They Transfered To My Class? But They Don't Recognise Me? Part 1

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

 

 

* Long chapter

** Hope you like it

*** Took me a while to write this...started writing this chapter at like 5pm :S

**** ENJOY..IT"S A LONG CHAPTER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsiv1mo0HTQ&feature=g-all-c&context=G2e420beFAAAAAAAACAA  MBLAQ's It's War MV OMG JOON AND MIR LOOK SO HOT @$@%#$%


YOUR POV

IU and I got off and took off our helmets. JunHyung, YoSeob, GunWoo, InSoo, SeYong, Lee Joon and SeungHo were all surprised that we were the one driving the motorbike. kekeke

IU and I parked next to each other next to Seyong's car.

IU: Are you that shocked that we were the one's driving the motorbikes? Kekeke

"You should seen your face. HAHAHA"

SH: YAH! Stop laughing. Oh and there's something we have to tell you..

IU: What is it?

Joon: You know that MinWoo guy at the club?

"Oh. Waeyo?"

GW: Well, we saw him wearing our school uniform

IU and I were silent for a while

You/IU:.........MWORAGO!!!

IU: WHAT THE FUC---

"THE ? WHY IS TRANSFERRING TO THIS SCHOOL? ARGH THAT PISSES ME OFF EVEN MORE. I'LL MAKE HIS LIFE HERE MISERABLE AND I'LL GET MY REVENGE!"

I screamed and ruffled my hair in fustration.

JH: Revenge?

IU: He killed JiYeon's sister....

IS: BWO?!?

"Aish, he has guts turning up. He'll regret it, transferring here." I said in a low threatening tone.

IU: I'll make sure he'll regret messing with us.

IU said too in low threatening tone.

GW: Calm down...Do you want us to help you?

"Huh? Help us why?"

IS: Well, we're friends aren't we? Friends help

Friends huh? They still believe that.

IU: B-bu--

SH: No buts!

'KRRIINNNG' the bell rang.

YS: Kaja.

ALL: Yeah.

We went into the school building. We were all already late. IU and I came in first with the 7 following behind us.

Mr Kang(MrK): Why are you late?

IU: Does it matter? she said in an irritated tone, due to the fact MinWoo is also attending our school.

MrK: A-aniyo

IU and I went to our seats. The 7 followed to their seats.

MrK: Okay!..before we start our class we have a another transfer student in our class.

IU and I frozed. IU looked back to me.

'No way' she mouthed to me.

JH: Looks like he's in our class too. he whispered to me

I nodded.

MrK: Today we have 6 new students.

[A/N: Classmate 1 = CM1 Classmate 2 = CM2]

CM1: Saem..

MrK: Yes?

CM1: Why are so many transfer students coming in our class? We already have 7 new students and now 6 more are coming in?

MrK: Well, this class has less students, thats why the Principle made them come into this class.

Students: Oh~

Five, so that means MinWoo will be here with another 5 more students. Why do I have a feeling he's here with B1A4...hope its not. I tore a paper out and wrote something on it and passed it to Junhyung.

JUNHYUNG POV

When Mr Kang said there will be 6 more transfer students coming into our class, I saw IU turned around to JiYeon and mouth to her 'no way'. It can't be possibly this Min Woo guy. But it might be since we saw him wearing our school uniform. I was dread pissed when IU said he killed JiYeon's sister.... Then I saw JiYeon ripping a paper and writing down something before passing it to me. I took it and read it.

It said:

'JunHyung i have a feeling the other 5 boys are from B1A4, they left with MinWoo to go to America after he killed my sister.

I feel like he's up to something. I don't know..I just have that feeling..tell the other guys later okay? Oh remember to tell Infinite and DBSK as well.

I think I'll need their help with something. Oh about the day T-ara EunJung kicked you in the stomach..they're sorry for that. They are.

Bring the other guys with you including the rest of B2ST MYNAME and MBLAQ members..and

Infinite and DBSK and meet me, IU and T-ara at the school gates. I think there must be a reason that MinWoo is here and that I also

have a feeling that B1A4 are the 5 students....'

I ripped a paper out and wrote something and gave it to JiYeon.

YOUR POV

Junhyung then gave me a piece of paper saying that he'll meet you with the others at the school gates. I turned over to JunHyung and smiled ad he smiled back. I took my phone out and texted to all of the groups that were in my Silver Dragon gang about them as in B2ST MYNAME MBLAQ INFINITE and DBSK coming over. I told the groups that were keeping an eye on B2ST MYNAME and MBLAQ to leave first when school bell rings and stay in the house and not to come out once they're gone. T-ara and IU looked over to me and I nodded. They nodded back.

MrK: Anyways..lets have them come in. Please come in.

They came in..My mouth literately dropped open but I quickly shut it and turned to JunHyung. He turned to me and I mouthed 'It's them'. He nodded.

They then introduced themselves.

MrK: Okay introduce yourself.

MinWoo was first.

"Annyonghaseyo. I'm No MinWoo. Ex member of BOYFRIEND. Please take care of me." he then flashed a smile mkaing the girls swoon over his smile. pfft HyunWoo is more cuter. It's a fact.

Next was B1A4....OMFG I can't believe it's actually them...MinWoo recognises me but...B1A4 would they recognise me...probably. Why do I even care. They all stood side by side and introduced themselves.

"Annyong. The name is GongChan. The maknae of B1A4. Nice to meet you"

"Annyong. I'm CNU. Also part of B1A4"

"Annyong. I'm Baro. Same as CNU, part of B1A4"

"Annyong. I'm Sandeul"

"Annyong. I'm the Leader of B1A4. The name is JinYong. Be careful not mess with us"

No more like becareful not to mess with me more likely.

MrK: Okay, are there any questions you want to ask the boys?

CM3: Me!

MrK: Who do you want to ask?

argh hurry up and get it done. Aish!

CM3: MinWoo-shi.

MW: Yes?

CM3: Why exactly are you an ex member of BOYFRIEND?

MW: Hmm let's just say the hyungs were weak, so i backstabbed them.

CM3:.....oh.....

MrK: Okay why don't you 6 go to the back and sit down.

ALL: Ne!

they all went to the back...2 rows behind me. I glared at MinWoo who walked past me..

'KRRIIIIINNNNG'

--------------------------*Skips to lunch*---------------------------------

On the roof top.

SILVER DRAGON POV

Boyfriend(BF): BWO!?

JT: They transfered to your class?

IU: Yeah....Did you get JiYeons message?

BB: We all did.

ChunJi: We'll have to use this situation well. Since the revenge on them 3 groups are on hold.

Niel: Since they appeared...

JT: But why now..

HS: He comes back now...and transfers to our school...

DH: Something...he must be planning something.

C.A.P: . Of all times..they come now. argh!

Ricky: This is ed up...

HA: That's true.. but..

EJ: B1A4 only knows about T-ara. They don't know you guys.

SeungRi(SR): *sighs*

YongBae(YB): JiYong(GD)...what you doing to do about your half brother? Are you going to go along with our Leader's plan?

GD: NO!

IU: KWON JIYONG!

GD: What?

IU: If YOU. If you do not follow our orders and the text meesage JiYeon sent us all. She will not be happy. Neither would I. Got that?

GD: Yeah. yeah

IU: KWON JIYONG!!

GD: Okay! I won't do anything stupid.

IU: For know, make up with your half brother. You and ALL OF YOU will not be making a move until JiYeon or I say so. IS THAT CLEAR?

ALL: N-Neh.

3RD PERSON:

All the members of Silver Dragon had a meeting on the roof top. Noone goes to the roof top as everyone know's that it's the Queenka's turf. Where was JiYeon? She was in the hall way about to go up to the roof top when something..no someone bumped into her.

On the other hand, JunHyung told

YOUR POV

I was walking holding a bottle of juice. I was about to turn the corner to go to the roof top when someone bumped into me making me drop my drink.

"YAH!"

???: I-I'm sorry.

huh? These...voices sounds familiar. I looked up, shocked but i hid it..to see the 6 of them.. MinWoo and B1A4

"Watch where your going!" I said in fustration. Of course they made me drop MY DRINK ARGH!

MW: S-sorry. We'll watch where we go next time..

Baro: Yeah. Mianhe

"Yah No MinWoo!"

MW: Ho-how do you know my name?

Seriously is he playing stupid?

"I'm in your class. You 6 know who I am don't you?"

JinYong: Yeah....the Queenka of this school...J-JiYeon-shi.

"Okay let me make this straight. You better answer me honestly got that?"

Sandeul(SD): N-neh.

I sighed. Whats with them MinWoo should of recognise me..lets see if i'll get him to spill some stuff out.

"MinWoo-shi" i said staring at him

MW: Y-y-y-yes?.. he said avoiding my eye contact..

"Do you know who I am?"

MW: Yes. Your Park JiYeon...y-you have the same name as---

"As who? Are you playing stupid?"

B1A4: Wh-what are you talking about?

"So you don't remember me at all?"

B1A4: We....we know you?

SD: We know a Park JiYeon but not you.

"Is that so?" I said, raising an eyebrow up

"No MinWoo and B1A4. Who is this other Park JiYeon are you talking about? Is part of a gang? SPEAK!" I said in a threatening tone. kekek this is fun.

MW: She....she's not part of a gang. Her-her friend Lee JiEun is her friend.

oh? so he doesn't know the Jieun is IU. hmm..must dig out more.

"And? Your not going anywhere once I find what I want to find out"

GongChan(GC): You have the same name but I know your not the Park JiYeon that made...

JinYong: That made me hospitalized for 4 whole months.

Bingo! gotcha. All thats left is MinWoo.

"Is that so?"

GC: We came back from America to get revenge...but..

"But?"

SD: We don't know how she looks like. It's been 4 years since we last met her. The same with MinWoo..

"And?"

Baro: Since that JiYeon and you have the same name...I'm definitely sure that your not the JiYeon we know from 4 years ago. And T-ara, they have changed so it'll be harder to find them.

"How so?" i asked in a fake confused tone

MW: I killed her sister so...

"So...?"

MW: I'm sure she won't turn out like you but..I met her yesterday at....

"At?"

MW: At a club. A club called MoonLight. It's owned by Jay hyung.

Gotcha. I smirk, since he only knows how I look like when I have make-up on..but he won't recognise me when i don't have make up on..have to find out more.

"But...if you met her at the club you should not know she looks like. Don't you?"

MW: I..I-I don't know how she looks like without make-up

BINGO! now I can fool you kekeke this will be fun.

"Oh..I see."

MW: But she has the same hair color as you..

he eyed me.

"Not everyone will have black hair MinWoo-shi. She may have the same hair color as me but don't go jumping in conclusion and suspect that I'm her" I snapped.

MW: I-I-I-I'm s-s-orry.

"Well then..it seems you 6 are trying to find her. Am I correct?"

All: N-neh

"Hmm..how about this. I'll help you find her and you in return be my lapdog."

Baro: N-neh?

"I won't say it twice"

SD: You-you will help us?

"Yes but in return, you be my lapdog for the rest of the year"

they looked at each other..considering the idea. If the agree then I can get one of my gang members and pretend to be me.

"How about it?"

JinYong: We'll do it

"Are you sure? How about the other's opinion"

MW: I'll do it. I mean, your the Queenka of this School and I'm sure you have your way around to get information about her. In return I'll be your lapdog for the rest of the year.

Sweet. It seems they don't really know.

"How about the rest of you?"

SD: We can't refuse JinYong..he is our Leader so we have to follow him of course

"Then, the deal is done. If you break this deal..then I'll make sure your life here in school will be hell"

ALL: Ne-neh!

"Good, now then scurry off."

they went scurried away quickly. I smirked, this will be fun. I walked to the roof top. I stopped and heard my members..no JiYong arguing with IU. I sighed and slammed the door opened and then slammed it closed.

"YAH!"

they all frozed.

"What is going on here?"

GD: No-nothing..

IU: How is it NOTHING when you won't AGREE to follow JiYeon's ORDER!

IU then told me everything. I glared at JiYong.

"You. Are not to do anything. Is. That. CLEAR!"

he flinched.

GD: y-yes.

"Good. Now in regards to MinWoo and B1A4."

EJ: What about them?

3RD PERSON

JiYeon started telling them what happened earlier. She also told them to keep their profiles low and not to give away any suspicisions especially T-ara. How will Silver Dragon deal with MinWoo and B1A4? What will JiYeon do to them as they are now her lapdog.

Just like that school ended. Every member/group of Silver Dragon went home first. JiYeon and IU reminded them not to come out of the house. They all left leaving only JiYeon, IU and T-ara left.

JiYeon and the girls went out to the parking lot and saw MBLAQ B2ST and MYNAME there...along with the rest of members in their gang.

YOUR POV

"Oh..your hear already...that was fast." I said walking to my motorbike.

IU: Just a warning.

SH: What? Are you threatening us now?

IU: Ahaha no. It's not that. Its just a warning about JiYeon's house

ChaeJin: Waeyo?

IU: Because IT'S A VERY BIG BIG landscape with 3 Mansions.

ALL: WHAT?!?

JH: your....rich?

"Ah...yeah kinda."

IU: Anyways, lets go. Just follow us.

Joon: What about T-ara?

YS: Yeah

"Oh they know where I live so they already left."

I started the engine, my phone vibrated and I saw I text from my father. He said he knows and he'll make sure that none of the mafia groups come out

"Just follow us"

ALL: Okay.

GW: JiYeon ah.

"Yeah?"

SY: Be sure to give us a tour around you house.

"Ahahah okay I'll try..."

3RD PERSON POV

After following the girls to JiYeon's house, when they got out they just had their mouths hang open..

YOUR POV

"You..know you dont have to exaggerate that much you know..."

IU: JiYeon ah~ anyone would be like that when they see your house HAHAHAHAA

"I guess.." i scratched the back of my head.

B2ST MYNAME MBLAQ INFINITE DBSK POV

When we got out we were just bewildered, to see 3 houses...

JH: HOLY !

SH: HOLY !

MYNAME: HOLY! @#$^$$%#$

B2ST: ......

MBLAQ: OH MY GOD!!!!

INFINITE: HOLY !

DBSK:.....WOW!

YOUR POV

I looked at the boys and laughed.

"AHAHA Let's go."

they all followed.

"This one is my house"

i pointed to let them know. They're mouth just hung open. IU and I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing

You/IU: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GW: What?

IU: It's just that your rections....are too...funny.  she said between her laughs.

KK: Why do have such a large land with 3 houses?

IU: Not just that.

JQ: Eh?

IU: Not only the land is big and having 3 houses, she also has a villa with a pool connected, 5 entertainment rooms, a very large garden at her backyard and 4 other pools scattered around the land.

B2ST: BWO?!?

MYNAME: HOLY!!!

MBLAQ: !

"AHAHA. Let's go in."

I led them the way into my house. Good thing i recieved a message from the other groups saying that they're at clubbing so it's only T-ara and us home.

"We'll talk in IU's and my bedroom"

when we got to IU and my bedroom they gasped at how big it was.

CJ: Woah~

DW: SO....BIG!!!!

IU: Ahaha okay, lets sit in the middle

"I'll go call T-ara, IU give them a re-cap on what I told you just a while ago."

IU: Okay

3RD PERSON POV

Jiyeon went out of her room and went to T-ara's room which was down stairs. While JiYeon was out getting T-ara, IU was in the room explaining to INFINITE DBSK B2ST MBLAQ and MYNAME what JiYeon told her. They all agreed to help out with JiYeon's plan, and also agreeing to hide their identity from MinWoo and B1A4. As they too want to play around with them. Since MinWoo had hit SeungHo once at the club.

IU also said she'll give a tour around JiYeon's house later when JiYeon comes back with T-ara.

 


COMMENT! heart