What Happened During The Past 4 Months. Part 1

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

   

*THE PAST DURING THE PAST 4 MONTHS PART ONE

**THERE WILL BE SOME NAMES I'LL BE MAKING UP.

***A/N: ALL NAME ARE MADE UP

**** I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER FOR 3 - 4 DAYS.

***** THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN SO FAR.

****** I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PARTS THERE GOING TO BE FOR THE PAST.

****** SO ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER......:) REMEMBER TO SUB OR COMMENT.


YOUR POV

It was chaos when we found out that it was the Kwon's that killed my unnie..HyeJin. Not only that. IU and I also found out that my brother Park JungSoo is part of a gang group that works for the Kwon's. School was hectic. IU and I got went down to our secret meeting place.

"IU what should we do?" I said pacing back and forth. "We can't allow them to get hurt. Nor let them find out that we're daughters of the 2 feared mafia groups. And that the Kwon mafia group that threatened them are our enemies." I said ruffling my hair in fustration.

IU: Hmm, there's only one other way..I'm sure you know that well. JiYeon ah.

I sighed.

"I know. The only option we have now is to betray them. Betray them and make them hate us. But we'll have to tell other groups to keep an eye on them. To keep suspicions out. Especially 4Minute."

IU: Yeah. 4Minute are already living a double life so it's better to get someones else to keep an eye on the guys. But what about Block B, B1A4 and MinWoo? We now know that they weren't the ones that killed HyeJin unnie and that their families and them themseles were threatened by the Kwon's to kill HyeJin unnie. AISH this is so fustrating.

She said sighing.

"Well we could get one or two or a few of our groups and make them join in the Kwon's as spies. That way we can keep track of him and what they do." I suggested.

IU: That is a great Idea, JiYeon ah. We call everyone. Including the ones that are out of Seoul..oh but their returning today aren't they?

"Oh..they are too. Hehe I forgot...since we have SO many groups in our gang."

IU: That's good isn't it? We have way more than the Kwon's though. It'll be an advantage.. And about the ceremony that we might have soon. Are you gonna take over?

"Yeah. Might as well take over. I have no reasons to turn it down. You?"

IU: Keke, if you are then I'm also taking it over. Well, we are the strongest among everyone here. Aren't we?

I chuckled. "Of course. So who do we call? Everyone? As in EVERYONE?"

IU: Of course you pabo.

"Yah. Hehe"

IU: So, before we call them. We have about 30 groups in our gang and more hidden. So we call all 30of them?

"Yeah. Call the ones that are solo gang as well."

IU: So..let's see. We'll call...Big Bang, 4Minute, CN BLUE, T-ara, KARA, BOYFRIEND, Z:EA, f(x), Miss A, Bang & Zelo, The Boss, Jay Park, SISTAR, TEEN TOP, KAT-TUN, Yoo SeungHo, Lee Hyun Woo, Oguri Shun, Hiroki Narimiya, Koike Teppei, Mokomichi Hayami, Rain, BoA, Kim Jong Kook, Ha Dong Hoon (HaHa), Jang Geun Suk, Rania, U-Kiss, SHINee and 2NE1.

"Yup. I'll call Zelo and tell them to come here."

I took my phone out and dialed Zelo's number.

Ring~~ Ring~ *Phone Convo*

??: Hello?

"Zelo it me"

Zelo: Ah. JiYeon shi. Is there something?

"Call all members of my gang and tell them to meet IU and I here at our secet meeting place. Call all 30 of them. Including the ones coming back today."

Zelo: Okay. So, you want me to call; Big Bang, 4Minute, CNBLUE, T-ara, KARA, Boyfriend, Z:EA, f(x), Miss A, The Boss, Jay Park, Sistar, Teen Top, KAT-TUN, Yoo SeungHo, Lee HyunWoo, Oguri Shun, Hiroki Narimiya, Koike Teppei, Mokomichi Hayami, Rain, BoA, Kim Jong Kook, Ha Dong Hoon, Jang Geun Suk, Rania, U-Kiss, SHINee and 2NE1?

"Yes. Once your done, come here with Yong Guk as well."

Zelo: Yes. I understand.

"Bye"

Zelo: Neh.

*End of Convo*

"Okay, I already called Zelo and he said he'll call them."

IU: Yup, I heard.

"So, before they get here...lets do something..I'm bored!"

IU: Aigoo. Your bored in THIS situations? Keke

"Yah!"

IU and I were sitting on the chairs chatting, and thinking of what plans we can do to betray them and make them hate us but at the same time protect them from our enemy.

??: JiYeon shi. IU-shi.

We turned around and saw Yong Guk & Zelo

IU: Oh. You called them?

YG: Neh.

They answered walking down the stairs and then joining us by sitting down on one of the chairs beside IU

Zelo: They said that they're on their way here. And as for the ones that just came back from work out of Seoul, they're already on their way here from the airport. KAT-TUN and the others are really eager to meet you.

IU laughed a little

IU: Haha. Of course they miss their leader. It's been what? 3 years since they left Seoul for work that were given by JiYeon's appa.

"YAH!"

About 3 hours later. My gang groups came in.

3RD PERSON POV

After 3 hours of chatting between JiYeon, IU, Yong Guk and Zelo. JiYeon and IU's gang groups finally arrived.

"FINALLY!" they all said standing up

"JIYEEOOOOOON!!!" Jin said running up to JiYeon and giving her a bear hug.

"YAH! What about me?" IU said pouting

Jin just stucked out his tongue.

"Okay. Okay." JiYeon said getting out of Jin's bear hug. "All of you. I want you to stand in according to your groups"

They all stood in their groups. They all stood in front of JiYeon, IU, Zelo and Yong Guk. JiYeon and IU spent 4 hours explaining to them all about what happened and how they have to change their plans. They also told them about the Kwon's mafia group.

"!" HyunA cursed.

"HyunA" IU said calming her down. "IU i know dear. I know why you are angry. We are too. To the point we have to change our plans and tatics."

"Listen up all of you." JiYeon said. "I'll be assigning new people to look over the boys. Okay?"

"NEH!" They all replied.

"I'll be mixing up some people. It'll be easier so they won't suspect who's who."

"NEH!"

"And this time it won't be one group that looks over them it'll be 2 people to a person okay?" IU added.

"NEH!"

"Okay, when I call your name I want you to step up. I'll you the details, Zelo will give you information on who you are guarding and Yong Guk will give you some weapons you'll need."

"NEH!" they all replied

"Teen Top ChangJo and Kang MinJi"

"Neh!" they both replied.

"You will be guarding Infinite's SungJong." JiYeon took a deep breath before continuing.

"U-Kiss Kevin and Z:EA DongJun. You'll be guarding..No MinWoo. DGNA Jay and InJun, you'll be guarding..Mir."

This went on for quite a while. After 3 hours of apointing each and one of them. JiYeon and IU gave the paper with the list of who would be guarding who to Zelo.

*List of who is protecting who*

Who to protect - Guards:

SungJong - Teen Top ChangJo and Kang MinJi(*A/N: Made up name)

MinWoo - U-Kiss Kevin and Z:EA DongJun

Mir - DGNA Jay and InJun

LeeJoon - 4Minute HyunA and Kara JiYoung.

JunHyung - Rania Joy and Ha DongHoon (HaHa)

HyunSeung - Big Bang TaeYang and SeungRi

DooJoon - 4Minute GaYoon and SISTAR HyoRin

DongWoon - 4Minute JiYoon and JiHyun

KiKwang - 4Minute SoHyun and Miss A Fei

YoSeob - Rania Di and Riko

SeungHo - T-ara Soyeon and EunJung

G.O - Kim Jong Kook and Miss A Suzy

CheunDoong - DGNA Hyunmin and Miss A Jia

InSoo - Miss A Min and Rania Xia

GunWoo - Rania T-ae and Jooyi

SeYong - DGNA Mika and Karam

ChaeJin - Rania Saem and Jang Geun Suk

B-Bomb - T-ara Boram and Qri

JaeHyo - T-ara Hwayoung and Kara Seungyeon

U-Kwon - Kara Nicole and Hara

Kyung - Kara Gyuri and Boyfriend DongHyun

Zico - Big Bang G-Dragon and Teen Top CAP

P.O - Big Bang DaeSung and TOP

Taeil - CNBLUE MinHyuk and Z:EA HyungShik

Baro - Z:EA SiWan and HeeChul

GongChan - Boyfriend KwangMin and YoungMin

SanDeul - Sistar Bora and Dasom

JinYoung - Sistar Soyu and f(x) Luna

CNU - Boyfriend - Jeongmin and Hyunseong

SungGyu - Z:EA KwangHee and JunYoung

WooHyun - Z:EA TaeHoon and Ha MinWoo

SungYeol - CNBLUE JungShin and JongHyun

L - CNLUE YongHwa and f(x) Sulli

HoYa - Teen Top ChunJi and L.Joe

DongWoo - Teen Top Niel and f(x) Amber

YunHo - Jay Park and Lee Hyun Woo

JaeJoong - f(x) Krystal and Victoria

YooChun - Yoo SeungHo and Rain

JunSu - KAT-TUN Nakamaru and Koki

ChangMin - U-Kiss DongHo and KAT-TUN Ueda

When they all got assigned to who they were going to protect. JiYeon and IU gathered them around and gave out another order.

"Okay. Now that you've been assigned to one of them. I'll need 3 groups to join in the Kwon's mafia group and be spies" IU said

"IU and I have already decided on the groups to be spies. SHINee, 2NE1 and U-Kiss exlcuding Kevin are the 3 spy groups." JiYeon said. "But remember to hide your tattoo and don't make them have any suspiscion."

"And according to Yong Guk, the Kwon's are recruiting groups to join them. Take this chance to get in and get as many information you can get. Follow their orders. But first gain their trust so they won't have any suspiscions on you. I'm sure you know that there are other ways to contact me. When you see us or come in contact with us, act like you don't know us." IU stated. "Understood?"

"NEH!"

"Okay. Those that have been assigned to, go now. SHINee, 2NE1 and U-Kiss excluding Kevin go to where the Kwon's are recruiting new members and take this chance and don't miss it." IU ordered.

Everyone went leaving some people that didn't have any mission.

"The ones that are remaing here are...KAT-TUN Kamenashi Kazuya, Akanishi Jin and Taguchi Junnosuke, Oguri Shun, Hiroki Narimiya, Koike Teppei and Mokomichi Hayami.....Any of you know where Jun where abouts is?" IU asked

"Yeah" Zelo answered.

"Where?"

"Jun has told me, that he knew that the Kwon's killed HyeJin shi. And that he has joined a gang group called ARASHI and is keeping an eye on the Kwon's. Not only that, he has gained their ultimate trust so he doesn't have any guards to keep an eye on him. The only thing is his gang members nor the Kwon's, they don't know that he is one of us. He's been part of them for at least 2 and half years."

"I see." JiYeon sad tapping her finger on her lap. "Anything else from him?"

"Ah..He was the one who gave the recent news about the Kwon's recruiting new groups. And not only that....he also told me that the Kwon's are...planning...." Zelo hesitated

"What?" IU asked

"That he's planning to kill MinWoo."

"BWO!?!" They all shouted excluding Zelo and Yong Guk

"!" IU exclaimed. "Call U-Kiss Kevin and Z:EA DongJun to hurry and be near MinWoo now. They could be taking action as we are speaking."

"NEH!" Zelo said and went out to call the 2.

"Yong Guk."

"Yes?"

"I'll put you incharge of the security camera's for our house and the Kwon's" JiYeon calmly said

"Neh"

Yong Guk left and Zelo came back in telling JiYeon and IU that they're already dealing with them while wearing masks.

"Zelo. You'll be in charge of the groups that were assigned to protect the boys. You'll be the ones giving them orgers when nessesary." IU ordered.

"Neh"

Zelo left the room leaving JiYeon and IU with the remaining of the group.

[A/N - JAPANESE CONVERSATION WILL BE IN GREEN]

There was a silence until Jin broke it by giving JiYeon another bear hug.

"JIYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jin said running up to Jiyeon giving her another bear hug.

"Hey..What about me?" IU said pouting

"Aww. Come here. I'll give you a hug" Kame said pulling IU into a hug.

Soon it became a group hug. They soon all let go and started chatting with each other as they haven't seen each other for so looooong.

"So..how was the mission dad gave you?" Jiyeon asked.

"It was....ok.." Koike said.

"We had to go to a school. A SCHOOL and we're like what? 20-24 years old!" Taguchi complained earning a small laughter from IU and Jiyeon.

"But...We met a few people. Learned that the whole school was pretty much a gangster school. In each class there is a ruler. If one person defeat the leader of that class then they win and that class will follow them..Confusing huh?" Shun explained.

"Yes. VERY!" IU sarcastically answered.

"Oh. But we met this really cool girl. Seriously if you and her fough each other I'm sure you'll have fun fighting against her. She's hella strong...Junno got PWNED by her" Jin said snickering

"I DID NOT" Junno protested

"Oh yes you did. We all saw it"

"Okay okay. So what about that girl? Her name?" Jiyeon asked

"Oh we became friends with hers and then only to find out that the Kwon's killed her family. She want revenge. She returned to Seoul on the same day as us..which is today."

"BWO? The Kwon's?" Jiyeon smirked. "What's her name?"

"Okami Rin. She's a trained assassin." Kame replied

"Perfect."

"Nande?" Junno asked. "...wait..don't tell me your gonna ask her to join us?"

"Of course. Hayami do me a favor and call Zelo here for me." IU asked.

"Hai~~" he replied lifting up his right hand up like a little kid.

"Keke"

Hayami left and a little while later he came back with Zelo.

"Yes? You called?"

"Zelo. I want you to find this girl called Okami Rin""

"Ah yes. Hayami told me about that on the way here. Here are the files on her"

Zelo handed Jiyeon the documents and left.

"Okay. Okami Rin. Age 19. Family killed by the Kwon's and wants revenge. Specialty in killing. A trained Assassin. Leader of a gang called Black Fangs. A 11 member group. Currently lives in an apartment with her gang members. All member's are...VICTIMS OF THE KWON'S?" Jiyeon shouted the last line.

"NANI!!!" Jin and Kame shouted.

"They also want revenge on the Kwon's" IU added.

"She lives at 116 xxxxx street xxxxx Seoul. Okay. Which one of you guys are really close to her?" IU asked.

"Ugh...Me, Shun and Kame." Jin answered.

"Okay..All of you follow me."

They all followed JiYeon and IU out of the secret meeting place and sat down on a chair at the front yard.

They all sat down.

"Ne~ Jiyeon" Jin asked, but Jiyeon was in deep thoughts and didn't hear Jin.

"YAH!" Jin shouted.

"Eh? Nani?" she said finally snapping out of her thoughts.

"What are we doing out her---"

Jin got cut off as 2 cars stopped in front of them.

 

"Eh?" They all said excluding Jiyeon and IU

"Hayami and Shun you take the black car. Jin and Kame you take the yellow one. Both of you go to Okami Rin's house. Explain to them that there is someone willing to help them to get revenge on the Kwon's. Two of you take 2 member's each and bring them back here..Hayaku..Go!" IU ordered.

"Hai~" they answered lazily.

"NOW! Or else...no food for you for the rest of the month." IU quickly threatened.

Their eyes widened and went into the car and drove off.

"AHAHA That...was.....price...less" Jiyeon said in between her laughs.

"Ahaha. Their reactions were so FUNNY" Narimiya added.

"Now we'll just wait for them" Jiyeon said.

"So..Nari-chan how was school in Japan?" IU asked

"Nari-chan?" Narimiya asked.

"Yup. That's your new nickname from JiYeon"

"Oh~ School was alright. Same damn thing everyday. Not a single peaceful day that does not involve fights. Met Okmai and her gang members and found about her past and her gang members past as well. After all of that we became clost. Not as close as Jin, Shun and Kame though. BUT WE ALL MISSED YOU!!!" Narimiya whined and then pouting.

"Hey don't pout you look ugly." IU teased.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jiyeon laughed out loud

They al talked for about an hour and a half until Jin's and Shun car pulled over in front of them. Jin, Kame, Shun and Hayami stepped out of the car followed by 11 people.

"They are the one's that'll will help us?" a tall looking girl said

"Are you for real?" the rest said mockingly

"Hey. These two girls are daugther's of 2 infamous mafia families. The Park and Lee mafia groups. Don't underestimate them just because of their looks. They look like this but they are hell strong." Kame explained to them.

"I say you guys are Black Fangs? Jin has told me about you girls..and guys. Why don't you introduce yourselves and tell us something about yourself" IU said

They then started to introduce themselves.

"Annyong. My name is Lee Nara. My japanese name is Yuu Nara. I'm 19 years old. My specialy is well handling guns and sword. I have experience in killing and is an trained assassin. Black Fang's 3rd strongest fighter. Code name is Shadow. Please to meet you" she said bowing.

"Annyong. I'm Jung Seri. Japanes name is Sakura Mina. 18 years old. Black Fang's 4th strongest figher. Specialty is close-combat, long range combat and guns. Code name is Death Princess. Please to meet you"

"Hi. Kang MinJung. 19 years old. Black Fang's 3rd strongest fighter. Specialy in knives, swords, guns and close combat. Code name is Hades. Nice to meet you"

"Jang HyeMi. 16. The 3rd maknae of the group. Little sister of B2ST Jang Hyunseung. Handles gun and swords. Code name is Chaos. Please to meet you"

"Lee JongHyun. 17.  Best friends of Infinite Lee SungYeol and MYNAME Lee GunWoo. Weapon specialty is...guns and needles. Code name is Kaos."

"Yu Ha Min. 18. Friends with Yoo SeungHo. Handles gun..swords...and needles.............Code name is....Snake. Nice to meet you....."

"Lee Ryu Jin. 15. 2nd maknae. Handles all types of guns. Code name is Reaper."

"ANNYONG! Hwang JiYoon. I'm 14. Specialty is close combat, swords..all types and all type of guns. Have the best night vision in Black Fang's. Best friends with Infinite's SungJong, Block B Zico and B2ST HyunSeung. Code name is Ali."

"Okami Rin. 19. Leader of Black Fang's. Specialty in all close combat fighting and assassinating. Code name is Aku."

"Annyong. Kim JongHoon. 19 years old. All rounder. Code name Death. Please to meet you."

"Annyong. Kang JiHo immida. I'm 17 years old. All rounder. Best friends with Infinite L, SungGyu, DBSK Changmin and MYNAME SeYong. Please to meet you"

They introduced themself one by one.

"Ah. Nara-shi, Seri-shi, MinJung-shi, HyeMi-shi, JiYoon-shi, Rin-shi, JongHyun-shi, HaMin-shi, RyuJin-shi, JongHoon-shi and JiHo-shi. It's nice to meet you. I'm Park JiYeon the daughter of the Park mafia family. Beside me is Lee JiEun, the daughter of the Lee mafia family. But call her IU" JIyeon greeted them.

"Let's go inside JiYeon's house and we'll prepare the rooms for you." IU said

They all followed JiYeon and IU inside. Everyone else went back to their rooms leaving Jiyeon and IU with Black Fangs. They followed Jiyeon to 2 rooms beside her and IU's room.

"This room here is mine and IU's. " JiYeon said pointing to hers. "The room next to mine will be for the girls and next to them will be the boys room."

IU opened the girls room revealing a very large room with 3 bunk beds. 3 study room. 5 wardrobes. Attached living room. 3 doors leading to the bathrooms. Another door leading to a room filled with books.

 

(Right: Lee Nara. Left: Jung Seri)

(Top: Kang MinJung. Bottom: Jang HyeMi)

(Top: Hwang JiYoon. Bottom: Okami Rin)

(Study Room 1)

(Study Room 2)

(Study Room 3)

(Okami Rin's Wardrobe 1/2)

(Okami Rin's Wardrobe 2/2)

(Jang HyeMi and Hwang JiYoon's Wardrobe)

Jung Seri and Kang MinJung's Wardrobe)

(Lee Nara's Wardrobe)

(Attahed living room)

(Bathroom 1)

(Bathroom 2)

(Bathroom 3)

(Room filled with books)

"OMG!! I LOVE THIS ROOM!" the girls squealed as they run around the room opening eat door.

"Don't worry about the clothes. If you need new clothes just tell me or IU and we'll go shopping together." Jiyeon pointed out.

"We'll leave you girls alone now. I'm sure your all tired. And you can unpack your stuff tomorrow and we'll give you a tour around our house tomorrow as well."

They closed the door.

"Guess it's time for your room."

IU opened the door this time, revealing another large..LARGE room that's a bit similar to the girls room. The boys room had 2 bunk beds. 1 king sized bed. 3 wardrobes. 2 door leading to the study rooms. Another 2 doors leading to the bathroom and a living room attached.

(Left: Lee JongHyun. Right: Lee RyuJin)

(Top: Yu Ha Min. Bottom: Kang JiHo)

(Kim JongHoon's bed)

(JongHyun and HaMin's wardrobe)

(RyuJin and JongHoon's wardrobe)

(Kang JiHo's wardrobe)

(Study Room 1)

(Study Room 2)

(Bathroom 1)

(Bathroom 2)

(Attached living room)

"HOLY !!!!" they all said running into the rooms like kids while Jiyeon and IU are just standing there laughing at the boys.

"Do you like it?" IU asked

"HELL YEAH!"

"Rest. You can unpack tomorrow. We'll give you a tour tomorrow around my house" JiYeon added.

"Okay~~" 

JiYeon and IU shut the door and went back to their own rooms. Just as JiYeon was about to open the door, a voice called out to her causing her and IU to laugh at his cuteness.

"JIYEON NOOOOOOOOOONAAAA~ IU NOOOOOOONAAA~~~" a voice called out

Both Jiyeon and IU turned their heads and saw Ricky and couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Noona~ Why are you laughing?" he said crossing his arms across his chest and pouting.

"Aigoo. It's because your cute Ricky" Jiyeon said pinching both of his cheeks.

"No-Noona~" Ricky whined "It's hu-hurts"  

"Oh..Sorry" Jiyeon let go and rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs. "Mianhe..it's just that you were too cute. Hehe"

"What do you want Ricky ah? It's late." IU asked.

"Oh. Mr Park said that I'll be attending your school with you tomorrow. And that I have to follow you around and stick by your side" Ricky answered

"Oh~ Okay. What's this? Our little Ricky is going to protect us noona's?" IU teased

"YEAH!" he said jumping up and down.

Jiyeon and IU couldn't help but to giggle at Ricky's cute actions.

"Is that all Ricky?" IU asked

"Aniyo..." looking all sad all of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" Jiyeon said crouching down

"All the hyungs left..and I'm here by myself and I don't want to sleep on my own."

"Hehe" IU let out a little giggle. "Then do you want to sleep with one of us?"

"CHINCHA?! I can?" Ricky said looking at Jiyeon and IU with his puppy eyes.

"Hehe. Of course you can" Jiyeon said ruffling her dongsaeng's hair.

"YAY!"

"Come one"

They went into the room. Jiyeon took out a spare pj for Ricky.

"Here take this and go into the bathroom and wash up.. I'll use IU's bathroom" Jiyeon said as IU came out of her bathroom drying her hair.

Ricky took his pjs and went inot Jiyeon's bathrrom while Jiyeon went into IU's bathroom taking her pjs with her.

(IU's Pjs)

About 30 minutes later Ricky came out wearing the pjs JiYeon gave him.

 

(Ricky's Pjs)

Just as Ricky came out, Jiyeon came out of the bathroom drying her hair.

 

(JiYeon's Pjs)

"Aigoo our Ricky is so cute" JiYeon said running up to and ruffling his wet hair.

"Noona~"

"Oh, that's right. Ricky who do you want to sleep with?" IU asked.

"Mmmmmmm~" Ricky was thinking as he pushed a finger to his lips and then pointed at JiYeon. "I wanna sleep with JiYeon noona!"

"Okay~ Night IU ah."

"Good night IU noona~"

"Chalja you two"

IU went to sleep leaving Ricky and JiYeon playing for a little while and then went to sleep. Ricky snuggled into JiYeon's arms and fell alseep.

Little did they know that there was someone standing at the door bidding them good night as well.

The man let out a quiet laugh and whispered. "Really those two never grow up. Have a good night and sweet dream, IU ah, JiYeon ah and you to Ricky. I miss you guys."

The man said quietly closing the door and walked out of the house.

??? POV

After I walked out of JiYeon house, I looked back at her house. I remembered the past with her. How I wish to join her but I can't becuase of my mission. I got into my car.

 

I started the engine and drove back to the Kwon's place. After about a 30 minute drive. I arrived the Kwon's place. The Kwon's has about 3 houses but theie not as big as JiYeon's house. I parked my car at the parking lot.

  

I went to the main house.

I opened the door and went to my room.

When I got into my room, I saw Mr Kwon sitting on the chair. He turned to me and said

"Jun. Where the hell have you been?"

"Out for a drive. Can't I?" I asked raising up an eyebrow

He cleared his throat. "Well next time just tell me before hand."

"What are you doing here? Is there anything you need?"

"Ah yes there is. You know about the recruit I told you to hold?"

I nodded.

"Ah. Your after the groups who wanted to join and passed?"

He nodded.

"Ah okay. Hold on let me go get the list of groups that passed."

I went up stairs and got the documents of participants that passed. I went back down stairs and read it out to Mr Kwon.

"Hm..only 3 groups passed. No information on them. Just gangs like every other gangs in Seoul. SHINee. A five member male gang group, consists of Onew the Leader, JongHyun, MinHo, Key and the maknae Taemin. 2NE1. A four member girl gang. Cl being the leader followed by Dara aka Sandara, Bom and Minzy the maknae. U-Kiss. Originally a 7 member male gang group but 1 dropped out. Leader is Soohyun. Followed by KiSeop, AJ, Hoon Eli and maknae DongHo. They are the only ones that passed the test."

"Hm. I see. Where are they staying at now?" he asked.

"Should be some where in this house." I replied.

"Okay. I'll be going now. Let's see how this game will work out with the Park's and the Lee's mafia groups. Oh next time, Jun call me JoKwon."

"Alright"

He went out of my room with his followers following behind. When he got out and closed my door I letted out a sigh and smirked. I went up stairs to my room.

I took out my phone and dialed Mr Park's number. While waiting for him to pick up. I went up stairs to my personal space. I sat down while pouring myself some alcohol.

*Phone conversation*

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

"Yoboseyo?" a man on the other line said.

"Ah~ Mr Park it's me Jun" I answered.

"Ah. Jun. How is the mission going?" he asked.

"It's fine. SHINee, 2NE1 and U-Kiss excluding Kevin have joined to become spies." I told him

"Yes. Yes. Zelo has told me. I've already called them and told them about you. But I also told them when they meet you, they are to act like they don't know you. So there won't be any suspiscions. Are you sure it's okay to be calling me?" He asked at the end.

"Yeah. Jokwon went out like 30 minutes ago asking me about the groups that passed the test for the recruiting. He thinks that this game will be in favor for him. Hmfp he better think again. It's been 2 annd a half years. He has my complete trust. I visited JiYeon earlier. Saw a cute scene." i said chuckling.

"Oh. What did you see?" he asked.

"Ha. Ricky running to JiYeon and IU's room because he's all alone and wants to sleep with them. Ricky snuggling into Jiyeon's arms before falling alseep. Cute isn't it?"

"Typical Ricky. Must be why JiYeon loves Ricky a lot and care for him as he is the maknae along with ChangJo. Well, give me another call when something or if Jokwon plans something again. I'll tell the girls tomorrow. Oh wait Jun."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever heard of Black Fangs? A gang with 11 member's. 6 girls and 5 guys. They were victim's of Jokwon and JiYeon has given them a hand to help them get revenge on Jokwon."

"Ne. I've heard pretty much everything. I was there when Kame, Jin, Shun and Hayami came back with Black Fangs etc etc." I answered

"Really you do have your way going around without being noticed."

"Actually, IU almost caught me. Jin saw me but I gave him a look to not tell anyone. Anyways gotta go. I think Jokwon it at my door again. Bye"

"Bye"

*End of phone conversation.*

I deleted my all my call I made recently and took my glass of wine down stairs and went to opened the door. Wow, lucky guess. It is JokWon. God what does he want now.

"Hey! Need something?" I asked

"The documents on the 3 groups." he said

"Oh..right silly me" I let out a small laugh and picked up the documents that were on the table and went back to him and handed him the documents.

"Jun..you really shouldn't be drinking alcohol. You had a busy day and you should rest. I'll give you a day off tomorrow and the day after. You can do whatever you want during the 2 days. Okay?" he offered me.

"Okay. Sure. Not missing anything else?" I asked

"Nope"

And he left. I closed the door and went to my room and put down the glass of alcohol on the table beside me.

I let out a sigh and smirked. Let see your game will turn out JoKwon ah. I would love to see your reaction when you find out that SHINee, 2NE1, U-Kiss and I are acutally spies from the Park and Lee mafia groups.

I turned off the lights by pressing button beside me which made the lights go off. A few minutes later I drifted off to sleep with the thought of how to make the Kwon's group fall apart without getting me caught.

 


 REMEBER TO COMMENT SUBSCRIBE OR...BE FRIENDS WITH ME :)