Identity Revealed! What Will Happen Next? Part 2 [JunHyung Ver]

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

[A/N: warning! warning this chapter might be long :)]


JUNHYUNG POV:

When school ended, I was walking back to our B2ST dorm with YoSeob beside me. Revenge.. That kept on replaying in my head. Why would JiYeon and IU do this to YoSeob and how could my brother, well half brother JiYong do this. Why didn't he help Jin Ah and YoSeob when they were being beaten up? Why did he help JiYeon and IU? Arghh, I was asking myself so many questions. Okay lets see, MYNAME members knows both JiYeon and IU as their Maknae ChaeJin is JiYeon's friend. They recognise JiYeon and IU, and also T-ara...but how come those girls don't recognise them..I mean they recognised me, YoSeob and probably MBLAQ SeungHo and Joon as well or are they just pretending they don't know them. Thinking of this made me give out a heavy sigh. Then YoSeob spoke up.

YS: Hyung....

I looked at YoSeob who called me with a worried face

"What is it YoSeob ah?" I said sighing.

YS: I think I know the reason why they.....they were beating me up.

He said in a sad voice. I got even more angry when I heard YoSeob saying he got beaten up. This made me remember the story MYNAME told us. I sighed.

"YoSeob ah" I looked at him and continued "You don't have to-" I got cut off by YoSeob.

YS: Ani! I have to tell you...You have to know hyung. You have to know why...why both JiYeon and IU are acting this way.

He said with determination. Defeated. So I gave up.

"Okay. Okay. Tell me when we get back to our dorm and tell our other members. I think they deserve to know, especially our Leader. Okay?"

I asked, wondering if he would agree to tell the other members. I mean YoSeob, usually tells us everything but 2 years ago we felt there was something wrong with the way he was acting and how he reacted when he heard JiYeon and IU's name.

YS: Yeah, I'm determined to tell them. Since I did keep it as a secret from you guys, because I thought you guys would-"

He suddenly stopped

YS: I'll tell all about it from the beginning at home. Okay?

"Yeah. okay."

I said patting him. 15 minutes later we arrived at our dorm. YoSeob and I went opened the door and went in to be greeted with a loud..i mean LOUD welcome home from our members.

B2ST: WELCOME HOME, JUNHYUNG, YOSEOB!

"Oh...I home..." I said slightly thinking how to bring up the topic about JiYeon and IU, then YoSeob spoke up saying his has something to tell them about IU and Jiyeon. That caused them to close their mouth and totally focus.

YS: Uhm.. guys I have something to tell you.

B2ST: What is it?

YoSeob hesitated and then looked at me. I nodded.

YS: It's about what happened 2 years. When I got injured. And...

DooJoon(DJ): And?

YS: And..about JiYeon and IU.

B2ST: BWO?!? JiYeon and IU?

"Ne. I know about this too."

B2ST: You do?

"Yeah. I heard about it from the 3 members of MYNAME. They told us about what happened 2 years ago and about JiYeon and IU as well. I won't be telling you because YoSeob is the one that wants to tell you guys directly since he himself kept it a secret from us."

B2ST: Ohh~..okay.

DJ: When your ready YoSeob.

We all sat in a circle, and YoSeob started telling our members what happened 2 years ago. About his injury and how he got it. I sat there in disbelief, the JiYeon I loved did that to YoSeob. Our members expressions started to change from worried to anger. It was obvious that they were angry, especially our Leader DooJoon who had a small crush on IU. When YoSeob finished telling us the story, everyone started saying different things about IU and JiYeon.

DJ: ! HOW DARE THEY DO THAT TO YOU! I'M SO GOING TO-

YS: Wait! Hyung!

DJ: What? obviously he was very angry. I was too.

YS: I really haven't told you the reason why they...JiYeon and IU did this.

B2ST: What?

"Your not done?"

YS: Yeah. MYNAME knows the reason as well but he didnt say it when he told us. I know why as well, so I'll tell you.

B2ST: Go on.

YS: The reason why both JiYeon and IU changed was because.....

YoSeob hesitated and looked over to me.

"because...?"

YS: JunHyung hyung. Do you remember the time you dumped JiYeon in middle school?

"Yes. Waeyo?"

DJ: BWO!?!?! You dumped..HER? Why?

YS: Hyung, the words you said to JiYeon really hurt her, thats why she changed, wanted revenge on you. Your half brother JiYong couldn't forgive you. So he helped JiYeon. IU joined in as well because she too... had her feelings hurt. Her feelings were toyed by SeungHo, MBLAQ's leader. During that time, JiYeon really loved you and was about to quit being the leader of Silver Dragons..but.. when you said those words to her, she felt really hurt and those words you said to her changed her completely.

Wait..What? I hurt JiYeon. Did I? Why can't I remember?

"What words?"

YS: HYUNG! You don't remember?

"Aniyo....W-What did I say to her?"

He sighed and took a breathe and continued.

YS: You said that you never loved her and that you only used her to get Jin Ah's attention and to make her jealous.

B2ST: BWO?!? JunHyung, how could you say that?

I gasped. Shocked. Now i remember those words. I...really did say that to her. I was just shocked, remembering those exact words I said to her that day

"I-I....really did say that to her... I said looking down all guilty..wait GUILTY? why should I feel guilt when they HURT YoSeob?. But. What does that have do with you getting beaten up by Silver Dragon? and how do you know this?"

YS: Like I said, JiYeon was about to quit being the LEADER of Silver Dragon but when you said that you broke her heart. She was hurt so she wanted revenge. I overheard you saying those words to her. I was about to go over to console her but IU went over to JiYeon first. I saw IU smirking when she was consoling JIiYeon and I knew something was up. I was about to leave but then they saw me and ask me if I could go somewhere with them. I agreed so they told me to go to this place. When I got there, I saw T-ara, a group in Silver Dragon. Silver Dragon has a LOT of groups. Apparently Silver Dragon has about 10 or so groups that respect their Leader...Park JiYeon. The JiYeon that you've hurt. Anyways, when I got there, T-ara started to beat me up. I started hearing them talk about some plan their going to help their leader with. I was about to fight back but then JiYeon and IU came in dragging Jin Ah in as well.

He took a breathe and continued.

Before MYNAME came, I heard that JiYeon and IU were going to use me to anger you guys. I was about to ask JiYeon and IU why they were doing this, even though I knew what the reason was, until MYNAME came rushing over and you know what happens after that. And now the 7 of us are in the same class as JiYeon, IU and T-ara and not to mention not only they're the infamous gang Silver Dragon, JiYeon is also the Queenka of Seoul High. That's reason why DBSK and INFINITE who are the 2 Kingkas of Seoul High don't dare to mess with her. Since JiYeon is the Leader of Silver Dragon and has 10 or so groups that respect and follows her and are part of Silver Dragon as well. T-ara is one of the groups. I don't know who the other groups are. The 7 guys that transfered to Seoul High consists of MYNAME's InSoo, SeYong and GunWoo the Leader, MBLAQ's Lee Joon and SeungHo the Leader, JunHyung hyung and me.

Everyone was quite. Shocked. DooJoon hyung decided to speak up.

DJ: I WILL NOT GOING TO FORGIVE THOSE GIRLS.

KiKwang(KK): That's it, I'm going to make those girls pay!

DongWoon(DW): YoSeob hyung, JunHyung hyung...are you going to pretend you don't know this and pretend to be friends with or something?

"I don't know, maknae ah~" I sighed thinking what I should do.

HyunSeung(HS): Well, you could pretend to be friends with them, learn their true motive and you know backfire their plans.

YS: That could work but JiYeon and IU already recognises JunHyung, SeungHo, Joon and I. But it seems like they've forgotten MYNAME. But, I'm sure they'll remember.

HS: So what are you going to do? We could help you, I mean they might not remember us.

KK: That's true. Thinking about them really makes my blood BOIL. I can't believe the JiYeon and IU we hang out with was.. he sighed in disbelief.

DW: Yeah, JiYeon and IU are no longer our friends, their..just enemies now.

"Kure, oh that reminds me"

B2ST: What is it?

"You see, eariler in class, JiYeon and IU were whispering about something since I sat next to JiYeon. And" I cleared my throat and continued. "I slightly overheard a bit of their conversation saying something about 'date them, cheat on them, dump them and something about slowly torturing them or breaking them apart'."

YS: BWO?!?! I think they might refer that plan to us and MBLAQ. I mean they both want revenge right. I'm not sure about MYNAME though since that time JiYeon and IU made sure T-ara didn't hurt MYNAME.

DJ: Alright, then it's decided. I'll tell you each your role and be sure to do it carefully so you wont get hurt. Arraso?

B2ST: NE!

3RD PERSON POV

YoSeob and JunHyung pretend that they don't know JiYeon and IU while the rest of the members pretends that they don't know anything about JiYeon and IU revenge. While DooJoon points the boys roles, little did they know, another group in Silver Dragon were listening and watching their every move. Who are they? There are 5 members in this group that were spying on every B2ST members movement. These 5 who live a double life, they're friends with B2ST but B2ST doesn't know that they're members of Silver Dragon. This group knows everything about B2ST, especially JunHyung.

Who are the mysterious group that's spying on B2ST. They tried to get a little closer to see what B2ST were doing, but almost got caught by JunHyung.

JUNHYUNG POV

When DooJoon hyung was telling each us our roles and what to do, I felt a little umcomfortable. Why? I don't know. It kinda felt like someone was watching us. Our B2ST dorm isn't an apartment so it's easy for people to break in or spy on us. We're all in the living room but our front door is just right behind me from where I was sitting, and a big window next to it.

I got really suspicious so I got up and opened the door. Hmm strange, there's no one. But why do I keep on getting this feeling that...that we're being watched. And then the members asked me what's wrong.

DJ: JunHyung ah~, waegure?

"Aniya, I just keep having a feeling someone's watching us. Since I kept on getting this umcomfortable feeling so I opened the door to see if anyone's out here. But there wasn't anyone..but I still had that feeling."

DooJoon hyung shrugged and then looked at me.

DJ: Oh! I had that feeling too. I thought it was just me.

HS: Nado.

YS: Me too..

We all looked at each other.

KK: Yah. I getting freaked out no-

KiKwang's sentence got cut when we heard a window smashed.

B2ST: What? What was that?

DongWoon then shouted telling us to come to his room. His room is the second closest room to the door.

DW: YAH! HYUNG!! PALI!! COME HERE QUICK!! he shouted, we could here his voice tremble with fear, so we all ran to his room and we were shocked when we saw his room in a mess.

DJ: Maknae! Tell me what happened?

DW:W-W-w-well, a-a-after-

HS: DongWoon ah~ calm down we're here, so don't worry. Calm down, take a deep breath and tell us what happened, when your ready. Okay?

Dongwoon calmed himself down and told us everything that happened.

DW: Okay...You see, when hyung were telling each us our roles, well I needed to go to the toilet so I excused myself right?

HS: Oh.

DW: After that I went to my room to change my shirt since it was getting colder, so when I got to my room and was trying to find my shirt. And then my window got smashed and 5 strangers came in and started throwing things around and..and..

KK: Yah! Yah! calm down. What did they say?

DW: They threatened me, us.

"BWO?"

DW: They said that they'll be watching our every move we make. They also said that they heard about our plan about pretending to not know JiYeon and IU. They said whatever we do, or if we try to hurt their Leader JiYeon or IU.

*FLASHBACK*

While the hyungs were talking. I excused myslef to the toilet, feeling cold so I went to my room to change my shirt. When I was trying to find my shirt, my window suddenly got smashed and I got really frightened when 5 people suddenly came in and threatened me. They were girls, 5 of them.

???: Yah! Son DongWoon. she said in a low threatening voice.  You and your group B2ST better stay away from JiYeon our Silver Dragon Leader. But I'm sure you know that now. You better stay away from IU as well. Especially JunHyung and YoSeob they better not hurt our Leader and IU. We know your plan since we've heard it the moment your leader DooJoon told you, your roles.

Why does her voice sound familiar? Then another one came over and kicked me in the stomach.

???: You better watch it. We know you guys very well so one false move, it can put you all in danger. Ahahaha. Everywhere you go, we'll be watching you. You don't want to end up like YoSeob 2 years ago do you? Mark our words.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

DW: That's what they said. After they said that they ran out.

"But one thing bothers me."

YS: Yeah. The thing that they know us very well and the fact they know our name.

HS: And the fact they are girls....

KK: Yeah. It might be someone we know or someone we don't know and is just trying to scare us.

DW: But one of them said that if do anything to hurt their Leader JiYeon or IU, they said that we'll regret it. And...

"And?"

DW: And that if we don't want to end up like YoSeob hyung 2 years ago.....

"Wait..if they said that then.."

DJ: Their are one of the 10 groups that are part of Silver Dragon.

"! Things are just so ED up now."

HS: Junhyung calm down.

"How the and I going to calm down?"

YS: They threatened DongWoon and said they'll watch our every move, so it means that they might still be out there listening to our conversation.

"AND?!"

KK: It means that they haven't told JiYeon or IU yet. So JiYeon and IU doesn't know our plan. But if they do tell...then we'll think of another plan. Easy as that.

DJ: Okay, guys lets drop this and talk about this some other time. For now, let's clean up DongWoon's room, try to figure who those 5 were and call it a night shall we?

B2ST: Ne~

*3RD PERSON POV*

After the boys finish cleaning up DongWoon's room they all went back to their own rooms trying to figure out who the 5 mysterious girls were. Soon enough they all fell asleep.

Outside howere, were the 5 mysterious girls, After seeing they've fallen alseep, they decided to go to their hideout and tell their Leader about this. They quietly left B2ST house making sure they left no traces of them behind.

They girls quickly ran to their hideout and found the Leader JiYeon, IU and T-ara there.

[A/N: Mysterious girl 1 = MG1 Mysterious girl 2 = MG2 Mysterious Girls = MG]

MYSTERIOUS GIRLS POV

MG1: JIYEON AH~!!! IU AH~!!!!

JY: Oh ~~~Ah!

IU: Oh! There you are, where were you ~~ ah?

MG: We have GOOD NEWS

JY: ChinCha? What is it?

IU: Tell me! Tell me!

MG2: Ahahaha unnie hold your horses. We'll tell you but can you pretend not to know anything to fool them?

MG3: Please?

JY/IU: Okay~

We told our Leader and IU what we witnessed and heard from B2ST. We also told what B2ST were trying to plan. While we were telling our Leader and IU this, we saw a smirk across their face. They be thinking of something to do to fool them. We also told them about MBLAQ and MYNANE. After we finished telling them what happened, JiYeon gave us a mission.

JY: ..Oh so that's why I find MYNAME so familiar. How could I forget about them

IU: Yeah! ChaeJin and us are friends. MAke sure you don't hurt MYNAME in any way. Got that?

MG: NE!

JY: Okay! Good.

IU: B2ST doesn't know who you are right?

MG5: Ne! They don't know who we are as they are still confused whether they know us or whether just complete strangers just trying to scare them. Hah!

MG4: Unnie what do you want us to do?

IU: Well..hmmmm.

JY: Since you girls are living a double life, one you 5 are close friends with B2ST and know each of them fairly well. Two your a group part of Silver Dragon. Make sure you don't give them any ideas that you know me and are part of Silver Dragon. Got that?

MG: Ne!

JY: Okay good. If by any chance they ask you about Silver Dragon, IU or me try not to act to suspicious just act normally. Just say what you know or heard from other people. Now for your mission, you are to keep an eye on them and if by any chance IU or I call you, address us as Unnie or call us by another name. Oh and make sure you tell me their every plan, move to either IU or me. Is that clear?

MG: NE! We understand!

JY: And as for IU and I, we'll pretend not to know them and we'll try to fool them by not knowing anything, and try to get their true motive. Now then shall we go out and play somewhere.

IU: I'm hungry~~!

*3RD PERSON POV*

Now that both JiYeon and IU know that B2ST know who they are. They'll try to be carefull and act the way they usually do. But it seem Silver Dragon has noticed they were being watched. That person was none other than YoSeob, but YoSeob was a second late, so he didn't catch the mysterious girls conversation with JiYeon and IU. All he got was the last part was IU saying she was hungry.

 

 


kekek found this on tumblr :D

SO..guess who's the mysterious group that's from Silver Dragon. 5 members that all know B2ST members very well.

I won't be telling who the 5 mysterious girl are yet. :) I'll tell you who they are in JiYeon and IU story part so guess who they are. For now i'll just use ~~ instead of their name

please voice out ideas and stuff too :)