::chapter nineteen:: tired of everything

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

::chapter nineteen:: tired of everything

The next morning rose but Jiyeon had no energy to go to school so she stayed in bed. She tossed an turned around in her bed. She sighed as she got up. Heading to her bathroom and washed up. She got out after changing her clothes. She fixed her fringe.

"I wonder why I cut my hair short..." She mumbled as she headed downstairs, not bothering to look at the time.

She knew she was in no mood to go to school. She sighed as Yongguk came in to make breakfeast.

"Since when do you cook?" She said as she observed Yongguk cook her breakfast.

"Is there anything wrong? You've been sighing lately"

"I'm just tired. Tired of this war. Tired... of everything" Jiyeon mumbled as she laid her head down onto the table.

Yongguk finished up the cooking and placed the plate down in front of her.

"Don't forget, you have your gang members. You have IU and us" Yongguk soothed as he patted her head.

"You're still young. We're here to help you and we'll always be by your side protecting you" He smiled as Jiyeon got up to eat.

"You're not alone and please don't stress yourself out. You'll worry the maknaes." Yongguk said as Ricky, Changjo, Zelo, Taemin and Dongho came down and stood beside Jiyeon with worried expressions.

"Noona, are you okay?" Ricky asked softly.

Jiyeon gave them a weak reply before sitting up.

"I'm fine." She simled weakly at them.

"Get ready for school." She patted them on their head and went back to her room, her breakfast, barely touched.

Yongguk looked down at the breakfast and sighed as her breakfast was barely touched and he was worried how little she ate.

"Is noona going to stay at home today?" Taemin asked

Yongguk nodded and sighed again.

"Tell the others okay?"

"Okay." They all said as they left the house.

Yongguk started to clean up the house as Jiyeon laid in her bed. She had no energy to move or do anything. She was sick and tired of this war going on between her family and the Kwon's.

Jiyeon closed her eyes and sighed.

Appa and IU's appa were once friends with Jokwon. Why must there be a war between them? What happened between them for a war to break out? I must find out.

Jiyeon slowly sat up and Yongguk walked in.

"Are you feeling okay?" Yongguk asked

Jiyeon smiled weakly and nodded. Yongguk took a last glance at her before leaving the room.

Jiyeon sighed as she got up again.

"Maybe a small walk would help me get these thoughts out of my head.."

Jiyeon changed out of her pyajamas and wore a simple white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and black converse shoes. She took a black jacket and wore it on. She euiped some knives and daggers and hid a gun underneath her shirt on her back and left her room.

"I'm going out for a walk." she informs Yongguk who was sitting in the living room, watching the news on the television.

"Okay." He answers back.

~

The cold wind hits her face as she walks against the wind. Jiyeon touches her forehead and curses at herself for getting sick in this situation. She sits down at a bench, feeling a bit dizzy as her vision clouded. Jiyeon mumbles a curse to herself again as six figures were standing in front of her.

"Well, isn't this Park Jiyeon?" A muscular boy by the name Taecyeon said

"A sick person should be in bed." Junho, a boy with small eyes said before punching her in the stomach, knocking Jiyeon out cold.

The boys smirked as Junsu took out Jiyeon's phone while Taecyeon carried her up.

"Let's take her back to our hideout."

~   ~   ~

The gang member's of Silver Dragon were all at the main house. The boys; B1A4, MyName, MBLAQ, B2ST, DBSK and Infinite were also there. Tension was in the air as their expression hardens.

"My apologies, Mr Park. If only I had followed-" Yongguk stopped talking when Mr Park held up his hand.

"It's not your fault Yongguk. Do not blame yourself." Mr Park spoke.

"I have a feeling I might know who took her." Rin spoke up as she locked eyes with Mr Park.

"Speak."

"Rather than staying at IU's house, I went out for a walk. I saw six boys heading towards a park. They all had tattoos that belonged to the Kwon's. I followed them. They carried Jiyeon somewhere. What I heard was their hideout."

"Were they muscular-ish?" Jay asked

"Yes."

"It's 2PM. They have her." Ricky snarled.

Ring. Ring.  Yongguk's phone rang. He answered the call and put it on speakers. Loud crackling laughters were heard over the line.

"Hello, Yongguk. We have your precious leader." Taecyeon's voice boomed over the loud laughters.

"Where is she!?" Jay hissed

"Oh, hello ex-leader." Junho sneered.

The members of Silver Dragon tighted their jaws as their expression all hardened.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her." Yongguk threatened.

"You have two hours to get her back. If your not here in two hours. We'll have to kill her." The boys laughed once more before ending the call.

IU stood up as she grips on the edge of the table.

"ALL GROUPS GET READY TO MOVE OUT!" She hollered.

 


 

Author's Corner~

Author: I am sorry for the extremely short update *bows to my lovely readers*

IU: When was the last time you updated this fic? *shakes head*

Jiyeon: Hey! Why must I be the one in danger? *sulks*

Junho: Why you make me look like I hate Jay?

Author: ... no comment

Jiyeon: When am I going to fall in love? WHEN IS THIS WAR OVER!?

Jokwon: Since when was I friends with their father?

Author: Since... IDK!

Rick: Stay tuned for a longer update. Is that right Author-nim? *puppy eyes*

All the maknaes: *puppy eyes*

Author: Err... I'll try?

Yongguk: No. No. You will! If not I'll smack you Yongguk style!

Author: ... Please subscribe :D *starts writing a love line for Jiyeon*

IU/Jiyeon: Please don't forget to comment

Jiyeon: I GET A LOVE LINE!? YAY! *hugs the author*

Block B: WHEN DO WE COME OUT!?

Author: Next chapter *smiles widely* NILLILI NAMBO MV TIME~ Peace out!