The Past 4 Months Part 2

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

 

 


SUNDAY MORNING (YOUR POV)

I woke up and found Ricky sleeping soundly like a baby in my arms. I smiled as i watched him sleep. I looked up the clock and the time was 6:30 am. It's Sunday today. I carefully got out of bed not to wake Ricky up. I pulled the bed covers over Ricky so he won't get cold. I went over to my wardrobe and took out new clothes, walked into my bathroom and washed up. Took a shower and brushed my teeth. After that I changed into new comfortable clothes.

 I got out of the bathroom only to see Ricky sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes. I smiled at the scene. I walked up to Ricky and sat on the bed.

"Ricky" I whispered to him. "Go wash up and come with noona"

Ricky: Okay noona

Ricky got up and went into my bathroom and washed up. About 30 minutes he came out.

"Let's go to your room so you can change your clothes."

He nodded. Still rubbing his eyes. I took out a sticky note and left a message to IU. I took Ricky's hand and pulled him out of the room closing the door lightly.

"Hehe. Ricky are you still sleepy?"

Ricky: Aniyo

He beamed at me.

"Haha. Okay" I ruffled his hair. "Let's go to your room"

He followed well..more likely walked in front me a few steps ahead. He was walking backwards.

Ricky: Noona~ What are we doing today?

"Something fun."

Ricky: Chincha? YAY!~

We arrived at Ricky and ChangJo's room. I opened the door and went in. I just had to smile when I saw their rooms. Even though they are the 2 maknaes of Teen Top...their rooms are just like little kids.

The room pretty much had 2 beds, 2 wardrobes, 2 bathrooms, 2 study rooms and a living room attached.

(ChangJo's bed)

(Ricky's bed)

(ChangJo's wardrobe)

(Ricky's wardrobe)

(ChangJo's bathroom)

(Ricky's bathroom)

(Ricky's study room)

(ChangJo's study room)

(Attached living room)

"Ricky go and change your clothes. Noona will wait for you outside okay?"

Ricky: Neh~

I went out of the room closing the door behind me. On the other hand, I could hear Ricky making a fuss on what to wear. Where am I going with Ricky or what i'm going to do? Well lets just say we're going to go out and have some fun. Since Ricky is going to be all alone for quite awhile, due to all his Teen Top members are assigned to who to protect. Ricky came out wearing..pretty much all black.

(What Ricky is wearing)

R: Noona~ Where are we going?

I ruffled his hair and said "Didn't I tell you a minute ago? Aigoo. Fun. In other words, you'll be going wherever I'm going. Work and fun"

R: Yeah~

He said jumping around.

"Come on. Let's go."

3RD PERSON POV

Jiyeon went to her fathers house with Ricky following behind. She opened the door and went up to her dad and mum's room. She knocked on the door.

"Come in" a man answered from the inside

JiYeon and Ricky entered the room. The room was twice the size of her and IU's room. It had a bed on one side, a living room attached in the middle, 2 wardrobes, a door leading downstairs to the bathroom and one the other side looked like an office.

(Dad's and Mum's bed on one side)

(Attached living room in the middle)

(Mum's wardrobe)

(Dad's wardrobe)

(Bathroom)

 

(The other side of the room- Office)

"Oh. Appa...I can come back anoth----" JiYeon stop as her father motioned her and Ricky sit.

They both sat down opposites sides of her father.

"What is it dear?" he father asked

"Oh. About SHINee, U-Kiss and 2NE1"

"Oh it's okay they passed the test and are currently living with the Kwon's"

"Appa how do you know?"

Her father laughed.

"Silly girl. Jun told me when you were sleeping with Ricky. Jun was there. IU almost caught him and Jin saw him but didn't say anything. He also told me about the Black Fangs."

"Oh..I see.."

"I know you want to see Jun as well. He misses you as well. Especially Ricky"

"Chincha?" Ricky exclaimed

Jiyeon and her father could help but chuckle

"Appa, Ricky and I will be going out to play today. And we'll be doing some work. Since I'll have check up the each of the boys." she told. "I left IU a note, telling her that Ricky and I will be going out. If she comes here...or Mr Lee's room..just give her whatever job you have left in regarding the Kwon's."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Hm...IU and I will be trying to gather informations about the Kwon's and his movements. We'll tell you all on the day of our ceremony."

"Ceremony? So you're willing to take over the group?"

"Of course appa. Why wouldn't I? I'm already the Leader of the most feared gang..Silver Gragons. Hahaha. IU is taking over her appa's group too." Jiyeon said.

"Ahaha. okay. Off you go then."

"Okay. Bye appa"

"Bye Mr Park" Ricky said bowing

"Bye, daughter. And bye to you to Ricky"

Jiyeon and Ricky went out of the house. They went back to Jiyeon's house and went to her car park. She approached her car and was about to unlock her car when he phone rang.

*Phone conversation*

Nothing's over~ (ring tone)

"Yoboseyo?" Jiyeon answered

"Oh JIYEON!!!!"

"Nuguseyo?" she asked.

"Aish. You pabo it's me ChunJi"

"Haha. I'm just joking ChunJi ah. What's up?"

"Oh..It's about Hoya...."

"What happened?" Jiyeon's voice turned serious

"L.Joe and I were fighting one of the Kwon's...and...JungSoo was there."

"WHAAAAAAT?" jiyeon shouted.

"Hoya is slightly injured and is in Seoul Hospital now. But...L.Joe is also injured...But the thing is..they've been put in the same room."

"Okay stay there. Ricky and I will come over. Just wait for me down at the entrance."

"Neh"

*End of phone conversation*

"Noona who was that?" Ricky asked.

"It was ChunJi. The Kwon's...well JungSoo injured Hoya and L.Joe got injured as well when trying to protect Hoya. They're in Seoul Hospital now. Let's go there."

"Okay"

Jiyeon unlocked her car.

[A/N: JiYeon and IU have LOTS of different cars and motorbikes]

Ricky went in as Jiyeon walked over to the drivers seat and went in. She closed the door and started the engine. She drove off and headed to Seoul Hospital. It took about an hour to get there. When she got there, she parked her car.

 (Seoul Hospital)

She and Ricky went into the building and saw ChunJi wait there for her. He called out to her when he saw her.

"JiYeon ah~" he said waving his had up.

Jiyeon walked over to ChunJi..with Ricky following up behind.

"Hyung~ It L.Joe hyung okay?" Ricky asked..

ChunJi gave Ricky a small smile.

"I'm sure his okay. But JiYeon ah..Hoya and the rest knows about your betrayal as they told them. And he's in the same room as L.Joe. Are you sure you want to go in? He is awake. But L.Joe isn't" Chunji said worriedly

"Gwenchana. It's part of the plan to make them hate us. We have to keep them safe."

"Okay."

"But does Hoya know or asked why you helped him?"

"No..well kinda. We just said we happen to past by and just helped him."

"Okay. Show me where their rooms are."

ChunJi nodded and led the way to were Hoya and L.Joe were resting. Chunji had his arms around Ricky comforting him that L.Joe will be alright.

When they reached the room. JiYeon took a peak and saw Hoya sitting up on the bed and L.Joe getting up.

 (Imagine the room bright and the wall is white.)

"Chunji. Ricky. You go in first."

"Okay" they both replied.

They went in as Jiyeon watched from the outside. She saw Hoya eyeing Chunji and Ricky as they made their way over to L.Joe. JiYeon took this chance and went in.

"L.Joe..gwenchana?" Jiyeon said walking over to him.

JiYeon could tell that Hoya was glaring at her. Jiyeon took no notice of it.

"Mm..yeah" was all L.Joe could say.

Jiyeon made Chunji and Ricky go wait outside. While she and L.Joe had a conversation in English making Hoya interested because he heard his name but not understanding a single thing.

[A/N: English will be in gray]

"Who attack you? JungSoo?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah. He attacked Hoya first. I went out and helped while Chunji took care of the other guys. The Kwon's doesn't recognise us since our tattoos are covered and all."

"Where did Hoya get injured?" Jiyeon asked taking a small glance over to Hoya and saw him staring at her. She looked back to L.Joe waiting for an answer.

"He got punched in the stomach, causing him to have 2 broken ribs.."

"And you L.Joe?"

L.Joe could tell that Jiyeon was really worried about him. He gave her a small smile and said.

"It's not that bad..just my knee. The doctors said it'll take about 6 weeks to heal.."

Jiyeon sighed in relief.

"That's good. Guess I'll get some else to take your spot. And you'll be resting at home. After I check up on you, get you out of here as I know how much you hate hospitals. Keke. Get Zelo to pick you up and drive you back home as Chunji will continue to protect Hoya."

"Okay..so what's this about the Black Fangs?"

"You heard? Did you hear it from dad?"

"Yeah. Apparently everyone from our gang, your father's mafia group and IU's family heard it too."

"Wow..news sure travels fast. Yeah..they were all victims of the Kwon's. All 11 of them. 6 girls and 5 boys. They wanted revenge so I'm giving them a hand. Jin, Shun and Kazuya are close with them due to the mission dad gave them."

"They're BACK!?" L.Joe yelled

"Yah. We're in the hospital. Keep your voice down. And yes they are back."

"How...about Jun?"

"Jun is working as a spy for us. He's been in the Kwon's for 2 and a half year. The Kwon's has his complete trust. Stupid. Jun misses us, but he can't come back now. He still has his mission."

"Oh.."

"So..wait. Why was Hoya on his own today? Shouldn't he be with his group?" jiyeon curiously asked.

"Oh yeah. We were following him as if we were like other citizens. We overheard him talking to s about going to Lotte World as soon as he hanged up they attacked him. When Chunji went down to get you guys, he called his friends..so I guess they'll be coming here to visit him...You sure to let them see you? They know about your plan."

"Haha. You just asked the same question Chunji asked before I came in. It's alright. It's all part to the plan. It's the only way to keep them safe."

"They might come any time sooner. Call Chunji and Ricky back in?"

"Yeah."

Jiyeon stood up and walked to the door opened it and poke her head outside.

"YAH!" she shouted to Chunji and Ricky, motioning them to come inside. She went back to L.Joe's side with the 2 following behind her.

"So...what did you two talk about?" Ricky said plopping himself down on Jiyeon's lap.

"Yah! You're not a little kid no more. And why ARE YOU SITTING ON JIYEON'S LAP!" Chunji half yelled.

"Yah. Yah. We're in the hospital. Keep it down." Jiyeon scold

"Hehe...sorry" Chunji apologized and scratching the back of his head.

Jiyeon, Chunji, Ricky and L.Joe were all talking until they stopped when the rest of Infinite members walked into the room but then continued to talk liked they were never there.

"Hoya hyung. Gwenchana?" maknae Sungjong asked.

All of the Infinite members crowded around Hoya's bed with their backs facing Jiyeon. They didn't see Jiyeon since Chunji was standing behind her. The four were chatting quietly but not to quiet, so they could eavesdrop Infinite's conversation.

"Hyung. Qwenchana?" L asked

"Yeah. I'm fine" he relied keeping his gaze on Jiyeon who was talking to L.Joe.

"Who? Who was the bastard that did this to you?" Sunggyu gritted his jaw and clenching his fist in anger.

Jiyeon and the other 3 can tell the members of Infinite are clearly angry. Jiyeon continued to listen to see if it was JungSoo who hurt them.

"He said his name...was...Park JungSoo."

When the name came out of Hoya's mouth. JiYeon could not hold her anger any longer.

"Ricky" Jiyeon spoke out in a cold and deadly tone.

"Ye-Yes?" Ricky answered as he gulped. He knew..no Chunji, L.Joe and he himself know that when Jiyeon is clearly pissed..she will talk in this tone.

"Get the doctor."

"Okay. Noona"

Ricky went off Jiyeon's lap and went out of the room to call the doctor.

"Chunji."

"Ne-neh?"

"I want you to call Zelo and tell him to come here with Hayami."

"Okay."

Chunji went out ofthe room to make the call. There was silence in the room. L.Joe was trying to withstand the pain on his knee. Infinite staring at Jiyeon and just realizing that she was here.

"What is she doing here?" Sungyeol whispered to L. But Jiyeon could still hear him

"Yeah..." L replied

A few moments later, Ricky came back with the Doctor.

"Ah. Doctor. Is it okay if I take L.Joe back home and let him rest at home?" her voice was still harsh and cold

"Yes. Yes. I have already prepared the documents. All you'll need is to sign this and he's good to go."

He said handing Jiyeon the documents. Jiyeon turned around and face the doctor...and Infinite but she paid no attention to them. She signed it and gave the documents back to the doctor.

"Thank you"

The doctor nodded and went out. Chunji came back with Zelo and Hayami.

"OHMIGOSH! L.JOE ARE YOU OKAY?" Zelo half shouted and ran over to L.Joe.

"We are in the hospital.." jiyeon said sighing.

"Oops. So what's up?"

"Take L.Joe home. He needs 6 weeks of rest before his knee is completely healed."

"Okay."

Zelo helped L.Joe up and get out of bed. He could still walked but its just painful as hell.

"Hayami."

"Hai?"

JiYeon talked to Hayami in Japanese. L could only understand a tiny bit of what they were saying.

[A/N* Japanese will be in orange color]

"Hayami"

"Hai?"

"You take L.Joe's spot and protect Hoya."

"Ryokai! (Roger!)"

"Let's go."

They all walked out of the room and then went out of the building only to see some members of her gang walking around or doing random things not to make anything suspicious.

"I see they're smart enough to do something like this. Zelo you go on ahead with L.Joe. ChunJi. Hayami will temporarily replace L.Joe. He knows about the plan. Ricky and I will go check up the others then we'll go out for some fun."

"Yay~" Ricky exclaimed.

Chunji and Hayami went into their positions, Zelo took L.Joe back to the house as Jiyeon and Ricky went in the car. When Jiyeon and Ricky got in the car. Ricky bombarded Jiyeon with questions

"Noona~" Ricky started

"Hm?"

"Since Infinite are there at the hospital...who are you going to check up next?"

"Hm..since the others around hanging around the hospital and all..let's go check up on B2ST. Let me call Sohyun and ask them where they are"

"Okay"

*Phone conversation*

Neaga cheal chala ga (Ring tone)

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sohyun ah it's me"

"Oh hi Jiyeon ah. I heard about L.Joe. Is he alright?"

"Yes, I got Zelo to take him home to rest. His knee will heal in 6 weeks."

"Oh~"

"Sohyun"

"Neh?"

"Where are you now?"

"Hm..At Lotte World..but the thing is..."

"What is it?"

"The rest are hanging out with each other?"

"What? Who?"

"Block B, B1A4, MYNAME, MBLAQ, B2ST, DBSK and MinWoo"

"Daebak...why are they together?"

"I dunnoe..Hanging out together I guess. Oh and I overheard them saying something about ignoring you and make you regret betraying their trust etc."

"Hm...that's alright then. If they believe that then it'll be easier for me to protect them. Oh wait are you appearing as their friend?"

"Yeah. JiYoon unnie, GaYoon unnie and HyunA unnie are here as well. But the other's are hiding else where."

"Then wouldn't your cover be blown if your talking to me now?"

"Hehe. Silly you. I'm in the toilet."

"Oh~ Any ways. I'll see you there. Just gonna check up on you guys and then gonna have some fun with Ricky."

"Okay. Bye~"

"Bye"

*End of phone conversation*

"Noona. So where are they?" he asked

"Hm...they're all at Lotte World...Hanging out with each other.."

"So we gonna go check up on them and then have some FUN?"

"Yes." jiyeon replied ruffling Ricky's hair. "Let's go."

Jiyeon started the engine and headed towards Lotte World. After an hour and a half drive the arrived at Lotte World. She parked the car and went out with Ricky following behind her.

(Lotte World)

Jiyeon texted HyunA and asked where they were and said they were near some rollercoaster ride.

"Let's go find them" Jiyeon said as she walked off.

"Noona~~~Wait for me" Ricky shouted and ran up to catch up with Jiyeon and then grabbing her arms.

"You do know your my most favorite dongsaeng along with ChangJo. Don't you?"

"Hehe."

Jiyeon got out wearing sunglasses to hide her identity.

YOUR POV

Really, how cuter can Ricky get. I know he loves to stick around with me but does he really have to use aegyo all the time? We were practically walking to every rollercoaster ride we could find just to find them. I also texted the 3 4Minute girls that if they see me, then act like I hurted them in someway..not to make anything suspicious between us. I then stopped at a shop..spotting them sitting at a cafe casually talking to one another. They didn't see me as I was wearing black sunglasses and were sitting at another table at another cafe across from them.

"Ricky what do you want to eat? I'll pay" I said smiling at him eyeing the menu

"Hm..I want this one" He then showed me the picture.

"Okay."

I called over the waiter and told her to get that one and got one for myself. The waiter then came back after 30 minutes and placed down the ice-cream we ordered.

(Ricky's waffle ice-cream)

(Jiyeon's waffle ice-cream)

Ricky was gobbling down the ice-cream. Cute. I just had to smile. I finished mine in 10 minutes....yeah I was hungry. I was waiting for Ricky to finish his ice-cream waffle as I eyed the 6 groups and Minwoo. Then Gunwoo turned to my direction. I frozed for a while and then turned back my attention to Ricky who was choking.

"Yah! That's why I told you to slow down."

I said patting his back. All he did was let out a laugh. I turned my attention back to Gunwoo..who was still staring at me...okay....just as I was about to break the eye contact..someone caught me attention..Park JungSoo. Was he alone? But I don't see any of his guards around...oh wait I do ==. There were 5 people with him..I'm guessing his gang members. He was walking towards where the groups were sitting across me. I smirked and turned back to Ricky.

"Ricky. Are you done?"

R: Neh. Noona.

I paid and and got up.

"Ricky look over there. The guy in black-ish blue jacket walking towards where HyunA and rest with 5 people behind him?"

 

R: Yeah...OMG It's that....JungSoo?

He whispered the name

"Yup. Let's go take care of him before he makes trouble. Messing with them means messing with me. If he hit's any of our people you go and take action"

R: Ok

We stood up and was about to walk when JungSoo and his 5 gang members approached HyunA and slapped her.

3RD PERSON POV

JungSoo and his 5 gang member's approached Hyuna and the other groups. As soon as he approached her, HyunA stood up and then slapped her.

"What the are you doing?" JunHyung snarled.

"What do you think?" another said before punching Junhyung in the stomach.

Just as JungSoo and s were about to break into a fight, Jiyeon stopped the fight.

Her voice was deadly and cold as ice.

"That's enough Park JungSoo" Jiyeon said walking over to them and taking off her sunglasses. Ricky followed behind.

"Working for the Kwon's now huh?"

"Pff. Why do you care little sister?"

"BWO!? LITTLE SISTER?" they all shouted.

"So..you did betray us..." SungJong said.

" off" one of s said.

"Why should I? Park JungSoo. Your reason to attack Hoya is?"

When they all heard that Hoya was hurt they felt betrayal from Jiyeon. Jiyeon too felt that but she had to choice but to go with the plan. As it was the only way to protect them from getting killed.

"YOU BI--"

"Sungmin, Heechul, DongHae, Eunhyuk, KangIn. It's fine."

"I see. But..aren't you a bit to girly to be in a gang?" Ricky mocked him.

A fight broke out, between Ricky, Jiyeon and JungSoo's members.

Ricky took on Eunhyuk while Jiyeon took on the other 4. Ricky knocked Eunhyuk down in 10 minutes. Ricky was about to help Jiyeon but he was cut off by her words.

"Do. Not. Interfere. Ricky"

Just like that, Ricky stopped and just stood on the side lines looking at Jiyeon and her fight.

Dongae charged towards Jiyeon and hooked a punch on the right, Jiyeon blocked it and grabbed his wrist and flipped him hard onto the ground. Danghae hit his head due to the impact. Sungmin snucked behind Jiyeon and tried to grab her but failed as Jiyeon spun around and kicked him across the head. Jiyeon took the chance and went for KangIn and gave a punch across the chin, kicked his stomach reallll hard and then flipping him over. Heechul didn't fight as he already ran away. And as for JungSoo who was beside Junhyung, she went up to him, grabbed his neck and slammed him onto the table hitting his head backwards against the table. JungSoo groaned in pain. She threatened him even though they could hear her.

Her voice was clear, deadly and very cold.

"You've messed with the wrong person. Park JungSoo. Whatever you do, don't you dare come back asking for forgiveness. Don't think you and your gang members nor the Kwon's will get away without being alive. Leave now before the hospital becomes your 2nd home. I will get you back for what you've done to Hoya and L.Joe. SCRAM!"

Without hesitation, they all ran away, leaving the boys confused.

"Why did you help us?" DooJoon said in a cold tone. "We can take on them ourselves"

Jiyeon scoffed. "You against a gang group thats part of a dangerous mafia group? I don't think so" Jiyeon looked over to HyunA and saw her cheek swollen. Jiyeon walked over to HyunA and whispered in her ear that's quiet enough for Hyuna to hear. "Once you alone or out of their sight. Call Zelo or Yong Guk to have your cheek treated. I'll make JungSoo pay."

Jiyeon left as HyunA nodded. Ricky followed behind. Jiyeon was walking slowly and could hear their conversation.

"What was that? Mafia?" JunQ said with a confused tone

"HyunA what did she say to you? Did she threatened you? If she did then I'm going to kill her" Lee Joon said gritting his teeth.

HyunA shooked her head. "She just said she'll get pay back...that's all oppa"

"Oh okay......"

YOUR POV

I walked back clenching my fist. First L.Joe, Hoya and now HyunA. Who's next? But before that..I'll just give you a warning not to mess with me. You don't think I won't kill? Well you thought wrong JungSoo. We walked back to the car, got in but I didn't start the engine. Instead I looked over to Ricky. I smriked. Ricky may seem innocent cute and all but once his gang members or  other groups gets hurt he can be hell scary and can kill you in seconds.

"Ricky. Let's go home. I have a mission for you." I said smirking.

R: Noona. Does it involve killing someone?

He asked. I nodded.

R: Who?

"You'll find out when we get back to the house. My other house. Go to sleep a bit when we arrive I'll wake you up." I said while adjusting his seat so he could lie down and sleep for a little while.

And just like that he went to sleep.

I started the engine and drove off. It tooked about 3 hours to get to my other house. Your all probably wondering how many houses I have..well let say..I have about 3 other houses and IU has also 3 other houses other than the ones we're staying at. Shocked? Yeah I'm pretty sure you are. After a looooooong drive I finally arrived at my other house.

(JiYeon's 3rd house)

I parked the car in front to the door.

"Ricky. Dongseang ah~ Wkae up" I lightly shooked him.

R: Mm.. Oh Noona are here already?

He said rubbing his eyes. Omg how cute >~<. I nodded and got out of the car. Ricky took a while to get out of the car since we was still sleepy. There was only one way to get him fully wide awake...Food.

"Come on let's go. I'll make you food."

R: FOOD?!

Now he was wide awake. I ruffled his hair.

"Yup, now come on."

I opened the door and was greeted by the maids and servants. They stay here to keep my house clean. Just like my other others. The same with IU. I went up stairs and opened the door to my work room.

(Work room)

"Just sit down. I'll get on of the maids to cook you some food and bring them up here."

I went out and called the maids to make some food for Ricky. And told them to bring it up here. I went back in the room and took out my phone.

*Phone conversation*

Stop Stop breaking my heart I love you girl ~ (ring tone)

??: YAH PARK JIYEON. How can you just leave me here all by myself?

"Ahahaha...ha...ha..ha Mianhae IU-ah...So..what are you doing?"

IU: Hmm..just keeping an eye on JungSoo. Why? Oh L.Joe is doing fine. He's resting as told.

"I see that's good. Since your keeping an eye on JungSoo then that's good. You mind calling Zelo and Yong Guk and tell them to come to my 3rd house."

IU: Okay. Got it. That's all?

"Nope. Tell them to bring me some files on about JungSoo's gang group and other groups in the Kwon's mafia group and those that are close to him"

IU: Look's like he pissed you off good time.

"Yup, and there will be a price to pay. This is just a first warning and this is the first game of mine."

IU: Alright, I already called them and that they're on their way. 

"Okay. Gomawo chingu ah~. Bye~"

IU: Okay bye~

*End of conversation*

*Knock Knock*

"Come in"

??: JiYeon-shi. The food we prepared are done.

"Ah..thank you Vic. Just place it on the table in front of Ricky."

V: Neh.

Vic placed the food on the table in front of Rick. Seriously..Ricky's expression with the food being placed in front of him is SO FREAKING CUTE. [A/N: Try to imgaine Ricky eyeing the food and his expression :D] I just want to pinch him but not now. But really there was a LOT of food on the table...well it's for both Ricky and me. Kekeke. AND OH MY GAWD THERE WERE DESSERTS TOO... *SPAZZ*.....yes I love desserts and sweets etc... Oh yeah when I meant a LOT it's a LOT. If you see it could feed like 5-10 people but Ricky and I EAT A LOT.

[A/N: I got really hungry after finding these pictures of food.]

 (Ignore the alcohol)      

(Desserts):

         

(Salads):

  

Here I am eating all of this with Ricky. Now I'm sure your all thinking...HOLY THAT IS A LOT..but to us as in me and Ricky..this is considered less for us. Yes yes..in the whole group there are a few people who are considered as ShikShin or big eaters. Aside from me and Ricky being Shikshins, there are others who are one as well. Wanna who they are? Well let me be nice and tell you. They are 4Minute HyunA, Jay Park, T-ara EunJung, Z:EA HyungShik, Kara Nicole and Hara, The Boss Karam, SHINee Key and Taemin, 2NE1 Dara, Miss A Suzy and Min and lastly but not least IU!!!!!!!. It'll be a disaster if you go out and on a buffet with all of us Shikshins. Hahaha...ha..ha...yeah well lets get back to the story.

AS...I was saying...all that rambling on bout shikshin..Yong Guk and Zelo came in with files and documents I asked for. I smirked. 

Z: Hey you atewith out us.

He said pouting..awwww how cute...just to let you know..I. CAN'T. RESIST. CUTE. THINGS. OR. PEOPLE.

Y: Anyways. Here are the files. You asked for.

Z: He sure made you pissed. Pff. Serves him right for messing with those that are stronger than him. He should really know his place.

"So who are the other groups within the Kwon's mafia groups?"

R: Yeah who are they.

I chuckled "About time you finished eating. Report."

Z: Excluding our spies. There are 21 or so groups. Some are solo. They have some from Japan as well.

Y: They are...BEG or known as Brown Eyed Girls. 4 members. All girls. Leader JeA, Miryo, Narsha and maknae Ga In. SNSD. 9 members. All girls. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and maknae Seohyun who is CN BLUE's Jung Yonghwa's girlfriend....

Z: Next is Super Junior. 15 membered group. All boys. JungSoo is the leader of that group. They have nicknames or either they use their real names. JungSoo goes by the name Leeteuk. Heechul, KangIn, Hankyung, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung, Henry, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, Shindong, Siwon and Kibum.. 2PM a 6 member group. Jay Park was originally the leader. But dropped out and joined us. Members are Taecyeon, Nickhun, Junho, Junsu, Wooyoung and maknae Chagsung. 2AM and four membered group. Leader is Jokwon the leader of the Kwon mafia goups, Changmin, Seulong and maknae Jinwoon.

Y: Next is a five member girl gang. Girls Day. Member's are...Leader SoJin, Jihae, Yura, Minah and maknae Hyeri. Solo gang G.NA. 4 membered girl gang Secret. Leader Hyosung, JiEun, maknae Sunhwa and Zinger. 8 member girl gang. Leader Kahi, Jungah, Jooyeon, Raina, Nana, Lizzy and maknae E-young. 5 member boy gang. F.T.Island. Leader Jonghun, Hongki, maknae Minhwan, Chaejin and Seunghyun.

They took a deep breath and contiued.

Y: SS501, 5 membered boy gang. Leader HyunJoong, Youngseang, Jungmin, maknae HyungJun and Kyujong. 5 member girl gang, Wonder Girls. Members are Leader Sunye, Yubin, Yeeun, Sohee and maknae Hyelim.

Z: Next are the gangs that are from Japan. All of them are boys. NEWS, 6 member group. Koyama Keiichiro, Takahisa Masuda, Yuya Tegoshi, Shigeaki Kato, Yamaa Tomohisa, Nishikido Ryo. Former members are Hironori Kusano and Hiroki Uchi. 5 membered group ARASHI, Jun is in there as a spy, The rest of the members are, Kazunari Ninomiya, Ohno Satoshi, Sakurai Sho and Masaki Aiba.

Y: Next. 10 member gang called Hey!Say!JUMP!. Members are Kota Yabu, Hikaru Yaotome, Arioka Daiki, Tatkaki Yuuya, Inoo Kei, Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuri, Okamoto Keito, Nakajima Yuuto and Morimoto Ryutaro. Kis My Ft 2 are 7 member gangs. Members are Kitayama Hiromitsu, Senga Kento, Miyata Toshiya, Yoko Wataru, Fujigaya Taisuke, Tamamori Yuuta and Nikaido Takahashi. Duo gang Tackey and Tsubasa. Solo gangs are Shirota Yuu and Gackt. They are all the goup's under Jokwon's mafia group.

Z: As for the ones that are important to JungSoo are his gang members and SNSD. They are like brother's and sister.The rest are like hoobae or sunbae relationships. That is all..You're planning to kill one of them right?

"Yes. Why?"

Y: We figured out when IU called us. We know how pissed you can get when one of our members get hurt. So I found out some useful information for you.

"Chincha? Gomawo Yog Guk ah. You to Zelo" I said smiling at them

Y/Z: Your welcome.

Z: So who you gonna kill?

I looked at the clock. 1pm. There's still a lot of time to kill them. I smirked as I thought of an idea. I'll kill more than one of them. That'll teach them not to mess with me.

"Yong Guk dear go back to the house and bring Black Fangs and the remaing of our gang here. I have a little fun job for them"

I said in a sweet voice.  And by sweet voice, they all know I'm up to something and they would be hell scared of me when I use this tone of mine...Well I'm am CRUEL..and part of a MAFIA and is the DAUGHTER of one.

Y: R-R-Roger.

As Yong Guk left, Zelo was sttanding there looking all bored until his stomach growled.

"Are you hungry Zelo?"

He nodded, slightly pouting.

"Awww. I'll get you some food." I said ruffling his hair. "Go sit down next to Ricky."

He nooded and made his way over to Ricky. I poked my head outside the door and called for Vic who was standing beside the door.

"Vic do me a favor and bring some food for Zelo."

As I was about to close the door, a figure came up..well ran up to me, tackled me into the room and gave me deadly BEAR HUG. OMG what's with people giving me bear hugs?

??: Jiyeon I MISS YOU!!!.

Hmm? This voice...I looked up and gasped.

"JUNNNN!!!!!" I hugged him back.

J: Miss me?

"Of course I do. BAKA!"

V: The food is ready.

"Oh just place them on the table and Zelo will eat it " I said giving him a smile.

J: So who you planning to kill? And oh are the rest of the guys coming here? I bumped into Yong Guk and he told me everything.

"Ugh..yea----"

All: WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG JUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YAH.YAH. Don't tackle me along with Jun."

But it was too late. They all tackled Jun along with me down onto the group excluding Black Fangs standing there on the side.

"YYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! ENOUGH"

I shouted, making them all get off me. PHEW...I thought I was gonna get squished....HECK I WAS SQUISHED!

"Now then..Back to the main point of why I called you here."

I said in a serious tone.. They all stood up straight and listneing to me attentively.

"I'm sure some of you have heard of L.Joe getting hurt. HyunA got hurt by JungSoo. I'll be giving him a warning by letting you kill some of them. And Black Fangs, you'll be killing one of them when I assign you to one of them. Although I promised you to give you a tour but I'm sorry I'll do that tomorrow."

They all nodded.

"Jun that okay with you? And are you sure you should be here? They might suspect you and all"

J: Nah.. JoKwon gave me 2 days off. That's how much he trusts me Oh anyways I'm gonna go now. I was only here to give you a small visit. Gonna go visit your dad now. Bye. Have fun killing.

And he exited the room. And

i didn't even get to say goodbye....how mean....

"I'll assign 2-4 people to kill a person. Not all of you will kill them but you'll be a back up for the others that kill them. Clear?"

All: NEH

"Okay. Lee Nara and Jung Seri."

Nara/Seri: Hai~~

"You'll be killing one of JungSoo's gang member. His name is Lee Hyukjae who goes by the name EunHyuk. Keep your idenitity a secret. Do not let them know that you are working for me. Back ups are...Ha Min and Taguchi Junnosuke."

I gave them the files on about Eunhyuk and how he looks like. I went over and punched in some codes and my wall opened revealing a room filled with various of weapons. Froms swords to guns to knives to darts to needles to cards that can slice just about anything to bows and arrows to bombs etc.

[Waepons: All different kinds]

      etc...

 They all had their jaws drop to the groud. I couldn't help but to luahg at their reaction.

"Go in and pick any weapons you like."

This went on for quite a while. In the end all of them..well not all of them were assigned to kill.

Assassinators: Lee Nara and Jung Seri

Back up: Taguchu Junnosuke

Target: Super Junior EunHyuk

Weapon: Guns, poison darts, needles and bombs.

Assassinators: Kang Minjung and Jang Hyemi

Back up: Hiroki Narimiya

Target: Shirota Yuu

Weapon: swords, poison needles and sleeping gas bomb

Assassinators : Hwang Jiyoon and Lee Ryujin

Back up: Lee Jonghyun and Koike Teppei

Target: Wonder Girls Ahn Sohee

Weapon: guns, bow & arrows

Assassinators: Okami Rin

Back up: None

Target: Brown Eyed Girls Miryo and JeA

Weapon: poison darts, short twin daggers, smoke bombs and paralyzed needles

Assassinators: Yu Ha Min and Kim Jonghoon

Back up: Kang Jiho, Hiroki Narimiya and Oguri Shun

Target: Super Junior Yesung and SNSD Yuri and Yoona

Weapon: guns

Assassinators: Jiyeon(You) and Ricky

Back up: Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya

Target: Super Junior Sungmin and Henry

Weapon:  Guns, swords, darts, smoking bombs, sleep gas bombs and poison needles.

"Okay so everyone has their own target and back ups and wepons. Okami, I know you won't be needing any back ups as they might get in your way..right?"

R: Yeah..

Zelo and Yong Guk gave us their locations on where they might be.

"Okay! Move out!


PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

"YAH! WHO THE ARE YOU?"

"JEA RUN!!!"

"NOOOO MIRYOOO. YOU'LL PAY!!"

"SOHEE UNNIEEEEE!!! NOO!!!!"

"Y-YOU'LL REGRET THI-IS.."

"YOONA WATCH OUT. AHHHHHHHHH!"

"YURI!!!!!!"

"SUNGMIN OPPA IT'S A TRAP. DON'T COME HERE!!!!"

"HENRY!!!!"

"TCH, WEAKINGLINGS, THAT'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY GUYS"


SORRY FOR THE LOOOOOOOOONG WAIT.

 

 SUB. COMMENT :)