Identity Revealed! What Will Happen Next? Part 3 [YoSeob Ver]

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

*A/N: This will be Seobies story part after he chased after the 5 mysterious girls*

*So far no one has guessed the groups. Keep guessing :)!*


YOSEOB POV

After our maknae explained to us about what happened earlier, I got really curious. DooJoon hyung told us to go to sleep, but I couldn't so after they all went to sleep, I quietly snucked out of the house. I was walking around some place near Silver Dragon's hide until I saw 5 girls with their face hidden running towards the hideout of Silver Dragon. I thought to myslef, they must be the 5 mysterious girls that broked into Dongwoon's room and threatened him.

"Hah! I got you now" i said to myslef  "I have to follow them and find out their identity"

And so I quietly and carefully followed them without making any noise. After I got into the hideout, I lost them. DAMN IT!, I thought, so I wandered around making sure I wasn't caught trying to find them. When I found them, I say JiYeon and IU and all I heard from the 5 mysterious girl was 'NE!'. What were they talking about? Damn I was a second late to hear what they were talking about. I should of went after them faster. I literately smacked myself across my forehead. Aish, I'm so stupid. After that, I saw JiYeon and IU that their hungry so they went out with the 5 mysterious girls following behind them.

I made my way carefully out following them. I ran into a clothes shop to buy some stuff to disguise myself. After I got out,I caught a glimspe of where they were going to I followed taking out my phone as if i was texting someone to make it not suspious to them. After I got close to them without them noticing me, I caught a bit of their conversation. He couldn't figure out who the girls were because JiYeon and IU were calling their nicknames...I think.

JY: Yoonie ah~ Pegupa~~yo~ and I want to have some of that FUN

Omg I never knew JiYeon would have an aegyo side, since..she is the Queenka and Leader of Silver Dragon and feared as a heartless, cruel person. I guess she has this side of her as well. Fun? I wonder what that FUN is. Well I guess I'll follow them and find out.

IU: Yah! Is food and FUN, all you think about. AHAHAHA she said laughing.

JY: Yah! Hehehehe

Yoonie(MG1): Unnie~ okay lets go in a sushi hub?

IU: Nah~ we ate that a fews day already. Something else? What do you want to eat Hyun?

Hyun(MG3): But before that, I think someone is following us.

Oh , was I too close to them. Oh no, no I can't let them know I was the one following them. So I slowed down my pace to distance myself from them. But it seems like they saw me.

IU: YAH! You in the black hat and sunglasses.

!, I'm done for. I frozed when they walked up to me. Thank god they didn't surrond me. I should change my tone a bit since IU and JiYeon knows how I sound like.

Yoonie(MG1): Yah! You better answer us. Who are you?

Hyun(MG3):  Why are you following us?

They came closer, this is not good. So what did you think I did? When they moved closer, by reflects I ran, they followed. Of course they would. I ran as fast as I could, I ran to an abandoned park near our B2ST dorm and hid behind some bush.

IU: Yah! Where did he go? I'm sure he ran in here.

Yoonie(MG1): Who ever he is, I'm sure he has a reason to follow us. Since we did break into B2ST's Maknae DongWoon's room and threatened him.

JY: Yeah. It must be one of the members.

JiYeon said walking over to the rest of the girls. What the? She was walking while the girls were running after me? JiYeon must not want to run so she made IU and the others run after me? So...cruel. Aniya, I must not think that, it might be something else. I can't just jump into conclusion.

IU: Judging by the height. It must be...

Hyun(MG3) YOSEOBIE!

YoSeobie? What the ? There are only 4 people who call me YoSeobie. SoHee, HyunA, SoHyun and SeoHyun. If so then one the mysterious girls is one of them? Since no one else calls me by that name....ARGH why is this so complicated.

Yoonie(MG1): Yeah, It must be YoSeob.

MG2: So.. what are yoo going to do about YoSeob, unnie? Are you going to use him as well?

Wait..WHAT? Use me? So they are planning to hurt me, no my group again. Even though it was partly JunHyung hyung's fault but still I'm still angry that she's doing this to us and maybe..MBLAQ as well. I'll have to tell MBLAQ about it as well.

IU: Use YoSeob?

Why did IU sound sad?

Yoonie(MG1):  Yeah, use him as part of your plan. To hurt JunHyung.

That's it, I am not going to forgive them.

JY: No!

Huh?

MG4: Waeyo.

JY: I said no, besides if we, no I use YoSeob I'll hurt IU.

What hurt IU? What the hell is going on?

Yoonie(MG1): I don't get it. IU ah~? You..Don't tell you like...?

IU: YAH! Shut UP!

JY: Lets not dwell on this topic shall we. We know YoSeob is here somewhere and is listening to our conversation.

Damn right I am. But why did IU tell them to shut up?

Hyun(MG3): Yoonie ah~, ~~(MG4), that was a bit harsh to IU.

MG4: Just because she doesn't want to hurt I-

JiYeon slapped her across the face.

JY: YAH! That's enough. DO YOU HEAR ME?! Don't make me any angrier than I am already. YOU ARE NOT TO INVOLVE YOSEOB NOR TOUCH HIM. Is that CLEAR?

JiYeon said to them, glaring at them. Woah, scary.

MG4: N-n-ne, I'm s-s-sorry IU u-u-unnie.

She said looking down..

JY: Now then regardless whether YoSeob is here listening to our conversation or not. It doesn't matter.

It doesn't? Sweet, which means I can tell the members once I get home.

IU:.....

MG: Waeyo?

JY: Why? Because we are not going use or involve YoSeob. I'll be using other members or other people. And If any of you hurt YoSeob and go near him in any way and hurt IU's feelings then you'll regret it. I'll only be using the other boys, meaning I'll be using boys that aren't from B2ST, MBLAQ or MYNAME. I'll be using others. I'm only using them as I ONLY want to make JunHyung eat those words he said to me and make him how I felt like that time. And as for IU, she has her own plans similar to mine and toy with MBLAQ's SeungHo's feeling. Your mission is to keep an eye on B2ST and their everymove and conversations you hear from them. Okay?

MG: Ne!

JY: Oh! And, don't worry about MBLAQ and MYNAME, I'll have other groups keep an eye on them. And as for the other member's aside from YoSeob, from B2ST, MBLAQ and MYNAME, IU and I will deal with them ourselves. Now let's go get some food.

After that they left. Wow that's some information, I found. When they were out of my sight, I quickly ran back to our dorm and called everyone.

"GUYS!!! COME OUT QUICK! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!!! BALI!!!" I shouted causing everyone to run out to the living room.

B2ST: Yah! What's wrong?

I told the members what happened and they were REALLY angry that the fact JiYeon and IU will still try to hurt us. JunHyung was quite furious as well. He facial expression tells it all.

DJ: I won't forgive them ever. Even if it was JunHyung that hurt JiYeon. But! --

HS: Their going too far for just revenge. We have to do something too.

KK: We can't just sit here and WATCH!

DW: I agree.

JH: But now that, JiYeon and IU know about our plan, what do we do?

YS: We'll just approach them but we'll won't go into our plan yet.

DJ: Okay! We'll talk about this some other time, it's 2am now, you two have school tomorrow so go to sleep and we'll discuss about this tonight.

3RD PERSON POV

With that the boys went to sleep, and YoSeob calling MBLAQ SeungHo to tell him what he heard and saw that night. He also told him to be careful as he told him about IU's plan. YoSeob then told SeungHo to call MYNAME InSoo as the two were friends since middle school and to warn MYNAME about the plan. He also told SeungHo about the thing about being watched etc..

 


 

I added half of their names like Yoonie and Hyun. I've revealed half of their names so you can quess the group :)

How was this chapter?

The next chapter will be either MBLAQ or MYNAME or IU and JiYeon together

I'll probably cut it down to 5 chapters so it'll be MBLAQ then MYNAME then IU and JiYeon, since I've already did B2ST JunHyung and YoSeob :)