting their way down to the cafeteria but little did they know there were 7 boys behind them eyeing their every move because they have interest in the Queenka and her followers. However, these 7 boys didn't hear the conversations the girls had.

Curious who these 7 boys are? Well, they are none other than the 7 new students in Jiyeon's class. Will these boys be able to have a peaceful school life? Or will they experience friendship, love, hate or betrayal..maybe.

Well let's go over to the 7 boys that were gaining interest in the Queenka and her followers.

THE 7 BOYS POV:

JunHyung(JH): Hmm, there's something about that Queenka and her followers. Don't you think, SeungHo ah?

SeungHo(SH): Yeah. *looking at the girls until they're out of their sight*

Lee Joon(LJ): That Queenka..What's her name?

JH: JiYeon. Park JiYeon.

LJ:BWO!? PARK JIYEON *slightly raising his voice*

JH: Oh...But-

LJ/SH: But what?

JH: Well.. I talked to her earlier in class, but she doesn't seem to be the JiYeon we know from middle school. And SeungHo ah~ that girl that walks next to her that has short hair thats up to her shoulders looks like IU. But it might not be the two we're looking for.

LJ: Are you sure that's not the Park JiYeon and IU we know from middle school?

SH: Yeah. How sure are you? JunHyung?

JH: Look like I said eariler. I talked to her, she's nothing like the happy, bubbly JiYeon I know from middle school. I mean look at her, she's the Queenka of this school, heartless, everyone's scared of her. Even the teacher was scared of her. And for that girl that looks like IU.. well I'm pretty sure that's not IU..

GunWoo(GW): Umm..

Lee Joon, SeungHo and JunHyung turned their attention to GunWoo, who suddenly spoke up.

LJ/SH/JH: What?

GW: Well you guys were talking about whether that the girls are JiYeon or IU or not. There's just something I wanted you guys to know. You know just a warning to you and to your gang.

SH/JH: Yah! Who are you to give a warning to US HUH?

GW: No, I'm just telling you because....

LJ/SH/JH: Because WHAT?

SeYong(SY): Hyung, please calm down and let us explain. Our Leader, GunWoo hyung is just telling you before hand because we.....we MYNAME have experienced what they've done to us. But it seems like they don't remember us either.

LJ: So...

SH: So your saying?

JH: Your point is?

InSoo(IS): Do you know that in this school there are 2 Kingkas and only 1 Queenka?

LJ/SH/JH: Yes? Your point?

GW: Well, do you know who the 2 Kingkas are?

LJ/SH/JH: Aniyo...waeyo.

IS: Well apparently they're the most fearful Kingka groups here in Seoul High. INFINITE and DBSK. INFINITE has 7 members and SungGku is the Leader of the INFINITE gang. Whereas, DBSK has 5 members and YunHo being the Leader of DBSK....

InSoo took a breathe before continueing on. Seeing that SeYong continued it for InSoo.

SY: These 2 Kingka groups are not to be messed with. They don't give a damn whether your a boy or girl, if you mess with them..your life would be hell.

LJ/SH/JH: And what's the 2 Kingkas got to do with the Queenka and her followers?

SY: *Sigh* Well apparently the 2 Kingkas are keeping their distance or like avoiding the Queenka and her followers. INFINITE'S strongest member is Hoya, but I heard from a friend who witnessed the fight between the Queenka and her followers, that he got beaten up by the Queenka herself. Because of that they're avoiding her. Not because they're scared of her it's because she's the Leader of that..Gang.

IS: Yeah...the Queenka is the Leader of that gang. The most infamous gang.

GW: Yeah..Those girls aren't to messed with. At that time we didn't know anything about them so we picked a fight with them and at that time your friend who's part of your gang YoSeob was there with us and things started to get ugly. We then found out which gang they belonged to..we began panicking if they would remember us because YoSeob is a member or B2ST right?

JH: Yeah.. and?

SY: Well..do you remember seeing Yoseob(YS) with a broken leg that took 3 months to heal?

JH: Yeah. Why?

IS: Well the thing is.. do you know the Infamous gang Silver Dragons?

LJ/SH/JH: Yeah. We've heard of them.

SH: I mean who wouldn't. They're famous for being cruel and heartless.

IS: JunHyung, you said that you that you know the Queenka Park JiYeon and IU but your not sure if it's them or not right?

JH: Yeah...

IS: Well, what I feel is that this Queenka and this IU here look familar to the ones we knew from middle school. I mean they have the same name so it can't be a coincident.

LJ: Now that you mentioned it...

JH: Now that reminds me...

IS/SY/GW/YS/SH: What?

JH: Well eariler in class I overheard IU and the Queenka's conversation saying something about 'date them, make them jealous and then dump them'. Anyway what's about the Silver Dragon gang?

LJ: Yeah, what about them?

IS: Well, you see.. I have a friend that went to the same middle school that those 2 girls went to and witnessed IU and JiYeon...

SY: Witnessing them going to the gang Silver Dragon's hideout. He told us, and we got curious because our MYNAME Maknae ChaeJin is JiYeon's friend is the one who told us. ChaeJin told us he saw IU and JiYeon walking in the Silver Dragon's hideout dragging a girl with them. He called us to come, so we went and saw what happened.

GW: When we got there..we were really shocked to see what both IU and JiYeon were doing.

LJ/SH/JH: What were they doing?.. Yah! YoSeob, why are you so quiet?

YS:.............

GW: Anyways, when we got there, the girl who we saw getting dragged by IU and JiYeon to Silver Dragon's hideout...was...

GunWoo stopped and took a glance at Lee Joon, worried that Joon might get angry if he says who it was. After all, the girl is Joon's younger twin sister.

LJ: Go on..

IS/SY: Just don't get mad or shout okay?

LJ:Oh.

GW: Joon.....It was your younger twin sister Jin Ah that JiYeon and IU dragged.

LJ: BWO!?!?!?

GW: Wait.. wait. I'm not finished.

IS: We were all worried and curious about why those three were going into the Silver Dragon's hideout so we got closer and only to see a group of girls called T-ara who part of the gang Silver Dragon's beating up...YoSeob..

JH: BWO?

IS: Yah! Let us finish.

SY: Anyways, when we all saw YoSeob getting beaten up we couldn't help but barge into the hideout and stop everything. T-ara stopped they're beating on YoSeob and turned to us. Both JiYeon and IU stopped and turned around to us with an expressionless expression on their face. Jin Ah was just standing there shaking and scared to death. We couldn't take it any more so GunWoo Hyung went over to YoSeob to help him up only find himself kicked by IU.

*FLASHBACK*

ChaeJin(CJ) told us that he saw JiYeon and IU dragging Jin Ah into Silver Dragon's hideout

GW: ChaeJin ah~

CJ: Hyung! Hurry we have to follow them. 

JunQ(JQ): Alright. Kaja.

We went in following them and we saw YoSeob being beaten up by a group in Silver Dragon...T-ara. We also saw JiYeon, IU and Jin Ah. GunWoo couldn't take it anymore and together with GunWoo, they barged in.

GW: YAH! That's enough, stop it!

T-ara stopped what they were doing to YoSeob and turned their attention to us. Both JiYeon and IU turned to us with an expressionless expression and Jin Ah was just standing there scared because she was shacking and trembling. GunWoo hyung went over to help YoSeob but in the end he got kicked across the head by IU.

GW: YoSeob ah, are you-ARGH!

IU: What do you think your doing? GunWoo oppa, what are you doing here?

GW: I-IU ah why...did you kick me?

YS: GunWoo, take Jin Ah and run these girls are dangerous, especially JiYeon and IU *YoSeob said whispering to GunWoo*

T-ara Qri: YAH! *she kicked YoSeob in the stomach*  What are you whispering to GunWoo about?

YS: Baili.

SY: JiYeon ah~ IU ah. Why..Why are you here in...*SeYong's sentence got cut off by Qri*

Qri: YAH! Kim SeYong! It's none of your business, so get the out of here if you don't want to get hurt.

Qri grabbed YoSeob and GunWoo hyung by the hair and threatened us if we don't leave they'll get hurt. But of course Jin Ah was also in danger. And as for JiYeon and IU..I don't even know who they are anymore.

ChaeJin: JiYeon noona, IU noona. Why are you here in Silver Dragon's hide out?

??: AHAHAHAHAHA! You, MYNAME gang really don't know do you? And You YoSeob,  you're no longer useful to us so why don't you go back to your so called gang B2ST.

IS: Who the are you? What did you do to YoSeob and WHAT do you want with JiYeon, IU and Jin Ah?

JiYeon who quiet, finally spoke up.

JY: Oh! Your here JiYong oppa.

MYNAME: JIYONG!?!? As in Kwon JiYong?

JiYong: HAHAH yes that's right we meet again MYNAME.

JY: Oppa!, Your late...So what do we do with Jin Ah and YoSeob now?

IU: Yeah.. we were about to do what you told us to do but, it seems like ChaeJin found us and ruined the plan.

MYNAME: Plan?

JY/IU: That's right.

GW: Jiyong hyung.. Why *GunWoo hyung was struggling because T-ara was holding him by his hair and he couldn't move due to IU kicking him across the head* Why are you hurting YoSeob? I mean he's your younger half brother JunHyung's friend, isn't he? And isn't he your friend as well?

JiYong: AHAHAHA yes but I will never forgive what JunHyung has done to JiYeon. And this is pretty much JiYeon and IU's idea, so why don't you ask them. Oh that's right JiYeon ah, I know once your done with YoSeob and Jin Ah...I know you won't be satisfied beating them up for your revenge. And IU ah, I Know MBLAQ's SeungHo has toyed with your feelings but why not threaten a member of his gang and slowly break him apart. What are you two going to do once your finished with YoSeob and Jin Ah? 

IU: I don't know.

JiYeon: We'll figure it out if we meet them again in high school but for now we'll probably take it out on other people *she said smirking* But for now... Let's clean this up.

Both Jiyeon and IU started to beat up YoSeob and Jin Ah, but they didn't hurt GunWoo hyung because JiYeon told T-ara not to lay a finger on us.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

SY: And that's when we found out that JiYeon is the Leader of Silver Dragon. And JunHyung hyung, it seems like the one who was behind all this and helping JiYeon was your half brother JiYong..

3RD PERSON POV:

Like that the day ended like that, the boys headed home thinking whether the story MYNAME were telling the truth. In a matter of fact JunHyung is angry that the Jiyeon he knew did this to YoSeob. Clenching his fist, it's obvious he's angry. YoSeob whos walking beside JunHyung kept silent. He didn't now what to say.

InSoo, SeYong and GunWoo walked home in silence remembering the past and trying to figure out why JiYeon and IU are trying to plan a revenge on B2ST and MBLAQ. SeungHo too also wondered why IU and JiYeon would do that.

 


so how was it?

give some ideas on what i could write in the next chapter :)

do you want the 7 boys to pretend they don't know JiYeon and IU or confront them?

comment and say your ideas please. :)